Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Sometimes everything could be solved by having dino classes with different passive abilities, some that influence the drainage or defense of portals.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
What if they ban all of Europa_1? So they stop fighting and spamming things in the forum XD, (although there are some who do give coherent opinions)
they'd just move to different servers sadly

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
I dont think its fair that so much time and energy is going into balancing eu1. They chose to all join one side and wait in line for elections.They should be treated the same as the other servers.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
@Highway can we have a fair fight in case if attackers and defenders benefits has to be neutral?

Better way to do it is let's say I attack a clan called found then only the found players can attack me back and other other players. So this way it forces the clan members to protect their buildings than go protect other buildings.

There are certain loopholes in it but can be corrected. Like all active players from other clans join found when we attack found buildings. To prevent this clan can only accept players before attack phase and then have them ready. This can be better and fair attack than bully smaller clans.
"fair fight" does not exist in eu1.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I know Endgame 3 is still to be solved, but I would like to see more PVE or PVP content for clans or groups, not just generic missions like the current ones, we need more dynamic and fun missions with better rewards, so we could encourage and motivate smaller clans, clans that remain stagnant or do not progress and consequently, players leave the game because of the lack of dynamic content (someday I will make a post about it).

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
If the idea of different healing rates depending on the no. of gates hold + Higher yield = low HP gates in place i think it's too punishing on the defender/map holder.

The low heal rate is already the risk for their big clan and big rewards in the tower.....

Using manual DD to upgrade yield will be better so if allies wanna trade they will think about the DD they invested in the building before blindly trading with no penalty.....

Idea: HP armor
Upgrading yield also increases armor hp on the tower.

Basic: no armor
Good: +700 armor (vanish after 15 mins)
Very good: +1000 armor (vanish after 30 mins) ---> 1 HR CONFLICT , x2 of duration for 2 hrs conflict
Excellent: +1300 armor (vanish after 45 mins)

With these hopefully people will upgrade their yield... and not see upgrading yield as that punishing......
For this idea the draining of armor hp doesnt contribute to the overall site drain % sooo it will make alliance not drain one another. Forces people to cherish their building more and prevent map trade......

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
For this idea the draining of armor hp doesnt contribute to the overall site drain % sooo it will make alliance not drain one another. Forces people to cherish their building more and prevent map trade......
Ahh that makes it clear. So there is an armor (like additional HP) that gets drained first that can not be repaired? Nice idea.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Ahh that makes it clear. So there is an armor (like additional HP) that gets drained first that can not be repaired? Nice idea.
But it disseaper after period of time

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway u saw what happened on eu1 I hope. Ally just trade maps with each other and make camps 100%, 200% and buy time which in their terms is "FAIR" and getting game without even being online and firing any bullet , on contrary we using brachi is so called unfair and saying without fight.

I really have a good idea to tackle this problem ,
If a attacker clan attacks a particular clan's camp hence declaring war on it , the attacker clan and the defender clan must fight alone in order to get or keep their buildings. Most of the time , the owner clan is off or not enough members to guard their camps yet the ally members decided to guard so they keep getting fame. Need to tackle this problem. And this is the only way to achieve this. Other clans other than the war declared clans( attacker n defenders) cannot attack anyone else which makes the war more fair. If defenders clan members are offline or not sufficient players online , obviously they tend to lose the camps which is very fair.

Some loopholes in it is defender clan can ask the ally clan members who is currently online to join defenders clan to help them. In order to stop it , the clans can accept the invites 3-5 hrs advance the attack phase so their cannot be any loopholes. Attackers can see which clan has less active members and they can take their camps which makes it fair fight bring back -20hp drain rate and 10hp recovery rate.

Making all camps same health 2400.
This makes more sense and let's call for a fair war.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
But it disseaper after period of time
As I see the war nows people aren't even protecting their tower as valuable stuffs they just go about trading and making sure their ally get it. Once tower has its own characteristic people will start to cherish the tower...

As of now tower require a click of a button just to upgrade yield..... U don't even need to commit.....and invest to the towers so people don't feel the value of tower and just trade them....

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
And once towers have meaning and value, a clan would rather be less helpful with other clan mate instead of going to other map to aid their allies they might only linger in 1 map to help out 1 or 2 other clan within the same map.... This will naturally break alliance and instead only create buddyship and partnership with 1 or 2 clans

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
8 draining speed? Really? With 2 known exploits benefitting defenders who heavily outnumber attackers (hence will win every poll in existence)?
And now even considering the idea of armor for gates...

This is just to rub it in the attackers' face at this point. What a joke.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
8 draining speed? Really? With 2 known exploits benefitting defenders who heavily outnumber attackers (hence will win every poll in existence)?

The repair speed on EU1 is also reduced to 1.
At least give it a try if it works?

.NightPhamtom.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
I-I Alduin I-I
Clan
- unforgiven -
@Highway am5 server offline since hours now do you know when we will be able to join it again ?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
We yesterday tried and got killed by 40 members atleast. What we got? Lost 20k dd.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway ally doesn't care as long as the drain rate is too low cos they obviously out number us. When the repair rate was 5 and 10 they still complained. Now the repair rate is set to as low as 1 and no complain? Why so? Because they obviously out number us and kill , one person is enough to heal the camps when we die and everyone wait at dv camps.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

You seems like an attacker in that server.

Draining an excellent gate in less than 1.8 minute seems reasonable to you?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Hahaha eu1 dynamics is really kinda ruined
1 year ago when I was an Eu 1 player ...and didnt really understand the game instruction and game well so I just join any mapholder clan. They would have a long list of rules and regulations in their own discord.

Many of their rules will say Dont disrespect ppl, always ask the leaders before doing this doing that, don't drain other map without asking... So all new players will see this as the game official rule and laws. The clan will try to paint a picture that being a drainer means you are an outcast and hated and it's not just 1 clan all the existing clan in eu 1 does that and in the end eu 1 turn out to be this spanning alliance where people go in just to follow their rules and be harmony and peaceful.. eu1 is kinda like a private community server that have their own GM 😄

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We yesterday tried and got killed by 40 members atleast. What we got? Lost 20k dd.
Losing 20k DDs is something big to you?

Seriously?

You're making it as if you lost all your Dino Dollars.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
But I would suggest to.... Create a better instructions and guide in game where people can really follow their own path and make a story for themselves

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I don’t think they’re realizing how hard and slow it is to repair a site with a +1/s rate. Maybe their tactics aren’t that good after all

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces

Seriously?

You’re currently replying to a guy making alts on forum following his in game alt names

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
So whatever feedback you hear from eu1 people aren't really constructive as the DS they play are more lovey dovey and they really want peace and no action unlike other server. So I would suggest you divert your attention to other server which you still could rescue... eu1 is already a goner

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
The defender alliance reacts in seconds as they are in a discord call, draining takes 6 minutes with this speed (on excellent gates, which are rare and alliance tends to keep them on lower yield). There is basically no point to try, it was hard enough with 4 minute drain time (remember, 0 or 1 gate taken during that whole update). Repair also takes only 1 player, even a low level or an alt can do it, so the defenders can still move freely.

The previous draining/repair speed was adequate for a small group of attackers to get 1-5 gates during each attack session (is that really too much?), which they will certainly lose during the next one as it's impossible to defend it from a large alliance. The thing is even if the attackers would be able to take a whole map it doesn't matter much, as they will 100% lose it during the next, so they can only get so much.

On other less populated servers we succeeded in taking almost entire maps (so not a skill issue) with just a few(3-5) low level players, so this update is impossible to be balanced without constant adjusting for the current population of each server.

You might also say to just get more clans on the attacker side. There are no more, the playerbase is very limited, same people for years.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

Seriously?

Lost dds isn't the matter here but losing it where it's not even worth trying is. If it's so easy why don't u show us how to drain a gate which is 100 or 200% or infact 400% with -8hp where the defenders are 100 members?

I guess anyone who supports this update should show the Dev's this is how it's done.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
So whatever feedback you hear from eu1 people aren't really constructive as the DS they play are more lovey dovey and they really want peace and no action unlike other server. So I would suggest you divert your attention to other server which you still could rescue... eu1 is already a goner
The reason for the update is help the attackers Right? Well the attackers before New update hold maps now they can't take buildings so the devs should support the attackers and not Kill their moral and lose 40 people from game and Kill it

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
The reason for the update is help the attackers Right? Well the attackers before New update hold maps now they can't take buildings so the devs should support the attackers and not Kill their moral and lose 40 people from game and Kill it
Idk why you love eu 1 so much man .. don't disturb that "penguin club" server man. There are other server worth your attention not just eu 1

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
I think it would be a nice idea if the Dinoville map could have some Claims , also to favor small levels

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I think it would be a nice idea if the Dinoville map could have some Claims , also to favor small levels
Expect if I am correct and you refer to ores around claims dv is pvp free zone so how would that work