Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
It is not an exploit, it's a tactic we came up with in order to do our job and defend our gates. Even if the game is built on making clans, that doesn't mean there MUST be attackers. Few years back we all were happy and in peace and nobody was complaining. Suddenly you guys decided that you must be important in the game and try to ask for changes and benefits for attackers.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hey hey,

I just moved some posts to an area that is not visible to the public!

It's important that you stay on topic!!! Tagging the devs will not help you.

Also, mutual insults, defamation etc. will no longer be tolerated here.

The devs read through all posts and try to find improvements based on your feedback, which are also technically possible!

You are only making the work of the devs more difficult and hindering it with your "lovely" posts.
Please use the PM function for your declarations of "love".

Greetings Faye

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Hey hey,

I just moved some posts to an area that is not visible to the public!

It's important that you stay on topic!!! Tagging the devs will not help you.

Also, mutual insults, defamation etc. will no longer be tolerated here.

The devs read through all posts and try to find improvements based on your feedback, which are also technically possible!

You are only making the work of the devs more difficult and hindering it with your "lovely" posts.
Please use the PM function for your declarations of "love".

Greetings Faye
Move the whole eu 1 server to somewhere not visible to public their toxicity spreading from server to forum 🫠

Contain them!!

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Move the whole eu 1 server to somewhere not visible to public their toxicity spreading from server to forum 🫠

Contain them!!
yeah, ds 2.0

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
We can't for that the attackers are crybabies

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Topic : To help clan stand chances in defending and motivating people to upgrade yield and have lighter toll on map holder when losing

After playing the new EG 3.2 I feel that most clan are only using the drain function and not the heal function... And I've witnessed its people around this region doing map trade.IMG_20240528_153455.jpg
They will split in 2 clans and swap their basic gates asap to within 1 map making game boring and stagnant. As to avoid enemy from taking the gate because of the structure of dynamic drain giving no hope in defence....

Idea💡: To motivate people to defend and stop trading, healing gates will stand a chance.

To create a 4 quarter conflict battle like this.

Duration for different yield gate:
1) Battle (12 mins/basic) (10 mins/good) (8 mins/ v good) (6 mins/excellent)
Gate paused (3 mins)
2) Battle (timing according to yield)
Gate paused (3 mins)
3) Battle (timing according to yield)
Gate paused (3 mins)
4) Battle (timing according to yield)

Note :
Gate HP will not restore after every quarter but will resume it's HP from previous quarter.

% of drain by different clan will reset from quarter to quarter.

I picked 4 quarter so that conflict war will not end in less than 25 mins.....

I chose 12 mins for basic due to the chart diagram above as clan with 4-6 map like to quickly map trade among themselves with basic gate so with the above implementation they will not be able to map trade successfully within 12 mins...

The battle duration gets lesser and lesser is also a motivation and hope for people to upgrade yield and don't have the torture of healing and defending gates for prolong hours.

Idea of decreasing the heavy toll on map holder 💡:
IMG_20240528_163958.jpg
Create 4 slots of medals stacks

How it works:
If drainer manage to drain gate fully within first quarter of the battle he takes all 4 slots.

If drainer only drain fully on second quarter of battle he takes 3 slots

So 3rd quarter will be 2 slots and 4th quarter 1 slot.

With this implementation the toll of holding huge chunk of medal will not be such a big downfall and passing huge fame to the new clan owner....

I hope with the ideas above can change the dynamics of EG3.2 with a more tactical battle and using the heal function and people upgrading yield 😁 😁

Yours sincerely,
server KOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.