Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
all these ideas are sort of making me think that for anything in this game to be fixed, it will have to be reworked completely from the ground up. there's just too much disconnect between the mechanics that are already in the game and the culture that's been the focus for a decade, and the mechanics and game culture the devs are trying to foster now. everything they suggest just feels way too complicated. and it seems to me that nobody is really all that happy with what's been implemented so far. i realize i probably sound crazy or otherwise stupid but it just seems like nobody is happy with the game where it is right now. a big thing i've seen is opening up maps, and supposedly the game engine doesn't support changing the maps? that seems... like a massive oversight. i dunno. this is a 10 year old game and i feel like no matter what nothing's going to work. the attackers don't have a chance or if they do then the defenders don't like the cost.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
@Highway our(attacker) main problem is the number of players supporting each other in order to break down the attacking clan is way too much , any clan that goes against ally literally goes down , recent times in eu1 two clans were part of ally shadow reapers and saviors, now ally decided to take back their camps for what so ever reason, they tried to fight for 2 days and now the clan is dead. Earlier both the clan had full members and now they hardly have 20 members who aren't even active. Same they want to do to fekete who is fighting for it rights to getthe buildings. If ally wants to hold the entire eu1 then no point for us to attack as they want to make it so called fair when they hold the full server literally.

I request you to check how many times we tried to attack and how many times we failed. Check the success and failed attempts then u would know how difficult it is to fight 100 people.

When we attack a camp the owner clan isn't on time but other clan comes n kills us and in what way this is fair. We using brachi as anyone else can.

Stopping is use brachi is such childish complaint ally can ever do. They can too use brachi when draininh the camps which we take. They are saying we take buildings without fight. What about the ally? They take back our camps literally without any fight too. It goes both ways.
As an ex shadow reaper, they gave up eu1 and not the game. My friends mostly play am5 now.💀 Over the years the ally has fortified like crazy.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
If said scenario is true, then defenders will not upgrade their site anymore.
If the gate would be drained at a -45 rate, which takes a second it would be -45/second and if a 400% gate has 2400 HP then 2400 - 45 * 53.33(...) = ~0, meaning a gate would take 53 seconds to drain to 0 at such rates. So yeah, you wouldn't even get to run to the gate and it'd already be down.

..However do note you'd have to kill people in order to stop the drain as well, that up there is just running itself.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
As an ex shadow reaper, they gave up eu1 and not the game. My friends mostly play am5 now.💀 Over the years the ally has fortified like crazy.
Thanks for the reply and letting us know the fact that u left the server because ally decided to take back the camps u owned @Highway here yet another proof of the bully ally doing vs what they are trying to show on the forum. We fekete clan ready for peace of they give back what was ours? Can they? Nope. They want to control whole server. In that case there should be disadvantage and more advantage for attackers.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Thanks for the reply and letting us know the fact that u left the server because ally decided to take back the camps u owned @Highway here yet another proof of the bully ally doing vs what they are trying to show on the forum. We fekete clan ready for peace of they give back what was ours? Can they? Nope. They want to control whole server. In that case there should be disadvantage and more advantage for attackers.
My guy, stop turning it onto ally, stop trying to turn everyone onto your side lol, gettin desperate fr

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
our(attacker) main problem

When we attack a camp the owner clan isn't on time but other clan comes n kills us and in what way this is fair. We using brachi as anyone else can.

Stopping is use brachi is such childish complaint ally can ever do. They can too use brachi when draininh the camps which we take. They are saying we take buildings without fight. What about the ally? They take back our camps literally without any fight too. It goes both ways.
I feel like a lot of the disagreement is coming from a different use of words. You associate the word "attacker" with your clan specifically, while I use it for any clan that is currently draining a site. Once you begin to drain a site, you become the attacker. If you managed to take that site, during the next Vulnerable phase you may choose to be a defender and protect it, while the ally would be an attacker in that case.

The fact that your clan can not defend against an army of AFK brachi is equally unfair, no one is denying that. Brachi's huge health pool is an asset because as long as a player is alive in the circle, he can keep draining it. But after you take your site from the big ally, I believe it would be ideal if you had some chance of successfully defending it. I have been asking for ways of accomplishing that in many of my previous replies. Why do you think the things I'm saying are biased? - I'm genuinely curious.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
My guy, stop turning it onto ally, stop trying to turn everyone onto your side lol, gettin desperate fr
Who is desperate??
Fekete cannot take camps = ally say every update is attacker biased yet failed.

Fekete take buildings = ally not able to reach to buildings and they use brachi?? Who is desperate? Stop crying on forum just because we get 3 camps and fight it.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
I feel like a lot of the disagreement is coming from a different use of words. You associate the word "attacker" with your clan specifically, while I use it for any clan that is currently draining a site. Once you begin to drain a site, you become the attacker. If you managed to take that site, during the next Vulnerable phase you may choose to be a defender and protect it, while the ally would be an attacker in that case.

The fact that your clan can not defend against an army of AFK brachi is equally unfair, no one is denying that. Brachi's huge health pool is an asset because as long as a player is alive in the circle, he can keep draining it. But after you take your site from the big ally, I believe it would be ideal if you had some chance of successfully defending it. I have been asking for ways of accomplishing that in many of my previous replies. Why do you think the things I'm saying are biased? - I'm genuinely curious.
Yeah see, that's the thing honestly. I don't think they realize that if they just nerf ally insanely much everything else will be impacted as well. So even if ally goes down and someone eles takes over well, they're more screwed than the ally was. Uuunllesss devs for weird reason decide to revert the update the moment other people take over!

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Who is desperate??
Fekete cannot take camps = ally say every update is attacker biased yet failed.

Fekete take buildings = ally not able to reach to buildings and they use brachi?? Who is desperate? Stop crying on forum just because we get 3 camps and fight it.
You use brachis too but i won't even go into that

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Yeah see, that's the thing honestly. I don't think they realize that if they just nerf ally insanely much everything else will be impacted as well. So even if ally goes down and someone eles takes over well, they're more screwed than the ally was. Uuunllesss devs for weird reason decide to revert the update the moment other people take over!
And what exactly you mean by everything else will be impacted as well?(Just curious really.)

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

I say biased because ally out number us in many ways. If u want fair drain/heal then fight in fair way. Stop calling whole 100+ guys to fight 10 members. And as u said "attacker with my clan" currently no other clan is attacking ally or no other enemy clan has any camps or buildings cos ally made them tired.

Part of ur answer i agree is defending our camps , which I also want but practically it's not possible unless the owner of the building fight us alone and not with 100 guys.

They say they do have enemies. Over the time the players of the enemy clan tend to join the ally as there is no other option for them to make rex and win elections indirectly forcing them to join the ally.

Nkfs too attacked the ally and now the member of nkfs - Sami has join found? Seems there is no answer for it. Enemy clan doesn't have chance to win against these many number of players.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
And what exactly you mean by everything else will be impacted as well?(Just curious really.)
Well imagine if ally disbands or loses or whatever and let's say for example fekete takes over, well someone else will come over and fekete will have to carry the impact, since ally is big it can deal with these type of things (i think, im not sure) but since fekete is a smaller clan compared to a big ally well.. all i can say is good luck defending with such rates

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
You use brachis too but i won't even go into that
Obviously. Any member can use any dino and any weapon. Ally use the gun and dino in certain combination that will kill the enemy as quickly as possible and on contrary attacker try to stand up as much as possible and it's totally fair. Nothing is unfair here. Ally complain these on forum is like crying.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Well imagine if ally disbands or loses or whatever and let's say for example fekete takes over, well someone else will come over and fekete will have to carry the impact, since ally is big it can deal with these type of things (i think, im not sure) but since fekete is a smaller clan compared to a big ally well.. all i can say is good luck defending with such rates
Only reason why ally can deal with such things is cause they kill on whomever attacks any gate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
As far as im concerned this whole balance only made it as if devs wanted ds servers be warzone more than anything else.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway 8 drain is way too much low. There is no way for us to attack and drain , very sorry very bad rates. Just login now and look at the number of defenders u would know. 20hp drain was the correct one. But it's not again easy to take buildings with 20hp. Defenders wants to be defenders and attackers remain to be attackers as long as the drain is very difficult , if the drain is easy and quick then ally understands that point that defending all the buildings on eu1 costs more so the big clans come to agreement to share the map. That should be the whole point. We missed the whole meaning of the update sadly.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway just look at how easily ally draining our camps without fighting. The words they use against us is their actions and not ours.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I would really like to know how fun and above all, how balanced it will be, forcing the attackers to face the defenders, who are already prepared and expecting an attack, limiting any type of strategy from the attackers to the extreme?

someone who gives a valid argument

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Faye
@orrire

Any member of this forum should have their game account linked to their forum account.

We have the same person writing on 2 forum accounts and creating spam here.

Some of them are tagging developers like no tomorrow. Some of their posts are purely provocative. Some of their posts are nothing you would describe as informative or constructive feedback.

Can you maybe start clearing those spammers out?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
I would really like to know how fun and above all, how balanced it will be, forcing the attackers to face the defenders, who are already prepared and expecting an attack, limiting any type of strategy from the attackers to the extreme?

Exactly atleast u got the point. Earlier we could attack anytime , now fixed time so they waiting for attackers. And the drain rate is too slow for this type of active server who is helping each other.

And the amount of victim card play over the forum is way too much and the ground reality is totally a different story.
Any clan can become as big as the ally clan when the clan has buildings. Clan lose buildings = PPL leave to other clan which have buildings. In eu1 case unfortunately all clans ally with itself and no single clan have any chance. Gotta leave the game . @Highway thanks for all the updates . Finally had to leave the game.

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Some additional rough ideas to throw in to reduce the impact of ally side clans:

Adrenaline rush
  • Getting Attacker or Defender status grants a buff “Adrenaline” Buff to the player that runs for 5 seconds and gets reapplied automatically as long as the player is in the building radius
  • “Adrenaline” Buff grants the ability to always use the skills on max power only in pvp attacker vs defender
    • Will not deplete the regular max power bar
    • Heal task is not affected as it does not have a target
  • This buffs gives ally side clans less power and reduce their influence as they will not get the buff benefits
Declare War
  • Once a clan attacks a building (or even just a player) it will be marked to be in war with the owner clan for 24 hours
  • Being in war with a clan means that the clan can not use buildings from the clan in protected state (outside of conflict)
  • Having a clear war list should make it better to handle side clans to think before they attack their ally of the to explit the system
  • Effects of clan in war can be extended if needed with other elements

This is really just a draft and might help to find better alternatives
For no reason at all, as I said a few posts ago, you should want to keep your alliances, not try to end them. Putting this at stake is bringing mass disagreement against the community

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

waiting for the arguments of those who support this new gameplay

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
They say they do have enemies. Over the time the players of the enemy clan tend to join the ally as there is no other option for them to make rex and win elections indirectly forcing them to join the ally.

Nkfs too attacked the ally and now the member of nkfs - Sami has join found? Seems there is no answer for it. Enemy clan doesn't have chance to win against these many number of players.
Interesting point. But you missed a small detail; Sami already has sheriff ;)1713467661465.png

silence whisper

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
silence whisper
Clan
null
I believe that everything is done to make the attackers lose immediately.

The game comes down to making dd and collecting gold.... Gold will also be taken away because those who should be are not winning

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Some additional rough ideas to throw in to reduce the impact of ally side clans:

Adrenaline rush
  • Getting Attacker or Defender status grants a buff “Adrenaline” Buff to the player that runs for 5 seconds and gets reapplied automatically as long as the player is in the building radius
  • “Adrenaline” Buff grants the ability to always use the skills on max power only in pvp attacker vs defender
    • Will not deplete the regular max power bar
    • Heal task is not affected as it does not have a target
  • This buffs gives ally side clans less power and reduce their influence as they will not get the buff benefits
Declare War
  • Once a clan attacks a building (or even just a player) it will be marked to be in war with the owner clan for 24 hours
  • Being in war with a clan means that the clan can not use buildings from the clan in protected state (outside of conflict)
  • Having a clear war list should make it better to handle side clans to think before they attack their ally of the to explit the system
  • Effects of clan in war can be extended if needed with other elements

This is really just a draft and might help to find better alternatives
They seem like good ideas to me, but I think the RAGE implant should no longer exist if this new “adrenaline” effect is add.

Last edited:

silence whisper

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
silence whisper
Clan
null
I would go the other way...clans that buildings are not attacked and are inside atacks areas become attackers.... this would get rid of allies