- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
That's how u make remarks about ur ex leader? np. Justin and meli told me to kick u cuz were racist towards them only cuz they were Germans but I put a good word to my people about u still. You don't see mecalling out others like this and this thread is about part 3.. so please respect it, thanks.
I want to clarify that i in no way wanted to be offensive. i just said it like that, bcs i think not making fun of other people's pfp should be common sense. about the cringe thing im sorry i said it like that.

2nd thing: racist towards germans? m8 i grew up in mailnly german inhabited places (south tyrol and now switzerland) so that can't be true.

As i said: im sorry for not expressing myself in a kinder way. I genuenly do

aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
Talvez apenas talvez, não reivindicar um mapa completo... :eek: mas se o seu clã conseguir realmente obter fundos suficientes para isso, por que não?
[/CITAR]
Estou cansado, depois dessa atualização eu definitivamente irei parar de jogar, durante mais de 10 anos de jogo vocês não dão ouvidos aos jogadores, lançam atualizações que agradam e importam somente para vocês desenvolvedores, e não se importam com o que a comunidade pensa e deseja . Vai basicamente ter uma contagem no mini mapa interrompida quando o plano de ataque irá se iniciar, dando tempo suficiente para os clãs grandes se organizarem para defenderem seus portais, como na mente de vocês isso beneficia os clãs pequenos ? e outra coisa, inúmeras pessoas trabalham, estudam e tem outras obrigações durante a noite, e vocês estão literalmente permitindo que as guerras e drenagens sejam feitas apenas nos horários que essas pessoas não podem estar online. Aos poucos vocês matam o jogo e nem se importam com isso, a questão das multitelas que diversos jogadores abrem para drenar afk você nunca resolveram, mas outra coisa totalmente importante e que mantém o ânimo dos jogadores (as guerras) vocês querem deixá-las em horários fixos nos quais muitos jogadores não podem participar.

EvilL_Marcel

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
maicoljjhhh
Clan
_Sniper_
disculpen el ptr ya no esta avilitado para jugar o se necesita algun permiso especial para poder ingresar

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Public PTR is open again.
Conflict schedule runs for 30 min protection and 60 min conflict then repeats.

Also instant rescue is now enabled again.

Make sure to checkout the latest changelog:

Let us know your feedback on the changes once you are able to test them out.

Last edited:

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Public PTR is open again.
Conflict schedule runs for 30 min protection and 60 min conflict then repeats.

Also instant rescue is now enabled again.

Make sure to checkout the latest changelog:

Let us know your feedback on the changes once you are able to test them out.
I like it. But will the new gates and the changed pos. of the current gates introduce map layout changes?

- Shanks -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- S H A N K S -
Clan
DSF
Could you elaborate this pls more in the form of text, so I do not take the wrong impressions from the images?
Ok, the short version is, is that right?, just 20% with triple health recovery gel, i mean, i can see your point as a dev, but u can't see the point as a player, 20% for a kit with 3 gels, this just make more p2w, people with lots of kits just gonna spend more, but people who just get kit from auctions, codes, gold events, they gonna receive a hard strike just give 5 kits each 4 hours, for 1 player, on a war u can spend easy 100 or more, with this change just don't see any good point, maybe my mind but idk, if u can tell us what's the point of this change at least we could understand it.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ok, the short version is, is that right?, just 20% with triple health recovery gel, i mean, i can see your point as a dev, but u can't see the point as a player, 20% for a kit with 3 gels, this just make more p2w, people with lots of kits just gonna spend more, but people who just get kit from auctions, codes, gold events, they gonna receive a hard strike just give 5 kits each 4 hours, for 1 player, on a war u can spend easy 100 or more, with this change just don't see any good point, maybe my mind but idk, if u can tell us what's the point of this change at least we could understand it.
OK then i understand your point. the % there are the result of the immediate backlash during the first public ptr. the kit was just providing ungoldy advantage.
The % is not set in stone so far, that is why it is out on the public again.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
20% for a kit with 3 gels, this just make more p2w
What?

With such a low health point from the use of the Recovery Kit, it is less likely that players will find value in using this item. And it also helps negate its overpowered effect in 1v1. This type of change is leaning into the Free to Play category.

And it is a good change.

but people who just get kit from auctions, codes, gold events, they gonna receive a hard strike just give 5 kits each 4 hours,
Only 1% of the players even get Kits from Auctions, so it's not a big group that's affected. They can live with it.

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The change is to make the rescue options more strategic and less overpowered as they are currently live. You can not always effectively use the instant rescue when there are opponents around you that you can not flee from. We try to balance it as good as possible between risk and the reward being close to the combat again when using the instant rescue. We have the % of HP and the invulnarability status effect time to adjust it. Let us know your feedback on the current values etc.

But as Alewx said we still need to find the best middle ground for it. It must remain a great item to use but at the same time not be overpowered. Its a tricky element to balance as it makes out a a larger portion of revenue for the game and we dont want to shot ourselves in the foot while trying to make the game better.

Last edited:

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
¿No encuentro la tienda exclusiva para clanes?
Otra pequeña cosa es el portal que tiene dino ville en MM, el área donde está hay spawns alfa y si intentas revivir en esa área atacan inmediatamente, ¿podrías mover dichos spawns?

EvilL_Marcel

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
maicoljjhhh
Clan
_Sniper_
disculpen ya esta avilitado el tpr para entrar?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
1709926354200.png
What does thsi 3h28m mean exactly?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
How is it determined that dinoville takes building? As in what is criteria for that to happen

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
The update is not good. Buildings are under attack or are standing still. It's a ridiculous wait.

Malekith

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvelt
In general, I liked the attack mechanics and how you solved the part about the dino dollars. I think that only the part about more flexible schedules needs to be seen, regarding recovery with instant kits, I think that 30% of life with gels would be ideal for it to really be worth using. Another question is about the gameplay and balancing of the dinos (I don't know if you will change this) but I need to say what all players should think about the supremacy of dinos like Brachy/Ankylo. They have much more life than the other dinos, I believe that you ADMS/MODS who were online during the PTR noticed that most of the confrontations were made with these 2 dinos.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
25% of life recovered with the 3 gels is enough.
Players have to use this item as a strategy and not keep using it nonstop until they kill all the enemies, as is the case on the active server.

- Shanks -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- S H A N K S -
Clan
DSF
OK then i understand your point. the % there are the result of the immediate backlash during the first public ptr. the kit was just providing ungoldy advantage.
The % is not set in stone so far, that is why it is out on the public again.
Now i understand, but 10% its too low, i mean using triple health recovery just 20%, maybe 15% or 20% as base (30% or 40% with triple health recovery gel) that can work, but 10% as base it's just too low i think...

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
Elysium
25% base, 30% with 1 gel, 35% with 2 and 40% with 3 gels BUT after using insta recovery option the AUTO HP RECOVERY effect should be delayed to atleast 5 secs AFTER the vulnerability ends, Right now in PTR the auto recovery is triggered the moment vulnerability periods of 5 secs ends.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
  1. Love the new color setting, it's much more readable at a glance now.
  2. Reduction of the teleportation time is very welcomed. Much needed change.
  3. Enlarging the mini-map to a higher size was the upgrade we didn't know we needed. With Jump Link, the previous mini-map was becoming too overwhelmed with information to process. I absolutely like this change, it's even easier to read my surroundings now.
  4. I like the current setting of Health Recovery for Compact Recovery Kit. It's not too much that attackers may abuse it.

However, regarding the fact that the Site health point still decreases when there's 1 attacker in the zone despite having multiple defenders in the circle, I do not like this feature. It can easily be abused by an attacker who's doing AFK draining with Tank Dino. I am using mostly Runner class in the PTR and it's quite difficult to even match the Tank.

This one oversight might shift the gameplay to an all-tank dino attackers and defenders will default to Gatling + Rex. (Tanks can be killed faster with this combination)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
However, regarding the fact that the Site health point still decreases when there's 1 attacker in the zone despite having multiple defenders in the circle, I do not like this feature. It can easily be abused by an attacker who's doing AFK draining with Tank Dino. I am using mostly Runner class in the PTR and it's quite difficult to even match the Tank.

This one oversight might shift the gameplay to an all-tank dino attackers and defenders will default to Gatling + Rex. (Tanks can be killed faster with this combination)
I don't think it is necessary, this advantage with this dinosaur is necessary at least to attack buildings.
Because when you attack or defend alone against a crowd of +3 players it is complicated (as long as you don't focus on a building). And usually, on official servers, attackers are in the minority.
On the other hand, I played 3 attack phases just now and these are my comments:

-The PTR should be announced publicly because currently there are 3 clans dominating all maps.
However, this didn't limit me... me and another player (he left later), we were able to steal a total of 3 buildings against 5-8 rival players. I think the key thing here is to know how to move and know when and where to go to steal at least one portal, it seems impossible but as long as you have a strategy and planning you will succeed.

For this same reason, I advise you not to stay in one building, always look for alternatives, attack them and when you can't go back to the previous one or look for others. In the end, it is a good point of balance against defenders who can heal areas, because there are times when they are not or do not heal their buildings, when you face their "allies", you have an advantage because they can not heal. And the continuous cycle.... the dynamics of this system are very funny. xD

-I still insist that players who support us by attacking/defending buildings should be rewarded, what's the point of draining, supporting, spending resources and even sacrificing, for a 45% drain when the other player was standing around not doing much but draining 55% (and getting the building)? I mean it's not bad what he does but at least we need something to not spend/lose in vain.

And especially when we are close to get a building but you can't get it because you lack only 3% (it happened to me recently), it was painful because I moved to all points of the map to get something, And during that course I lost 200k dds. And it was just me against 7 players, I mean it wasn't satisfying but it was fun

But I come back again, being rewarded for supporting is necessary, maybe after finishing an attack phase...,the system could reward us depending on our points, it doesn't necessarily have to be fame,.... boosters, dds, boxes etc are a good idea, this will motivate the players a lot...

-New features, such as neutral buildings on each map, a more effective map display or improving the performance of our building (free) seem like good points to me. And I don't have much to comment on that.

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I don't think it is necessary, this advantage with this dinosaur is necessary at least to attack buildings.
Because when you attack or defend alone against a crowd of +3 players it is complicated (as long as you don't focus on a building). And usually, on official servers, attackers are in the minority.
On the other hand, I played 3 attack phases just now and these are my comments:

-The PTR should be announced publicly because currently there are 3 clans dominating all maps.
However, this didn't limit me... me and another player (he left later), we were able to steal a total of 3 buildings against 5-8 rival players. I think the key thing here is to know how to move and know when and where to go to steal at least one portal, it seems impossible but as long as you have a strategy and planning you will succeed.

For this same reason, I advise you not to stay in one building, always look for alternatives, attack them and when you can't go back to the previous one or look for others. In the end, it is a good point of balance against defenders who can heal areas, because there are times when they are not or do not heal their buildings, when you face their "allies", you have an advantage because they can not heal. And the continuous cycle.... the dynamics of this system are very funny. xD
I understand your point. However, I don't think there's anything left to test on the PTR. The next thing to see should be on Live Servers.

Perhaps the Tank class would not be a bigger problem and would be more balanced.

Experience in the PTR compared to on live servers will be very very different.

We will actually see clans trying their best to take or defend their Site.

Especially the timing of the attacking phase.

-I still insist that players who support us by attacking/defending buildings should be rewarded, what's the point of draining, supporting, spending resources and even sacrificing, for a 45% drain when the other player was standing around not doing much but draining 55% (and getting the building)? I mean it's not bad what he does but at least we need something to not spend/lose in vain.

And especially when we are close to get a building but you can't get it because you lack only 3% (it happened to me recently), it was painful because I moved to all points of the map to get something, And during that course I lost 200k dds. And it was just me against 7 players, I mean it wasn't satisfying but it was fun

But I come back again, being rewarded for supporting is necessary, maybe after finishing an attack phase...,the system could reward us depending on our points, it doesn't necessarily have to be fame,.... boosters, dds, boxes etc are a good idea, this will motivate the players a lot...
The reward is the items you will take from the Site that you have successfully taken over.

I feel like the draining time is too long, that's maybe why you're asking for a "participation reward"

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I understand your point. However, I don't think there's anything left to test on the PTR. The next thing to see should be on Live Servers.

Perhaps the Tank class would not be a bigger problem and would be more balanced.

Experience in the PTR compared to on live servers will be very very different.

We will actually see clans trying their best to take or defend their Site.

Especially the timing of the attacking phase.
Currently the test server is literally almost like an official server, at least like mine (ame 2). Literally, the clans defending the maps are facing the minority of attackers, for example, at this moment there was a +20 vs 4 battle in GF. But at least 3 buildings were obtained.
The reward is the items you will take from the Site that you have successfully taken over.

I feel like the draining time is too long, that's maybe why you're asking for a "participation reward"
It's not that, you just spend a lot of resources for nothing in return, now it's easy because we have recovery kits or a lot of dds/golds. And the drainage doesn't feel slow to me, for me it's fast enough and adequate enough..

But I also agree with you, on the official servers it could be partly different, mainly with the schedule of attack or defense phases that will be prolonged.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.