Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
@Highway

In regards of people using multi accounts

- there is NO way that a person would be that dumb to actually admit this in the game for a screenshot with f11 to be taken, therefore you need to give serious examples on how to gather solid evidence about this.

- possible solution: support actually checking ALL the accounts since DS support helds informations about every account from the day it was creating.
- what to look for. ip address change out of nowhere, VPN used(each time you use a VPN even the ip address belongs to the same country it uses a different ip class-different town for example).

Can games detect VPNs?
Keep in mind that use of a VPN to access games can be detected and publishers/game devs can and do ban accounts that use them if it's against their Tos

- lots of people are creating low level accounts and also lots of people are selling/buying accounts(there are facebook groups, discord servers, etc specially created for this).

- since you can actually see which payment method was/is used each time when a transaction was/is made do a search on it to find out if the bank used has changed or belongs to a different country. If payment made through PayPal raise an investigation with PayPal regarding possible fraud- after all you don't want to be associated with fraudsters.

- hire new people(capable people) to help you out on the support side.

-deactivate the message announcing when a GM is online. this way a gm can actually see what is happening in real time before people will announce eachother " hey stop gm is on"

I also have some other suggestions to actually improve this game but I won't just offer them for free.
Einstein's son, relax with the last line bro, it's not like we are out of ideas to improve this game.
implementing ideas need time and also to be weighed with pros and cons, trying to go hard on a surface good-like decisions and only focusing on the pros will drown the gameplay for everyone. >.>

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Einstein's son, relax with the last line bro, it's not like we are out of ideas to improve this game.
implementing ideas need time and also to be weighed with pros and cons, trying to go hard on a surface good-like decisions and only focusing on the pros will drown the gameplay for everyone. >.>
W opinion

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
if i would be in your place i would stop posting on different facebook groups "searching for accounts" mate

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
@Highway

In regards of people using multi accounts

- there is NO way that a person would be that dumb to actually admit this in the game for a screenshot with f11 to be taken, therefore you need to give serious examples on how to gather solid evidence about this.

- possible solution: support actually checking ALL the accounts since DS support helds informations about every account from the day it was creating.
- what to look for. ip address change out of nowhere, VPN used(each time you use a VPN even the ip address belongs to the same country it uses a different ip class-different town for example).

Can games detect VPNs?
Keep in mind that use of a VPN to access games can be detected and publishers/game devs can and do ban accounts that use them if it's against their Tos

- lots of people are creating low level accounts and also lots of people are selling/buying accounts(there are facebook groups, discord servers, etc specially created for this).

- since you can actually see which payment method was/is used each time when a transaction was/is made do a search on it to find out if the bank used has changed or belongs to a different country. If payment made through PayPal raise an investigation with PayPal regarding possible fraud- after all you don't want to be associated with fraudsters.

- hire new people(capable people) to help you out on the support side.

-deactivate the message announcing when a GM is online. this way a gm can actually see what is happening in real time before people will announce eachother " hey stop gm is on"

I also have some other suggestions to actually improve this game but I won't just offer them for free.
Checking ALL of the accs since the beginning of the game will be like commiting suicide to this game tbh.
Sad reality is that around 80% of people that still play this game, play mostly on other people acconouts (bcs they bought) or traded with different servers (bcs they got bored of their old main server or kicked off from it).
Dont get me wrong, I totally agree with you that it should be more restricted, but if devs do what u say they will lose 80% of the community and the game will die so fast.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Most important question is.. I got nearly 1000+ supplies in total and idk if i should blast it away on enemies before it becomes useless or save it until devs change it to something.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Most important question is.. I got nearly 1000+ supplies in total and idk if i should blast it away on enemies before it becomes useless or save it until devs change it to something.
keep using them, what will come soon is the PTR, not the update for the official servers.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Most important question is.. I got nearly 1000+ supplies and idk if i should blast it away on enemies before it becomes useless or save it until devs change it to something.
I guess it's up to you. As far as I remember someone said that supplies will be converted i to something else like fame after the update

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Checking ALL of the accs since the beginning of the game will be like commiting suicide to this game tbh.
Sad reality is that around 80% of people that still play this game, play mostly on other people acconouts (bcs they bought) or traded with different servers (bcs they got bored of their old main server or kicked off from it).
Dont get me wrong, I totally agree with you that it should be more restricted, but if devs do what u say they will lose 80% of the community and the game will die so fast.
" - hire new people(capable people) to help you out on the support side. "

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
" - hire new people(capable people) to help you out on the support side. "
Well the reality is that yes, there are few people working in SS, there are only 5, a dev left a long time ago... we need new faces

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Simplified Changelog is ready for the Open PTR Tomorrow:

Feedback thread for the testing will be opened later

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Simplified Changelog is ready for the Open PTR Tomorrow:

Feedback thread for the testing will be opened later
Yessss.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
What is going to happen to the "Supply a gate X time(s)" achievements after the removal of the Supply Charge item? Will they be unobtainable in the future, or will they be completely removed and replaced by newly added achievements centered around site combat?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
What is going to happen to the "Supply a gate X time(s)" achievements after the removal of the Supply Charge item? Will they be unobtainable in the future, or will they be completely removed and replaced by newly added achievements centered around site combat?
Yes they are removed and we added new achievements in their place. Unfortuantly there where no suitable conversion to adapt these old achievements to.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Regarding the Yield upgrade.

How much does it cost to upgrade?

Once upgrades to, let's say, Excellent, will it stays the same until it gets overtake by another clan? Or does the Yield reset during specific hours?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
you've mentioned that dv may take some gates. I didnt quite understand.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power

Once upgrades to, let's say, Excellent, will it stays the same until it gets overtake by another clan? Or does the Yield reset during specific hours?
I believe that when it comes to yield of build if it keeps switching "owners"(different clan each time) it can only reach 1 upgrade at best, meanwhile if it same clans ends up owning it multiple times per vulnerable phase it can reach excellent.(This is how i assumed base don info we were given btw).

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

yield stays until someone else takes the building, about pricing that is related to yieldstage that you want to upgrade to and clansize; to keep if fair for all.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
That is not implemented yet. When done DV will take buildings on the PVP maps depending on the server activity or give them free in the conflict phase to get claimed by a clan again.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
That is not implemented yet. When done DV will take buildings on the PVP maps depending on the server activity or give them free in the conflict phase to get claimed by a clan again.
Aaaah so its dv - attack - claimfame - dv or something?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Nvm im just dumb. Pls ignore the bs i just said💀

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I have a question, When endgame 3 is finished, will there be any 3.5 update or will we have a new dev shack?

I hope it is related to PvE, there is a lot to be worked on there.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I have a question, When endgame 3 is finished, will there be any 3.5 update or will we have a new dev shack?

I hope it is related to PvE, there is a lot to be worked on there.
By the way, when will we have a new round of new items for Lily's emporium?

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
PVE gameplay for update 3:

(To be able to steal fame and nuggets from sites)

10+ hrs of protected phase can create boredom or even 0 motivation to log in except for the conflict phase so hopefully the idea is a good idea for future updates.

During this,Screenshot_67.png fames will start generating and creating medals and nuggets. After a certain period, the gate will produce tons of medals and nuggets (reaching max capacity in the tower and claims). Once it reaches the maximum capacity, the extra medals and nuggets will spawn near the gate like a drop lootScreenshot_70.png.

Changes in tower mechanics,
instead of yield, there will be 2 sub-categories for yield now.

Yield Rate: Screenshot_71.png will be randomize and change any time of the day [ good, very good, and excellent]

Good: produce fast, Very Good: produce faster Excellent: produce fastest

Yield Quality:Screenshot_72.png can be upgraded through dd just like ptr

Good: produce bronze medal only Very Good: produces bronze and chances of silver medal Excellent: produces bronze, silver, and chances of gold medal.

How does this gameplay work?

During any time of the day, the yield rate will change randomly and if it reaches excellent someone needs to be there to clear the gate inventoryScreenshot_73.png or else it will drop as a loot Screenshot_70.png around the site. If it hits the maximum capacityScreenshot_74.png banner will pop up announcing to ppl in the whole server (xxx building is overloaded!) this will let the online players quickly rush to the point to steal the drop loot fame.

PVE PART:
Knowing a clan can't be online 247 a day, they can purchase bandits through the lily store.
1 pack of bandits contains 4 veteran bandits and 1 boss bandit (Difficulty: Takes at least 3 players to kill them)

Screenshot_76.pngScreenshot_78.pngScreenshot_77.png (all these baddies can be implemented for ideas)

To get the loot:
Either pick it when no one is watching or kill the pack of bandits to automatically claim the dropped loot.

Conclusion:

There needs to be some happening outside of the conflict phase....., and this idea might help solve it, it can also solve the problem of those who are not free and available during the 4hr of conflict phase to have at least a reason to log in and have an objective to play instead of just farming dd and doing nothing.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ok everyone we have some design Ideas ready to adjust/extend the upcoming Endgame Part 3 update. Let us know what you think of them. Especially the "Rescue Protection" one, as it should hopefully keep the rescue options nice without overpowering them as they are right now.

Building Yield Free Auto Upgrade
  • Buildings will automatically upgrade their yield level without the need of clan dollars when the owner is able to keep the building until the next cycle starts (every 24 hours)
  • When Dinoville takes the building the clan is able to take out the current items as long as the conflict cycle has not ended yet
Clan Item Store
  • Adds a new store to Dinoville that only contains clan items obtainable with clan dollars
    • Clan Boosters (Each variant)
  • Only Clan members with the rights to manage the clan fund can purchase items in this store
  • Purchased items get moved to the Clan inventory
Rescue with Protection
Use the invulnerable status effect after rescue to allow users to move to a safe location until they feel safe to trigger healing skills etc. This should keep the instant rescue still a very good option even with lowered % HP heal, but it has the risk that you are not able to move into a safe location in time when tailed by the enemy.
  • Gives all rescue options the invulnerable status effect that runs for ~5 seconds
    • (players can abort it as soon they use a skill or attack a building)
  • As long as the invulnerable status effect is active the auto heal/recovery will not activate
  • Generally lower the healed HP for recovery options
    • Instant rescue to around 5%. (with max gel 10%)
    • Travel gate rescue 15% (with max gel 30%)
    • Dinoville rescue at 50% (with max gel 100%)
  • Change Recovery Gel to work as multipliers instead in absolute percentage that are added on top
    • Currently they add 45% (each 15%)
    • New gels will in total give 100% factor (Double the healed HP on rescue)
As for the amount of conflict phases we will start with one per day on the live servers to test how the dynamics evolve under real conditions. Then we are able to properly adjust if we need more or change the duration of the phase. etc.

EvilL_Marcel

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
maicoljjhhh
Clan
_Sniper_
disculpe entonces aun no se tiene prevista una fecha especifica de cuando c volvera activar el ptr

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Does it mean we get a store in the town center????? I would love it😍

Status
Not open for further replies.