TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Same for Attacker side, they will know where defenders are and how many are at a site. :)
That's good coz defends are many and we are talking for solutions against alliance monopoly.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Add a "Are you still there?" question after 10 minutes. Like YT does when you watch videos in the background.
Actually, some text does appear on the screen when you stay AFK. Can't remember what it says exactly (something about logging out soon if there is no activity) but I do see it occasionally in the game while browsing the forum.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Add a "Are you still there?" question after 10 minutes. Like YT does when you watch videos in the background.
straightforwardly it's impossible to judge an afk player just coz we ask them are u there after 10 mins or even more.. coz they could be doing other things or maybe even went to take the trash out or got busy with their private things in their own, it isnt smart to judge a human being just cuz hes afk, thats why it cant be used for evidence.

Just coz someone's afk doesn't mean they cheated with game system coz they could just be busy with their chores in home, dead (jk), cooking or breathing elsewhere or whatever.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Actually, some text does appear on the screen when you stay AFK. Can't remember what it says exactly (something about logging out soon if there is no activity) but I do see it occasionally in the game while browsing the forum.
there is. i think after 5 mins(?) of not doing anything a message comes up in white text saying logging out due to inactivty in 60 seconds" or whatever. in the past, at least in my server, some of us would log in all day while we worked and did other things. why? idk. crazy time :V

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I do not think we're moving in the right direction with the attack phases.

It's too less in 24 hours, the game would be practically empty the rest of the protected hours.

I think the attack phases should be
  • 1 hours mid day
  • 2 hours afternoon
  • 3 hours at peak time
there SHOULD be multiple but I think 3 is way too long

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I think there should be multiple and short attack windows for surprise attacks max 1 hour but 6-7 times or more throughout the day and maybe they can add a long one from 22:00-12:00 AM OR 23:00-1:00 am (2 hours max) to conclude that day and repeat this method.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
hmm.. either should have longer hours of attack window throughout the day for surprise attacks or short attack windows multiple times throughout the day for suprise attack.
Key element here is there's need to be a possibility for suprise attacks

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
hmm.. either should have longer hours of attack window throughout the day for surprise attacks or short attack windows multiple times throughout the day for suprise attack.
Key element here is there's need to be a possibility for suprise attacks
They wanna do it but they can't cause those extra window time the European server will share their acc with the south american server and cross server fighting will happen again :v

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
straightforwardly it's impossible to judge an afk player just coz we ask them are u there after 10 mins or even more.. coz they could be doing other things or maybe even went to take the trash out or got busy with their private things in their own, it isnt smart to judge a human being just cuz hes afk, thats why it cant be used for evidence.

Just coz someone's afk doesn't mean they cheated with game system coz they could just be busy with their chores in home, dead (jk), cooking or breathing elsewhere or whatever.
i would strongly suggest for you and your clan to stop using multi accounts, to stop sharing accounts and to play this game by following the CoC . Prove me wrong ^^

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
i would strongly suggest for you and your clan to stop using multi accounts, to stop sharing accounts and to play this game by following the CoC . Prove me wrong ^^
Imagine judging someone out of the blue and coming to tarnish someone's reputation when I don't even know who u are, if ur truthful bring ur proof. and ur not even from my server xD. Ok look,
Last time u said the same, I dislike ur comment. Let me make it clear this one time.
1) Do u have something personal against me so that u accuse me of such falsely things?
2) no I don't, but I know many who do but I don't speak of them here cuz that's not my problem.
3) how about u report me with f11 to support if u "think" I do. While u don't even play my server.
4) lastly, u don't see me running around pointing fingers at big alliances on individual players here or there about them using multis. So keep ur nose out of other people unless you are sure they broke coc rules. I won't talk about this again.

No, I won't waste my time on this again and you prove me wrong with your false accusations. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Imagine judging someone out of the blue and coming to tarnish someone's reputation when I don't even know who u are, if ur truthful bring ur proof. and ur not even from my server xD. Ok look,
Last time u said the same, I dislike ur comment. Let me make it clear this one time.
1) Do u have something personal against me so that u accuse me of such falsely things?
2) no I don't, but I know many who do but I don't speak of them here cuz that's not my problem.
3) how about u report me with f11 to support if u "think" I do. While u don't even play my server.
4) lastly, u don't see me running around pointing fingers at big alliances on individual players here or there about them using multis. So keep ur nose out of other people unless you are sure they broke coc rules. I won't talk about this again.

No, I won't waste my time on this again and you prove me wrong with your false accusations. Thanks for reading.
I dont have anything against you except stop using multi accounts

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Alewx @Highway

What is the goal behind increasing the value of the medals and gold items?

I find this idea rather pointless.

And it gives an advantage to the defenders holding the towers. And it makes it harder for an attacker to farm fame through clothes for almost any election.

Now we will have people walking around with 10M fame, which will become the new normal. and again the oppressed attackers minority (whatever we should call them) will have to play catchup.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
And based on what factor will Dinoville take a tower on a specific map?

What if I upgrade my tower to a high Yield and Dinoville takes that tower, will I get anything in return in that case?

Will Dinoville take Claims or only Travel Gate?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
@Alewx @Highway

And it gives an advantage to the defenders holding the towers. And it makes it harder for an attacker to farm fame through clothes for almost any election.
Without increasing value of the medals and gold items, it won't be profitable to own any kind of the building including mines, since from 1hour everyday with q10 55lvl set u can get over 9.8k fame which is way more than from holding buildings

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Without increasing value of the medals and gold items, it won't be profitable to own any kind of the building including mines, since from 1hour everyday with q10 55lvl set u can get over 9.8k fame which is way more than from holding buildings
Wrong. I think max is 9.2k per day >.>

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
@Alewx @Highway

Hmm you got a point here as well.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
6 × 6154 (fame per 55 lvl q10 item) + 3077 (fame per 55 lvl title) = 40 001. That rounds down to exactly 10k fame each day from daily combat.
Hey come on now, maths was never my strong point but u got a point. (I think)

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
so what did you guys fix? 10h for what?

Davidleucuta

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
ReeseMcBlox.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Also, I have a question about the ptr server, is it officially closed or is there something to fix?

Exsy

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
. Winchester .
Clan
invictO
I don't understand what do u want to reach with those updates...
Nobody wanted it, nobody needed it... Loosing players by totally useless updates. Your approach is totally wrong... If I understood well, you want to bring back old players to the game. Players don't want to come in because its pointless to play... If someone will get rex, upgrade it to max lvl, there's nothing to do for them... This is end game. When u did rex easier to get, it was short time happiness for people. Changing build system for now is something what nobody wants because it's making game harder by setting people up for the grind. It's not 1h hunt and everything is ok, but U must farm FEW DAYS to week+ to get 3milions.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Nah but fr you can joke but do it good. Going and joking of someone’s pfp while she was asking a serious question is just cringe tbh.
Based ❌
Biased ✅
Ok.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Nah but fr you can joke but do it good. Going and joking of someone’s pfp while she was asking a serious question is just cringe tbh.
That's how u make remarks about ur ex leader? np. Justin and meli told me to kick u cuz were racist towards them only cuz they were Germans but I put a good word to my people about u still. You don't see mecalling out others like this and this thread is about part 3.. so please respect it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.