DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
@-Kiwi- stop swapping maps, it's not fair.. and I didn't screenshot ccv because that map is protected yeah, but 4 maps aren't enough I assume for fekete, they want more open maps although they aren't even attacking

Attachments

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
@-Kiwi- stop swapping maps, it's not fair.. and I didn't screenshot ccv because that map is protected yeah, but 4 maps aren't enough I assume for fekete, they want more open maps although they aren't even attacking
oh my god! so many gates were swapped! how could our 7 players special forces do anything now!!!

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Don't forget that it was taken for a reason. Every person that is being taken as enemy are people that either were toxic, mocking, trolling or trying to betray the alliance. And why letting a clan that wanted to betray everybody to "hold whole eu1" hold gates if they are taken as enemies. It is common sense
You're right, but the opposite could also happen

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
In case this was missed. It should help to attack/defend when going against a clan with more buildings that your clan.

PTR for it should be ready for thr weekend.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
@itzmee i can see how much of a hypocrite you are,you claim that there are '60 people online at 1 am etc' and you cant do anything,this shows that your clan who has maximum 7 high levels active managed to take 12 gates against an entire alliance quadruple your size and then later you go and claim on the forums that this system is unfair and should buff the attackers more

Attachments

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
i hope this shows everyone and the devs that people like this arent giving their feedback so they can help us make the game better,but to just benefit themselves and their current situation

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
i hope this shows everyone and the devs that people like this arent giving their feedback so they can help us make the game better,but to just benefit themselves and their current situation
We plan for attack when to and when not to. I just said now the freedom of planning attack isn't that good than before.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
So having all gates to urself helps everyone better on game ? Hmm ok

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
So having all gates to urself helps everyone better on game ? Hmm ok
a clan that has 7 members cant hold gates,thats their issue has nothing to do with having all the gates to myself,you are just a weak clan and any weak clan in pvp gets crushed thats your fault but despite this you can still fight back and hold gates to stop crying

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
This went from being an update for all servers to a server update, make 2 updates, one for the other servers and another for Europe 1 only, since it has become anything but what it should be.
A lot of discussion on a single server, because the enemy cannot take towers or my alliance cannot defend towers or my clan cannot against an entire alliance.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
It looks like there are very few locations for EU-1 :LOL:

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
@Highway When will the new update come, we are looking forward to it

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@itzmee i can see how much of a hypocrite you are,you claim that there are '60 people online at 1 am etc' and you cant do anything,this shows that your clan who has maximum 7 high levels active managed to take 12 gates against an entire alliance quadruple your size and then later you go and claim on the forums that this system is unfair and should buff the attackers more
So they were actually able to capture Sites, and not just one also, that's more than half map right there.

Basically, all of those 10+ pages discussions that these attackers on Eu1 have been posting are simply suggestions to further destroy their opponent? And I'm assuming out of ego?

Capturing one Site is understandable and needs further changes to help attackers but capturing half maps? that's very impressive and it only shows that this update is fulfilling it's purpose.

If a simple clan with 7 active members is able to take half maps against a large alliance, then what further improvement there needs to be? Any further addition that favors attackers will only break the dynamics for the defenders. Rendering the gameplay very uninteresting, players wouldn't want to defend at all.

A lot of discussion on a single server, because the enemy cannot take towers or my alliance cannot defend towers or my clan cannot against an entire alliance.
I agree 100%.

Ironically, it's only 1 group of people from 1 specific server complaining out of 10 servers.

I remember when the last package of updates happened, I said that attackers would have much more advantages now because of their mobility and solve the majority of their problems. Many of those attackers from Eu1 were refuting me. Turns out that it indeed helped them.

I would also ask the Devs to tread carefully from now on.

Many of these suggestions and opinions come from an ego perspective.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
So they were actually able to capture Sites, and not just one also, that's more than half map right there.

Basically, all of those 10+ pages discussions that these attackers on Eu1 have been posting are simply suggestions to further destroy their opponent? And I'm assuming out of ego?

Capturing one Site is understandable and needs further changes to help attackers but capturing half maps? that's very impressive and it only shows that this update is fulfilling it's purpose.

If a simple clan with 7 active members is able to take half maps against a large alliance, then what further improvement there needs to be? Any further addition that favors attackers will only break the dynamics for the defenders. Rendering the gameplay very uninteresting, players wouldn't want to defend at all.

I agree 100%.

Ironically, it's only 1 group of people from 1 specific server complaining out of 10 servers.

I remember when the last package of updates happened, I said that attackers would have much more advantages now because of their mobility and solve the majority of their problems. Many of those attackers from Eu1 were refuting me. Turns out that it indeed helped them.

I would also ask the Devs to tread carefully from now on.

Many of these suggestions and opinions come from an ego perspective.
yes as you can see,they managed to take this many gates during the day,they were 8 players maximum against almost 30-40 and managed to take 5 gates,i dont know what further buffs they want.

Attachments

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-

Before the latest update it was impossible to take more than a few towers because recently claimed gates could be used for travelling by defenders. Now only the owner clan can go there, further spreading out the incoming enemies(defenders) and making the fights more fair (clan vs clan) until the whole alliance arrives. And remember, we still won't be able to defend the captured towers.

Also we have way more than 7 members, they just like to downplay us out of ego.

So right now, the game seems somewhat balanced. Half map during inactive hours is not too much, this same clan could take entire maps in the previous system (although didn't get fame from it, depleting a clan of their supplies was a viable tactic).

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
for a clan that has maximum 7 people active against an entire alliance that is plenty.
It's true but those few attackers need an extra push to really make a difference

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Before the latest update it was impossible to take more than a few towers because recently claimed gates could be used for travelling by defenders. Now only the owner clan can go there, further spreading out the incoming enemies(defenders) and making the fights more fair (clan vs clan) until the whole alliance arrives. And remember, we still won't be able to defend the captured towers.

Also we have way more than 7 members, they just like to downplay us out of ego.

So right now, the game seems somewhat balanced. Half map during inactive hours is not too much, this same clan could take entire maps in the previous system (although didn't get fame from it, depleting a clan of their supplies was a viable tactic).
if you give me an ss where you have more than 7 members max level on at the same time,i will give you half maujak

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Before the latest update it was impossible to take more than a few towers because recently claimed gates could be used for travelling by defenders.
This isn't anything new.

That's one point that I kept repeating.

I already knew that the dynamic would be balanced once the mobility of attackers were improved and it did.

Unfortunately many of your so called clan mates kept asking for more. And for what purpose?

It gives me the impression that those 1-3 people are giving suggestions to further crush their enemies and defenders overall and not simply give suggestions that could improve the gameplay for both.

That's the idea I get when I read those last 15 pages of this thread.

Half map during inactive hours is not too much, this same clan could take entire maps in the previous system (although didn't get fame from it, depleting a clan of their supplies was a viable tactic).
Your whole logic is flawed. Your mindset is still stucked on the previous system.

Based on that statement that suggests you would rather take a full map whilst gaining no fame compared to taking a few Sites while gaining a lot of fame.

And depleting a clan off of their supplies wouldn't have helped you. If it was a big alliance, then they would have found a way to go through this problem, be it through sending suppliers or using accounts with weaker currency.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I already knew that the dynamic would be balanced once the mobility of attackers were improved and it did.

Unfortunately many of your so called clan mates kept asking for more. And for what purpose?

It gives me the impression that those 1-3 people are giving suggestions to further crush their enemies and defenders overall and not simply give suggestions that could improve the gameplay for both.

That's the idea I get when I read those last 15 pages of this thread.

Based on that statement that suggests you would rather take a full map whilst gaining no fame compared to taking a few Sites while gaining a lot of fame.

And depleting a clan off of their supplies wouldn't have helped you. If it was a big alliance, then they would have found a way to go through this problem, be it through sending suppliers or using accounts with weaker currency.
You have no idea about the server dynamics and make assumptions only based on this thread.

The defending alliance also sent their army of people here to complain and ask for updates that benefit them even when we didn't have any success. Now that we have a little bit of success, they send even more people on the forum. We don't have many different people to send to ask for updates, so of course the same few will do it again and again if they don't want to disappear between the plethora of defender comments.

And no, right now I wouldn't take a whole map that produces no fame. You seem to be a know-it-all that has an opinion on tactics that you have never tried and never seen. Depleting a clan of supplies made a whole lot of their members become inactive, others dispersed into other clans where they started with a clean slate and had to gain their elections all over again from 0. Some even joined us.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
You have no idea about the server dynamics and make assumptions only based on this thread
Defenders outnumbered attackers, that's what I mean by server dynamic, it's understandable that Eu1 has its own culture. But what's so special about the fact that you're outnumbered in a server? What makes it different from other server?

Some keeps on proposing changes for a small group of people— ok, it works when there's a small number of attackers but if the number of attackers increased, it will be Site swapping. Defending will be non existant.

Hopefully the next batch of updates bring in some changes that address that.

The defending alliance also sent their army of people here to complain and ask for updates that benefit them even when we didn't have any success. Now that we have a little bit of success, they send even more people on the forum. We don't have many different people to send to ask for updates, so of course the same few will do it again and again if they don't want to disappear between the plethora of defender comments
Irrelevant how much from which side is complaining the loudest.

What I'm trying to point out is that, the changes that helped you recently, occured on 1st May.

Now 10 days later you notice the benefits? Where were you between those days?

First is when I said that attackers would find an opening while the defenders were offline and would exploit it. You replied by saying that defenders would be online 24/7 and always prevent you from taking Sites. (LOL argument)

As it turns out, you were wrong.

I vividly remember another time, perhaps in the previous PTR, where you wrote a feedback where you didn't even checked how those changes would helped you. You simply judge everything on paper.

In my humble opinion, you should really experience this thing with an open mind before giving feedback.

If you're only seeing how good the latest changes has been after 10 days, then imagine the strategies that you can come up with when you spend more time with it.

And no, right now I wouldn't take a whole map that produces no fame.
Why even mention it then?

You seem to be a know-it-all that has an opinion on tactics that you have never tried and never seen.
Yes I do. I know about everything in this game, every tactic, every strategies and even the dirty tricks that help me gets an edge. And I also am flexible when it comes to gameplay. I understand that the gameplay is no longer about towers, but about fame.

Everything is fame focussed. Fame is easily obtainable if you know how to steal.

Based from what others have been sharing, it seems you've found your strategy to steal fame.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Defenders outnumbered attackers, that's what I mean by server dynamic, it's understandable that Eu1 has its own culture. But what's so special about the fact that you're outnumbered in a server? What makes it different from other server?

Some keeps on proposing changes for a small group of people— ok, it works when there's a small number of attackers but if the number of attackers increased, it will be Site swapping. Defending will be non existant.

What I'm trying to point out is that, the changes that helped you recently, occured on 1st May.

First is when I said that attackers would find an opening while the defenders were offline and would exploit it. You replied by saying that defenders would be online 24/7 and always prevent you from taking Sites. (LOL argument)

I vividly remember another time, perhaps in the previous PTR, where you wrote a feedback where you didn't even checked how those changes would helped you. You simply judge everything on paper.

In my humble opinion, you should really experience this thing with an open mind before giving feedback.

If you're only seeing how good the latest changes has been after 10 days, then imagine the strategies that you can come up with when you spend more time with it.

Yes I do. I know about everything in this game, every tactic, every strategies and even the dirty tricks that help me gets an edge. And I also am flexible when it comes to gameplay. I understand that the gameplay is no longer about towers, but about fame.

Everything is fame focussed. Fame is easily obtainable if you know how to steal.

Based from what others have been sharing, it seems you've found your strategy to steal fame.
there is no point in arguing with them brother,they dont know anything all they do is complain and demand that devs go out of their way to help them while they dont even bother to help themselves

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

so u say defenders are the only players which needs to be cared and defenders leave game is end of game? attackers leave game is not noone concern. how many clans and how many players stoped because of ally? noone talk about it , u talk for defenders because ur clan holds buildings. basic login of ally in eu1, any active clan fight with other active clan , then whole ally not interfere like dxrk vs aod , but when any of the clan is destroyed then whole ally turn against it and destroy and i guess u arent bothered about it. as long as defenders get benefit its all ok.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
I understand that if an enemy alliance proposes an agreement to drain the portals of the dominant alliance, it can manage to take more than 10 portals as long as said alliance is coordinated. It's just a matter of organizations among themselves. And the enemy side benefits. Unless the clans you have in your alliance are not your real allies. Please think a little more, that is why the problem is on the Europe 1 server and therefore affects the rest of the servers.

• Informative
Reactions: SPA

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
So far the update Always been exploit by defenders clans and even this update whouldbe rly great and cool if ds have bigger player base but all ally do (eu1 ofc) place their accounts or ask for others servers to log their accounts and trade maps in 5 min even if we stop 1 map trade they finish the rest and kill us with the speed of light.
No one talks about how they exchange buildings but only they do is trash talk on forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.