NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
@Highway tell me how do you expect a fair game with 4-5 even 7 attackers on brachios draining an excellent gate and even tho they're being attacked by 15+ PPL it's hard to kill tanks just like that, not to mention the +5 repair rate vs -20 draining rate which in my opinion shouldn't be tested on a live server in the first place.
If you reread what you said, you understand why this is right lol

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Goofiness aside,

Brachis seem to be quite the issue, even if defenders are at the gate already the attackers can still drain it in time if it's high % and defenders cant defend themselves because it takes way too much time to kill those brachis

Tldr before you kill all brachis the gate is already drained (Plus they can just kit (if anyone still does that '-'))

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Goofiness aside,

Brachis seem to be quite the issue, even if defenders are at the gate already the attackers can still drain it in time if it's high % and defenders cant defend themselves because it takes way too much time to kill those brachis

Tldr before you kill all brachis the gate is already drained (Plus they can just kit (if anyone still does that '-'))
They use brachios, rush on a gate, heal and use the ''Chest attack'' on extra power - not to mention the implants that they use. They also do use kits which makes it way more difficult even tho kits are nerfed now.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
They use brachios, rush on a gate, heal and use the ''Chest attack'' on extra power - not to mention the implants that they use. They also do use kits which makes it way more difficult even tho kits are nerfed now.
Yes but even if defender is on a gate already it's still impossible to defend it if there's too many, even number advantage doesn't help

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
With even 10 defending at claim its gone. Endless stream of Brachios coming in.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Yes but even if defender is on a gate already it's still impossible to defend it if there's too many, even number advantage doesn't help
Especially with the healing rate they added on Eu_1 which is just +5, in that case there's no chances of protecting the gates even against few attackers.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
@Highway So in what way is the-20 drain and +5 repair fair? Attackers can already take a 400% gate within 2 minutes which isn't enough for the clan holding a gate to react. At least +15 repair, defenders were able to win themselves some time by staying near the gate while attempting to defeat attackers.

Now you can just see 3-4 people with full tank builds just sitting at a random gate and not even fighting back.
Get use to using basic gates if you want to keep them LOL

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
Lets keep the good flow of discussion and avoiding to teasing other players (and avoid any spam here please).
I see valid points for both sides and its great that EU1 is up for the challenge to find a way that both sides have fun for the site combat.

It might really be that both sides need to adapt their tactic on how it you can defend (with the reduced repair rate) and the how to attack to gain advantage.
Its best to ignore the crys of eu1 as that server is not like the others. but the tank spam is boring to fight, down side of that strat being it costs a lot of dds so they can't do it very offen.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Its best to ignore the crys of eu1 as that server is not like the others. but the tank spam is boring to fight, down side of that strat being it costs a lot of dds so they can't do it very offen.
we're mainly mentioning Eu1 here because all other svs have repair rate at +15, but our lovely devs decided to make it +5 for this certain server

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
@Highway its nice to see that the devs are pushing updates to try and make the game fun and fair for everyone,but in my opinion you should have a balance between making the the game fair and giving the chance for everyone while not completely giving unfair buffs to the attackers,at the end of the day it is not fair for the minority to overwhelmingly get a buff that far exceeds what they deserve.at the end of the day its not fair for 10-5 people to gain more than 50 people but they deserve a chance,the idea of taking a gate in 2 minutes is unfair and provides less fun and engagement for everyone,the idea that noticing the gate is red alone takes about 30 secs to 1 min makes it by the time defenders reach the game the gate is already taken or if by some sort of miracle the defenders reach on time you have the attackers taking advantage of 20- to +5 and having full on brachi tank build which gives no engagement or fun to either sides,so at the end of the day this promotes a lazy boring fighting style for both defenders and attackers,by making the defense annoying and tedious and by making the attackers do nothing other than camp a gate to take it,an easy way to circumvent this? not upgrading the claims nor gates at all which will make it impossible for the minority to take gates but at the same time less fame for the defenders and if the attackers somehow manage to steal the gate,they barely get any fame out of it which at the end is lose lose for everyone,i hope you can see the bigger picture instead of reading multiple people bicker because they want more advantage to their side and find an adequate,balanced and fun solution that benefits both sides of a conflict

isar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
andrzejjek
Clan
- F O U N D -
In my opinion, you should add excavators that would enable faster gold mining. They should also have the ability to drive over potential thieves who would want to rob the deposits. I hope my idea will be carefully considered.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
What if they ban all of Europa_1? So they stop fighting and spamming things in the forum XD, (although there are some who do give coherent opinions)
Yee man they fr distracting devs from completing EG3 update... a literal blockade.....

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Adjusting the drain & repair rate multiple times will not change the outcome. Some other part of the mechanic needs to change.

If you make it easier for attackers to drain, you will have defenders complaining that a Site are getting drained too quickly without being able to react or defend against Tank class, which is a fair point. Sites are being taken without a fight.

This will lead to the Site holders to not upgrade their Sites to yields that are drained too fast.

Now you will have attackers complaining that they are unable to take Sites because there are too much defenders and Sites are taking too long to be drained.

In the end, constantly changing the drain and repair rate will lead to an endless loop of complaints from both sides, with goals unmet.

I believe that you should find a midpoint. That midpoint was reached when the "Excellent" yield site were being drained in not more than 4 minute. (I forgot the drain rate and repair rate that it was)

The next adjustment in the mechanic needs to be in the mobility and freedom of the attackers. If an attacker dies, what are his options?

Let's take Eu1 as an example since the discussion has been mainly about that server.

In Eu1, the majority of sites are still held by the defenders, leaving attackers only selected revive gates, where they are immediately killed by the camping defenders.

But what if you give the attackers options to revive in any gate, while the maximum drain time of an excellent building is 4 minutes?

Who will complain?

Defenders cannot complain, 4 minutes is enough time to react.
Attackers cannot complains, they have more revive options and they can spawn anywhere they wish to.

I think you should give attackers the ability to teleport in any site while having duelists.

Attackers are severely still limited in terms of movement.

Once they get killed, they have nowhere to respawn except for some selected site that DV holds.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
No point argue here when devs make 1 update woreth to attaxk

Great thinking btw before update ally lose maps now they lose 1-3 buldings #devs update helps who?
this update helps the big alliances. no doubt about it. it is impossible for a small clan or solo players to actually get buildings and keep buildings as long as its needed to help them with the elections. the current game mechanics are giving the big alliances the advantage.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
All those eu 1 lads, don't be a frog stuck in a well take a leap of faith outside of the well ( Aka eu1) to see better server worth playing in.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway
Hello it's my first response on this forum.
I'm one of the attacker on eu1. Thanks for all the efforts u make to make the game more interesting but unfortunately there are certain things which needs to be looked and changed.
This update is mainly focused for attackers( smaller clans) can get access of buildings. Now how many clans are fighting for this? Since eu1 is most active server as far as I believe there are too many defenders helping each other since they hate attackers.(100 players defenders vs 10 attackers) How is that fair. The ally holding all maps is fair? They dont want to give the camps that belongs to us. Now we using brachi is a crime? We try using brachi because it has some better resistance against 10 members attacking one player. We take one camp after 10 unsuccessful tries. Once we take over ally comes to forum saying it's disadvantage. Obviously it shld be disadvantage if u wanna hold the whole eu1.
Next once we take camps , and on next attack phase ally take it over without firing single bullet as we don't have any chance to defend as 5-6 clans waiting for us to spawn and we just 1 clan. Now how is this fair? 5hp heal was better in eu1 . Hope I make some sense here. Ally don't wanna play game they just wanna make us leave eu1.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I toy around with some ideas:
  • Dinoclass based factor for drain/repair speeds, so tanks would be less efficient in draining as only the lowest factor would be taken into account, so draining with tanks would slow down the process immensily.
  • A semi randomized factor that would influence drain and/or repair speeds fluctuating over time changing in a not so predictable way.
  • Based on the amounf of buildings a clan owns the draining speed would increase or decrease at their buildings.
None of them are really final or solve everything satisfying, and i can see loopholes.

Some ideas here are nice on paper, but can also find immediate loopholes.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Based on the amounf of buildings a clan owns the draining speed would increase or decrease at their buildings.
This idea was proposed a handful of times in the last week.

And it's the only one that actually makes sense.

Because you're placing a direct nerf on the bigger clans and alliances. Pushing them to break down into smaller ones.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This idea was proposed a handful of times in the last week.

And it's the only one that actually makes sense.

Because you're placing a direct nerf on the bigger clans and alliances. Pushing them to break down into smaller ones.
It would only be a cost risk factor for the actual clan, sadly not the alliance, it is no entity within the game.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
It would only be a cost risk factor for the actual clan, sadly not the alliance, it is no entity within the game.
But do you know how people queue up for election?

Implementing this would mean that people could still queue for election but their at risk of their fame being stolen by non map holder and they wouldn't trust the queuing process that much... This would then affect the distribution of Fame across the whole clan who are going for election. Would the player still trust the queue or start another movement that benefit them.