What's new

#14 Endgame Part 3 (Sites Gameplay)

Dark_Wolf

Reaction score
why are u still here if u dont like the update? why u still here if u think the future of the game is bad?

why dont u just silently leave instead ?

i like the update for a loads of reason and i am an attacker, i can now take a gate and instead of sitting in front of my computer screen for 12 hours for some fame, i immediately get the fame, including a number of other reason

the game is far from dead and its neither dying
Because i spend a lot of time and money in the game (even met my wife in this game), to see it now go to hell. instead of coming with something new they come with the same crap just a litlle different. That is why i am here because i do like the game and really hate to see those devs kill it. 10 million registrations and only a few players still playing because there is really nothing to do in this game.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
the problem of the game is that there are no new players anymore and devs need to keep the real ones, while the minority will lose many conflicts, the game will not get better, usually players leave in small groups when their bully is a big group
Let's recall how the alliance was kicked out by Italian aces, extra power, rise and empire, etc recently. the alliance uses its power, but they are ready to destroy each other if they do not have enemies, they will get bored, fekete now their enemy. so the clans that were lost, they left this game with themselves (some of them, some went to other clans). the existence of rivals supports online and does not allow it to fall, making the parties to the conflict loyal to each other. No war= no loyalty in the alliance

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
also @Highway it depends on your actions how the players will use all the mechanics that you enter the game, I wish you good luck in this difficult part 3, I hope you will be able to balance everything

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
why are u still here if u dont like the update? why u still here if u think the future of the game is bad?

why dont u just silently leave instead ?

i like the update for a loads of reason and i am an attacker, i can now take a gate and instead of sitting in front of my computer screen for 12 hours for some fame, i immediately get the fame, including a number of other reason

the game is far from dead and its neither dying
in short, a lazy attacker

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Instead of reducing the number of bandits because the problem was the gold drop. Wasn't it better to reduce the drop from 5 gold pieces to 2 gold pieces instead of reducing the number of bandits?.

Remember that there is an achievement that must kill 300,000 bandits, with that spawn reduction it will become very difficult and tedious.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I think it has been "balanced" enough. If attackers can't succeed, it's not the defenders' fault

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
@Highway, what u think about this system now? thye blocked all and do all gates 100-200%, so what point for atack? i hope soon it will be finalized, I went into the game and made ss just for that
1713290821904.png1713290844445.png1713290869385.png1713290892902.png1713290906101.png

Boromir

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Boromir.
Clan
Cosa nostra
clans that hold gates hold them for some reasons .-. why keep punishing them? its their fault that they can hold gates and enemy cant? do something good and open maps instead 😂

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
clans that hold gates hold them for some reasons .-. why keep punishing them? its their fault that they can hold gates and enemy cant? do something good and open maps instead 😂
I did not write that fewer players should keep gates for more than 1 phase, however, attackers should have more chances to take 1-3 gates on average per phase, they are blocking

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I'm seeing EU1 enemies spamming this thread about how map holders are making their sites red not letting them teleport and attack.
I've got a question for you, if we're making it unfair for you, isn't it also the same when YOU make red sites to block the clans from teleporting even to their sites and you focus on draining 1-2 sites while the rest are simply red so we can't spawn anywhere close and stop you from draining? You're making your own strategies, we're finding any way to counter it and yet you're here whining and complaining about how we blocked the maps yet you're kinda doing the same.

Then @Highway came online and decided to adjust the repair speed to +5, keeping the draining speed on -20, I have no idea what kind of sense is this, or how you see this any close to being fair, but you do you, update was good not gonna lie but you're making it worse day by day.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I'm seeing EU1 enemies spamming this thread about how map holders are making their sites red not letting them teleport and attack.
I've got a question for you, if we're making it unfair for you, isn't it also the same when YOU make red sites to block the clans from teleporting even to their sites and you focus on draining 1-2 sites while the rest are simply red so we can't spawn anywhere close and stop you from draining? You're making your own strategies, we're finding any way to counter it and yet you're here whining and complaining about how we blocked the maps yet you're kinda doing the same.

Then @Highway came online and decided to adjust the repair speed to +5, keeping the draining speed on -20, I have no idea what kind of sense is this, or how you see this any close to being fair, but you do you, update was good not gonna lie but you're making it worse day by day.
if you still had logical thinking, you wouldn't have offered +20/-5... block few near gates and run on 1 gate this sots block full server? God dude, play with yourself in the children's sandbox

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
if you still had logical thinking, you wouldn't have offered +20/-5... block few near gates and run on 1 gate this sots block full server? God dude, play with yourself in the children's sandbox
Even with every advantage you've been getting from these developers, you're hardly able to steal 1-3 sites at max only because we simply have no chance to reach the sites on time. You need to improve yourself a little more because I believe at some point Highway will come and offer you to drain an excellent site in 30 seconds and call it fair, y'all made this update a joke

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Even with every advantage you've been getting from these developers, you're hardly able to steal 1-3 sites at max only because we simply have no chance to reach the sites on time. You need to improve yourself a little more because I believe at some point Highway will come and offer you to drain an excellent site in 30 seconds and call it fair, y'all made this update a joke
oh dude, so far everything is more or less in balance, I don't deny it, stability has appeared, but you want to keep 100% and 200% even for win 10 ppls. Do you want to be honest, let's stop ally abuse and start playing fair? if the repair cost is -5, then let each clan stand on its gates and protect them, allies can help, but it won't be so significant

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
did I hit it almost all ego ally eu-1? Yes! but they did not come to offer ideas, but continue to troll and humiliate their (us) enemies so that we would not even have a chance to own 1-3 gates. I'm not even writing that 30 sec is ok for excellent gates, but if you abuse this, then dev will have to fix it

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
did I hit it almost all ego ally eu-1? Yes! but they did not come to offer ideas, but continue to troll and humiliate their (us) enemies so that we would not even have a chance to own 1-3 gates. I'm not even writing that 30 sec is ok for excellent gates, but if you abuse this, then dev will have to fix it
We've been offering ideas way before you even start posing on this thread but you couldn't care less about it all you want is to have any kind of advantage by your side, yet the major part of the community disagrees with a few changes, nothing gets fixed.

@Highway is there any way we can create polls for ideas? That way we can know what the majority of the people prefers instead of counting on feedbacks from a few one-sided players

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway, idk what's happening in eu1 , but you guys are slowly getting the concept just few more tweaks will do. You can't just let 1 server drag down the rest of the server.

If 2 more updates still can't make an impact on eu 1. Just release the adjustment that can leave an impact on other server.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
and do we get a lot in your opinion? It's just that you are not ready to accept the fact that fekete has the right to own gates, imagine the situation, we are instead found in ur ally, has the situation changed? yes, we now have 5 gates and you protect us, but now you hate found and call them dishonest with their ideas. The EU-1 community is afraid of change, it's just that you're afraid to accept it as a fact
I wouldn't agree on accepting a clan that's based on multi-accounts in my alliance in the first place, and back when you were in the alliance I wasn't part of it.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
@Highway, idk what's happening in eu1 , but you guys are slowly getting the concept just few more tweaks will do. You can't just let 1 server drag down the rest of the server.

If 2 more updates still can't make an impact on eu 1. Just release the adjustment that can leave an impact on other server.
EU1 enemies aren't able to take sites, so what's happening is that they're making adjustments to make it easier for them to be able to take, with everything so far that's been adjusted now they're able to hardly steal up to 3 sites a phase, sometimes they don't and sometimes they do, that's all.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
the main argument that EU-1 is afraid of changes is that they act very toxic towards attackers, they don't want even 1 gate to leave their domain for phase 1, stop flying in the clouds @DarkMyth.the world is never perfect like gates in eu-1, changes in the game are needed, perfectionism does not work here where all its ur

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
many also did not particularly like the change in balance in 2021, but still got used to it, players playing, but gate-changes have a much greater impact on the community

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
You don’t get my point, we don’t mind the war, it brings fun to our server and activity you enjoy it as much as we do, the problem we’re facing is that it’s not being fair for the defenders, I can tell you my members & allies aren’t happy at all with the changes that are being made, it’s not about not letting you or another enemy clan have sites, it’s war and pvp after all we honestly for the sake of it, but only when it’s fair, sure attackers must have an advantage but this advantage isn’t fair at all
Let alone it’s dragging other servers with us, yet devs are looking for a universal solution

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I'm not against ideas, but the main thing is that they work, if we don't take gates = ally hypocritically laugh and burn with us in chat game or on fb or dc, if you lose even 1 gate = ally cry, and if you lose more gates then ally start hysterics. this is similar to the behavior of a preschool child, the problem is not even in updates, but in community, which is left.I miss the times when there was less trashtalking, when the enemy could knock you down that you fought worthily in any online game and it was nice, now many games are mostly bad because of the community
Generally the community is toxic I couldn't agree more, but this isn't something you can avoid, maybe someone from my side was toxic towards your side, but maybe someone from your side was also toxic towards my side? It's how everything works basically and not something we can control.

Polls would solve the issues I believe, you get to vote, others do, and we do. By others I mean players from other servers as well, coming to a universal and stable solution. Another thread gets created, poll is written there with the voting etc. this way everyone shares their opinion without flooding anything.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I think eu1 need driffent update dure the large activity And war
Eu 1 summary is " it is what it is "

Devs literally wasting and killing their own time to see EG3 impact on eu 1...

Devs could probably be adding on the more PVE/adding something like using ticket to purchase outlaw bandit element but they are being held back by eu 1 dynamics and idk some call it unbalance..

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
some ppl just dont want to engage in war. in this case i would do the following thing:

-Announce categorisation of Servers. Make some pvp and some pve/rp ecc. add a way to have a pve server. Maybe dv controlls all the gates, and the mobs drop the fame. idk. you figure it out.

-give the community about 3 4 months. This way they can levelup and not be immediatly stomped when it changes.

-in theese 3 4 months you can figure out the pve server system

-watch as everyone is happy now

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside

Gates only will be red for 5-10 min when attackers red them but when ally red them it will be red for entire conflict phase, is this make sense to you?

Also even attackers red gates and you are not able to travel gates, you need to kill attackers just for once and you can spam spawn-kill in dv gates for rest of conflict phase.

So i think decision of making repair speed 5 makes sense for eu1 server

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
It has nothing to do with improving, win condition is numbers, not skill. So for eu1, allies have big number and should be disadvantaged about defending and attackers are low on numbers and should be advantaged about attacking

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Gates only will be red for 5-10 min when attackers red them but when ally red them it will be red for entire conflict phase, is this make sense to you?

Also even attackers red gates and you are not able to travel gates, you need to kill attackers just for once and you can spam spawn-kill in dv gates for rest of conflict phase.

So i think decision of making repair speed 5 makes sense for eu1 server
It's a strategy, but you're simply not willing to accept it.
And no 5-10 minutes later they can choose a random spot in a different map so we're technically not able to spawn-kill them for the rest of the conlict phase.

And yeah maybe it's fair, why not, I'm invested to see how far they're willing to go trying to do something on EU1.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
It has nothing to do with improving, win condition is numbers, not skill. So for eu1, allies have big number and should be disadvantaged about defending and attackers are low on numbers and should be advantaged about attacking
If EU1 enemies are working together and cooperating there can be one hell of a war now, but EU1 enemies are so smart that they love to even KOS each other rather than working together in order to win. You can't really be blaming one side which is the alliance meanwhile there's a big number of enemies in EU1 who simply don't accept the fact that they can work together.

We have 12 enemy clans on EU1 and 8 clanless players who are also enemies. If these numbers merge up into one clan and work together, then it becomes fair, but oh well.