What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Small attacker clans are only able to capture 2-3 towers per clan.
How many active members high level are we talking about here? I'm curious about this situation, more context would be better.

How many participated in your attacks to capture those said Sites?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
You guys as attackers can capture like 6 gates just by standing there doing nothing with brachis which each brachi takes like 3 minutes if not more to kill if the gate owner is not present. You take less gates because you are less attackers in general. People use tanks only if it is necessary to heal a gate. Otherwise most people use rex/carno/coel/pachy to be able to kill you as fast as possible to defendd the gate until the owner comes.
You guys use brachi because it takes abnormally long to kill and paras to take longer because of agility power.
Not many defenders use tanks as it would take even longer to kill.
There u go Dev's. 3 minutes and more when there is no owner clan present. U finally got a legit anwer from ally itself. Technically speaking it shld take 10 minutes for the 3rd party clans to kill the attacker while if owner clan is present it can be killed in few seconds depending on number of players are present from the owner clan. 1 player from the owner clan cannot expect go kill 5 brachi within 1 minute and that's their expectations.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
How many active members high level are we talking about here? I'm curious about this situation, more context would be better.

that's all their high levels, do let me know if you believe they're only able to take 2 sites if they actually attack
1717705012756.png1717705021501.png1717705035748.png1717705053307.png1717705067491.png1717705072922.png1717705082063.png1717705096168.png1717705117139.png1717705125515.png1717705132602.png1717705147646.png1717705161461.png

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Please don't throw words into our mouths.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
If you expect this game to make a brachi to take 10 minutes to kill just so you can stand on a gate that takes like 5 minutes if not less to drain it without having to do anything then I am sorry but that idea is delusional.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
that's all their high levels, do let me know if you believe they're only able to take 2 sites if they actually attack
2 per clan, reading comprehension🤡

A third of these are also inactive.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
If you expect this game to make a brachi to take 10 minutes to kill just so you can stand on a gate that takes like 5 minutes if not less to drain it without having to do anything then I am sorry but that idea is delusional.
10 minutes for 3rd party clans did u read my message? That's exactly why the buff was introduced and now these 3rd party clans complaint about killing it while u weren't supposed to kill it.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
2 per clan, reading comprehension🤡
So don't drain from multiple clans? Before you were able to take 4-5 sites a phase with one clan, 2 nights ago you took 10 sites, but 3-4 clans holding them

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
If you don't focus a brachi, then yes, it takes 10 minutes. 4-6 defenders shooting 1 brachi will end it in less than a minute. Skill issue.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
If you don't focus a brachi, then yes, it takes 10 minutes. 4-6 defenders shooting 1 brachi will end it in less than a minute. Skill issue.
We did speak about BAH baby clan leader dying in less than 10 seconds with brachi on dc didn't we?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
So don't drain from multiple clans? Before you were able to take 4-5 sites a phase with one clan, 2 nights ago you took 10 sites, but 3-4 clans holding them
If you think 10 sites on 50% yield is too much, you are out of your mind.

Also obviosly when there is a large war/server war we can benefit from that and get more gates than usual, but those only last a couple of days.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
[/QUOTE]

This dude is trying to dramatize their situation on eu1, when in reality it all depends on the day, sometimes they take 2 gates, sometimes 5+, and I can easily provide ss to prove that, especially that the last few days they've divided into multiple clans to drain easier, and with that each clan had at least 3 gates PER PHASE, so if we summarize it there's certainly more than 2-3 per day.

1717705564501.png1717705627099.png - This is one clan divided in 2, and there's also 3rd.

Yesterday they took 2 gates in the first 5 minutes of one of the attack phases, and just kept going up and up.

In my honest opinion Eu1 attackers are nothing but drama queens desperate for changes that will actually give them free gates, not an advantage.

-As you can see, they complain about people using carno/rex vs brachios/para, so I guess we're suppossed to do tank vs tank and give them extra 20 minutes before one of us finally dies.

-They complain about getting spawn killed (with the untouchable effect that lasts 10s and they can freerly TP away from the gate in that time or run and heal their HP) - yet will claim they don't afk drain while in reality they place their alts on different gates and afk till they decide to attack so I don't know what else they expect.

-Then they complain that they deserve for free attacks because smh attackers have it harder to hunt dd (cap) - they're just mostly alts or too lazy to hunt dd

-Then they will complain about pretty much everything, and when the rates were even -20 / +5, they'd come here and complain yet again that they cannot take any gates (also a cap) - but then 2 Eu2 attackers were able to take up to 5 gates / phase against pretty amounts of defenders (with -25/+5) - so i supposse the issue was with Eu1 attackers and the lack of tactics from their part rather than the update.

But yeah, they still have the audacity to say they aren't using alts (pretty obvious they are since as an example, there's 3 accounts / ''attackers" in the circle draining, each one will shoot you one by one, but only 1 would move, then when the moving one dies, another one suddenly moves, then when the second dies the third starts to move)
They have the audacity to say they aren't afk-draining or passively draining but in most of the situations they actually are. And to top it all off I'm pretty sure they'll fo after me saying that I am lying, but there's more than enough ways of proving it and they cannot deny it.

So devs, how about you just mark whole 5 maps with FEKETE LOVAG name as the clan holding it, and make it so we're unable to drain? JUSTICE FOR FEKETE LOVAG (they'd still whine for more).

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
If you think 10 sites on 50% yield is too much, you are out of your mind.
unlike other servers EU1 doesn't keep low yields and everyone knows this, if you focus on taking low yields instead of highest, that's on YOU
most of EU1 is on excellent yield, last phase you took around 5-6 sites between your clans and it was a total of 15k fame, why? because you went for the low yields, if you attacked 5-6 excellent sites and fought for it, you'd make around 25-30k fame instead, that's the difference but i guess you only attack to steal sites or to have it the easy way as usual, attack low yields since it's faster to take over, then i'll have lower drain speed for the next and so on...

now imagine if EU1 was doing like other servers, keeping basic and swapping ALL maps (because we can) what are you gonna attack then?
for those who also wonder why the topics are mostly about EU1 it's because EU1 doesn't swap sites to avoid conflict phases or whatsoever, we play by the updates normally and we defend through the updates as much as we can whether they're gonna have godly advantage or not we're still gonna fight back anyways

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Do u really read the messages on the forum or just blindly write against one clan? Can u show where our PPL asked for more?
It's u guys whining about losing gates and asking for lowering the drain rate , pausing it again , over powering defender , puting cost to the attacking Nerf brachi , and what not. All these u don't see or I assume u are blind. Alright.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
unlike other servers EU1 doesn't keep low yields and everyone knows this, if you focus on taking low yields instead of highest, that's on YOU
most of EU1 is on excellent yield, last phase you took around 5-6 sites between your clans and it was a total of 15k fame, why? because you went for the low yields, if you attacked 5-6 excellent sites and fought for it, you'd make around 25-30k fame instead, that's the difference but i guess you only attack to steal sites or to have it the easy way as usual, attack low yields since it's faster to take over, then i'll have lower drain speed for the next and so on...

now imagine if EU1 was doing like other servers, keeping basic and swapping ALL maps (because we can) what are you gonna attack then?
for those who also wonder why the topics are mostly about EU1 it's because EU1 doesn't swap sites to avoid conflict phases or whatsoever, we play by the updates normally and we defend through the updates as much as we can whether they're gonna have godly advantage or not we're still gonna fight back anyways
Some guy from ur alliance just lied about having gates in 50% yeild and u contradict him.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Do u really read the messages on the forum or just blindly write against one clan? Can u show where our PPL asked for more?
It's u guys whining about losing gates and asking for lowering the drain rate , pausing it again , over powering defender , puting cost to the attacking Nerf brachi , and what not. All these u don't see or I assume u are blind. Alright.
It all started with you whining about not being able to take any gates which was a big fat cap because you were damn well capable of taking the gates. But how would devs know v'-'v they can't be on at every attack phase to watch you, can they??

Not to mention you guys are just using brachios with full tank and as it was yesterday or 2 days ago or pretty much every single day, 3-4 defenders aren't able to kill 7 tanks before the gate's claimed and it sometimes take extra time to do so even when the buff worns out.

Ion rlly get why you're here anyway, it's not like you can deal an actual dmg with your 30 something lvl anyway, but you'd keep coming here and saying what the devs should do to make the game easier for you and your fellas, maybe try to start with upgrading to be able to actually help them out instead of coming here every day and complaining about how the game is unfair because you can't tae any gates. (C A P)

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
For every 1 pages on feedback on EG3.2 there is 5 pages of eu1 crying and arguing.... Filter them eu1 baddies outta here @Faye 😣😣
Read up and see how many eu1 attackers came here complaining, then compare it to other servers attackers xD

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Read up and see how many eu1 attackers came here complaining, then compare it to other servers attackers xD
Didn't you guys chase them all away already u guys fighting air and alts now ?

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Some guy from ur alliance just lied about having gates in 50% yeild and u contradict him.
1717707144604.png1717707155672.png1717707164840.png1717707178135.png1717707187185.png1717707195837.png1717707205480.png

It could go on and on and on...

And I could go on and on about how you guys focus the lowest yields just to get them quicker aswell :D

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Yet cry about losing low yeild buildings and ask Dev's for lowering the drain rate and Nerf brachi. So sad.
Never would I cry for 3 medals lol

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Yeah we saw it. It's fine.
Hey lil man, I've got 600k fame in my clan inv, what am I gonna do with 3 lost medalls..

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Okay yes but many people already complained that it'd be unfair for attackers once again, that's when exploring dino dynamic draining jumps in, or slowing drain rate at least, anything to make it a little more balanced than it is, or repair rate has to be adjusted since it's super low compared to the drain rate especially that now third-parties are a bunch of nothing

Also attackers currently winning sites with the least work to do, all they need to do is farm dds so they can respawn on different sites, while a clan who's plan is to hold and not just drain is putting more work into farming dds so they can make the same amount of fame attackers make from attacking that site for literally free

We can't drop ideas here without testing them in PTR, if everything gets tested then we can know and have statistics of what's good to implement
I don't know...

tanks are no longer very useful for hunting and doing missions and nerfing one of the few uses that tanks have in the game will only make them forgotten...

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
I don't know...

tanks are no longer very useful for hunting and doing missions and nerfing one of the few uses that tanks have in the game will only make them forgotten...
Rex the "exclusive" dino which everyone used to grind for in the past is now forgotten as well because of how OP tanks are, am I wrong?

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Rex the "exclusive" dino which everyone used to grind for in the past is now forgotten as well because of how OP tanks are, am I wrong?
Rex should actually be worth all the effort that people put in getting it first of all, because what is the point of getting a dino that can be killed by any other with no bigger effort in the first place? Because it looks cool?

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
but tanks are Op because they can capture portals even if there are defenders in the circle...

That's why I think pausing the drainage while there's a defender in the circle makes more sense xD

Status
Not open for further replies.