What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Then what would stop someone from hopping on a Coel and visiting every single site to make it red and drop it's fame production out of spite?

It's nothing new - both defenders and attackers would do this during the big wars to gain an advantage, the only difference being that they had to pay a Supply Charge to do so.
And what if attacking site would cost DDs instead of being just free by pressing a button? I mean rich clans will still use it during serious wars, it's a strategy after all, but it's not gonna be used to block maps so attackers can't teleport at all, same as before, and if you're gonna say there's a few attackers compared to defenders, well yes but attackers also have what, 10 20 players? I don't know, but if each player farmed 50-100k everyday which takes hardly 1 hour and donated it to their clan, after all they're draining and winning fame if they won a site, is it really gonna be that hard?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Then what would stop someone from hopping on a Coel and visiting every single site to make it red and drop it's fame production out of spite?

It's nothing new - both defenders and attackers would do this during the big wars to gain an advantage, the only difference being that they had to pay a Supply Charge to do so. Don't forget that no one, not even the site holder, can teleport to an attacked site. This means that if your players are already gathered in an area, or if you can teleport there via other means (without Duelist - the players that attacked those sites will have Duelist active, so you get the advantage for teleporting), you can drain pretty safely.

And honestly, you are quite lucky that this is all that they are doing. In all other servers that I am familiar with, the allies are draining each other's sites instead of trying to defend them. What options do you think there are for attackers in that case? Just as the "side clans" of an alliance are struggling to defeat your Brachio and defend, the attackers on other servers are struggling to kill alliances that are draining their own sites. After 20 minutes all sites already have a new owner and you can just log off - your only option was to join right at the start of the Vulnerable phase and search for a site that either the alliance 1) forgot to assign a player to drain (/not enough players joined the phase) or 2) assigned someone with a lower drain rate than you.
Ofc thanks for spotting all the loopholes which should be considered while realising next update :)

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
And what if attacking site would cost DDs instead of being just free by pressing a button? I mean rich clans will still use it during serious wars, it's a strategy after all, but it's not gonna be used to block maps so attackers can't teleport at all, same as before, and if you're gonna say there's a few attackers compared to defenders, well yes but attackers also have what, 10 20 players? I don't know, but if each player farmed 50-100k everyday which takes hardly 1 hour and donated it to their clan, after all they're draining and winning fame if they won a site, is it really gonna be that hard?
yeah the thing that bothers me about the suggestion of using DDs for attacking is that i don't think it will change much. i think most players/clans at this point have huge pools of DD already and unless they made the DD requirement for attacking ludicrously high everything would be fundamentally the same. i'm sure there are players that have a small amount of DDs out there but on my server at least i think most of the big clans have several million stockpiled just from donations over the years.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
yeah the thing that bothers me about the suggestion of using DDs for attacking is that i don't think it will change much. i think most players/clans at this point have huge pools of DD already and unless they made the DD requirement for attacking ludicrously high everything would be fundamentally the same. i'm sure there are players that have a small amount of DDs out there but on my server at least i think most of the big clans have several million stockpiled just from donations over the years.
It doesn't have to be a ludicrously high price, just enough to make players consider other options. In case of site swaps - would you rather pay to drain your allies' sites and keep the 50% basic reward or pay for a chance to keep the higher reward? And because in the case that you do choose the second option, the attackers would also pay a toll for a chance to obtain the fame, it would feel a lot more equalised in my opinion. Otherwise, if the dd prices are not affecting your clan at all - then why do we even need to pay anything to upgrade the yield?

I doubt that such a change would be an answer to all problems, but it's worth considering and looking into as a possible addition.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Noo not at all I didn't say I find your post offensive not at all... I'm giving you my point of view as a defender that's all about it, I'm glad we're able to agree on the same things

And yes attacking shouldn't be free at all, there's still many things that needs exploring with this update especially the dynamic draining depending on dino class.

Matter of fact, making draining cost DDs will solve more than 1 issue with one feature, including allies closing each other's sites. In the past we used Supply Charges, which costed Gold Coins and none used to close their ally sites because it would be costy, now if it becomes with DDs, it'll give almost the same outcome no? To hold you already need to spend DDs, and to attack you should spend DDs.
now this is the kind of mentality needed to make progress being able to share opinions with others to figure out the best results for the game as biased as i may seem im trying to be objective and im thankful for your cooperations since to be frank i wasnt in the possition of a defender since the combat phases were introduced

now this system does seem to have a good potential however some details would need to be adjusted first for example how much it should cost i presume it would work similary how charges were you pay the price and then can drain now theres a few possible options in my opinion first would be just paying the dd in order to attack and i think the price could be based on the towers tier the higher tier the higher the cost dont you agree? however i dont think it should be nearly as high as how much it costs to upgrade the site to perhaps about 25%? but thats just a sugestion which means for max tier site it would be like 20k? i think thats about right or it could be based on something similar to how supply charges were however they would cost dd and have a set price for example the 20k but that would be possible to adjust if others agree this system has a potential to it

you might be right there ofcourse it would all depend on further specifics of how much it would cost and so on but it could end up being useful

now at last the dino class drain rate this is pretty interesting of an idea however i fear an outcome where the best drainers would be so much better compared to other classes that we would end up with pvp being even more predictable then it already is with one side always using one kind of dino while the other always using a different kind of dino its already lacking in variaty as i already mentioned atleast 50% of people you fight will be on a rex so i just hope it would not end up as such ofcourse i believe it shouldnt fully overwrite the existing gate relation draining but perhaps idk random numbers moment rex would deal 100% of the drain rate while brachi would do 60% to 70% for example just to see some examples which are ofcourse to be adjusted as would be needed/seen as beneficial

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
now this is the kind of mentality needed to make progress being able to share opinions with others to figure out the best results for the game as biased as i may seem im trying to be objective and im thankful for your cooperations since to be frank i wasnt in the possition of a defender since the combat phases were introduced

now this system does seem to have a good potential however some details would need to be adjusted first for example how much it should cost i presume it would work similary how charges were you pay the price and then can drain now theres a few possible options in my opinion first would be just paying the dd in order to attack and i think the price could be based on the towers tier the higher tier the higher the cost dont you agree? however i dont think it should be nearly as high as how much it costs to upgrade the site to perhaps about 25%? but thats just a sugestion which means for max tier site it would be like 20k? i think thats about right or it could be based on something similar to how supply charges were however they would cost dd and have a set price for example the 20k but that would be possible to adjust if others agree this system has a potential to it

you might be right there ofcourse it would all depend on further specifics of how much it would cost and so on but it could end up being useful

now at last the dino class drain rate this is pretty interesting of an idea however i fear an outcome where the best drainers would be so much better compared to other classes that we would end up with pvp being even more predictable then it already is with one side always using one kind of dino while the other always using a different kind of dino its already lacking in variaty as i already mentioned atleast 50% of people you fight will be on a rex so i just hope it would not end up as such ofcourse i believe it shouldnt fully overwrite the existing gate relation draining but perhaps idk random numbers moment rex would deal 100% of the drain rate while brachi would do 60% to 70% for example just to see some examples which are ofcourse to be adjusted as would be needed/seen as beneficial
Actually, someone already suggested the idea of attacking for a cost of DDs, you can look at it here and leave your opinion https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/clan-dollar-drain-prices.24218/

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
that's so crazy i've said like 5 times that i don't care about eu1. ds doesn't revolve around eu1.

an exploit is abusing bugs or things you're not supposed to. if kos players can sit afk on tanks and drain then their enemies can turn their own maps red to prevent that from happening in the first place. if one is a strategy, then so is the other. besides, there are ways around it. just load into the map before combat phase and then drain whatever is turned red. it won't automatically go to whoever turned it red.
i see someone didnt bother to read shit about what i said in this thread ok let me be clear with you i only play on eu1 so i will speak about eu1 understand that you damn genious i am trying to be nice but if you plan to be ignorant nuisance i will not hold back on you

now as for what you said i think both of these are unintentional mechanics pvp shoulnt = afking however it should neither = completely preventing it that being said cordinating this one multiple map scale with multiple clans is very hard and as i said its always been around and not much can be done about it atleast i dont know of anyway

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
It doesn't have to be a ludicrously high price, just enough to make players consider other options. In case of site swaps - would you rather pay to drain your allies' sites and keep the 50% basic reward or pay for a chance to keep the higher reward? And because in the case that you do choose the second option, the attackers would also pay a toll for a chance to obtain the fame, it would feel a lot more equalised in my opinion. Otherwise, if the dd prices are not affecting your clan at all - then why do we even need to pay anything to upgrade the yield?

I doubt that such a change would be an answer to all problems, but it's worth considering and looking into as a possible addition.
hmm i guess that's a fair point. i think it's just hard to decide what a good "price point" so to speak might be for something like that because if its too low its insignificant and nothing will change but if its too high then it will put newer players or less active players or small clans at a big disadvantage. you are right though, i think it would be good if attackers can't just attack for free... which i guess was sort of the point of supply charges but that's neither here nor there lmao.

i see someone didnt bother to read shit about what i said in this thread ok let me be clear with you i only play on eu1 so i will speak about eu1 understand that you damn genious i am trying to be nice but if you plan to be ignorant nuisance i will not hold back on you

now as for what you said i think both of these are unintentional mechanics pvp shoulnt = afking however it should neither = completely preventing it that being said cordinating this one multiple map scale with multiple clans is very hard and as i said its always been around and not much can be done about it atleast i dont know of anyway
not ignorant, just tired of hearing about your server and every discussion seemingly being centered around it.

they aren't unintentional mechanics either. you've been able to afk drain in buildings since the beginning of the game. people have been doing it for years. people only notice it now because it's a lot harder to kill the afk drainers than it was. i'm fond of the idea of drain rate being based off dinosaur classes (with tank taking the longest to drain since it's the hardest to kill) but having reduced recovery in circles as alewx suggested might not be a bad idea either. my only reservation with that in particular is that it will have the worst impact on more "fragile" dinos like coelo. maybe this too is something that can be adjusted based on dinosaur class. i've said it before but i think the solution to all these problems isn't necessarily "one size fits all" and may need to be more specific based on dinosaurs.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
hmm i guess that's a fair point. i think it's just hard to decide what a good "price point" so to speak might be for something like that because if its too low its insignificant and nothing will change but if its too high then it will put newer players or less active players or small clans at a big disadvantage. you are right though, i think it would be good if attackers can't just attack for free... which i guess was sort of the point of supply charges but that's neither here nor there lmao.

not ignorant, just tired of hearing about your server and every discussion seemingly being centered around it.

they aren't unintentional mechanics either. you've been able to afk drain in buildings since the beginning of the game. people have been doing it for years. people only notice it now because it's a lot harder to kill the afk drainers than it was. i'm fond of the idea of drain rate being based off dinosaur classes (with tank taking the longest to drain since it's the hardest to kill) but having reduced recovery in circles as alewx suggested might not be a bad idea either. my only reservation with that in particular is that it will have the worst impact on more "fragile" dinos like coelo. maybe this too is something that can be adjusted based on dinosaur class. i've said it before but i think the solution to all these problems isn't necessarily "one size fits all" and may need to be more specific based on dinosaurs.
indeed i have tried to ask some question about it myself about how it would be and how the proposed damage would behave sadly i got no response yet and as i said in basicaly every message so far and explained in my very first message in here im a eu1 player i do not play on other servers so i cant speak about them properly nor can i judge their situation since i know nothing about it however i can speak objectively about stuff in the game which is the same in every single server such as brachy not being that bad and definitly not that bad after proposed passive ep gain

well so about what you said now i am not too certain about that since afk draining shouldnt be a valid strategy in my opinion i hope we can agree that in this way its closer to an unintentional mechanic then making the map red and no just because the players always did it doesnt make it intentional as for them being harder to kill i cant see how i dont remember tank dinos getting any substential buff to their hp heck last i know they got it reduced if your refering to none defender clans being unable to kill an attacker brachio then well im not sure what to tell you but thats the adrenalin working as intended i already made a detailed explanation on brachios situation and as i said there i will say here again if those attacking the afk drainer are defenders he will die just as fast as it did before since its stats are still the same and for when they are afking there are the proposed changes to ep and such which i also comented on so you can see my opinion on them there hopefuly a dev will notice i am also speaking about the topic and dont just remove my ability to write feedbacks about the game

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
i already made a detailed explanation on brachios situation and as i said there i will say here again if those attacking the afk drainer are defenders he will die just as fast as it did before since its stats are still the same
to touch on this point specifically -

several weeks ago enemies were draining my clan. i didn't take any screenshots or videos since i was, you know, focused on defending and my game crashed mid-defending anyway but we were defending against 3 enemy players on anky. not exactly the same as brachi but the same class in terms of being a tank. even with me having the defender buff against their attacker buff, it took so long to kill them that when i would kill one another would just come back and drain again. in the end, my clan couldn't outheal their drain rate, and it was snowballed by the fact that when they took one of our buildings they could spawn there and run right back to keep draining. this wasn't me fighting tanks as an ally. this was me defending my clan's buildings, me having a defender buff, and with a high damage dino and gun and vios.

dinosaur stats may be the same but as i said afk draining was an issue before but it was less noticeable since the drain rate was a lot lower and there was no defender/attacker buff. the introduction of those buffs and the new drain system has just compounded the issue and made it worse than it was before.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

Adding price requirements to the formula is a negative for the attackers. It helps only the defenders. And honestly, this shouldn't be a topic of discussion. The Dollars requirements for upgrading a Site should go away. It should be free.

If someone is going to say "then Site Swapping will be more common"

It will still be common because Clans have a large DDs fund to use from. So it doesn't negate any problem.

As I've said on the other thread regarding this topic.

1. Let's say an attacker successfully takes a Site, they will not be able to defend it due to the overwhelming defenders on the existing server, and let's be real, in most of the servers, the attackers are usually the minority ones.

2. Defenders, because they are the majority, usually have a larger pool of dollars to use. While the attackers, who are not many players in a clan, would be out of dollars faster than defenders, this will discourage the attackers from even attacking.

This idea totally obliterates attacking. Whoever agreed to it isn't very objective.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
to touch on this point specifically -

several weeks ago enemies were draining my clan. i didn't take any screenshots or videos since i was, you know, focused on defending and my game crashed mid-defending anyway but we were defending against 3 enemy players on anky. not exactly the same as brachi but the same class in terms of being a tank. even with me having the defender buff against their attacker buff, it took so long to kill them that when i would kill one another would just come back and drain again. in the end, my clan couldn't outheal their drain rate, and it was snowballed by the fact that when they took one of our buildings they could spawn there and run right back to keep draining. this wasn't me fighting tanks as an ally. this was me defending my clan's buildings, me having a defender buff, and with a high damage dino and gun and vios.

dinosaur stats may be the same but as i said afk draining was an issue before but it was less noticeable since the drain rate was a lot lower and there was no defender/attacker buff. the introduction of those buffs and the new drain system has just compounded the issue and made it worse than it was before.
i see its understandable you didnt get screens or videos of it since theres no time to waste and i was in situations where my game crashed in a midle of a fight aswell just to say im surprised they were on ankys personaly i barely see those but as you mentioned yourself core mechanic is about the same well i would first need to ask one important thing were they afk drainers which dont fight back or active drainers that fight against you in that circle? since i feel atleast as the game is now that is very important information since its the ability effects that make you easily able to reach the dps check or more of easier i supose and if you would not mind also saying if you were the only one defending or if there was multiple people i dont need acurate numbers or what they used exactly you can keep that a secrete its just to get a better picture of your situation

indeed well in the case you describe its more of the dinamic drain rate then the adrenalin feature since you were countering each others damage reduction out as the system is suposed to be still what you said might be rather troublesome but there needs to be more data to work with to make proper asumptions and analysis

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Isn't it simpler for the drainage to be paused while there is a defender in the circle?

so the attackers are forced to fight
i feel like this idea in my opinion doesnt have bad intentions behinde it however i feel it could lead to the polar oposite of curent afk drainer problem more precisely afk defender lets imagine a situation which could very easily happen attacker goes to a site to drain at the start of a phase and is met by an afk brachi defender standing next to the gate the attacker closes the gate to prevent imidiate reinforcements and start fighting the brachi but even with ep it could take about a minute or more to kill the brachy depending on many factors like build, boosters and so on not to mention number of attackers however during the whole time the brachy is alive the gate hp wont even budge and as defenders get their buff from just being near the gate attackers must attack it which will alert the response group which will get there within the time the attacker needs to kill that brachy which will only end in two ways

either the attacker will barely do anything to the gate before its murdered

or even worse he wont do any since the response group will have anothere full tank defender brachy making gates near invincible in small scale battles

ofcourse this would be more interesting idea for large scale battles which generaly last multiple minutes due to the number of people present i fear on servers where attackers force doesnt = defenders force we could end up with the oposite of afk attackers so i feel this idea would need some refining first before it could be properly used maybe something along the lines of 2x healing when both defender and attacker are present maybe? this is most likely not perfect but its better then just straight up stoping it however i can early see an exploit where an ally clan would attack the gate giving the defender the higher healing and since the attacker that wants to take that site cant really kill the enemy ally with attacker buff on the gates would again be basicaly invincible unless the attackers drain would be the maximum amount possible but even then you probably get my point

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
i feel like this idea in my opinion doesnt have bad intentions behinde it however i feel it could lead to the polar oposite of curent afk drainer problem more precisely afk defender lets imagine a situation which could very easily happen attacker goes to a site to drain at the start of a phase and is met by an afk brachi defender standing next to the gate the attacker closes the gate to prevent imidiate reinforcements and start fighting the brachi but even with ep it could take about a minute or more to kill the brachy depending on many factors like build, boosters and so on not to mention number of attackers however during the whole time the brachy is alive the gate hp wont even budge and as defenders get their buff from just being near the gate attackers must attack it which will alert the response group which will get there within the time the attacker needs to kill that brachy which will only end in two ways

either the attacker will barely do anything to the gate before its murdered

or even worse he wont do any since the response group will have anothere full tank defender brachy making gates near invincible in small scale battles

ofcourse this would be more interesting idea for large scale battles which generaly last multiple minutes due to the number of people present i fear on servers where attackers force doesnt = defenders force we could end up with the oposite of afk attackers so i feel this idea would need some refining first before it could be properly used maybe something along the lines of 2x healing when both defender and attacker are present maybe? this is most likely not perfect but its better then just straight up stoping it however i can early see an exploit where an ally clan would attack the gate giving the defender the higher healing and since the attacker that wants to take that site cant really kill the enemy ally with attacker buff on the gates would again be basicaly invincible unless the attackers drain would be the maximum amount possible but even then you probably get my point
but after the changes to extra power, tanks won't last long if they just sit around.

players can make combinations of skills to do the most damage possible in a few seconds

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
but after the changes to extra power, tanks won't last long if they just sit around.

players can make combinations of skills to do the most damage possible in a few seconds
So then other loopholes such as other ally members misusing buff , exchange of camps and marking red of all camps will be stopped? If not Dev's should make a update where this is not possible too then it will be a fair update for all.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Guys stay on topic this is not about some fights between single clans, but about the update and its changes.
Plus adding one more point to the update , the extra EP or manual EP update should be given to real defender and real attacker so the real attacker can also kill the fake attacker who doesn't have extra EP option + the real defender can also use it for the defense as it makes sense.
Defending alliance also have attacker buff of 4x less damage ( it's given to nullify damage of 3rd party clans causing to the real attacker) while EP is also given to 3rd party clans does not make sense.
Also I want to say what if there is no PvP allowed between two attacking clans who is having attacker buff of 4x because that again doesn't make sense, attacking or PvP is only possible with defending clan vs attacking clan while
1. Let's say the real defender comes to the building and the clan that attacks the defender may continue to have the attacking buff while the other clan who doesn't attack the owner clan loses the buff.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -

yes and no at the same time it is corect they wont last as long but thats the whole point they wont just role over and die either it will still take some time if only to deal the raw damage needed to kill them even that time could be enough to make what i fear a reality not to mention we cant make perfect asumptions about the ep change yet since we dont know how good it will be in action so thats my point i dont wish to completely discredid any idea or opinion only when we all work togethere and share our ideas and concerns can the best possible results be achieved

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Isn't it simpler for the drainage to be paused while there is a defender in the circle?

so the attackers are forced to fight
Okay yes but many people already complained that it'd be unfair for attackers once again, that's when exploring dino dynamic draining jumps in, or slowing drain rate at least, anything to make it a little more balanced than it is, or repair rate has to be adjusted since it's super low compared to the drain rate especially that now third-parties are a bunch of nothing

Also attackers currently winning sites with the least work to do, all they need to do is farm dds so they can respawn on different sites, while a clan who's plan is to hold and not just drain is putting more work into farming dds so they can make the same amount of fame attackers make from attacking that site for literally free

We can't drop ideas here without testing them in PTR, if everything gets tested then we can know and have statistics of what's good to implement

Last edited:

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Okay yes but many people already complained that it'd be unfair for attackers once again, that's when exploring dino dynamic draining jumps in, or slowing drain rate at least, anything to make it a little more balanced than it is, or repair rate has to be adjusted since it's super low compared to the drain rate especially that now third-parties are a bunch of nothing

Also attackers currently winning sites with the least work to do, all they need to do is farm dds so they can respawn on different sites, while a clan who's plan is to hold and not just drain is putting more work into farming dds so they can make the same amount of fame attackers make from attacking that site for literally free

We can't drop ideas here without testing them in PTR, if everything gets tested then we can know and have statistics of what's good to implement
agreed any plan is a good plan on paper but only few will actualy work in practice without proper data from field testing we cant get proper results

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

What are u even trying to say?
Attackers "just" have to farm dds? Which u write as if it's so easy.
Defenders "has to put more work" to farm dds? U write as if it's so hard.
Same words different emotions?
Now this clown back to square one of again asking Dev's to reduce drain rate here we go again.

Last edited:

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Dev's should reduce the damage of carno and rex too that's too much of damages and game play isn't fair and balanced.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
You really made your job to fight every person's idea and opinions

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
You really made your job to fight every person's idea and opinions
I don't really see a opinion here it's just please help us by giving more power to kill the attackers and Nerf the brachi please and please reduce the drain rate and please pause the drain rate nothing other than that.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I don't really see a opinion here it's just please help us by giving more power to kill the attackers and Nerf the brachi please and please reduce the drain rate and please pause the drain rate nothing other than that.
People say it for a reason

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Again with EU1 circumstances: Small attacker clans are only able to capture 2-3 towers per clan. After that it's kinda impossible. Even with dividing the small clan into several even smaller ones results in 5-10 captured towers max during an attack phase, and division makes communication and planning more difficult. The captured sites will be on 50% yield until the next phase when they are captured back by the alliance, so they aren't producing much fame either. Defending them during the next phase is still pointless as it's a numbers game.

Fighting back as an attacker is only worth it when there are less or equal number of enemies present. When the whole alliance arrives (and even the defenders take attacker buff) there is no point in shooting into the crowd and getting a gattling skill on you when there are 3-4 times more defenders there. This is what people mistake for "afk draining".

This doesn't need to be nerfed even more, it's still hard even this way.

A defender in the circle stopping the drain will result in one thing, an exploit. Defenders running there with tanky dinos until the attack phase is over, keeping the attackers in one place. And since there are more defenders than attackers, they will always win through numbers and keep the gate safe and the attackers trapped. Bad suggestion.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
You guys as attackers can capture like 6 gates just by standing there doing nothing with brachis which each brachi takes like 3 minutes if not more to kill if the gate owner is not present. You take less gates because you are less attackers in general. People use tanks only if it is necessary to heal a gate. Otherwise most people use rex/carno/coel/pachy to be able to kill you as fast as possible to defendd the gate until the owner comes.
You guys use brachi because it takes abnormally long to kill and paras to take longer because of agility power.
Not many defenders use tanks as it would take even longer to kill.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Not to mention defenders that hold gates have slower healing rate, while you as attackers broke into smaller clans for higher drain damage, it takes long time to heal a gate and when one attacker comes with brachi, what took 5 minutes to heal is gone in a matter of 30 seconds.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
That is why brachis should have a debuff

Status
Not open for further replies.