What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
unless you are trying to apply them on defender as attacker and vice versa or they are meant to be applied to yourself nope.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Only if you are the site owner you can give the attackers skill effects yes
then it would be unbalanced with respect to the dinos that increase attack and recover by damaging (Coelo and Carno)

It turns out that I saw how 2 Coelo defeated 2 Rex in melee and they were left helpless because their abilities do not increase their statistics

I also saw Carno vs Carno, they are literally immortal, the pvp only ended when one of the two was left with the portal or Carno Vs Pachy, I defeated him with great ease being level 50 vs a 55 since the carno does not receive enough damage, he recovers

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Eternal Aces
then it would be unbalanced with respect to the dinos that increase attack and recover by damaging (Coelo and Carno)

It turns out that I saw how 2 Coelo defeated 2 Rex in melee and they were left helpless because their abilities do not increase their statistics

I also saw Carno vs Carno, they are literally immortal, the pvp only ended when one of the two was left with the portal or Carno Vs Pachy, I defeated him with great ease being level 50 vs a 55 since the carno does not receive enough damage, he recovers
Well can't do much if you're not site owner, which is fair, but at the same time it's not balanced at all because all these advantages were given to attackers as they were getting destroyed by third-parties, now not anymore yet everything remains the same (for now at least)

If defender clan is offline, they lose (as it should be)
And if defender clan is available on site, they still lose anyways

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
How did you do that again?
When one rex get in mountain by using panick effect of another rex, 3. rex comes in and while 2. rex using panick effect on first rex ( the one that already in mountain ) 3. rex uses panick effect on 2. rex and push it towards mountain and since first rex got panicked by 2. rex, it also gets push towards mountain and so on it continues.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Fixed as well on the next release. Sorry when I am the fun killer
:p

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Why when we have the effect of travel sickness we can't take the ores from the ground?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Lets get started on part 2:

Status
Not open for further replies.