Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Cuando llegue la actualización a los servidores en vivo, los portales permanecerán en Dinoville o serán de clanes pertenecientes. ¿O debería el clan en posesión de los portales recuperarlos?. @Highway

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
I-FK-I-DarsLinger_-I
Clan
I-Folkung MS-I
You could increase the strength of some dinosaurs; carnotaurus is an option because it is the least used and in theory it should be a functional DPS, but it is very easy to take it down because it has very little health
Concuerdo dinos como el coleo cumplen su función por su velocidad y kits de habilidades pero en caso del carno necesita ser lo que es un dino funcional de dps y que en esa parte tenga influencia porque he visto como brachis y ankys le ganan de acuerpo acuerpo con armas como la martillo y corta sin que el carno pueda contrarrestar eso sin tener potenciadores violentos activamos como nimimo, actualmente es dino Farm

Malekith

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvelt
I have some doubts there, as from what i saw during ptr, brachi was not that easily slain. also giving more strength is also incentive to change tactics and actually get in close with it.
This would make more sense if weapons still counted melee damage and not just the strength of the dinos, mind you. Someone with a full resistance set can easily "stick" to someone with lower resistance. And in my opinion, brachy/anky are dinos that are strong due to their high life, I'm not saying that their skills are broken or anything like that, literally the only effective skill in a fight between these two would be brachy's shield, the others are useless if the enemy uses stability.

The second point is that we have different types of PvP combat, we have the situation 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 which is still possible to use most of the dinos apart from the rex, a 3x3 between 3 brachy and 3 rex we already know the result. Now in terms of wars, the overwhelming use of the brachy in relation to all others is undeniable, and even now with the Gat, which is practically the only weapon used in large-scale PvP, the brachy is the only option.

In short, in my opinion, brachy/anky is a problem and the only solution that players found was gat to kill it more quickly, but the combination of brachy and gat is practically invincible.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
As a little snippet from current Tracking of the game:
Gattling
33%​
Peacemaker
23%​
Hammer
17%​
Showstopper
16%​
Colt
7%​
Yager
4%​

These are the numbers when it comes to usages, since their last update. And compared ro previous trackings where something like peacemaker would be used 66% of the time, these numbers are not the greatest but still show a far more diverging battlefield.
From that I would not go so far to say, the Gattlign would be the one solution to every battle.

Malekith

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvelt
See, as I said there are several PvP situations. In wars the gat is the best weapon because of its critical that helps to kill dinos with a lot of health much more easily, Paci does better in small fights, as I said the problem is not the gattling itself, but dinos with 1 million of life who only die if they go against gatt.

jishkaa1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
.JiShKaA.
Clan
Saviors
yea, i think that should be main focus for devs rn

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
As we added a lot of stuff again we do another public ptr:

Server will open for public very soon

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
What is the idea behind restricting Travel during the Vulnerable Phase?

Seems pointless if I have to go to a specific area of the map.

It's forcing me to use the gates owned by Dinoville, then take the long route to my destinated place that I want to go.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection

Seems pointless if I have to go to a specific area of the map.

It's forcing me to use the gates owned by Dinoville, then take the long route to my destinated place that I want to go.
The only ''fix'' is buying tp matrix, which is still only usable when you don't have duelist. It also makes me think to group up people to the safe gates and just spawnkill whoever tries to walk out of it.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Yea well, they have introduced a new gel, the "Cheap Travel Gel"

It doesn't make sense to introduce such an item, while at the same time restricting the travel around. People will not find value in the Cheap Travel Gels now.

It also makes me think to group up people to the safe gates and just spawnkill whoever tries to walk out of it.
Yeah, that's a negative consequence of that change.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is something that was planned early in the concept, but was postponed as we did not have permanend and dynamic dinoville owned buildings per map. The itention is that defenders and attackers must prepare themselves before the actual conflict starts. It should give a more clear combat front between attackers/defenders and will open up as soon as buildings are overtaken (reclaimed). It also feels a bit odd that an attacker can teleport to a building that is not yet under attack and directly attack it.

Still this will be evaluated how the game play around buildings will change for the positive/negative. Give it a try and let us know your feedback.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
This is something that was planned early in the concept, but was postponed as we did not have permanend and dynamic dinoville owned buildings per map. The itention is that defenders and attackers must prepare themselves before the actual conflict starts. It should give a more clear combat front between attackers/defenders and will open up as soon as buildings are overtaken (reclaimed). It also feels a bit odd that an attacker can teleport to a building that is not yet under attack and directly attack it.

Still this will be evaluated how the game play around buildings will change for the positive/negative. Give it a try and let us know your feedback.
That makes kits overpowered again doesn't it? While I have to walk all the way to the gate when I'm killed, the other guy can just drain until I come back, and do the same thing again and again until it's his building. Vice versa, if the guy defending does the kitting, the guy attacking can basically never really get the building.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The itention is that defenders and attackers must prepare themselves before the actual conflict starts. It should give a more clear combat front between attackers/defenders and will open up as soon as buildings are overtaken (reclaimed). It also feels a bit odd that an attacker can teleport to a building that is not yet under attack and directly attack it.
This could technically work if the map layout were all connected and not bi-directional (like currently).

For example, you have the Permanent Dinoville-Owned gate placed at the center of the map, whilst the other sites are spread out, then we would use the multiple routes that would lead to the destinated Site I want to go to.

Unfortunately, it will not work currently because it takes us too long to reach a specific spot, and as Cosminn has said, this raises the problem of "Compact Kits being OP again".

Don't count on Jump Link.

As we have said before, Jump Link will not be present at all times to fulfill our needs.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_11.png

Vitality is boosted by 5% and adds 75 points.

What even is that 75 points? What kind of measurement is being referred to here?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
1710531811657.pngKinda confusing

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47285

Vitality is boosted by 5% and adds 75 points.

What even is that 75 points? What kind of measurement is being referred to here?
Clan boosters add a defined percentage on your current attribute count and an additional offset. The offset is there to allow the booster to have an effect even when not having attribute points.

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Hello, I found the new att attributes to be very influential and interesting for the development of attacks.

However, I think that a system that is already old and could help the development of the game more would be the alliance system, which would have a symbol as shown in the image in a round format, also in blue coloring to demonstrate clans and members of allied clans. I think this in the middle of a war as an example is essential because we often end up attacking allies unintentionally, also helping a lot with the issue of location.
The colors are defined as:
Green- Friend on your list.
Purple- member of the clan you belong to.
Blue- Member of allied clans.
Design sem nome (2).png

There could be a building so that leaders and their right hands can add and edit clans belonging to the alliance.

aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
Hello, I found the new att attributes to be very influential and interesting for the development of attacks.

However, I think that a system that is already old and could help the development of the game more would be the alliance system, which would have a symbol as shown in the image in a round format, also in blue coloring to demonstrate clans and members of allied clans. I think this in the middle of a war as an example is essential because we often end up attacking allies unintentionally, also helping a lot with the issue of location.
The colors are defined as:
Green- Friend on your list.
Purple- member of the clan you belong to.
Blue- Member of allied clans.
View attachment 47288

There could be a building so that leaders and their right hands can add and edit clans belonging to the alliance.
completely agree, it'd be interesting

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_4.png

Travel Gate that was supposed to be held permanently by Dinoville is showing timer, is that a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.