Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The idea of being able to see the amount of fame in a Site that does not belong to me was actually an interesting one.

It should be added.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47292

Travel Gate that was supposed to be held permanently by Dinoville is showing timer, is that a bug?
Yes that is a bug. A report in the bug forum would be good so that it is not lost

There is also an issue with travel gate rescue not working as it should right now. Next PTR will have it fixed

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
@Highway @Alewx

See, I think that spawning only in the central portal in the attack phases is very easy to defend. Just take all the portals and gather your entire clan in the safe portal. If you want to bring this idea, it would be better not to only revive in the Dinoville portal and go to the neutral portal, you could bring back the mechanic of being reborn in the portal closest to death available as in the past.

Second point, I liked the part about the boosters and how they are based on the percentage of the total attribute that the player is using, and I thought the amount of Dino Dollars was good.

I see that they changed the lives of certain dinos, and you will notice that brachy and anky will still be the main dinos even after the 4% nerf is not much.

OBS:I noticed that you want to centralize things around Dino Dollars, that's great, but there is a catch, which is the way they are currently acquired, but this conversation could be for future updates.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Note: We plan to adjust the dollar pricing for the gates so that its more dependend on the ranger level. This is to make the costs the same regardless on what map you play. The pricing will be similar as before when you compare it to the map to your matching level.
What is the point about this? more slavery? do you don't understand players don't like to be forced to hunt more?

A same price for all the maps is a good idea, but not the same that have Maujak Mountains. 1000 dinodollars would be fine for example; that makes 1 trash item = 1 tp or respawn

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Implemented that sites are only usable for travel and rescue when they are not vulnerable or attacked.
This is a bad idea, the sites must be used when they are vulnerable. Otherwise (as other players pointed out) the enemies would camp at the dinoville's sites and will be hard to respawn or even reach some zones because the maps are linear

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
i even can't resapawn on dinoville's sites, i'm not sure if this is a bug or this is intendeed 1710552000153.png

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I don't see the time counting down anymore

edit: but im checking before i bug reports

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
Again, the update is meant to destroy alliances, and adding a system that favors them would be hypocritical from the dev's part
I believe that if they were to remove ally, the game would no longer make much sense as it would be an infinite war of clans against clans, an "every man for himself".
I published this issue a while ago, but there was no repercussion that this current post had.
Several players I believe also liked the idea, and like in the dd quest for income we were able to exchange with the public's idea. I believe that this topic also has the same possibility because I saw a very relevant reaction from the community on the subject.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_5.png

The placement of aggressive mobs in this area near the market is not convenient.

Immediately after teleporting to this Travel Gate, I get attacked by mobs.

The market area should be a safe place against aggressive mobs. They need to be removed.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47296

The placement of aggressive mobs in this area near the market is not convenient.

Immediately after teleporting to this Travel Gate, I get attacked by mobs.

The market area should be a safe place against aggressive mobs. They need to be removed.
That is still on our TODO to adjust all the maps spawn areas and collision etc.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
I believe that if they were to remove ally, the game would no longer make much sense as it would be an infinite war of clans against clans, an "every man for himself".
I published this issue a while ago, but there was no repercussion that this current post had.
Several players I believe also liked the idea, and like in the dd quest for income we were able to exchange with the public's idea. I believe that this topic also has the same possibility because I saw a very relevant reaction from the community on the subject.
The game is supposed to be like that, players created this alliance system on their own, making the game very very slow and boring. You join a clan, reach level 55, get sheriff, sometimes do a war or two which doesn't last long, and back to staying afk all day waiting for something to happen. People got lazy and way too comfortable with this alliance mindset, any changes made against it of course are seen as bad.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Yes its a bug. Just find the issue and fixed it. PTR update is coming in a few minutes

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Also why are you making even taken by dv gates, permantent dv gates outside of dv and already reclaimed gates impossible to teleport too when we are dead?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Also why are you making even taken by dv gates, permantent dv gates outside of dv and already reclaimed gates impossible to teleport too when we are dead?
its a bug that is fixed on the new PTR:

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces
They need to realize, by not allowing us to respawn at gates that arent hit, they will kill their game. Nobody wants to run from DV everytine they get killed, or spawn on a nuetral camp to be killed by enemies camping it. L idea

VENOM661

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
XXX_HUNTER_XXX
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
why all gates and claims are protected by DV what is our job if all gates and claims are protected by DV?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Dinoville taking almost 90% of the Site in a map is a bit agressive.

I understand that it works in relation to the Town Hall applications of each specific server.

But really we're finding ourselves with little Site to capture here.

I am assuming it's going to be way worst on the Live servers, since DV will not release tower easily and that might demotivate players (who already have Sheriff) from even trying.

Unless I've missed a key information, that's how I think it might play out.

And now you will have a situation where there's less tower to defend for the defenders against a small group of attackers who will be outnumbered.

So really, it's a net negative.

Last edited:

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Could we just have 4 DV buildings (dont need for claims to be taken by Dv) around each map . This goal is just to make sure drainers dont get spawn killed by mapholder whenever drainers use the dv buildings

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Dinoville taking almost 90% of the Site in a map is a bit agressive.

I understand that it works in relation to the Town Hall applications of each specific server.

But really we're finding ourselves with little Site to capture here.

I am assuming it's going to be way worst on the Live servers, since DV will not release tower easily and that might demotivate players (who already have Sheriff) from even trying.

Unless I've missed a key information, that's how I think it might play out.

And now you will have a situation where there's less tower to defend for the defenders against a small group of attackers who will be outnumbered.

So really, it's a net negative.
I don't think so, this would make clans have to be active during the attack/defense period and would not allow inactive clans to have portals.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I don't think so, this would make clans have to be active during the attack/defense period and would not allow inactive clans to have portals.
Alright, let's have a scenario.

1 enemy clan— 8 players
5 allied clan holding all maps— 7-8 players.
1 map have only 5-6 Site that are not DV owned.

The attacker gets steamrolled against the defenders. Unable to capture anything.

NachoTaco

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Doctor_21
Clan
Re-UniteD
The update is good and all but the fact dv takes 90% of every single map kinda ruins everything

Dv gates should be removed or atleast give them a timer or something cause theres not many gates for players to take and i dont think the ptr player base is that small to have 4 sites available in every single map

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
the maps are bugged outttt. can't attack or drain. permanent vulnerable state though

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The buildings are claimed by DV to scale to the population of the server to have comparable scenarios between each server. It should help to make the fights more interessting as the players per building should have a good balance. Nothing is more boring to attack or defend a building when not enough players are avaible vs the building count.

To scale the amount of buildigns the most fitting metric is the townhall which uses the fame earned from the buildings.

Alright, let's have a scenario.

1 enemy clan— 8 players
5 allied clan holding all maps— 7-8 players.
1 map have only 5-6 Site that are not DV owned.

The attacker gets steamrolled against the defenders. Unable to capture anything.
Well thats the same issue if all the buildings would be open and the defending clans vs the attacking clans are very uneven.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
The buildings are claimed by DV to scale to the population of the server to have comparable scenarios between each server. It should help to make the fights more interessting as the players per building should have a good balance. Nothing is more boring to attack or defend a building when not enough players are avaible vs the building count.

To scale the amount of buildigns the most fitting metric is the townhall which uses the fame earned from the buildings.

Well thats the same issue if all the buildings would be open and the defending clans vs the attacking clans are very uneven.
But in the future the conflict phase is 2 cycle and 2 hrs each with only 5+ gates open what are we supposed to do if we capture them within 45 mins and the rest of the phase what are we gonna do?

-l-Lucho-l-

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-l- Lucho -l-
Clan
- Krieger Ascended -
Es una mala idea que dinoville adquiera la mayoría de edificios, las guerras no serán divertidas, se acabaran muy pronto. Los jugadores poseedores de los edificios pueden campear más fácilmente las zonas para matar al enemigo cuando reviva.

Me decepciona bastante esta nueva actualización en general, es innecesaria, deberían invertir su tiempo en mejorar los eventos, todos los años los mismos eventos es bastante aburrido, monótono.

DS tiene mucho potencial, muchas cosas por mejorar, las guerras como las conocemos me gustan, pueden mejorar sí, pero es un cambio muy drástico lo que quieren implementar con esta nueva actualización, el PTR es muy diferente a los servidores en vivo. Están creando un nuevo juego, no están intentando mejorar DS, la esencia de DS se está perdiendo.

Muchos jugadores no les gusta hablar por el foro, no les gusta o les da pereza, DS tiene una comunidad pequeña comparada con otros juegos, la gran mayoría no esta activa por el foro. Mis amigos, conocidos de mi servidor Am1, les decepciona bastante esta nueva actualización, las guerras estaban * bien*, podrían mejorar si, pero era divertido, Matar/drenar en MM a diferente horario, el factor sorpresa de atacar a cualquier hora es bastante divertido, tendrá sus pros y contras el anterior sistema de guerra, pero estaba bien, comparado a los eventos (todos los años los mismos sin ningún cambio), tantos años sin nuevos dinos, armas, el mapa lineal, etc

En general, tantas cosas por mejorar en DS y decidieron cambiar el sistema de guerras, estaba *bien *, comparado a las demás cosas. Me desanima tener que hacer todos los años los mismos eventos, muchos años sin tener un nuevo dino o arma, los cazarrecompensas en su momento eran muy GOD, deberían invertir su tiempo en mejorar el juego y no cambiando algo que esta * bien* comparado a lo demás.

A.k.a.s.h.i

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
- A k a s hi -
Clan
Sin Clan

I would like to know, it will be the same number of camps that will be taken by Dv in all 5 maps? And also, how many people it will be considerate to allow all the 13 buildings disponible?

I ask it cus if DV doesnt take the same amount of camps for all maps or the number of players that allows you take the entire mapa be just too high for a dead server, the game will encourage the union of members into a single clan, for example, today in many euro servers we have many clans with camps in one map, if DV take it, the players will search for the easily way to get fame (just natural, is the incentive they are receiving). You can say if you have a lot of clans, so you have a lot of player, but this isnt true, sometimes for svs less crowed have many clans but a reduced number of members in that clan. And every clan have their hour of activity, due to the difference between time (for some players is night, for other is daytime and etc...).

I also make an observation that if the number of camps taken by dinoville is different on each map, in theory it will be giving monopoly of elections to an exclusive clan

• Curious
Reactions: S19
Status
Not open for further replies.