- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I dont think that's a good idea, because idk I have a feeling it will harm the way of the game itself. Imagine 55lvl having Milions of dd and converting them all to gc = easy all 55 stuff without need of unlocking it. I just don't like it because it would make 55lvl stuff not so high valuable afterall. Maybe we can just boost drop rate of gc after completing transporter missions? Instead of just 1-2 make it 5 - 7.
idk i feel like in mmo's there has to be some sort of mechanism to interact economicly with one another. be it with my proposal of the gc rework or some other way. we just need more ways to play the game.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
idk i feel like in mmo's there has to be some sort of mechanism to interact economicly with one another. be it with my proposal of the gc rework or some other way. we just need more ways to play the game.
It would be nice to see trading system in this game, but it my opinion it should be about items/stones/dd

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
it's still early january. i would say give it another 2 weeks

-v e n u s-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-v e n u s-
Clan
Die Fraggles
Hey guys..
Can yall please tell me when the endgame 3 update comes?
im looking forward coming back to the game when the update arrives ;)
Keep the good work! But please speed it up!
@Highway

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Hey guys..
@Highway
brotha i literally asked that 2 hours ago xDD just chill it will come someday. im more interested in knowing what will be of dinostorm after pt3

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Hey guys..
@Highway
i mean highway kinda answered that in the last page

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
hhhhhhhhhhh lets just be patient and hope someday the team will expand

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
Could you give any update on the situation? I think that at least talking a little about the plans you developed would be good to let the players know at least a little be more patient about the update, something like what you've done so far, new ideas that emerged during development , any of these things would be welcome, since I think it is very unlikely that absolutely nothing has been done in all this time at least something you must have, right?¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
any updates?? A weekly report in the #Announcement channel would be great thanks. Just to know where you're at. I know it takes long but because of that we need constant feedback. A company like Blizzard doesent need to do this even tho they regularly host blizzcons. even an AI generated response would be sufficient. PPL just want to hear something.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
It will be a store for clan equipment in dinoville where it can be purchased with clan dollar.
does this mean, the store will be expanded in the future allowing us to buy more things?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
We are progressing pretty good for the endgame part 3 update. Public PTR might be ready in February.
Here is a little image on how the building towers states will look like:

image.png

Blue => protected (not attackable)
Yellow => vulnerable (attackable)
Red => attacked (attackable)

The conflict phases are very flexible to configurate. For example we can have conflict phase in the prime time that runs longer and other ones midday that run shorter etc. On the PTR we will test a few timings to see what is most fun. As soon we have more to show we will post it here as usual ;)

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
We are progressing pretty good for the endgame part 3 update. Public PTR might be ready in February.

View attachment 47081

The conflict phases are very flexible to configurate. For example we can have conflict phased in the prime time that run longer and other ones mid day that run shorter etc. On the PTR we will test a few timings to see what is most fun. As soon we have more to show we will post it here as usual ;)
(First to comment again e.e) and LETS GOOOOO XD

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza

View attachment 47081

The conflict phases are very flexible to configurate. For example we can have conflict phased in the prime time that run longer and other ones mid day that run shorter etc. On the PTR we will test a few timings to see what is most fun. As soon we have more to show we will post it here as usual ;)
amazing, nice job

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

View attachment 47081

Love it!!!

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Feels like we're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with this post.

How about the yield mechanic? Still planned that players change the yield of a tower? How will we do that?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Thats what supply charges are suppose to be for with this update as far as my memory serves me.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
How about the yield mechanic? Still planned that players change the yield of a tower? How will we do that?
Yes its still planned that building yield can be upgraded once between the conflict phases up to 4 yield levels. But we might directly use clan dino dollars instead of supply charges to make it less complicated.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
What will be purpose of supply charges than?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
what will be for the people that hoarded tons of supplies in the warehouse? can you still use those or will you get a gc refund?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
question 2) how will the clan shop be? will it be a building in dv centre and if yes, can we expect to have more things added to it with time to it?

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Se tiene algo planeado para no estar enviando de 25 unidades en 25 porque ya es un poco incomodo ademas de inventario limitado y tomando encuenta que las torres reuniran mucha cantidad de medallas se hara algo al respecto con eso dos puntos?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
to increase the amount of fame produced by gate
Point is highway said they might use clan dds instead of supply charges for increased yield(which last i checked is how fame produced is increased thats why i asked that ? because last i checked yield is the only way to increase amount of fame produced by gate

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
But we might directly use clan dino dollars instead of supply charges to make it less complicated.
I have a suggested change— Remove the ability of the Officer in the clan to use the Clan Fund.

Currently, Officers in a clan have the ability to use the clan fund to expand either clan inventory or member slot.

If we're going to give more functionality to the clan fund, then only Right Hands and Leader should have this special ability to use the clan fund.

Because of how it is in the game currently, a clan may have many members assigned to an Officer role. So we wouldn't want any officer to use the clan fund without the approval of the Leader or Right Hands.

If many Officers can use the Clan Fund, then a rogue officer may deplete the Clan Fund by purchasing items that the leader didn't approve.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Correct me if this subject was ever discussed, but from what we know, the medals in a tower will automatically be collected to the Clan Inventory, what will happen if the Clan Inventory itself is full? Where will the medals go?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Correct me if this subject was ever discussed, but from what we know, the medals in a tower will automatically be collected to the Clan Inventory, what will happen if the Clan Inventory itself is full? Where will the medals go?
We changed this aspect that the clan must pick them up from the building manually. So the clan must take care to make space in the inventory (distribute fame items to their members). Currently we plan to also keep the items that are not picked up to remain in the building. But that causes the risk that they can be stolen when the builing is claimed by after a successful attack from another clans.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
We changed this aspect that the clan must pick them up from the building manually. So the clan must take care to make space in the inventory (distribute fame items to their members). Currently we plan to also keep the items that are not picked up to remain in the building. But that causes the risk that they can be stolen when the builing is claimed by after a successful attack from another clans.
That's good, clans which hold more than 1 map max will have slot problems and smaller clans can take the remaining ones xD it would be nice if fame quantity would be increased in buildings from 25 pet set to 50-100 maybe xd (nah no need, better to increase the value of fame than numbers)

Last edited:

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
no clan
Small clans as definiton said its small clan with small inv u Talking about big clan would have problem with inv since big clan are around 20+ ppl active n small clan like yours are max 2 ppl. I hope with this current update hours of attacking/defending will be during late afternoon no on the moring on the Europe servers. When will the date of Ptr. be known? After how many days might be current update on real servers if PTR would update work without bugs? After one week?

Status
Not open for further replies.