TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Small clans as definiton said its small clan with small inv u Talking about big clan would have problem with inv since big clan are around 20+ ppl active n small clan like yours are max 2 ppl. I hope with this current update hours of attacking/defending will be during late afternoon no on the moring on the Europe servers. When will the date of Ptr. be known? After how many days might be current update on real servers if PTR would update work without bugs? After one week?
Was expecting this XD chill please, we need attack time on inactive hours too so that there's a balance between strong inactive clans and active small clans

(ur doing favouritism and EU servers aren't only for ppl from Europe, even SA, NA and Asia players play too so having attack time suitable only for ppl in EU is bogus likewise for the other servers.)👌

me and my people won the first gov/sheriff elections without having to attack maps thanks to part 2
and part 3 will balance out for everyone so that small rising clans have power to attack big alliance and ur just jelly that we would steal fame items from ur ally by surprise, then why not attack big ally with us then instead of attacking me lol

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Was expecting this XD chill please, we need attack time on inactive hours too so that there's a balance between strong inactive clans and active small clans

(ur doing favouritism and EU servers aren't only for ppl from Europe, even SA, NA and Asia players play too so having attack time suitable only for ppl in EU is bogus likewise for the other servers.)👌

me and my people won the first gov/sheriff elections without having to attack maps thanks to part 2
and part 3 will balance out for everyone so that small rising clans have power to attack big alliance and ur just jelly that we would steal fame items from ur ally by surprise, then why not attack big ally with us then instead of attacking me lol
attack time on inactive hours will make most of the buildings lost by their clans, the main task or pt3 is to secure the buildings and make it more profitable for attackers to attack them, no one will want to fight 4 hours for a build and later lose it when he sleeps and rest.

Also description of the servers talk by themselves: eu servers are for european people, am for those who live in america and asia is for asian countries region, if someone from different region plays on server that is not his region he needs to take into consideration that the hours and life on the server is different. If they will make it as u state here, eu people will rule am servers and am people will rule eu servers since inactive hours of playing time for them goes (the night of 1 is day for the others) which will be pointless and cause many disbalances in-game for normal eu/am/asia players.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
can the people who have pages upon pages of supplies still use them until they run out or how will that be figured out?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Did I say "4 hours attack for builds"

Highway already said there will be shorter durations for attacks during inactive hours and small clans need that.

Who said only eu ppl should play eu servers, servers are for everyone. With ur logic Australians/New Zealanders shouldn't play lol Since, we will have inactive periods of attack time in all servers NOT JUST EU, there's no problem in it.

And you obviously are from alliance and wanna maintain power. I'm asking for a balanced schedule where there is opportunities to take fame for everyone and one of the ways to drain out fame from big alliances is to attack them at their inactive hours, regardless of what server it is.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
The whole point of part 3 is to give attackers and small clans higher chance against big alliance to balance out powers and not for big alliance to make a team ready to destroy their enemies when attack time comes,
We need mystery to go against alliances not take them head on while all of them log in prepared for that attack time and destroy 80v20 players NOT SO COOL and goes against the plans for part 3 ideas.

From what ur saying, nothing will change
except alliance will keep dominating maps as before, it's obvious u want that to happen since alliance is having panic attacks about this update on losing fame items e.e

Last edited:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Did I say "4 hours attack for builds"

Highway already said there will be shorter durations for attacks during inactive hours and small clans need that.

Who said only eu ppl should play eu servers, servers are for everyone. With ur logic Australians/New Zealanders shouldn't play lol Since, we will have inactive periods of attack time in all servers NOT JUST EU, there's no problem in it.

And you obviously are from alliance and wanna maintain power. I'm asking for a balanced schedule where there is opportunities to take fame for everyone and one of the ways to drain out fame from big alliances is to attack them at their inactive hours, regardless of what server it is.
Oh did i touch some weak point here?

Dude i left the game few months ago, playing ocasionally alone or in small clan but unlike u im not kicked off from every server that I start to play. My words were just summing up your idea which is tbh trash. Things that u write are already in the game but with different package.

The 4 hours of attacking duration simply refeers to the 1st highway post on which he showed how they thing pt3 will be done.

I dont see any problems for people that live in different regions to play the game since they can choose server that is the most suitable for them.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
There will be an attack during mid day. That will be possible for those attackers to attack.

If you're asking for an attack window during inactive hours, now you're forcing the whole Europe servers to wake up at an inconvenient hours to attack and defend?? Lol.

If you're coming with the argument that there's non European players on those EU server, then it's their fault.

The timestamp when you press F11 reflect European time. Not Asia or American time.

Different server, different timezone. Respect it.

I am from Europe and I choose this server because I know that at peak time there will be a lot of people active whom I can play with, why should Developer give priority to non European players in an EU server?? Makes absolutely no sense.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
"Unlike u im not kicked off from every server that I start to play"

wow imagine judging others in this way out of the blue

I see u chose to attack me personally for things which I don't even know why or what ur saying XD
Obviously u couldn't say something better than I did so u choose to attack me personally instead of making a good claim on why I'm wrong XD

I love to attack at nights, game is more fun when theres shorter attack windows on times when servers are less active, i don't mean just for EU.
All servers need to have inactive server attack window for a short time.

whoever works hard will reap the fame, if they choose to attack at night, so be it. 🤷‍♂️

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
"Unlike u im not kicked off from every server that I start to play"

wow imagine judging others in this way out of the blue

I see u chose to attack me personally for things which I don't even know why or what ur saying XD
Obviously u couldn't say something better than I did so u choose to attack me personally instead of making a good claim on why I'm wrong XD

I love to attack at nights, game is more fun when theres shorter attack windows on times when servers are less active, i don't mean just for EU.
All servers need to have inactive server attack window for a short time.

whoever works hard will reap the fame, if they choose to attack at night, so be it. 🤷‍♂️
Im not judging you just saying facts tbh. Youre leader of small clan thats right and for how long? More than 2 years. Youve made many friends and trustworthy persons inside your clan for sure. I just feel sorry for them that you actually let them live in lies. If you really wanted help them achieve something you would have already talked with the alliance instead of all time fighting with it and with other alliances on all servers.

And youre the one who attacks me personally even by saying "Obviously u couldn't say something better than I did" or even " And you obviously are from alliance and wanna maintain power"

Like bro.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

I just simply explained why your idea is trash -> its already in the game.

This is the way.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Im not judging you just saying facts tbh. Youre leader of small clan thats right and for how long? More than 2 years. Youve made many friends and trustworthy persons inside your clan for sure. I just feel sorry for them that you actually let them live in lies. If you really wanted help them achieve something you would have already talked with the alliance instead of all time fighting with it and with other alliances on all servers.

And youre the one who attacks me personally even by saying "Obviously u couldn't say something better than I did" or even " And you obviously are from alliance and wanna maintain power"

Like bro.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

This is the way.
>1 year
>first clan in eu4 to win high tier elections without struggling for map thanks to part 2
> I'm feeding my people lies?? Idk why they even love me and want to be with me :/ they can join better side if they wish, I'm not stopping anyone by chains :/
> Ik what I'm saying coz it will be benefits both parties NOT JUST ME.
I dont dream to destroy alliance with part 3, IM JUST ASKING FOR BALANCE ON BOTH SIDES.

Things u say about having attack window on active hours only gives advantage to alliances, what's the point attacking them that time when they gonna take everything back a 100% everytime? Nothing changed at all. What u saying is already in the game btw, not me xD

do self reflect on what u said lol

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I love to attack at nights, game is more fun when theres shorter attack windows on times when servers are less active
"Shorter attack windows when servers are less active"

You want to steal fame while your enemies are sleeping.

You don't want to fight, you are just looking for a sneaky way to steal fame from the majority of players. That's literally what you're asking.

Not only is your situation "an only case", but you're asking for a special attack time that suits your own specific individual needs and wants.

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
no clan
U are lying even on forum Site about u won smth by part 2. Yours clan won Just 2x time gov bcs noone applied on it. Stop lying ppl and stop argue with ppl Who said truth in up. U got freekill thing for things which no one like.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
U are lying even on forum Site about u won smth by part 2. Yours clan won Just 2x time gov bcs noone applied on it. Stop lying ppl and stop argue with ppl Who said truth in up. U got freekill thing for things which no one like.
Or let's put it on another sentence, we outfamed ur ally in elections even while them having buildings >.>

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
no clan
Why should be attacks during time when one side cant defend ownself it would be useless since they couldnt do anything again enemy. And its to all Eu servers same as to Am. Everyone know u on e4 and u keep asking about things for make ownself smth while u didnt even won sherrif Just u stolen it.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I won't talk more cuz u guys are talking behalf on alliance. I would agree on behalf of ur enemies but it's getting pointless and having multiple window attacks during different hours is worth it. 😉

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
no clan
Problem here is with u if u would be diffrent to ppl since first day on e4 u could earn everything its yours Just fault.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
"Shorter attack windows when servers are less active"

You want to steal fame while your enemies are sleeping.

You don't want to fight, you are just looking for a sneaky way to steal fame from the majority of players. That's literally what you're asking.

Not only is your situation "an only case", but you're asking for a special attack time that suits your own specific individual needs and wants.
Only case? There are 50s of players like me, Ik a few myself who love attacking that time aha x-x

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Problem here is with u if u would be diffrent to ppl since first day on e4 u could earn everything its yours Just fault.
Im all for peace but ur ally doesn't want it, many alliance don't want peace cuz of ego and whatever ohoo

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

Like bro.

WHAT
THE
FUCK

This is the way.
bro dont swear. i censured a swearword and got contacted to watch my language.

Guys if you want to fight over it, exchange your discords and do it in pv. Ty :D

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

Guys if you want to fight over it, exchange your discords and do it in pv. Ty :D
Theres no need for me to answer on that and also its not place for this to continiue, Its thread about pt3 so let it be it.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY

Didn't fight but was only stating what would be right and this isn't the place for it, leaving it up to Devs xD

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
It would be nice if they release ptr on march or before the event so that players can focus on ptr solely instead of worrying about completing the event before it ends .-.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Highway

I want to bring your attention to a possible exploit being laid down.

1 Player opens multiple accounts, sets up each account at 1 tower, and puts them to drain.

The cost to drain a tower is so low (both in terms of levels and the fact that we won't need any supply charge to attack a tower) that attackers abuse this exploit.

When Part 3 of the update is here, where it would be possible to steal fame, this will be even worse for defenders.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway

I want to bring your attention to a possible exploit being laid down.

1 Player opens multiple accounts, sets up each account at 1 tower, and puts them to drain.

The cost to drain a tower is so low (both in terms of levels and the fact that we won't need any supply charge to attack a tower) that attackers abuse this exploit.

When Part 3 of the update is here, where it would be possible to steal fame, this will be even worse for defenders.
this is the reason for the attack windows, when it all happens focused at limited times things are less manageable in such an exploit, and you still have to be in correct level area. making a mio lvl 1 accounts will just get you nowhere.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
this is the reason for the attack windows, when it all happens focused at limited times things are less manageable in such an exploit, and you still have to be in correct level area. making a mio lvl 1 accounts will just get you nowhere.
I imagine he wanted to mention account sharing, the person logs into 5 lvl 55 accounts and leaves it draining

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
making a mio lvl 1 accounts will just get you nowhere.
Correct.

However, when I wrote this post, I was refering to a level somewhat between level 5 - level 15.

It's easy to upgrade to level 15 in a week.

Because of this, towers in Goldfields maps are most vulnerable to this exploit.

All a player have to do is open multiple accounts, make it ready to hit a tower and let it drain.

Even better if there's 2 player opening multiple low level accounts to drain.

How about 3 players opening many low level accounts??

Now it's an unfair advantage to the attackers using unfair means against defenders playing within the rules.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
That means loss of account, Sharing is against our ruleset.
Yes, but unfortunately it happens. And the same people will come here on the forum and cry about having their accounts banned. xd

Status
Not open for further replies.