Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium
There should be a playermarket instead of more fame stuff fr, cross server aswell cuz most servers arent that alive

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium
i agree 100%. rn the only interactions between players you can have, is killing them and the elections.
fr, trading would make the game so much better and even potentially give the game money because people are gonna sell stuff for dds

Drayio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Asphalt X
Clan
-NksF-
i agree 100%. rn the only interactions between players you can have, is killing them and the elections.
you can also virtually hug them :O

- KrohneN -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- KrohneN -
Clan
Templarios s2
When will the PTR be released so we can test the update?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
We need these things to break huge alliances for part 3 @Alewx @Highway

1) Redesign of all PvP maps where jump link is actually useful if it's gonna stay

2) Supply charges need be claimed from clan funds from then so that rich players and big alliances with cheap shops don't abuse the blue juice (they can be used to increase the yield tho)

3) Bandits need to spawn according to the level of threat the gates is facing (i.e number of players who try to steal and according to their levels) regularly attacking the maps regardless of who holds it on a constant basis. This will break huge alliances.

4) Draining must happen on a faster rate and it doesn't need supply charges to start an attack in part 3

5) the draining time doesn't slow down even if the defender and attacker stays on the spot

6) The attackers can respawn from the attacked gates in the map if they get killed but the defenders who lose, will have to spawn from gates which are normal.

7) if I missed something, you guys can add on the list, thanks for reading everyone 🤌

NO DRAIN. NO GAIN. 💪

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Also I just remembered auto clickers can't be used (which is good thing) since the concept of supplying building will be automated by the game depending on who has drained building the highest so there won't be such thing as manually supplying after it becomes white? I hope this could be true

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
@Alewx what is the use of collecting event points? Can you tell us so it would be motivating for veteran players to do the events

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
just doing better events. @Alewx less IS MORE. Please understand that quality over quantity always should be a priority. A game can be boring even if it has monthly events. It all comes down to how they play out. Thanks

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
one thing i learned developing games is, feature creep. Dont focus on making 10 boring mechanics instead to take the 1% and polish it to 100. or just release Dino Storm 2. fresh start, maybe new engine with better graphics, better mechanics and so on. (mark my words if this ends up happening)

BreathSight

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ashes Of Eden
Clan
Deadly Warriors
one thing i learned developing games is, feature creep. Dont focus on making 10 boring mechanics instead to take the 1% and polish it to 100. or just release Dino Storm 2. fresh start, maybe new engine with better graphics, better mechanics and so on. (mark my words if this ends up happening)
A GRAND SERVER RESET FOR ALL ACCOUNTS

- S h i s u i -

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
-Akaza Billy KiD-
Clan
-All Billy KiD-
Deberian poner la opcion de las armas tenga otro color y ya no celeste como siempre , tmb incluir mas vestimentas en el juego ya que eso llamaria la atencion a mas jugadores , ideas :p

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Any news?? can i subscribe to a payed weekly newsletter about upcoming updates?? can you do that??

Tharekon

Reaction score
I haven't played in a while so I wasn't aware of these changes so I want to give my feedback after reading all of the ideas proposed.

Firstly, I would like to thank the devs for their continuous efforts to keep the game alive and fun for everyone.

Regarding this proposed update, despite finding most characteristics appealing I can't shake off the feeling that the fixed daily timers to attack will endanger the game. First off you're favoring people with specific time zones over others. Additionally, you're transforming what is supposed to be a fun and relaxing game into a you-must-log-in kind of daily event. You are forcing your players to log in daily and at certain times if they want to receive the so-hoped-for T-Rex. Doesn't that go against the point of making it accessible to everyone, including smaller clans and alliances? You're also pretty much killing the servers during non-transfer phases. If you're already max level, no point in logging in. If you're lower level, you'll prioritize logging during the transfer phases and you'll probably not have time to log to upgrade some other time.

Assuming most servers have 2 alliances fighting each other, and attacking is favorable over defending, it will mean an alliance will control the maps every other day. This will probably mean players will favor being in one clan instead of split into 5 (or more) clans composing an alliance to receive more fame than the other alliance. This once again, will ultimately result in more bigger clans and reduce the chances of smaller clans to control gates.

I don't know how you intend to tackle these issues but I wish you the best of luck.

I'd like to once again propose some changes that could make the game more enjoyable for most players:
- implement a trading system between players to further increase the interaction and diversity within servers
- use better descriptions for implants and techs. I've played this game for a long time and still don't understand what 2000 agility or 1500 clock or 1200 perforation means. I suggest you trade these descriptions for values like: chance of dodging an attack, shots per second, or percentage of armor ignored, respectively. These are just some examples.
- make daily rewards worth it again. get a baby dino after 20 daily log-ins, unlock a tech after 30 days, etc. Just make the task of logging in more enjoyable and more worth our time. Maybe add that you have to play for 30 minutes to prevent players from logging in and off immediately.
- make the first name change free for everyone.
- increase the font of the servers during the logging-in window and make the servers have some order( America 1,2,3,4,5 followed by Europe 1,2,3,4 and then Asia - or any other order). I have the same name on different servers and sometimes confuse the servers and end up logging on to a different server by mistake.
- I, like most players, find hunting quite enjoyable but dread the time to make missions. Make missions give more experience or reduce the amount of experience needed to level up. It should be a hard task to level up but it shouldn't demotivate players from doing it.

Thank you once again for your hard work and I sincerely hope you take into account at least some of mine and other players' suggestions.

PS: After returning to the game it was a really refreshing sight to see maps are no longer mazes thanks to the jump-links. Thank you for that addition.

Best,
Tharekon

Status
Not open for further replies.