Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway , when can we get the update 3.... After few years, I notice fewer people this game because of 2 massive separate alliance are just fighting across all the server and If your not part of the saga you can't do anything individually as a clan or player. So this whole game revolves around this 2 try hard massive spawning alliance .... can we get endgame 3 asap to stop their nonsense....

Mercy_

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mercy_
Clan
InvictO
@Highway , I would like to suggest a simple mechanic that could be added regarding site capturing, which would make it much more interactive. Currently, there are some clans who abuse the fact that you aren't required to input anything while capturing a site. They would have someone open multiple accounts, one on each site, and simultaneously drain all of them at once. I believe this could be countered with a simple change - requiring a button to be held while draining a site. This would eliminate the possibility of AFK draining, and make fighting for a site a necessity instead of an option.

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
@Highway , I would like to suggest a simple mechanic that could be added regarding site capturing, which would make it much more interactive. Currently, there are some clans who abuse the fact that you aren't required to input anything while capturing a site. They would have someone open multiple accounts, one on each site, and simultaneously drain all of them at once. I believe this could be countered with a simple change - requiring a button to be held while draining a site. This would eliminate the possibility of AFK draining, and make fighting for a site a necessity instead of an option.
It would be so awfull and boring

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I could open several auto-clickers and with each of them click from different accs, so your solution wouldn't work

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
rip for the poor mouse 🐁 button to be held = constant clicking or holding the mouse in clicked position which would damage the mouse

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Since the smilo nest update, I have been having a hard time to farm Tiger eyes. A very hard time. I am here today to express my very deep sadness and lack of will to live due to the abysmal drop rate of Tiger eyes. I am going crazy trying to farm Tiger eyes for my rex. I want to shot myself with a shotgun Ingame. I have to Keep myself safe. Please help and make Tiger eyes drop more than trade goods. Thanks
-Whales.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Since the smilo nest update, I have been having a hard time to farm Tiger eyes. A very hard time. I am here today to express my very deep sadness and lack of will to live due to the abysmal drop rate of Tiger eyes. I am going crazy trying to farm Tiger eyes for my rex. I want to shot myself with a shotgun Ingame. I have to Keep myself safe. Please help and make Tiger eyes drop more than trade goods. Thanks
-Whales.
I don't see that problem but trash loot drop rate shouldn't be compromised for the sake of stones

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Please make lvl 55 mobs drop x2 Tiger eyes, I beg.

Mercy_

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mercy_
Clan
InvictO
I could open several auto-clickers and with each of them click from different accs, so your solution wouldn't work
It doesn't have to be a mouse click / mouse button, it can be a keyboard button, like in a game like Valorant or CSGO when they defuse/plant the bomb, (for example, Holding down Q). Also I agree with you, but without any change people will always abuse this. At least with this change it might decrease the amount of players doing this, and if at some point macro blockers were added, then the issue would be eliminated completely.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Proposed idea is not bad.

If there could be a minor rework around the draining mechanisms, where a player would have to press a key (not just mouse click) at certain interval, then you eliminate the possibility of having 1 player opening 10 account with Branchio for drains.

All would depend on the timing of the click which an autoclicker would not be able to handle.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
This doesn't work as you think it would work. If you want to do that you will require 1 laptop per account. You can't do it all on one laptop unless you have a very advanced input broadcaster that can allow you to manipulate all your game instances at the same time. + scripting is bad for health(You could accidentally open express shop and buy 75 firework by accident).

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I guess they can re-purpose the movement tracker error handling used in transport quest to track if you are active on the red area of the gate and not just afk.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
-Whales.
i would suggest for now just to kill all rex and smilo mobs, not only the ones near otis

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I guess they can re-purpose the movement tracker error handling used in transport quest to track if you are active on the red area of the gate and not just afk.
autoclicker cliking on the ground to walk in circles :)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I'm wondering how many ppl it gonna fool :LOL:
No, it's not edited and I didn't even notice it. My theory is that I think there were 2 items on the ground, when I went to the market to sell and came back, the two items were probably automatically put together.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I don't know if any dev talked about it, but since some sites in hostile maps will be held by dinoville as I understand, then how will dinoville become owner of those sites? Will be there some pve site attacks overall and dinoville will be attacking sites or how will it be?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Would be funny if all players are given outlaw during the attack period and dinoville attempts to reclaim all the gates by using outlaw hunter.

Status
Not open for further replies.