slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Same I have a doubt too, for example, if we are director and the data in the elections show that we will again win director or some below positions in the office,
I wanna know is.. what happens if we invest more fame to win board member after it shows "director" in the data.
Does the existing data in the election tab gets updated with it too? Or it continues showing "director" but we win board member in the end without it getting updated.
Expected office is fixed, but the stats which im asking about seem to be not

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
All election statisics are a snapshop at the time they are posted. So they are static.
I can tell you that neighboring application stats change at certain circumstances. I have reported this bug and I was providing info for a while, but in the end ticket got closed and I didnt get any response after that

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
can we have that everytime you kill a player, you steal a litle bit of his fame? 2% maybe? and this way killing low lvls is not good (if ur not low lvl urself). Or just do some more things with fame. I want outlaws to rise again. people to kill and get killed

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
but tbh if you continue with theese frequent updates i will be happy with anything anytimes. I just want to see that stuff is going forward😉

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
And if we keep the fame that he would receive from the combat, as soon as the combat time is over, we will gain our own fame and the fame that the defeated enemy should receive from the combat.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
And if we keep the fame that he would receive from the combat, as soon as the combat time is over, we will gain our own fame and the fame that the defeated enemy should receive from the combat.
interesting but atm ds cant afford making complex mechanics yet. They are on the verge of death trying to save the game in a reasonable time. Once the future its more stable, they could rework all the mechanics. I might be dead wrong but this is how i see it.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
They are on the verge of death trying to save the game in a reasonable time.
That's an overstatement.

This forum is more active than ever. With the recent updates that have occurred, I have seen an increased in player activity. Player are actually enjoying the PvE.

So much positive updates have been happening lately that to say the game is on the verge of death, is fear mongering.

I believe once the changes about building gameplay is here, players would love it even so. Every single hours you'll see war more frequent than ever. And the fact that we won't need Supply Charge to attack a tower is even more attractive for players.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
That's an overstatement.

This forum is more active than ever. With the recent updates that have occurred, I have seen an increased in player activity. Player are actually enjoying the PvE.

So much positive updates have been happening lately that to say the game is on the verge of death, is fear mongering.

I believe once the changes about building gameplay is here, players would love it even so. Every single hours you'll see war more frequent than ever. And the fact that we won't need Supply Charge to attack a tower is even more attractive for players.
positive things are happening but its like overhyping the +100% while ignoring the -400% in overall ds success. but still WAAAY better then we expected that is clear. Just dont ignore what ds was in its prime

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
More like 0.2% or 0.1%. You would completely ruin friendly duels with 2%.
i agree but you could remove this thing once someone is in your friendlist

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
Perhaps there could be a limit to how much love you get from a player, for example after killing a player 3 times you would no longer receive fame from him

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
Perhaps there could be a limit to how much love you get from a player, for example after killing a player 3 times you would no longer receive fame from him
Disregard the grammar error, it was supposed to be famous but translating from Portuguese to English has been problematic -_-

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Disregard the grammar error, it was supposed to be famous but translating from Portuguese to English has been problematic -_-
trust me i know :'v

Neem

Reaction score
hello, idk how the discussion has been going so far but as i saw how others mentioned the 4 hour window is a VERY bad idea. When the 4 hour window is about to begin all the big clans will be prepared and smaller clans wont really stand a chance. The fun part of this game is the freedom of when you can attack with your friends/clan members whenever you feel like. Smaller clans will also have more chance to steal fame attacking at unexpected times rather than a picked time window where bigger clans can prepare to deny most of the chances small clans will have. Some people also don't play 24/7 to have free time when the 4 hour window is about to begin and might be busy with either work or studies or other stuff so theres also a chance they will completely miss it and then when they will log in the 4 hour window will be already over which sucks A LOT. Also supplies could still cost gold coins to give an option to buy it with both. Other than that the update looks pretty good

ThiagoXDestruidor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
The rest of the changes look good, but a fixed 4 hour drain limit is really bad. In addition to taking away all the surprise about the attacks, it is very easy for the dominant clans to defend themselves, just mark the alliance to enter at a specific time

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Dino balance ✅
Gun balance ✅
Massive alliance dominating maps balance ❌

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I really hate the fact that there are so many different types of trade goods. For the same type of monster at different level. If you are hunting lvl 53 ad 54 at the same time, it fills your inventory so fast even when you have 50+ space.

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
it is very easy for the dominant clans to defend themselves, just mark the alliance to enter at a specific time
Attackers must come online all together in those 4 hours and attack as much different buildings as possible. Then it will be harder to defend^^

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I really hate the fact that there are so many different types of trade goods. For the same type of monster at different level. If you are hunting lvl 53 ad 54 at the same time, it fills your inventory so fast even when you have 50+ space.
Just hunt only on 54 or 53 or keep less items in inventory, I have 44 places in inventory and when I even have trade goods from 2 different mob types, I still have like 2-3 free places

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
When will we have more items in lily's shop?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
When will we have more items in lily's shop?
Something different from clothes and skins, maybe something actually useful in game like kits, gold, vios, instant upgrade modules and other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.