MGames

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Nightfury-
Clan
clanless
A huge thank you for everyone that was participating in the public PTR over the weekend.
Due to the Feedback and the tone of it, this looks very much like we are finally there.:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

We close the PTR now for the last minor fixes, so that we see each other again when things go live :)
Will there be another ptr test shortly or its permanently closed?

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
i agree its better if you put it in the burst fire because its a medium range sneak attack is close range attack it will not help you run from from target thats why they need to remove it from sneak attack its all am saying they left burst without an effect they didn't have to keep it that way
It does help my friend, because a hit & run dino needs to run too, and the function of slowness is to guarantee an escape window, because the amount of slowness is greater than that caused by the enemy's attack. I believe you have never been with a carno biting your neck :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

x-kill-x

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x-kill_girl-x2020
Clan
demon hunter
hay un error en el juego cuando alguien tiene lag o un bug
al revivir con los 3 gel revive con solo 5k de vida por arreglen eso ya me paso 5 veces ayer revivi con 70% de vida y solo fueron 5k de vida

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
My comments, I would like you to respond to what you disagree with, and with what you agree to give more ideas to refine the issue.

• The balance is fine, although it is a big problem that the test players, 90% use rex. You can block it for 24 hours to see how the other dinosaurs perform, others. The kits make it very difficult to see the efficiency of a combination, and in addition, the post-duel healing is very slow, I insist that this recovery must increase

• Dinosaurs with the "tank" role have very little tank, they don't last more than 30 seconds.

• The ability effect icons are confusing, for example, the white icons are easily confused in mountains, otherwise the circle or square figure is not fully understood.

• The icons from the first stage of the test were perfect, perhaps changing the colors, or the internal content of the icons themselves might have been the solution.

After this great update, the next topic to work on has to be the maps yes or yes, with the change to the speeds of some dinos, and the slowness of brachy, anky and centrosaurus, it seems very absurd that the maps are linear, We need to go back to the labyrinth maps, in order to get to an area faster by taking the path we want.

You also have to work on simple changes such as updating missions, inventory / warehouse filters, clan boosters, new or modified gels.
OK, let's go:

The cure is a delicate point, any change that is not extremely calculated can return to the situation of the first opening of the PTR, my idea would be that the recovery button would offer more% of healing when you are out of combat (same as with the exchange of equipment), so that we wouldn't have those immortal dinos again during the fighting and prevent your enemy from being reborn and coming back to life almost full while you barely recovered half the bar.

Regarding the tanks, it maybe a combination issue, I personally found it difficult to kill a brach quickly (I was in a carno and my friend in a rex).

And finally, since they showed 2 icon designs, they should open a vote to find out which one pleased the most, because personally I liked the current ones a lot more :LOL:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Many things have been fixed. But it is that bug for years on the skins, when you keep changing skin, or you change, you keep the one you put on, but in the game you keep the old skin, and only fix it when we change dinosaurs.

I don’t have another dinosaur besides Coelo, and it’s very annoying to have to leave the game, and enter all over again, or even have to keep changing maps

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Stop the world, I want to get off... This update is the worst ever
Guys, the updates made are necessary. Priorities are priorities, if they were made, it was for a reason. This is in the beginning, we all find criticism for, when the time passes and you get used to the new style of play everything will be normal again

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Stop the world, I want to get off... This update is the worst ever
Sorry for treating you like that, but a lot of that comes just to criticize an update? Why didn't you come here while the ideas were being put on Dev Shack to give your opinion? You (some players, most of them) live by de-energizing the developers! For me you are just not used to the changes, now everything is better.

~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Developers, can you give us a spoiler of what the following events will be like? Easter, for example, what will it be like to play against monstrous dinosaurs? They already had a lot of life, and now everything will take ... Would they decrease their resistance, armor, life, damage? ...

Protuberanc

Reaction score
Guys, the updates made are necessary. Priorities are priorities, if they were made, it was for a reason. This is in the beginning, we all find criticism for, when the time passes and you get used to the new style of play everything will be normal again
Didn't you try ask players what they want before make update? Why you removed bleeding from gatling? Why you removed stun from brachi? Why you removed battle cry dmg up?
This is only few things what I noticed for my 30 minutes playing on PTR
Ant you think it will ok again over time? No.
Till exists those who remembers how was before, will be also those who will not able to accept any after
©Thanos

Protuberanc

Reaction score
Sorry for treating you like that, but a lot of that comes just to criticize an update? Why didn't you come here while the ideas were being put on Dev Shack to give your opinion? You (some players, most of them) live by de-energizing the developers! For me you are just not used to the changes, now everything is better.

~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX
Really? Since what time DEVs listen us? LOL
From 2015 year we were asking them make russian chat in game, do you know what answer I got? "It is too difficult"

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Didn't you try ask players what they want before make update? Why you removed bleeding from gatling? Why you removed stun from brachi? Why you removed battle cry dmg up?
This is only few things what I noticed for my 30 minutes playing on PTR
Ant you think it will ok again over time? No.
Till exists those who remembers how was before, will be also those who will not able to accept any after
©Thanos
Some things have not been changed, only improved, for example the defense shield (Attack 1 of Brachy) remains the same. The remolding of skills was necessary to have more varieties of combinations in the game I believe. Nowadays for example, Gatling + Pachy = you win, hey? Okay, now what? How can we "fight" this pair of combinations

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Really? Since what time DEVs listen us? LOL
From 2015 year we were asking them make russian chat in game, do you know what answer I got? "It is too difficult"
Just as an example, the status effect icons were complete redone, due to feedback from the PTR.
Dinos were slower in one PTR session and due to feedback speed up again. We do read and listen.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
¿En serio? ¿Desde que hora nos escuchan los DEV? jajaja
[/ CITA]
desde que inicio el juego

Last edited:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[
Some things have not been changed, only improved, for example the defense shield (Attack 1 of Brachy) remains the same. The remolding of skills was necessary to have more varieties of combinations in the game I believe. Nowadays for example, Gatling + Pachy = you win, hey? Okay, now what? How can we "fight" this pair of combinations
Many of us, players, have asked, and we want a balanced game, not a combination of fashion, just get used to the update! I can't understand your logic, so does that mean that if you bring the old maps (which is what a good part of the community wants) you will disagree because you preferred everything as it used to be? I don't know what you want .... ~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX America 5

Protuberanc

Reaction score
Just as an example, the status effect icons were complete redone, due to feedback from the PTR.
Dinos were slower in one PTR session and due to feedback speed up again. We do read and listen.
then listen me now. Don't release this stupid update. After 2016 year update you lost very many players, same will this time too, but much worse

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "Protuberância, postagem: 53831, membro: 21562"]
então me escute agora. Não libere essa atualização estúpida. Após a atualização do ano de 2016, você perdeu muitos jogadores, o mesmo acontecerá desta vez, mas muito pior
[/CITAR]
Yes, it can be released, after all, many players will want to enter and have fun with their favorite combination, do you want to tell me that the Ankylosaurus / Pachycefalossaurus + Gattling / Yager combination will make the game continue to be the fashionable combination? It will go bankrupt if there is no good balance update! Trust me! You are just not used to change, and you don't want to accept it.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
then listen me now. Don't release this stupid update. After 2016 year update you lost very many players, same will this time too, but much worse
A real argument would be great, this is just a don't do it without pinpointing it down to something specific you dislike, or that is broken.
I would like to know the real issue you have with the update.

Protuberanc

Reaction score
[

Many of us, players, have asked, and we want a balanced game, not a combination of fashion, just get used to the update! I can't understand your logic, so does that mean that if you bring the old maps (which is what a good part of the community wants) you will disagree because you preferred everything as it used to be? I don't know what you want .... ~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX America 5
Balanced? Aim is ruined, range ruined, battle cry ruined, stun ruined, bleeding ruined. You call this balance? Pfffff

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
How I have seen most players liked the new changes. How you have said that there always will be those who can't accept after, so what now? We should have liberum veto that if one or few doesn't like this update then it shouldn't come?

aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Why u guys dont put any better graphics focuse on details the faces clothes,dinos,sedles and stuffs around depend on dino have to put the sedle size that much to it,hands and faces need to be fixed also ...Clothes look like one paint thing on something without having anything coming out 3D or same on skins or fethers make them look like fethers 3D or something better i think is not bad idea to give us some good textures and graphics ^^

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Balanced? Aim is ruined, range ruined, battle cry ruined, stun ruined, bleeding ruined. You call this balance? Pfffff
But the thing that everything else was useless is fine? xD I'm interested to know who even was using rex for pvp if all fight in far range, I guess only those who don't have anything else or are too lazy to change something, otherwise it's stupid.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
I know that your work requires attention to feedback, but empty criticisms like that should not be considered. Coming here after the long conversations we had and then reaching that point of the update and saying that they don't listen to us or that no one wanted is a great lack of respect. There are still many things to improve and I believe that we are finally on the right track, with communication from both sides. The information about the update is already there for almost 1 year and those who did not speak up earlier are because they have no interest in the game, but I understand, criticizing is easy, but not giving ideas, you need to think and for some it seems that thinking hurts :p

Status
Not open for further replies.