- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
about of aim , i tested aim on peacemaker , from the shortest range to the longest , there are only 2k damage of differance , aim must be inceased cus it is pretty useless even for high levels.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
again a thing , i heard some people desagree this update for a thing : pvp .
but i think they just didn't take time to test the update , and they didn't try all combinaisons
if those people are big players , the game will lose a lot of good players who buy gold coins and supply towers ,
the test server must be (as possible) closer, steps by step, of official update , in order for people to adapt to the update
i think we can add some stuff to try to upgrade , or simulate a war
people must take time to adapt to the update , or risking to lose players ( and then money for the company)
I agree. It would be nice if after pve test, pvp would be enabled to test some war fight scenarios.

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
i saw a comment for maps more openned , i though about it.
for goldfields and mokon woods , we just need to take the old maps but for green volcano , needs to add more corridors like goldfields or mokon woods. rest just maujak mountains to change , but , there are a huge glacier which separate level 45 area to level 48 area from lvl 51 area to lvl 54 area , i had a genius idea to solve this problem , it's to do a corridor tunnel in the glacier to link areas together.
i have some ideas for a new map , but still to be refine cus must correspond with the update ( if it will be official)

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
But the ideal would be for the player to hunt in the area that corresponds to his lvl, high lvl areas tend to always fill up with players looking for higher drop rates. Making it difficult for a Lvl 50, for example, to hunt in the Lvl 54 area helps to better distribute players around the map (mainly in MM).

I don't see this as a negative thing because the question is not "getting more difficult" but the game that ended up being sooo much easier.
So why does the drop x4 exist? XD

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
It exists to reward you for having a greater difficulty. But tell me: how difficult is it to hunt in an area 3 lvl above yours?
yep , with the actual test servor , we can't know if ours conbinaisons are efficient to hunt in 3 lvl above our

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
but the damage of Mobs Rex is very high, especially the bleeding.
Agree, the damage for Menacing T-Rex is indeed high. I was using Coelo and 40% of my health was gone like that. Need to be reduced a bit but not too much.

In a war scenario, if there's a Menacing Rex or worst, a Veteran Rex Bandit, the player would be instantly dead by the mobs.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Would it be possible to fix the broken Triforge too? :p

Most of our reviews and opinions of the PTR were when we were trying full Damage Set or full Strength Set. As said above by slejd2001, not many players have enough money to spend to make a full level 55 quality 10 attribute set.

Also now that the update is almost complete, fixing the Triforge would be the cherry on the top.

I've written a post on how I see it should be.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
In shock and freez both attribute and tech descriptions it's only said that it can be triggered just by "hit", I suggest to change it to "gun/weapon shot" that it would be more clear that it affects guns only, because for example penetration, precision and focus affect both guns and dinos, so improved shock and freez descriptions wouldn't confuse players.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Hello,

@Alewx

This is my Feedback regarding "Gatling Weapon".

Gatling first skill "Curtain Fire" should be allowed to fire in (Close) range, so we as "Players" could use the "Vulnerable" effect more smoothly in PvE.

Sometimes it is hard to get out of (Melee) combat range, due to Mobs grasp on "Players", and "Pinpoint" skill effect "Confuse" is not that useful in PvE, due to Mobs high heal points and the fact that they can always outlast us and use their skills and effects that comes with it inevitably.

My suggestion/proposal is that "Curtain Fire" & "Pinpoint" switch their (Range Span)
  • Curtain Fire >>> Close & Medium
  • Pinpoint >>> Medium
That will make this weapon useful in PvE and also a better PvP Weapon when it comes to that matter.

Thank you in advance.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
That will make this weapon useful in PvE and also a better PvP Weapon when it comes to that matter.

Thank you in advance.
While I agree that it would be useful in PvE, on the PvP side, things might get imbalanced.

Imagine this scenario, Rex player using Gatling. Rex might use vulnerability on you and if he has extra power, you're dead with bleed in no time. Specially when bleed does high damage.

Not sure if this change will have a positive impact on PvP.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Imagine this scenario, Rex player using Gatling. Rex might use vulnerability on you and if he has extra power, you're dead with bleed in no time. Specially when bleed does high damage.
Bleed and burn doesn't have crits

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Let's say that hypothetically you are right. But isn't this already possible with the current case? You could always make distance in PvP, do the Vulnerable effect, then back to close range & bleed

Let's not forget that also Centrosaurus or Carnotaurus can do the same thing by combining it with Burning Colt & its strong burn effect. So if the first thing is a problem, why aren't these two?

The point here is only to make Gatling Weapon a bit smoother in using.

Fun fact:
  • Making "Pinpoint" available only in Medium Range would prevent Brachiosaurus users from performing "Confuse" effect sequentially. As long as Melee fighters are able to keep it in close range.
That's actually better for the gameplay.

I don't see the consistency, neither acknowledge your statement, because if that was a big issue, we would have already noticed it with other combinations that looks similar.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Let's say that hypothetically you are right. But isn't this already possible with the current case? You could always make distance in PvP, do the Vulnerable effect, then back to close range & bleed

Let's not forget that also Centrosaurus or Carnotaurus can do the same thing by combining it with Burning Colt & its strong burn effect. So if the first thing is a problem, why aren't these two?

Fun fact:
  • Making "Pinpoint" available only in Medium Range would prevent Brachiosaurus users from performing "Confuse" effect sequentially. As long as Melee fighters are able to keep it in close range.
That's actually better for the gameplay.

I don't see the consistency, neither acknowledge your statement, because if that was a big issue, we would have already noticed it with other combinations that looks similar.
but in the case of the Centro and Carno they have only 33% critical chance and Gatling has 75% critical chance for 10 seconds, in other words, the player will make a lot of critical attacks, if this ability is changed to short range, it will become very difficult for a dino tank to face a rex or carno, leaving it at medium range is a form of this ability not to be Op, as there will be a chance for the enemy to escape the critics for a few seconds.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
but in the case of the Centro and Carno they have only 33% critical chance and Gatling has 75% critical chance for 10 seconds, in other words, the player will make a lot of critical attacks, if this ability is changed to short range, it will become very difficult for a dino tank to face a rex or carno, leaving it at medium range is a form of this ability not to be Op, as there will be a chance for the enemy to escape the critics for a few seconds.
Like I said here:
But isn't this already possible with the current case? You could always make distance in PvP, do the Vulnerable effect, then back to close range & bleed
You could always do this in PvP, whether the Skill is set to Medium range only, or both Close & Medium Range. Players with Tank Dinosaurs are naturally slow, and players with Dinosaurs you suggested are naturally fast.

If Gatling being set to 75% chance of Critical Hits while still considering its skills long "Cooldown" & Its skills weak damage is still a problem (Which it isn't), then that means that this effect is not balanced and need adjustment.

Making "Curtain Fire" effect work in both Close & Medium would not have that destructive effect as you would imagine, but only help stopping you from switching between Melee & Ranged combat all the time, which doesn't effect the balance itself whatsoever.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Making "Curtain Fire" effect work in both Close & Medium would not have that destructive effect as you would imagine, but only help stopping you from switching between Melee & Ranged combat all the time, which doesn't effect the balance itself whatsoever.
I guess the only way to confirm this thesis is to test it out in the test environment itself.

@Alewx @Highway
After this PvE test, will there be more PvP tests, or from now on it will be straight to public release?

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
As there will be classes for dinos and guns I have suggestion to put descriptions of every class in game.

When opening dino store or gun store with store windows there would pop up window on right side, at same place where pops up help with game controls and etc windows. Below names of dinos and guns there could be written role (class) to which it belongs and in accorded color as it was on forum tables. Dinos in dino store could have their role colors too, same for profile window.
Example how it could look like I'm putting below.
dino classes v1.jpg
gun classes v1.jpg

victor3236

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
victor3236
Clan
- apocalipisis -
[QUOTE = "Pleiadiano, postagem: 53628, membro: 24756"]
[USER = 1113] @Alewx [/ USER] [USER = 15] @Highway [/ USER]
Depois desse teste de PvE, haverá mais testes de PvP ou de agora em diante será lançado direto para o público?
[/CITAR]
Eu tive a mesma dúvida, mas acredito que eles farão outra atualização no ptr para ver o que os jogadores pensam,
dev's iriam me corrigir se eu estivesse errado

Last edited:

victor3236

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
victor3236
Clan
- apocalipisis -
I guess the only way to confirm this thesis is to test it out in the test environment itself.

@Alewx @Highway
After this PvE test, will there be more PvP tests, or from now on it will be straight to public release?
I had the same question, but I believe they will do another update on the ptr to see what the players think,
dev's please correct me if it's wrong

Last edited:

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Well, as a Dino Storm player, I believe I have a right to give my opinion on the update. Well, in my opinion the game was much better before, with old skills from both dinos and weapons, old technology and implant attributes. I tested the update and it was really good, but I didn't expect that there would be so many changes, having changed the skills of certain dinos and weapons took away the essence of the game, I'm not talking bad about your work, i'm just leaving my opinion on match. I have a lot of friends who preferred the game when the maximum level was 45, did you ever think about trying to bring the game back like that? Everything was more fun, it was balanced too, it was perfect. I repeat, I'm not complaining about anything, just leaving my point of view to you, I believe that several other players also liked the game that way. Compliments! :)

victor3236

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
victor3236
Clan
- apocalipisis -
Well, as a Dino Storm player, I believe I have a right to give my opinion on the update. Well, in my opinion the game was much better before, with old skills from both dinos and weapons, old technology and implant attributes. I tested the update and it was really good, but I didn't expect that there would be so many changes, having changed the skills of certain dinos and weapons took away the essence of the game, I'm not talking bad about your work, i'm just leaving my opinion on match. I have a lot of friends who preferred the game when the maximum level was 45, did you ever think about trying to bring the game back like that? Everything was more fun, it was balanced too, it was perfect. I repeat, I'm not complaining about anything, just leaving my point of view to you, I believe that several other players also liked the game that way. Compliments! :)
I liked this update because it is leaving the dinosaurs with a different perspective for each player and balancing dinosaurs and weapons before not much used as Carnotaurus and Parasaurolophus,but I agree about the levels being too high but there would be no way to switch back to 45lv I would just like the missions to be switched so they don't get repetitive
and increase their amount of XP to facilitate the up

Last edited:

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
a mi también me gusto el equilibrio mas variación de habilidades, lo que a nadie le gusta es seguir subiendo de nivel mas y mas estoy de acuerdo con esta actualización

Vulcan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- VulCan CraZy -I-
Clan
- L O S T -
Will the final changes be implemented in the live servers before Easter Sales?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
New Public PTR is ready with almost everything unlocked as it would be live:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
claw operation in group wars is very complex

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Objectively I did not like the new effect icons, they are even smaller than the previous ones, and I feel that they totally lack the personality or style that the previous ones had.
You don't have to get too complicated for this, the first variant was fine. Clan Boosters should display as usual, or just scale so that they are both similar in size. But the new icons definitely don't like me

Status
Not open for further replies.