Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The color of the effect icon is perfect but the shape and design are questionable.

They kind of look ugly and outdated in a way compared to the squared ones you introduced.

Not sure why you changed it to this when most players including me were getting used to the previous ones. Now, it's way smaller than the previous one and it's kind of hard to read their cooldown in the circle.

Please bring back the recent previous shape. As for their color, they are good no need to change them.

ForceLine

Reaction score
Olá, parabéns a equipe!!!
Desde que conheci o vosso trabalho á oito anos, percebo que a equipe obteve excelente avanço, provavelmente este será o melhor.
Desde já deixo meus parabéns, tornem está atualização mais breve possível estamos todos ansiosos.
Atenciosamente!

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
for me, the new icons are perfect, it's all about getting used to.
I agree, and personally I liked those more.

About pvp I have nothing to complain about, although it is not possible to test many things because 90% of the players are using rex (of which only 20% should actually have it on the live servers XD), and that makes the use of some implants and almost mandatory techs. But in general it is very good, in fact it has become difficult to have to choose which combination to use, all have their strengths and weaknesses. Looking forward to seeing the update being implemented.
Probably some will not like it or even stop playing, but nothing that a few months of readaptation will not solve.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Sobre os ícones, eu concordo, ficaram muito bem marcados, porém não gostei das cores, elas são meio sem vida, se vocês colocassem um pouco mais de saturação nos ícones seria ainda mais fácil de reconhecer e ficaria mais bonito! Enfim, o PvE e PvP para mim estão preparados para o servidor normal, se eles derem uma pequena melhora no 2 do carno....

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Sobre os ícones, eu concordo, ficaram muito bem marcados, porém não gostei das cores, elas são meio sem vida, se vocês colocassem um pouco mais de saturação nos ícones seria ainda mais fácil de reconhecer e ficaria mais bonito! Enfim, o PvE e PvP para mim estão preparados para o servidor normal, se eles derem uma pequena melhora no 2 do carno....
Seria demais pedir 66% ou 75% de cura? :cry:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Most of the people in the PTR use the gatling as their only weapon, could this mean anything in the future?🤔

victor3236

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
victor3236
Clan
- apocalipisis -
Seria demais pedir 66% ou 75% de cura? :cry:
como usuário de carno desde o inicio do jogo,(NOTA: comecei em 2018 mais mesmo assim sou lv 20)eu vejo que tenho uma dificuldade a mais pra fazer missões caçadas e x1 e no ptr ficou muito melhor mas ainda a cura do carnificina esta meio ruim se melhor so para 60% ja vai estar melhor mais uns 65% 75% vai estar perfeito

- EXCALIBUR -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.L e v i.
Clan
_SniPers_
gentee, se aumentarem a cura do carno ele vai ser o dino mais OP, não da! eles já diminuíram por causa disso..

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
como usuário de carno desde o inicio do jogo,(NOTA: comecei em 2018 mais mesmo assim sou lv 20)eu vejo que tenho uma dificuldade a mais pra fazer missões caçadas e x1 e no ptr ficou muito melhor mas ainda a cura do carnificina esta meio ruim se melhor so para 60% ja vai estar melhor mais uns 65% 75% vai estar perfeito
Bom, sou usuário desde 2013 e atualmente talvez o único carno 55 ativo do meu server :LOL: e posso garantir que para caça não está ruim, já no pvp realmente é complicado, mas caso for x1 ainda dá pra contornar, depende da situação.
gentee, se aumentarem a cura do carno ele vai ser o dino mais OP, não da! eles já diminuíram por causa disso..
A carnificina não foi alterada, continua com os mesmos 50%, o problema é que agora a quantidade de vida está maior mas mantendo o mesmo DPS, o que acaba diminuindo a porcentagem de cura na barra de vida. E não vejo isso o tornando o carno OP pois não estará entregando mais pontos fortes, apenas melhorando aquele que deveria naturalmente já ser o dele, mas entendo que caso a cura for aumentada deverá ter um equilíbrio em outras partes, vai ser necessário mais tempo testando pra saber se é necessário ou não.

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
plz remove the slow down effect on that yager its not working at all the sneak shot with slowdown how is going to help me because its a close range skill and plz put a good effect on the first skill of the yager

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
plz remove the slow down effect on that yager its not working at all the sneak shot with slowdown how is going to help me because its a close range skill and plz put a good effect on the first skill of the yager
This skill works fine and it's not close range skill, but medium. This skill is intended to help you either run away from somebody or catch somebody. If you want have effect to kill faster you have 3rd skill's effect, damage up.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
The yager in the balance is very useful to keep dinosaurs more than anything damage dealer away and receive less damage from the melee attacks of these dinosaurs.
or for example to prevent a coelophysis from escaping

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I've been playing dino storm for years, and I see the game more balanced than ever with this update, now you can use the dinosaur or weapon that you like the most without any problem, since every dinosaur and weapon has its disadvantage and advantage.
I hope we can see this update soon in the game.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
My comments on the current PTR

-Group pvp is quite fun, it does what it should. However, I will miss the other way for us to accumulate the additional power.

-The claw implant as mentioned above, it is very complicated to use, especially in PVP, it is difficult to know if the effect applied or distributed the damage to the other targets.
But in PVE it is too useful, there I have no complaints.

-The gatling despite being a bad weapon for some, the truth is that it is something OP, at least for me. This is due to the Vulnerability ability, I fully understand that it is a way to balance the damage of the other weapons, but I am quite concerned that people use this weapon more than others.

-Regarding the previous one, they could increase the damage of the 3 weapons with lower cadence, so that they at least stabilize in the firing time of the weapons with higher cadence.

-Definitely the Carnotaurus should have a 65% recovery in its ability, this effect is not too useful.

I'm definitely looking forward to the update, but honestly, if you don't focus on opening more map paths after balancing, you won't be able to harness the full potential of this update. :))

Last edited:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I guss that is due to personal preference and experience from live server without the experience from testing.
all the players who received the question of why they would use the rex, replied that it was to enjoy the time they could with the dinosaur, and also with Gattling, this combination was literally the fashion of the current server! so I'm sure they are not there for the test, but for the items and dinosaurs provided to the game at the maximum level. ~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
My comments on the current PTR

-Group pvp is quite fun, it does what it should. However, I will miss the other way for us to accumulate the additional power.

-The claw implant as mentioned above, it is very complicated to use, especially in PVP, it is difficult to know if the effect applied or distributed the damage to the other targets.
But in PVE it is too useful, there I have no complaints.

-The gatling despite being a bad weapon for some, the truth is that it is something OP, at least for me. This is due to the Vulnerability ability, I fully understand that it is a way to balance the damage of the other weapons, but I am quite concerned that people use this weapon more than others.

-Regarding the previous one, they could increase the damage of the 3 weapons with lower cadence, so that they at least stabilize in the firing time of the weapons with higher cadence.

-Definitely the Carnotaurus should have a 65% recovery in its ability, this effect is not too useful.

I'm definitely looking forward to the update, but honestly, if you don't focus on opening more map paths after balancing, you won't be able to harness the full potential of this update. :))
I also felt the Gat a little Op with this 75% critical chance skill, as this skill affects weapon damage and dino damage 75% is a bit exaggerated

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
From my experience colt fits carno the best. You should try use this effect after burning enemy with colt and using crit chance up, as I have tested it it quit useful, specially while using claws :D

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I guess mostly people use rex's bcs they dont have it on live servers and those who have, use them to learn how to use them, that's how I see.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I guess mostly people use rex's bcs they dont have it on live servers and those who have, use them to learn how to use them, that's how I see.
But the Test Server was made to test any combination, learning to play with all of them, and not just one, this is how we see ourselves

~ Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
My comments, I would like you to respond to what you disagree with, and with what you agree to give more ideas to refine the issue.

• The balance is fine, although it is a big problem that the test players, 90% use rex. You can block it for 24 hours to see how the other dinosaurs perform, others. The kits make it very difficult to see the efficiency of a combination, and in addition, the post-duel healing is very slow, I insist that this recovery must increase

• Dinosaurs with the "tank" role have very little tank, they don't last more than 30 seconds.

• The ability effect icons are confusing, for example, the white icons are easily confused in mountains, otherwise the circle or square figure is not fully understood.

• The icons from the first stage of the test were perfect, perhaps changing the colors, or the internal content of the icons themselves might have been the solution.

After this great update, the next topic to work on has to be the maps yes or yes, with the change to the speeds of some dinos, and the slowness of brachy, anky and centrosaurus, it seems very absurd that the maps are linear, We need to go back to the labyrinth maps, in order to get to an area faster by taking the path we want.

You also have to work on simple changes such as updating missions, inventory / warehouse filters, clan boosters, new or modified gels.

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
This skill works fine and it's not close range skill, but medium. This skill is intended to help you either run away from somebody or catch somebody. If you want have effect to kill faster you have 3rd skill's effect, damage up.
i agree its better if you put it in the burst fire because its a medium range sneak attack is close range attack it will not help you run from from target thats why they need to remove it from sneak attack its all am saying they left burst without an effect they didn't have to keep it that way

niedhogg

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
THREELANDE
Clan
EXTRA POWER
The yager in the balance is very useful to keep dinosaurs more than anything damage dealer away and receive less damage from the melee attacks of these dinosaurs.
or for example to prevent a coelophysis from escaping
i agree but its better if you put it in the burst fire because its a medium range like the gatling but sneak attack is close range attack it will not help you run from from target because the both of you is slowingdown thats why they need to remove it from sneak attack its all am saying they should keep the vulnorbility

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
A huge thank you for everyone that was participating in the public PTR over the weekend.
Due to the Feedback and the tone of it, this looks very much like we are finally there.:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

We close the PTR now for the last minor fixes, so that we see each other again when things go live :)

Status
Not open for further replies.