slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Why u guys dont put any better graphics focuse on details the faces clothes,dinos,sedles and stuffs around depend on dino have to put the sedle size that much to it,hands and faces need to be fixed also ...Clothes look like one paint thing on something without having anything coming out 3D or same on skins or fethers make them look like fethers 3D or something better i think is not bad idea to give us some good textures and graphics ^^
It's good suggestion, but devs can't put many unrelated updates at same time :D

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Balanced? Aim is ruined, range ruined, battle cry ruined, stun ruined, bleeding ruined. You call this balance? Pfffff
I don't think this is plausible, so much scope, focus and the other elements have been changed, there is nothing ruined! He's making things up! Can you tell me what the problem is with each of the elements? The funny thing is, it looks like you only know Gattling and T rex! Have you tried other combinations to find out what you're saying? Some things were positioned more noisily and others stronger for yes, resulted in BALANCING !!!!!

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Why u guys dont put any better graphics focuse on details the faces clothes,dinos,sedles and stuffs around depend on dino have to put the sedle size that much to it,hands and faces need to be fixed also ...Clothes look like one paint thing on something without having anything coming out 3D or same on skins or fethers make them look like fethers 3D or something better i think is not bad idea to give us some good textures and graphics ^^
Great suggestion !!!

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
It would be good.
Also where is that players who liked this update? Everyone whom I was asking is angry and disappointed
How I have asked most ppl just tested things when there was 1st testing phase and their opinion about update was based on that, when there actually was mess.

Protuberanc

Reaction score
But the thing that everything else was useless is fine? xD I'm interested to know who even was using rex for pvp if all fight in far range, I guess only those who don't have anything else or are too lazy to change something, otherwise it's stupid.
Nothing was useless if you had straight hands, lol. But now every herbivorous dino will surely useless cause range battle is ruined and in closed battle rexes and carnos will kill them all easy

Protuberanc

Reaction score
I don't think this is plausible, so much scope, focus and the other elements have been changed, there is nothing ruined! He's making things up! Can you tell me what the problem is with each of the elements? The funny thing is, it looks like you only know Gattling and T rex! Have you tried other combinations to find out what you're saying? Some things were positioned more noisily and others stronger for yes, resulted in BALANCING !!!!!
One question. Why they made gatling strong and after made it sh*t? Why they didn't make it weak primordially, It looks like you gave candy to a child and after you took it back just cause you can

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "Protuberância, postagem: 53848, membro: 21562"]
Nada era inútil se você tivesse as mãos retas, lol. Mas agora todo dinossauro herbívoro certamente será inútil, pois a batalha à distância está arruinada e em uma batalha fechada, rexes e carnos irão matá-los facilmente
[/CITAR]
Parece que você ainda nem testou os outros dinossauros e modelos! Agora tudo depende das definições que você está usando, você pode conter uma combinação, mas outras podem conter você, cada uma depende do que você está usando, carnívoro ou herbívoro, em Dino Storm não há apenas Gattling e Rex! Afinal eu testei várias combinações e cheguei à conclusão, uma combinação que vem comigo é Carnotaurus e Hammer, eu levo o melhor em muitas, mas outra faz o melhor contra mim, talvez seja a que você está usando que pode conter um dinossauro, porém todos deveriam se acostumar com as novas combinações, funções e habilidades de cada Dinossauro e Arma, por mais que muitos não o vejam, muitos não ficaram sem feedback ajudando o jogo a melhorar com críticas construtivas,

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
One question. Why they made gatling strong and after made it sh*t? Why they didn't make it weak primordially, It looks like you gave candy to a child and after you took it back just cause you can
Gattling is not bad, just giving less damage, but with a combination, it becomes a boring weapon to try to fight, its vulnerability ability makes you can do more Damage, as I said, in the game there is not only Gattling and Rex ! You must test other weapons to see what levels they are in, but the time is up and you are here with unreasonable opinions.

Protuberanc

Reaction score
Gattling is not bad, just giving less damage, but with a combination, it becomes a boring weapon to try to fight, its vulnerability ability makes you can do more Damage, as I said, in the game there is not only Gattling and Rex ! You must test other weapons to see what levels they are in, but the time is up and you are here with unreasonable opinions.
Somewhere I had seen this...
Make OP gun-->nerf this gun-->make new OP gun-->(repeat n times)
Applicable to dinos too

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Somewhere I had seen this...
Make OP gun-->nerf this gun-->make new OP gun-->(repeat n times)
Applicable to dinos too
Hmm but the thing is this update is to adress this.
So that every weapond has a chance against any other weapon and the same with dinos.
You just have to choose the dino and weapon to your prefered playstyle, or if you want to keep the dino and weapon use the best enhacements to make the best of them.

Do you really consider this something bad?

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Did it have any testing by the players before it was implemented in the game? Or was there any feedback after it was released saying it was totally off the curve? Most settled with the situation and were too lazy to say something, today we have people like that, who use the wrong parameter to define balance.

Protuberanc

Reaction score
Hmm but the thing is this update is to adress this.
So that every weapond has a chance against any other weapon and the same with dinos.
You just have to choose the dino and weapon to your prefered playstyle, or if you want to keep the dino and weapon use the best enhacements to make the best of them.

Do you really consider this something bad?
yes, change dino, gun, imps and tech for every case :/ :/

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
It would be good.
Also where is that players who liked this update? Everyone whom I was asking is angry and disappointed
the only ones who didn't like it are kids and lazy players who are angry because they won't have Gatling Op to do all the work with bleed in just one click 😂

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
So your real complain is that there is variety and not the one set to rule them all.
a question, are you a game developer?

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
Since they are going to launch this update on air, I would like to leave a small '' complaint ''. The skills of both dinos and weapons do not work correctly, I do not understand why this happens, I have no internet problems. If you can pay attention to this problem it would be good, as it affects the fighting a lot.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Since they are going to launch this update on air, I would like to leave a small '' complaint ''. The skills of both dinos and weapons do not work correctly, I do not understand why this happens, I have no internet problems. If you can pay attention to this problem it would be good, as it affects the fighting a lot.
Do you mean when your skills are available to use, but you still cant use them?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You mean that you klick them and that they do not get fired?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Many things have been fixed. But it is that bug for years on the skins, when you keep changing skin, or you change, you keep the one you put on, but in the game you keep the old skin, and only fix it when we change dinosaurs.

I don’t have another dinosaur besides Coelo, and it’s very annoying to have to leave the game, and enter all over again, or even have to keep changing maps
This "bug" occurs with changeable items, and I think that it's related to network connectivity, I've noticed that when my network is bad, the things that I want to change, like skins, doesn't appear on my dino, and yes when I change dino, I see the skin. But when my connection is good, then I don't have this issue.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
This "bug" occurs with changeable items, and I think that it's related to network connectivity, I've noticed that when my network is bad, the things that I want to change, like skins, doesn't appear on my dino, and yes when I change dino, I see the skin. But when my connection is good, then I don't have this issue.
My internet is great, it always has been, even with a professional computer, I don't think it's a matter of "internet". But if it is, it is very strange

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "Maddy Montgomery, postagem: 53869, membro: 25542"]
Minha internet é ótima, sempre foi, mesmo com um computador profissional, não acho que seja uma questão de "internet". Mas se for, é muito estranho
[/CITAR]
também acontece comigo.

fae

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
spook
Clan
nenhum
You mean that you klick them and that they do not get fired?
For example, I am in range of this skill, right? I click many times to be able to use it, but it doesn't work

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
For example, I am in range of this skill, right? I click many times to be able to use it, but it doesn't work
Yea this bug still appears, in test server for me it seemed to happen only when i was using endu imp on runner and my enemy endu imp on damager, but in other cases it seemed work fine.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
R.I.P Dino Storm. What you did now can be described in the gif attached. Why would you guys add a new specific dino(aerial-pteranodon) or an aquatic one and a specific map for each of these new dinos? Neah...lets seek new ways to force players to leave...Its good that we have other options like : The Isle, Path of Titans, BOB.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.