Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
also ngl the amount of fame is just lame as fuck comparing that its upgraded to 100%obraz_2024-02-29_180858501.png

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
yea but if you lose a gate you lose the dds farmed, so what are we all meant to farm for weeks to keep a gate for a day or two

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
@Alewx Why do you think people create and join clans? Why should there be a punishment for being in a large clan?

The bigger a clan is, the easier it is for it to defend itself and attack other clans. Strength comes with numbers. Being a part of a large clan always comes with benefits. You want to either join a large clan or create one yourself. Growing your clan is what motivates the leaders, the players. It is an accomplishment to build a clan with 80 players in it. Why are we trying to change this?

How is the price for yield upgrade calculated? Could you provide a formula? Is it a linear increase, or is it more close to being exponential? I am not sure if correlating the upgrade cost with the size of a clan is a good idea, but if that is the way you want things to work - the increase should remain small. Otherwise there is no incentive to build a large clan anymore. The more you punish the clan for each additional member, the less large clans in general you will see. There will be no reason to open 80 spaces in a clan anymore.

I would argue that it is more beneficial to have the yield cost increase by a declining formula. For example - a 1 member clan pays 1000dd to upgrade the yield. 2 member clan 2000dd (+1000 dd for a new member). 3 member clan 2990 (+ 99% of 1000 dd). 4 member clan 3970 (+ 99% of 990 dd) etc. Artificial numbers, just to illustrate what I mean by a declining formula.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Never going to get an answer for the questions asked I guess

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
corrected it, did you sell them at the market?
i have problems with logging in the game is not loading for me so nah

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
so the average dds of 1 player is the price needed to just upgrade 1 gate for a couple of hours,amazing game design really this takes the hall of fame for good updates beside the brachi overpower buff

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I would argue that it is more beneficial to have the yield cost increase by a declining formula. For example - a 1 member clan pays 1000dd to upgrade the yield. 2 member clan 2000dd (+1000 dd for a new member). 3 member clan 2990 (+ 99% of 1000 dd). 4 member clan 3970 (+ 99% of 990 dd) etc. Articial numbers, just to illustrate what I mean by a declining formula.
Leading again to domination by single huge entities. it is like it all just moves towards "i want all the privileges but none of the duties"; i want my sharow army to be there when called for but not to have aything to actually mantain it.
It is onesided.

Only cost by member is fair, otherwise it looses it for anyone, was also trying to look into including rangerlevels but well things then get really really messy.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
skills not working. logged out to relog and cant get in loading screens since 5 min ago

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i have problems with logging in the game is not loading for me so nah
Just closed it and attempted to login again, works flawless.
were you at a particular spot where a lot of players were active?

EDIT: and now stuck at changing map.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
my guy its the entire server

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
no, i was standing alone near moore

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Leading again to domination by single huge entities. it is like it all just moves towards "i want all the privileges but none of the duties"; i want my sharow army to be there when called for but not to have aything to actually mantain it.
It is onesided.

Only cost by member is fair, otherwise it looses it for anyone, was also trying to look into including rangerlevels but well things then get really really messy.
with all due respect,you dont play the game,you dont understand how we interact and deal with it so you just defending a descision you as the devs made on a feedback forum where everyone dislikes the update and lecturing us about how we are wrong and the update descision is correct is really out of touch

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Keep in mind, the average DDs for players are 7-10M DDs.
18M dds is no way possible even as a clan effort
Those two messages illustrate the problem. The 7-10m dds were farmed during the course of many months of work, even years for some players. Players are not creating 7m dds daily, they own 7m dds after a long period of grind.

The 18m dds may be required to be spent multiple times per week. It is a very big investment for something that may be lost so easily (a site gets taken over once and it's all gone). And it is not justifiable to spend 18m dds for a one day increase in fame. Why do the large clans need to spend more dds than the small clans to get the same amount of fame that they need to share among more players?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
btw we cant use abilities or kit

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
with all due respect,you dont play the game,you dont understand how we interact and deal with it so you just defending a descision you as the devs made on a feedback forum where everyone dislikes the update and lecturing us about how we are wrong and the update descision is correct is really out of touch
for real, nice 'feedback', just deny everything 💀

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
It is onesided.

Will stay the same fyi, clans will just split and be allies. You changed nothing.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

EDIT: and now stuck at changing map.
what can we do to solve it?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Will stay the same fyi, clans will just split and be allies. You changed nothing.
we can simply make 2 clans,1 clan that has people who take fame which will be a maximum of 5-6 people and hold the gates and another clan who has 20-30 members who doesnt hold gates,defend the clan that has 5 gates and the duty you are trying to force can be easily circumvented

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Also how do you know average player dds is 7-8M? Is that based on data or just based on what @Pleiadian said?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
@Higway may you come here

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
this "update" seems nice on the surface. pretty sure many ppl will just think "i had enough of this" and leave the game....

Status
Not open for further replies.