Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Thats obviously a joke.

This is the amount of fame collected from 2 phases. 1 with 100% and 1 with 200%.

Its not even 10k fame.

Yet my clan spent on it over 600k dd.

REWORK IT
Zrzut ekranu 2024-02-29 191334.pngZrzut ekranu 2024-02-29 191330.pngobraz_2024-02-29_191527111.png

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
@Alewx @Highway,
I think if you guys wanna make a big change in Gates system Shared accs or Multi accs should've be solved in fisrt place because on last update which changed the way how to get gates many multi accounts appeared and 1 real person were in 13 accs taking an entire map in question of seconds, and repeating same in every maps.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This is why I am asking for the formula used to calculate the price increase with each member. Is it a linear increase (each additional member adds the same amount of dds to the total cost of an upgrade) or is it exponential (each additional member adds more dds to the total cost of an upgrade)? I am not advocating for "privileges with none of the duties". But please understand that if the cost is too big the large clans will never use that feature or there will be no more large clans in the game.
it close to linear. but the bigger the clan the more expensive for each member, but nothing like doubling or such.

olimpicravage

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Red- Olimpic. S2..
Clan
Red Velvet
Completo desastre essa atualizaçao muito ruim nao implementem dentro do jogo.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It is important that everyone take a step back and realize what was the goal of this update when it was first revealed.

• Allow smaller clans to be able to get access to buildings’ fame items without the need to be part of a large alliance.
  • Improve the gameplay around buildings for both defenders and attackers. A key goal is to make it easier for attackers to be successful.
Let's start with the positive.

The gameplay around the towers has definitely improved. While I was testing during the first 3 attack phases, we liked it very much, so we could say that this goal has been completed.

There are also some design flaws that I've noticed, notably with the colors of the gates and the colors of my clan members on the map. It's all so confusing, please change it. Even more confusing in Maujak where the map was full white.

To go to the main topic, this update was made so that attackers get a chance at the elections. I can confidently say that we have missed this target. Everything is explained below in detail.

Whatever occurs in PTR does not reflect the same result on Live servers, each server has its own culture and way of playing. Throughout this thread, this point has been missed multiple times by @Alewx. I do not blame you, I blame the GMs and Testers who failed to deliver on their job. Where they should have shared information, they threw everything in the "all servers are the same" kind of scenario.

The main goal of the big update was to give the minority a chance and let them win without the authority of a big entity.

Has anything improved when Part 2 occurred? No.

"Whoever has power, will do anything to hold onto it."

When Part 2 occurred, the big alliances still dominated the town hall. They just found a way to bypass the update.

Will anything improve the minority when Part 3 hits the live server? No.

The minority will still be the sole loser in the game. Due to the many reasons listed

1. Attacks will occur during peak hours, Do you intend to pit the majority of defenders against the small number of attackers? Number always wins. The attackers will be absolutely crushed with coordinated defense.

2. Because the majority of alliances are defenders having access to a large amount of fame, will again crush the minority of attackers in the Town Hall, that can barely steal their fame.

3. Defenders will always come out victorious because they will find a way to create bonds with other clans and stick together. I do not see any reason why they should be broken up into small clans and I do not see any reason why everyone should be fighting each other.

4. For a 100% Yield, I wouldn't even bother attacking a tower for such low reward.

Thats obviously a joke.

This is the amount of fame collected from 2 phases. 1 with 100% and 1 with 200%.

Its not even 10k fame.

Yet my clan spent on it over 600k dd.

REWORK IT
    View attachment 47186View attachment 47185View attachment 47187
The DinoDollars Problem after Game Update August 15, 2023

While that update has been immensely beneficial— It raised the maximum dino-dollars farming to something around 100k in 1 hour with the basic damage booster— it is not possible to make that amount in 1 hour since the farming area is always crowded.

Now you have taken advantage of that update and put a high price cap on the Yield Upgrade Cost.

From what I see
  1. Basic (25% Yield) · no upgrade needed, produces only very few items
  2. Good (100% Yield)
  3. Very good (200% Yield)
  4. Excellent (400% Yield)

The first upgrade cost 3 million DDs for a clan that is half-filled. So, I will need 3M DDs to upgrade my 5 towers from that 25% Yield that gives me a peanut amount of fame to the normal 100% Yield. I do not consider myself as a big clan, despite having the maxed-out space. We're at best 11 high-level players active. Let's take into consideration that myself and my members do not have more than 5 Million DDs. On top of that, we do not have the luxury of being online to farm every day. Even when we are online, the farming area is already filled with a lot of people.

Let's say that we upgraded 1 tower, now the enemies happen to coordinate their attack, my tower is lost. My invested dollars to upgrade that tower is lost. So the loser in this specific situation is somewhat the defender, which is understandable. In the long term, people will simply give up due to the amount of grinding they are being subjected to. But that's an unlikely scenario because small clans will again stick to other small clans forming an alliance.

Logically speaking, you are better off decreasing the upgrade cost from the Yield 25% to 100%. I haven't seen how much the upgrade cost for the 400% cost. Do not care to even ask further because as a regular player, I know that this option will rarely be selected. If any clan chooses 400%, they will put a target on their back, and will without a doubt immediately lose that tower with the 400% Yield.

By decreasing the 100% Yield cost, you motivate all and everyone to upgrade their tower to a specific level. This in turn motivates the attackers to attack that tower. Despite the tower being lost, another clan can immediately get it back up and instantly upgrade it to 100%.

If Dinodollars come easy, nobody would complain. This would motivate every clan to have a better Yield. Better Yield means a higher frequency of attacks.

Dino Dollars is again the main topic of the game. You fixed the problem the first time. Now you introduce a new update that undoes the Game Update August 15, 2023

Last edited:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
instead of revamping old systems that no one is complaining about how about instead adding new content that builds on what we already have?
like new map, new levels and more questing; that is what you want? I estimate there will be some ppl strongly against it.

system2020

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deathnothe.
Clan
Found
@Highway do you guys actually care to make game better or just ruin it, because since last years and all you guys are doing is just not listening to what majority tells you about how game can be improved in a better and fair way, basically all what we get is ignored to our messages and our opinions, game is basically dying everyday.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
, like always devs ignore that like what they ignored adding languages into the game since years, like events, like general gameplay, ''the best idea is totally to ruin it more by focusing on things that dont really get complained about'', i really question sometimes if these devs actually get any useful info from their GMS because GMS dont come since years, and if they do, they come for one hour or 2 in best, they realize nothing about the game community and they just get stupid feedbacks from 2 or 3 people and they consider them whole community of this game.
entire maps beeing owned by single clan/alliance is nothing ppl complain about? :D

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
There are also some design flaws that I've noticed, notably with the colors of the gates and the colors of my clan members on the map. It's all so confusing, please change it. Even more confusing in Maujak where the map was full white.
Can you elaborate on that? what is wrong with the colors, and which colors, the of the buildings of of the map icons?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
like new map, new levels and more questing; that is what you want? I estimate there will be some ppl strongly against it.
new levels wont be new content,but something like new dinos,new guns new rewards for townhalls new maps that are solo focused on the aspect of the pvp and in these maps have special gimmics and special buildings that give different rewards that what i think will be good content but new levels is just....awful content

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
dont change the current status. instead improve the maps textures. add new special skills to dinos(specific treats). add new dinos (baryonix, therizinosaurus, spinosaurus,etc). create a special map to be used on special occasions-sheriff parties for example). dim the dust in goldfields and the fog in mokon to improve the way people are seeing the game. BUGS : skills cannot be used. logged off ptr server to relog and now i cant get in at all.

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Another issue: What sense would it make to spend so many hours to drain if it cannot even be resumed in the same hour of vulnerability?

vakx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Phantom0
Clan
Saviors
ALSO before someone says 'its not feedback it's just hate' or whatever, then if there's nothing good to be said it won't be said, aka this update mid
Excuse me, but based on the evidence presented, it appears that your intellectual capacity may not align with the current expectations of society.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
From what I understand this update is about making big clans/alliances own less buildings. To not make too much of a dent in this, they added the possibility of upgrading the yield, so even though you own way less buildings, you make the same or more amount of fame. If 25% means 1/4 of the original yield rate, then 100% is the original rate, if you own 4 buildings and upgrade them to the max, you make as much as 16 buildings correct? I dont see it as a bad thing. Nobody is forcing you to own 5 maps and upgrade them all, you can own them without upgrading, just dont expect too much fame out of them.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Reactions: NaY

olimpicravage

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Red- Olimpic. S2..
Clan
Red Velvet
Atualizaçao fraca, melhorem isso ta horrivel

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
entire maps beeing owned by single clan/alliance is nothing ppl complain about? :D
this is a design flaw caused by how the game works as numbers rule,which i think dev needs a way to fix the idea of numbers being dominant but this update doesnt change anything,especially because now majority of defenders will concentrate on the time the gates will be open to be attacked

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Logically speaking, you are better off decreasing the upgrade cost from the Yield 25% to 100%. I haven't seen how much the upgrade cost for the 400% cost. Do not care to even ask further because as a regular player, I know that this option will rarely be selected. If any clan chooses 400%, they will put a target on their back, and will without a doubt immediately lose that tower with the 400% Yield.
the yield is not visible to players outside the holding clan, unless you got to have spies within your ranks.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
the yield is not visible to players outside the holding clan, unless you got to have spies within your ranks.
Then this make it even more difficult to the attackers.

What are you defending? @Alewx

This update does not benefit the minority you think it is benefiting.

They just got crushed even better.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
From what I understand this update is about making big clans/alliances own less buildings. To not make too much of a dent in this, they added the possibility of upgrading the yield, so even though you own way less buildings, you make the same or more amount of fame. If 25% means 1/4 of the original yield rate, then 100% is the original rate, if you own 4 buildings and upgrade them to the max, you make as much as 16 buildings correct? I dont see it as a bad thing. Nobody is forcing you to own 5 maps and upgrade them all, you can own them without upgrading, just dont expect too much fame out of them.
the idea of getting punished for having more people then being told its a good then to be punished for having low levels and sheriffs in ur clan is a good thing is the problem

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Someone made their homework. yep that is the plan in it.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
it close to linear. but the bigger the clan the more expensive for each member, but nothing like doubling or such.
I believe that this is a mistake. What was the reason behind that decision? Players that joined in a large clan need to work more than players in a small clan to maintain it? I would love to hear the reason behind this decision.

From my point of view, this only leads to players viewing additional members as a burden. Why accept a new member if it means everyone will have to work harder now? Players will stick in smaller clans but still work together after the update. It will be more difficult for them, but if they cant afford the upgrade, they will try to work around it.

Otherwise it is most beneficial for everyone to play solo, without any clan. Is this what the game is trying to do? Aren't MMO games supposed to help build players a sense of community? In my eyes it should be beneficial to join in with other players. Right now, the cost increase is too high to justify building big clans again.

system2020

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deathnothe.
Clan
Found
game has been like that for years and years, and i didnot see anyone complain about it, most of people formed alliances when they are weak, alliances break and re-form and like that

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I believe that this is a mistake. What was the reason behind that decision? Players that joined in a large clan need to work more than players in a small clan to maintain it? I would love to hear the reason behind this decision.
players organized in a big clan already have the advantage of having more man power to counteract that they need an increase in cost.

his is a design flaw caused by how the game works as numbers rule,
i can not get my head around that on one side it is complained that it is just pure power by numbers but when something gets added that actually adds a downside to this bigger numbers it still is not ok. just speechless.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
players organized in a big clan already have the advantage of having more man power to counteract that they need an increase in cost.

i can not get my head around that on one side it is complained that it is just pure power by numbers but when something gets added that actually adds a downside to this bigger numbers it still is not ok. just speechless.
you need to make it that numbers arent everything,but at the same time not go out of your way to punish people for coming together in a clan based game Lol

olimpicravage

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Red- Olimpic. S2..
Clan
Red Velvet
Devs nao jogam o propio jogo pra saber que essa atualizaçao e ruim.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
the idea of getting punished for having more people then being told its a good then to be punished for having low levels and sheriffs in ur clan is a good thing is the problem
The idea of the same clan owning the same maps with the same alliance for years makes the game boring doesnt it? Like this maps can cycle and have new clans that own them. You can still make the same amount of fame, you just have to own less buildings and upgrade them, simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.