-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
players that you keep in list for sentimental reason are a benefit even though they take the place of someone that could be active once every other day?
so you are telling us to kick our own community? even from a dev point of view this does nothing but hurt the game

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
How long does it take to farm those 90k dds? I would say on average it may take an hour (depending on the usage of boosters, types of mobs hunted and experience). So now, all those 55 players have to hunt for a whole hour just to upgrade a single site once. A single site is not enough for all 55 players. Additionally they still have to hunt dds to teleport around the map during the attack phase. Depending on its length, each player will spend at least another 100k dds. Not to mention the auctions, upgrades, clothes that all require huge amounts of dd.

Any player that is not able to hunt hundreds of thousands of dds daily will risk getting kicked from their clan. They do not provide enough resources to justify the cost increase. People will look at it this purely economical way, especially when it comes to strangers online.
Many veteran players, original clan creators, old friends may also get kicked from their clans simply because of that fact. They will become "dead weight" for a clan. Each new low lvl player will also be considered as dead weight, as he cannot provide additional dds for a long time while he upgrades.

That describes the first possible outcome that I see if those numbers don't change on the live servers. Players will be forced to abandon their large clans and split into small groups. A sense of community will be harder to maintain with time.

The other possible outcome is that this upgrade feature will not see any major use. Players will forget about it, and it will only be used rarely when gates get taken over by a small group. However even that small group will likely not use that feature much - the yield increase has to be very significant to justify spending a significant amount of dds on it.
expel players for not donating dds and gain more enemies and make it more difficult to defend your buildings?
the leader has to be really stupid

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You absolutely missed the point and you continue to miss the point.
not at all if someone is an active player that contributes to the clan, then why kick him, but at the same time when they contribute why should they not get included in the upgrade cost?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
Sorry but it's ridiculous that you say that 90k is done in 1 hour...
In that time, without power-ups you can easily do between 200k and 300k... if you can't do more it's because you are doing something wrong.

The clans and communities that are formed within know each other very well, that scenario you propose is the least likely to occur, in addition, the clans have 80 available spaces, sufficient spaces given the current active player base.

The increase in performance is VERY IMPORTANT. 400% safe production, for several hours is a very significant amount of fame. It doesn't have to be something easy to achieve.
who will sit and do 400k dds and donate them?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Sorry but it's ridiculous that you say that 90k is done in 1 hour...
In that time, without power-ups you can easily do between 200k and 300k... if you can't do more it's because you are doing something wrong.
I am trying to think of all potential players. Some people may be very young or elderly and they cannot farm as fast as others. They may be new to the game and lack experience. Surely a player spamming claws and stealing all mobs in close proximity will farm mobs a lot faster than a player that needs to take time to aim his touchpad mouse at a mob. And surely even the less experienced players deserve to enjoy playing the game.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
not at all if someone is an active player that contributes to the clan, then why kick him, but at the same time when they contribute why should they not get included in the upgrade cost?
You haven't addressed most of the points that have been asked. Also, what about low levels? They can't contribute yet we have to pay for them. Basically you'll force clans to kick most people as well as not accept low level players till they upgrade and are able to donate.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
so you are telling us to kick our own community? even from a dev point of view this does nothing but hurt the game
do you consider someone an active member even when they were not in the game for weeks even months?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
do you consider someone an active member even when they were not in the game for weeks even months?
yes,they could be not active because simply there is no content in the game to be active for and the server is at peace for what reason this person will log and contribute?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
also the fact that people who already have rex have completed the game and dont need to log as much nor contribute so why would these people donate? they already have their rex and they become deadweight and will be kicked?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
also the fact that people who already have rex have completed the game and dont need to log as much nor contribute so why would these people donate? they already have their rex and they become deadweight and will be kicked?
I don't manage your clan. but really help me out there why do you keep ppl that you do not expect to return to the game in the clan, i would like to understand it?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
I don't manage your clan. but really help me out there why do you keep ppl that you do not expect to return to the game in the clan, i would like to understand it?
We expect them to return when there are wars, not just play on a daily basis when they already achieved what they want in the game and don't have content to come online for.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
multiple reason,first of all these people i know will become active as soon as i call for them but simple they have no reason to become active otherwise,another thing if these people get kicked they will feel a sense of betrayal and if they log on one day and find themselves kicked they will be spiteful and could possibly attack the clan that kicked them for no reason after in the past they contributed to them making me lose a defender and gain an attacker

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
My friend, you are so out of touch with the community and the game itself.

Please take a moment to have an open mind and read our perspective.

I am talking about the first stage of the upgrade, which cost 3 Million. The 400% yield does not interest me.

We cannot farm collectively farm 10 Million DDs every week to upgrade 5 towers only to lose them to an attack, and then while we recover them, we have to use again 10 Million whatever DDs to upgrade the Yield. My people do not have 24/7 to farm DDs.

If I have a clan of maxed-out space. 80/80. So now you punish me by saying I need to have a high-cost upgrade?

If it turns out to be like that, then I can make a new clan, dump DDs, and bypass that upgrade price. What are you trying to defend here? Just 2 people are defending this price against basically the whole community. Do you understand that we cannot possibly make those DDs back?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
another thing,simply why would i kick a friend? you are trying to think about it super shallow and economic if he doesnt come online just kick him,but why would i simply kick a friend who cant come online for a while or have no reason to?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This is such a stupid discussion that we are having.

Most people keep on saying that 3 million DDs is not sustainable to upgrade 1 tower and then have to lose it against an enemy.

But yet we have to make the Dev understand the real situation on live servers.

The fact that we are discussing DDs problem YET AGAIN is the fault of every GM and Tester who failed to help the developer understand how the live server works.

system2020

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deathnothe.
Clan
Found
i think personally, this update has not any sense to improve the gameplay generally to anyone in this game, because basically it will be more into forcing people to be online more than actually enjoying the game itself, and it wil be somehow disturbing to people who want rex and dont have actually time to play much, however this update will harm the funding of the game itself, because people wont need anymore to buy gold coins but instead be forced to play and hunt, and thats it, and game is not like before that interesting to be making somebody to come online, every year more and more people quit the game and stop playing because game does not get any new stuffs or get any good advertisement to bring people, instead of focusing on supply and gates stuffs, had to look more into the gameplay and making more efforts into making events, challenges, dino/gun and stuffs make more people open game everyday to play.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
My friend, you are so out of touch with the community and the game itself.

Please take a moment to have an open mind and read our perspective.

I am talking about the first stage of the upgrade, which cost 3 Million. The 400% yield does not interest me.

We cannot farm collectively farm 10 Million DDs every week to upgrade 5 towers only to lose them to an attack, and then while we recover them, we have to use again 10 Million whatever DDs to upgrade the Yield. My people do not have 24/7 to farm DDs.

If I have a clan of maxed-out space. 80/80. So now you punish me by saying I need to have a high-cost upgrade?

If it turns out to be like that, then I can make a new clan, dump DDs, and bypass that upgrade price. What are you trying to defend here? Just 2 people are defending this price against basically the whole community. Do you understand that we cannot possibly make those DDs back?
In short: how can you want clan members to make more effort so that the clan has more benefits?? this is unfair, we want to stay afk in Dv resting while the portals are protected 😭😭

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
another thing,simply why would i kick a friend? you are trying to think about it super shallow and economic if he doesnt come online just kick him,but why would i simply kick a friend who cant come online for a while or have no reason to?
i see that seperate because there is a clanlist and there is a friendlist.
but true i see that cold from economics side.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
so you just want a cheap price like a small clan?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
i see that seperate because there is a clanlist and there is a friendlist.
but true i see that cold from economics side.
as a clan leader,you wont really let in a person you dont consider in your friendlist thats just common sense you wont allow people who you dont like to enter the clan

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Not necessarily a ''cheap'' price, but a reasonable price that clans can actually afford.
but what is affordable with the argument of if i call them they will appear and do what ever is required? if it is about the fight you use the members to your advantage but when they are for the cost you just want them to be nullified? that seems odd.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
so you just want a cheap price like a small clan?
If the usage of upgrading the yield of sites becomes necessary to continue winning elections (due to high fame cost) there will be no large clans anyway. People will artificially split into small ones just to avoid that price. It is not reasonable. None of the large clans have that kind of money to their disposal. Players that own 100+m dds on their accounts are worried, so what about players that have around 1-5m dds (there are many more of those than players with 100m)?

Status
Not open for further replies.