Feedback Thread · Endgame Part 3 Open PTR Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Nobody is farming DDs 24 hours.

I would say "Look at the data from the back end"

But some factor tell me you do not track it.
so as it was stated in chat before ptr was restartet, i stick with 55 clan size example. so 5mio by 55 members that makes 90k per player, with your average player having up to 10 mio that seems not really that much. or do you plan to own a building alone? then try that and see the pricing is a lot lower.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Wars and also do know that if you lose the gate you lose upgrades, so imagine doing that constantly, you'll have to farm dds 24/7
and what else is there to do in the game besides wars and hunting dd?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Let me ask you instead, how much do you think does a clan farm with 55 ppl? out of curiosity.
The real question is how many of these 55 people still actually play the game. You're only forcing clans to kick all inactive players this way

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
so as it was stated in chat before ptr was restartet, i stick with 55 clan size example. so 5mio by 55 members that makes 90k per player, with your average player having up to 10 mio that seems not really that much. or do you plan to own a building alone? then try that and see the pricing is a lot lower.
as i stated earlier, as expected yall just did some basic math to calculate that, 0 knowledge of the game

no clan has everyone as lvl 55 and not all lvl 55s farm at 55 area (because it's too small to even fit 10 lvl 55 people)

play your game bro idk

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Another question I asked is what happens if a gate is lost for a day for example? Do we have to upgrade it again when the clan retakes it?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
@Pleiadian No estas teniendo en cuenta que la ultima etapa de rendimiento es de 400%... es una locura la cantidad de fama que generaria eso, hacer dds ahora en zona 55 es realmente muy facil, en 1 hr puedes hacer entre 500k y 700k... A demas en un clan donde muchos aporte un poco, se puede llegar muy facil a esa cantidad de dds.. Trata de razonarlo de forma mas fria. Para mi esta bien el precio!

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
lets say a clan of 55 members will usually have 10 active members online everyday,and lets say this clan owns an entire map,so 10 people most of them probably wont be 55 with all the time of the world to hunt dds,you expect 10 people to manage to get enough dds to upgrade the gates of an entire map?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
and what is the use of having inactive players in the clan 💀
not everyone will be always active 24/7 some people will play but be rather inactive and will come online only when the clan is in danger

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
and what is the use of having inactive players in the clan 💀
What about people that already have sheriff/rex and don't want to donate dds? Kick them as well?

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
What about people that already have sheriff/rex and don't want to donate dds? Kick them as well?
This is the leader's decision lol

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
lets say a clan of 55 members will usually have 10 active members online everyday,and lets say this clan owns an entire map,so 10 people most of them probably wont be 55 with all the time of the world to hunt dds,you expect 10 people to manage to get enough dds to upgrade the gates of an entire map?
Maybe just maybe, not claim a full map...... :eek: but if your clan manages to actually get enough funds for it why not.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Soo will there still be 3 conflict phase thought out 1 day?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
And potentially means days, weeks, months, years?
the game doesnt have alot of content,these people will only come online if your clan is in danger or simply everyone has a life and wont log in daily to provide 100k dds to the clan..

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Let me ask you instead, how much do you think does a clan farm with 55 ppl? out of curiosity.
How long does it take to farm those 90k dds? I would say on average it may take an hour (depending on the usage of boosters, types of mobs hunted and experience). So now, all those 55 players have to hunt for a whole hour just to upgrade a single site once. A single site is not enough for all 55 players. Additionally they still have to hunt dds to teleport around the map during the attack phase. Depending on its length, each player will spend at least another 100k dds. Not to mention the auctions, upgrades, clothes that all require huge amounts of dd.

Any player that is not able to hunt hundreds of thousands of dds daily will risk getting kicked from their clan. They do not provide enough resources to justify the cost increase. People will look at it this purely economical way, especially when it comes to strangers online.
Many veteran players, original clan creators, old friends may also get kicked from their clans simply because of that fact. They will become "dead weight" for a clan. Each new low lvl player will also be considered as dead weight, as he cannot provide additional dds for a long time while he upgrades.

That describes the first possible outcome that I see if those numbers don't change on the live servers. Players will be forced to abandon their large clans and split into small groups. A sense of community will be harder to maintain with time.

The other possible outcome is that this upgrade feature will not see any major use. Players will forget about it, and it will only be used rarely when gates get taken over by a small group. However even that small group will likely not use that feature much - the yield increase has to be very significant to justify spending a significant amount of dds on it.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Pleiadian No estas teniendo en cuenta que la ultima etapa de rendimiento es de 400%... es una locura la cantidad de fama que generaria eso, hacer dds ahora en zona 55 es realmente muy facil, en 1 hr puedes hacer entre 500k y 700k... A demas en un clan donde muchos aporte un poco, se puede llegar muy facil a esa cantidad de dds.. Trata de razonarlo de forma mas fria. Para mi esta bien el precio!
If you are part of the testing team, give them real information at least.

Tell them how crowded the farming area is.
Tell them that farming DDs is too much grinding.
Tell them that players get bored due to much monotonous grinding.

You said you can farm 500k in 1 hour. Let me laugh. LOL.

If you upgrade all your towers, I just have to come around and steal your fame. Why do I have to do the heavy lifting of even upgrading my yield?

Your judgment is nonsense.

I do not care about the "Excellent" Yield. I am speaking specifically for the 2nd level of upgrade. 5M to upgrade a tower to 100% Yield is absurd. Your clan does not even have that amount.

Ladslov

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
EVILJ00RDAN
Clan
InvictO
players that you keep in list for sentimental reason are a benefit even though they take the place of someone that could be active once every other day?
nah man this game dead asf youre delusional thinking theres gonna be more than 3 active players ofc sentiment is the only thing we have 😭🙏🏿🙏🏿

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
players that you keep in list for sentimental reason are a benefit even though they take the place of someone that could be active once every other day?
Which list and which sentimental reasons? I'd love to accept new players and get to know new people in DS, but you know for a fact there aren't even enough new players to do that.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
How long does it take to farm those 90k dds? I would say on average it may take an hour (depending on the usage of boosters, types of mobs hunted and experience). So now, all those 55 players have to hunt for a whole hour just to upgrade a single site once. A single site is not enough for all 55 players. Additionally they still have to hunt dds to teleport around the map during the attack phase. Depending on its length, each player will spend at least another 100k dds. Not to mention the auctions, upgrades, clothes that all require huge amounts of dd.
Sorry but it's ridiculous that you say that 90k is done in 1 hour...
In that time, without power-ups you can easily do between 200k and 300k... if you can't do more it's because you are doing something wrong.

Any player that is not able to hunt hundreds of thousands of dds daily will risk getting kicked from their clan. They do not provide enough resources to justify the cost increase. People will look at it this purely economical way, especially when it comes to strangers online.
Many veteran players, original clan creators, old friends may also get kicked from their clans simply because of that fact. They will become "dead weight" for a clan. Each new low lvl player will also be considered as dead weight, as he cannot provide additional dds for a long time while he upgrades.
The clans and communities that are formed within know each other very well, that scenario you propose is the least likely to occur, in addition, the clans have 80 available spaces, sufficient spaces given the current active player base.

The other possible outcome is that this upgrade feature will not see any major use. Players will forget about it, and it will only be used rarely when gates get taken over by a small group. However even that small group will likely not use that feature much - the yield increase has to be very significant to justify spending a significant amount of dds on it.
The increase in performance is VERY IMPORTANT. 400% safe production, for several hours is a very significant amount of fame. It doesn't have to be something easy to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.