Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
:D no the maximum possible slots in the clan do not count at the pricing.
This is such an oversight.

Now all I have to do is remove all my members whenever I have to upgrade my towers. Me as the leader, makes the upgrade benefitting of the low cost. Then again, I add my members back in clan.

There's so much loophole that's coming out of this system.

But the players who are getting punished are the ones that have a clan with a lot of members.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
but what is affordable with the argument of if i call them they will appear and do what ever is required? if it is about the fight you use the members to your advantage but when they are for the cost you just want them to be nullified? that seems odd.
they get called because there is something to do DEFENDING your clan when its in extreme danger,but they wont come online to give me a couple dds especially if they are already sherrif and dont need election no more because there is no content after getting sheriff/rex so they become deadweight simply because there is no content to justify them coming online and farming dds but still they are factored in to the cost

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
the actual amount of players that you have in the clan, if you pumped up the clan to 80 possible slots but there are only 10 ppl in the clan, then theye 10 are only the ones that count.
you also get hurt by accepting low levels in the clan,they cant contribute untill months of active farming so that means low levels will be left out of clans hurting the community and destroying whatever is left of new players coming in to the game

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
the actual amount of players that you have in the clan, if you pumped up the clan to 80 possible slots but there are only 10 ppl in the clan, then theye 10 are only the ones that count.
great so now we must kick whoever doesnt log for a day just to keep prices low, amazing!

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Like even upgrading to good with over 120k dd when clan has only 7 people, thats so much guys wtf. Imagine clan of 20 lvls get building, GG for them

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
they get called because there is something to do DEFENDING your clan when its in extreme danger,but they wont come online to give me a couple dds especially if they are already sherrif and dont need election no more because there is no content after getting sheriff/rex so they become deadweight simply because there is no content to justify them coming online and farming dds but still they are factored in to the cost
ok then tell me how shall these players that are just there when needed get counteded into it, because they are available when ever an advantage is required.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
1709224793591.png
1709224783669.png
1709224763160.png
Clan with 69 members.

Do these values even make sense? It isn’t even close to being affordable. This will only lead to 1 big clan splitting into 3–4 smaller clans, and nothing changes.

Also, since this is a “feedback thread”, I believe this should be in a form of discussion or so, or at least getting some answers or explanations from the developers’ POV, not just purely defending the suggested update

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
View attachment 47182
View attachment 47181
View attachment 47180
Clan with 69 members.

Do these values even make sense? It isn’t even close to being affordable. This will only lead to 1 big clan splitting into 3–4 smaller clans, and nothing changes.

Also, since this is a “feedback thread”, I believe this should be in a form of discussion or so, or at least getting some answers or explanations from the developers’ POV, not just purely defending the suggested update
I hope you can just track the number of people that play the game and how much donations are put into each clan and then compare it with the values you put in PTR. You’ll realize all you’re doing right now is forcing people to look for “loopholes” or ways to “escape” this, but this shouldn’t be the response of the player base if it’s truly a “successful” update that improves game quality.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
View attachment 47182
View attachment 47181
View attachment 47180
Clan with 69 members.

This, this will cost 264,198,660 DDs to upgrade 10 buildings i believe

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
All these eu 1 alliance ppl are complaining cause they need to sacrifice time to make DD and maintain dd during war time to share to ppl from other server now they gonna need to waste and sacrifice another portion of DD to maintain their gates

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
All these eu 1 alliance ppl are complaining cause they need to sacrifice time to make DD and maintain dd during war time to share to ppl from other server now they gonna need to waste and sacrifice another portion of DD to maintain their gates
you are just mad you getting owned in the ptr

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Also again, what happens to fame in gates if clan inv isn't big enough to collect all the fame at once?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Also again, what happens to fame in gates if clan inv isn't big enough to collect all the fame at once?
it should stay in the building, until you made space for it, and as there is more time and not an attack at any moment, you have mroe time to give out the fame items to members.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
So will there will be 3 phases of conflict in 1 day?

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Anyway if u cannnot afford to upgrade yield just don't upgrade it the game didn't say it's a must to upgrade and this just prove your 60 + ppl clan only 10+ is originally from that server the rest are from other server and have no time to farm dd and contribute to clan fund so just suck thumb and take the basic yield :v

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Anyway if u cannnot afford to upgrade yield just don't upgrade it the game didn't say it's a must to upgrade and this just prove your 60 + ppl clan only 10+ is originally from that server the rest are from other server and have no time to farm dd and contribute to clan fund so just suck thumb and take the basic yield :v
of course it's a must to upgrade, how else would you win elections against people who have 400% yield? and even if there was a hella active clan there's no possible way a clan can afford such upgrades, not even the richest person in game can afford such prices, that's just absurd

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
so its a useless feature that no one will use

Status
Not open for further replies.