Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
Oyunu alıştığımız süreçten daha kötü hale getiriyorsunuz ama bunu yaparsanız bunu bilemezsiniz. Oyun hayattan tamamen silinecek!

Bana göre yeni yapılar, yeni haritalar veya yeni eklentileri, yeni etkinlikler. Böyle şeyler bizim için daha karlı.

Bu güncellemeyi istemiyoruz. Bizim için bir güncelleme ise oy verilmesi gerekir. Bırakın oyuncular karar versin

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
@devs don't bother to explain to those ppl who are saying the cost of yield is too high their mindset is in wanna dominate this Ds like a boss (gate is love gate is life mindset). They just wanna make things easy for themselves
[/QUOTE yeah a bad update means we want to dominate ds like a boss,bruh is clanless and is commenting on a clan based update

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
I still dont understand though, is the yield upgrade price based on clan members or is it based on how many buildings the clan is currently holding? Or is it based off of the location of the building aswell?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
I still dont understand though, is the yield upgrade price based on clan members or is it based on how many buildings the clan is currently holding? Or is it based off of the location of the building aswell?
Based on clan members.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
How does the building defence difficult feel compared to the attack difficult?
Both difficulties of the attacker and defender are equally balanced. While an attacker needs to drain for 15 minute, the defender will need a longer duration to heal the tower.

Also, the Yield Status needs to be displayed and highlighted on the map. To encourage the attackers to attack more and make strategies on the go.

Checking each tower's Yield one by one is an inconvenience.

Is the length of the conflict phase appropriate to give attackers AND defenders an equal chance?
If we assume that on the live servers, the attack window will only happen during peak hours, then it is not fair for attackers.

Now you will have a small group against a larger one. Numbers always win.

What do you enjoy on the new system compared to the old and what not so much?
The colors are all messed up. You're using light purple and purple in a white map— Maujak.

How am I going to differentiate that with ease?

When I am fighting, I should not be taking too long to check the towers. I should immediately know which tower is mine. The previous colors were better.

The current ones need adjusting.

Again about the 1 attack window.

What's the alternate plan here when we are not able to attack a tower? Here's what I would do if the attack window were to be only during peak hours.

I wouldn't log in to the game.

I would log in only during the attacking time. After that, I will be off. So again, what's the plan here? That would lead to a massive decrease in player activity during the non-attacking hours.

The fact that it is no longer possible to attack a building after a clan has taken it, seems to me completely unfair and even boring. I think here we could make it so that during the vulnerability phase any clan can attack the building several times regardless of whether it has been taken or not. Allowing a second chance to other clans would be fun, there would be better plays and maybe some clans could take the building by surprise.
I think we should explore this proposition. The gameplay is indeed boring after just 1 takeover. But now we are going into a new topic which would lead you to again do modifications to the whole setup. Which would in turn make it longer for this update to come Live.

Feel free to add your ideas here.
It is understandable that the 200% and the 400% Yield upgrade cost so much. I do not have any issue in that regard. The problem lies in the first upgrade from "basic" to "good". The 3M or 5M or whatever million was asked is so far-fetched that it would rarely make a clan upgrade from the first upgrade itself.

I was not aware that you changed the value of all medals until after we protested the Yield Upgrade Cost. Nonetheless, it doesn't change the fact that the first stage of the upgrade should cost relatively less and the value of the medals should stay as we have on the live servers currently.

I don't think this was a good idea.

Now we will have people walking around with 10M fame, which will become the new normal. and again the oppressed attackers minority (whatever we should call them) will have to play catchup.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Players breaking the rules in the game after the update

Now we also have to take into consideration the aftermath of this update. Some players play within the rules and some break the rules to have an edge.

1. Clans from big alliances that have shared accounts will log in at a very specific hour to defend.
  2. Attackers can use multiple accounts to drain multiple towers simultaneously— Let's keep in mind that draining is faster than healing the tower.
  3. Players with cheaper GoldCoin shops will spam kits at the tower. This breaks the gameplay even further.
Earlier Combat Recovery Kit were disabled in the PTR.

This item is also important.

If a defender is constantly spamming kits just to defend his tower, then it makes it harder for the attacker to drain percentage points. And vice versa.

This item should be reviewed, it's too over powered I believe. The game might become severely Pay to Win in such cases.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Also, the Yield Status needs to be displayed and highlighted on the map. To encourage the attackers to attack more and make strategies on the go.

Checking each tower's Yield one by one is an inconvenience.
Yield status are only displayed to the clan that holds the gate

system2020

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deathnothe.
Clan
Found
i think personally, this update has not any sense to improve the gameplay generally to anyone in this game, because basically it will be more into forcing people to be online more than actually enjoying the game itself, and it wil be somehow disturbing to people who want rex and dont have actually time to play much, however this update will harm the funding of the game itself, because people wont need anymore to buy gold coins but instead be forced to play and hunt, and thats it, and game is not like before that interesting to be making somebody to come online, every year more and more people quit the game and stop playing because game does not get any new stuffs or get any good advertisement to bring people, instead of focusing on supply and gates stuffs, had to look more into the gameplay and making more efforts into making events, challenges, dino/gun and stuffs make more people open game everyday to play.
@Highway @Alewx @Faye @Narokath please understand what i am trying to say, this update is pointless, no gms monitor how game is going and thats why you dont get even to do good updates that actually satisfy people.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
@Highway @Alewx @Faye @Narokath please understand what i am trying to say, this update is pointless, no gms monitor how game is going and thats why you dont get even to do good updates that actually satisfy people.
Why would it be bad? Bcs now a clan cant hold a whole map??

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Is the length of the conflict phase appropriate to give attackers AND defenders an equal chance?
What do you enjoy on the new system compared to the old and what not so much?
I never really liked the idea of set times for the conflict phases. By choosing a specific time, at the same time you are choosing who will win the biggest amount of sites. It is highly unlikely that smaller groups will win multiple sites against the biggest group with no surprise factor. Whichever group can get the most of their players online during the conflict phase will gain the most and then their sites will be fully protected during the time when they are less active.

Furthermore, I am sure that all those who cannot attend any of the conflict phases due to the time of day they will be set to, will be very disappointed. In the future I would suggest adding the information about the attack phases on the character creation screen. But what it means for the current playerbase is that their effort upgrading their character might have been in vain. What are they supposed to do on their chosen server if they don't have the time to join the game during the attack phase? When they were choosing their server they had no idea that this change will come and possibly limit how they can play the game.

Many players will find it very convenient to never worry about the sites they hold outside of the attack phase. Perhaps it is a healthier direction for the game. Players will think about the game less without the constant worry of losing a site. But the change will cause a lot of disappointment for the players that can't join the attack.

I am not color-blind by any means, but the colors are too close.
The colors are indeed very close in their hue. I believe the salmon color and the light green are far too similar for someone with a red-green color blindness.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Feel free to add your ideas here.
First stage upgrade should be fixed at 500,000 DDs for ALL clan regardless of number of member in that particular clan.

500k is a good number, it is an amount that is easily reachable if I were to farm DDs. It is an amount that is easily contributed by a clan that have 10 active members everyday. And for a clan that holds 5 tower, that's an appropriate number to expand.

As for the 200% and the 400%, it is understandable that high rewards means a greater sacrifice. I will not debate on that.

I would like you to remember that DDs is not something that is easily obtainable today. We can easily burn through 100k of DDs while I am defending for 20 minute. (The amount vary in different situations, but you get the idea)

Why fixed upgrade cost?

Because that dynamic cost opens a loophole, which everyone will abuse anyway.

Remove everyone from the clan.
Upgrade the buildings.

If my tower is lost, then I repeat.

That's how I bypass the dynamic cost. No discrimination against levels.

With a fixed price, there's no loophole to bypass. The price is same for everyone across the board.

Big clan small clan doesn't really exist. There's clan with 79/80 members where only 14 are active every day. Meanwhile you have "smaller clan" with 20/20 member active everyday.

This again defeat your dynamic upgrade cost feature.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
First stage upgrade should be fixed at 500,000 DDs for ALL clan regardless of number of member in that particular clan.

500k is a good number, it is an amount that is easily reachable if I were to farm DDs. It is an amount that is easily contributed by a clan that have 10 active members everyday. And for a clan that holds 5 tower, that's an appropriate number to expand.

As for the 200% and the 400%, it is understandable that high rewards means a greater sacrifice. I will not debate on that.

I would like you to remember that DDs is not something that is easily obtainable today. We can easily burn through 100k of DDs while I am defending for 20 minute. (The amount vary in different situations, but you get the idea)

Why fixed upgrade cost?

Upgrade the buildings.

With a fixed price, there's no loophole to bypass. The price is same for everyone across the board.

Big clan small clan doesn't really exist. There's clan with 79/80 members where only 14 are active every day. Meanwhile you have "smaller clan" with 20/20 member active everyday.

Agreed

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Perhaps it is a healthier direction for the game.
Nothing healthy for the game here.

Supply Charge was their main source of income, outside sales.

Not many people realise this but the Supply Charge made the game acted as a "Subscription Service".

You cut off that stream of income that used to bring in loads of cash during peace time and war time, that will have a heavy impact on their revenue.

However, now we can all agree that the game is becoming purely Free to Play.

But nonetheless, as a player, I am eager to see how they replace that.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -

Not many people realise this but the Supply Charge made the game acted as a "Subscription Service".
The Compact Recovery Kit will most likely take on that role now. It is an incredibly strong item considering that the attack and defense of a site is centered around spending the most time inside of it's range. And without the need to spend money on Supply Charges, more people may feel motivated to use them in battles.

The main difference is that the Supply Charge was fully acting as a "Subscription Service". You had to use it every day, no matter if the server was at peace or at war. Recovery Kits will only see use during attacks by other players.

The update is far from finished, but already on the live servers i saw many players using Recovery Kits one after another to fully drain a site. The update will only make this strategy stronger, as the site after being taken over cannot be attacked again for a period of time. I am unsure how the economic side of the game is going to change, it all depends if it motivates players to fight on their servers more.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

Why fixed upgrade cost?

Upgrade the buildings.

Instead of doing it by fixed amounts why not base it to the max clan size. So opening more slots will make the towers cost more and even if there’s 1/80, its the 80 slots that count. My advice

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
JUMP LINK

I haven't seen any feedback on this item so far. The value of the Jump Link is not appropriate, we're paying a high price, to be used for a relatively short time. And they don't even last that long.

I think the solution to that would be to increase the hours by which it can be expanded each time a new player unlocks it.

For example, at the moment when a player unlocks it, it will extend by 2 hours, but that 2 hours is too small I believe, perhaps it could be 5 hours per player who unlocks it.

With that, the duration would be extended and we would see the value in it.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

You cut off that stream of income that used to bring in loads of cash during peace time and war time, that will have a heavy impact on their revenue.

So true. I hope coz of this, the team doesent shrink😭

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Instead of doing it by fixed amounts why not base it to the max clan size. So opening more slots will make the towers cost more and even if there’s 1/80, its the 80 slots that count. My advice
Not a good idea but we can increase cost relative to the number of active players and relative to their levels.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY

Games going in right direction just it needs to be balanced between power dynamics of small and big clans

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_2.png

Instead of simply deleting this item from the game, can we not turn it into something useful?

For example, It could help accelerate the draining of a tower. Or It could help accelerate the healing of a tower. Even for a few seconds, it would be worth it.

I am just taking notice that the draining and healing might be nerve-wracking.

It would at the same time, be another source of GoldCoin.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
View attachment 47194

Instead of simply deleting this item from the game, can we not turn it into something useful?

For example, It could help accelerate the draining of a tower. Or It could help accelerate the healing of a tower. Even for a few seconds, it would be worth it.

I am just taking notice that the draining and healing might be nerve-wracking.

It would at the same time, be another source of GoldCoin.
thats actually w idea, it would be usefull if clan wants to take many gates or protect many of them at the same time

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Also guys we really need fame rework right now in ptr. It is impossible to join in any kind of city election (gold stars electoin) since minimum for them is 30k fame and 2 buildings with 200% give less than 6k fame per 1 attack phrase

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
and since its ptr everyone is attacking buildings all time so its impossible to rise 1 building to 400% and later be able to collect from it

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
agreed make gold election take less fame to join

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
-everyone keeps saying about the colors. I'll say this: either make them stand out more so they look less dull or maybe change the "salmon" to.. idk.. obnoxious pink?

-after the update, will there be fixed times everyday when attacks can happen or will it be random?
example: monday attacks will be 8am-11am,-3pm tuesday 9am-12pm-4pm ? I saw something about "peak hours" but wouldn't that be subjected to change sometimes? Like whenever there's an event more people are usually on or when a semi unpredicted fight breaks out

-I have mixed feelings about the protected/attack periods. I do like that there is a protected time because then you can regroup and have a plan,hunt etc but at the same time there was freedom to drain at will and even by surprise per say

-ya brats put too many jump links on the maps🥴

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
also yes jump links in ptr are so disorganized why dudes just why put them somewhere more strategical

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I see that as a real punishment, as it just means you get dealt bad value just because you are prepared for a lot more players in clan.

-ya brats put too many jump links on the maps🥴
:D

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
everyone keeps saying about the colors. I'll say this: either make them stand out more so they look less dull or maybe change the "salmon" to.. idk.. obnoxious pink?
Do not change something that is not broken.

Everyone is comfortable with the previous colors anyway.

Screenshot_4.png

New colors are confusing, so there's Grovesnor and Otis which is white (some people are saying it's light green????????— which I still do not see where), there's light pink and there's purple. In a white map.

The previous colors were just better. Please revert to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.