Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
I see many differences in this part 3 and they are:
Why not add the possibility of recovering a portal, that is, draining it again at the same time that the vulnerability is active? Because no one takes into account that players unfortunately do not play legally and can drain multis or that alliance players can drain them and the large clans would still remain with them for 24 hours.

Furthermore, this in the performance of the portals is too much Dds for a portal that can be lost in 10 minutes due to minimal carelessness or that several clans agree to drain only that portal to annoy the members of that clan, it is considered to be A good compensation is true but at an excessive price, it would be good to lower the price but also the production a little.

Thank you and please respond :geek:

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Do not change something that is not broken.

Everyone is comfortable with the previous colors anyway.

View attachment 47195

New colors are confusing, so there's Grovesnor and Otis which is white (some people are saying it's light green????????— which I still do not see where), there's light pink and there's purple. In a white map.

The previous colors were just better. Please revert to them.
thats white for me (grovesnor/otis)

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
View attachment 47195
New colors are confusing, so there's Grovesnor and Otis which is white (some people are saying it's light green????????— which I still do not see where), there's light pink and there's purple. In a white map.
On the right Grovesnor and Otis are yellowish-green in color (HEX: #bfdd60), It is a very different shade of green than the one used previously (on the left - HEX: #29b612).

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Do not change something that is not broken.

Everyone is comfortable with the previous colors anyway.

View attachment 47195

The previous colors were just better. Please revert to them.
I like the old colors too but they want to add other crap so I gave the suggestion. right now the important thing for me are the phases :v

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Out of curiosity, are you actually colorblind? because i can see difference in the new colors.
I don't know how this even made it through the PTR.

I am not color-blind by any means, but the colors are too close.
The background of the map is dominated by white. That new Lime Green is closer to White than Green. I have to double-check again to make sure. That double-checking is an annoyance.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
what does that lime-green more like white even stand for?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The background of the map is dominated by white. That new Lime Green is closer to White than Green. I have to double-check again to make sure. That double-checking is an annoyance.
But the thing is this white/neutral state is no longer in the game after update. so comparing to white is no longer required.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Btw theese new colors are soooo pretty i love looking at them. Just some fresh visuals once in a while😍

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
i guess in ptr yea

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
But the thing is this white/neutral state is no longer in the game after update. so comparing to white is no longer required.
Yeah, but adding a new shade to a neutral tower just makes it 1 step more complicated for everyone.

I assume this will denote that Dinoville owns this tower? Which we cannot attack, but only use for teleportation. I think it is better to stick to a solid white color here to denote neutrality.

Why replace the green colors with light pink?

Now you have to get the community used to the new color.

Lime-green signifies the neutral state - Dinoville-owned tower.
Light pink signifies another clan's tower
Purple signifies my clan's tower

This light pink is what's confusing and distracting in a map where the background is white.

I do not have time to double-check pink towers from neutral towers during the fighting. When I am fighting, I like my undivided attention on the fight. Any distraction is an annoyance.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I see many differences in this part 3 and they are:
Why not add the possibility of recovering a portal, that is, draining it again at the same time that the vulnerability is active? Because no one takes into account that players unfortunately do not play legally and can drain multis or that alliance players can drain them and the large clans would still remain with them for 24 hours.

Furthermore, this in the performance of the portals is too much Dds for a portal that can be lost in 10 minutes due to minimal carelessness or that several clans agree to drain only that portal to annoy the members of that clan, it is considered to be A good compensation is true but at an excessive price, it would be good to lower the price but also the production a little.

Thank you and please respond :geek:
With the intend of having more actual real fights and to actually gain something from the fight it is meant to have a pause with the protection phase of the buildings.

the second point, if you lose a building due to not protecting it, yeah you already named the reason. Do you want to reward someone for not paying attention? Draining takes 15 minutes, and with someone protecting the building that gets extended to 20 minutes, that are the timings of it on the ptr ATM. these can still change.
MY impression and based on metrix so far is draining could get quicker to about 10 minutes, while defending should extend timing to something more like 30 minutes. but that is just very first look at it.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Yeah, but adding a new shade to a neutral tower just makes it 1 step more complicated for everyone.

I assume this will denote that Dinoville owns this tower? Which we cannot attack, but only use for teleportation. I think it is better to stick to a solid white color here to denote neutrality.

This light pink is what's confusing and distracting in a map where the background is white.

I do not have time to double-check pink towers from neutral towers during the fighting. When I am fighting, I like my undivided attention on the fight. Any distraction is an annoyance.
Base icons
  • Light green · site is not held by a clan/owned by dinoville (but still operating)
  • Salmon · site is held by another clan
  • Purple · site is held by own clan
previously the colors were communicating kinda a mixed stuff, like who owns it and is it attacked and or usable all at the same time, that is now more seperated.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
are you planning to release ads once endgame is done? Maybe do a trailer in albion stile. Explain how you are stranded in the canyon and that your adventure awaits. Now more than ever you should sttart advertising imo

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
are you planning to release ads once endgame is done? Maybe do a trailer in albion stile. Explain how you are stranded in the canyon and that your adventure awaits. Now more than ever you should sttart advertising imo
DS needs a strong storyline connected to the game (idk how to say it but u guys get the point) cuz I bet no one has ever read one thing which the NPCS say while giving quests etc XDD

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I'm not that familar with albion online and the company behind it. So can not even say how approriate comparing is, i just know some side numbers and advertising is freaking expensive depending on media.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
guys you need to fix another issue,
as a defender i was in the circle of my attacked building when enemy came and started to attack me, both of us were in the site circle but the site % instead of being frozen (since both attacker and defender where in the circle) continiued to drop normally as just only attacker was standing here

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
guys you need to fix another issue,
as a defender i was in the circle of my attacked building when enemy came and started to attack me, both of us were in the site circle but the site % instead of being frozen (since both attacker and defender where in the circle) continiued to drop normally as just only attacker was standing here
because it is not working like in the live version, you do only slowdown the attack not nullify it. you have to defend the building by killing them or get them outside to stop their advance.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
because it is not working like in the live version, you do only slowdown the attack not nullify it. you have to defend the building by killing them or get them outside to stop their advance.
but its not even slowing down them, % drops the same as if only attacked would be in the circle, actually i have a feeling it drops even faster xD

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
because it is not working like in the live version
Green Feet doesn't work in the Live version. Despite having Green feet, the tower % still drops as if there were red feet inside the circle.

It is a known bug for a while now.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
DS needs a strong storyline connected to the game (idk how to say it but u guys get the point) cuz I bet no one has ever read one thing which the NPCS say while giving quests etc XDD
It doesen’t. Ever heard of sandbox mmorpg’s where you write ur own story? DinoStorm

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
but its not even slowing down them, % drops the same as if only attacked would be in the circle, actually i have a feeling it drops even faster xD
Like i said above, MY impression so far the slowing down coould get increased.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Out of curiosity, are you actually colorblind? because i can see difference in the new colors.
can you not read its all over this whole post, just read it through bro, feedback is everywhere but it gets ignored and overshadowed by devs saying 'its good trust me!! it good it good!'
lol

I.-INFEX-.l

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
I.-INFEX-.l
Clan
Extra Power
I didn't see feedback, tell us.. what's wrong? Why is it wrong? What could be better? And why can it be better?
The minimap isn't showing anything. Names, %, state of gate, friend names etc. It's useless right now

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Base icons

Light green · site is not held by a clan/owned by dinoville (but still operating)
Salmon · site is held by another clan
Purple · site is held by own clan
previously the colors were communicating kinda a mixed stuff, like who owns it and is it attacked and or usable all at the same time, that is now more seperated.

Like Alewx said, the old map icons were conflating different kinds of information -- which was totally fine for what it was! It was a compromise that was functional, mostly.

With the new mechanics we have more information to convey, and the way we prioritized all the different kinds of information just leads to new compromises to be found. I'm thankful for your feedback, and I would like to address a few points (and ask for more information on others):

• With the old colors, white meant "inactive/not usable for travel" for PvE players -- which is something we no longer have with the new mechanics, gates can be used for travel even when not held by a clan. We wanted to address that by replacing white with some kind of color.
  • That fully saturated green color is a no-go for the new base icons, since we need the overlay icons to not blend with them. The overlays are used for the site states using the primary colors which are used on the site towers and in the site UI as well:
  • Overlay icons
    • Yellow triangle · site is vulnerable
    • Red cross · site is under attack
    • Green check mark · site was recently (re)claimed
  • What I don't get yet is the importance of being able to quickly differentiate between the "light lime green" and "light pink/salmon/whatever" during fights? The whole point of the new mechanics is that you get plenty of time to prepare for site combat during the "protected" phase -- kind of the calm before the storm, site ownership just cannot change during that time, so you can prepare to focus on sites you want to attack in their "vulnerable" phase. Please explain!
  • In any case, we'll keep listening and improving :)

Last edited:

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Why isn't the minimap showing gate information when hovering the cursor over gates?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.