Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
another feedback: i felt it on my own skin.

small clan is holding build, bcs its small clan it is upgrading build to 400%, and the next attack phrase big clan comes and ofc outaim small clan.

stealing its all 400% fame.

like that big clans can get all fame easely

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
Can we know the exact production of basic, good, very good, and excellent yields per item (minutes required to produce 1 item)?

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
the reason is to encourage more smaller clans that are more nimble and do not have to be bound with the bigger cost,.

The factors for each yield step and the curve in total is not fix, that can adjust.

how then do you encourage a more dynamic play with more clans that are not bound into a single entity? it is not like there is actual intend at player side to actually split up and create some activity, no the opposite is the case.

The more a control structure is thinned out and broadend the harder it becomes to actually maintain it.
You can surely just set absolulty every single splitting clan at kos, but then you end up in forum complaining about a dead server. so really a win with the big alliance that just causes no enemies in the first place?
set max clan limit to 30 players for example :p

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Can we know the exact production of basic, good, very good, and excellent yields per item (minutes required to produce 1 item)?
Fame items can only be taken from a site when it is in the "protected" or "reclaimed" state. Items are no longer produced one after the other, but all at once, right at the beginning of a Conflict Phase when the site becomes "vulnerable".
they are not produced by minute anymore, and the best example was already drawn out here somewhere, good is the baseline for everything with 10 items in total, and the others are generated based on the % of the yield.

The %/item amount are still from concept phase as depending on phases per day, that would require adjusting.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Earlier Combat Recovery Kit were disabled in the PTR.

This item is also important.

If a defender is constantly spamming kits just to defend his tower, then it makes it harder for the attacker to drain percentage points. And vice versa.

This item should be reviewed, it's too over powered I believe. The game might become severely Pay to Win in such cases.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Let me ask you instead, how much do you think does a clan farm with 55 ppl? out of curiosity.
I'm with Alex on this, a big clan has no issues with this. I know one clan which got 100M+ in clan donations lol
So it's a good number considering for big clans.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
I'm with Alex on this, a big clan has no issues with this. I know one clan which got 100M+ in clan donations lol
So it's a good number considering for big clans.
Brother, you need over 350 million dds to upgrade 13 gates in a 80/80 clan, any clan will have issues with that
And that 350 mil can be lost within a single day too, so

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Brother, you need over 350 million dds to upgrade 13 gates in a 80/80 clan, any clan will have issues with that
And that 350 mil can be lost within a single day too, so
Let them hold few gates and let more clan take buildings in each map

Why is it that one clan should hold full map??? Sounds unfair to me and other small clans

I probably solved this now lol

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Un jugador promedio al día saca 1.5m De dds con Violento, Ahora imagina a otro jugador promedio con básico, cuanto sacara al día, com básico minimo seria entre 500k y 900k

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-

Why is it that one clan should hold full map??? Sounds unfair to me and other small clans

Of course you did.. Anyway it still doesn't work because any small clan will eventually turn into a big clan, someday, so that's basically impossible now because the upkeep is expensive and they can't have low levels/temporarily inactive people now because that also raises the upkeep cost

So go on you self proclaimed genius, solve this

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Of course you did.. Anyway it still doesn't work because any small clan will eventually turn into a big clan, someday, so that's basically impossible now because the upkeep is expensive and they can't have low levels/temporarily inactive people now because that also raises the upkeep cost

So go on you self proclaimed genius, solve this
Yeah so it puts a clan into active mode 24/7. Who needs players who don't play the game in their clan anyways?

And split buildings with more clan. No one has to hold a full map. Let clans split it between each other in a map.

This update is best till now and raising clan donations and other stuff is perfect for rising clans!

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Yeah so it puts a clan into active mode 24/7. Who needs players who don't play the game in their clan anyways?

And split buildings with more clan.

This update is best till now and raising clan donations and other stuff is perfect for rising clans!
Idk if you've heard of it but people have something called 'lives'

That split buildings just turns into the same problem, clans can just split itself into more clans, which in the end is the same result as just lowering prices

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Idk if you've heard of it but people have something called 'lives'

That split buildings just turns into the same problem, clans can just split itself into more clans, which in the end is the same result as just lowering prices
I got a life too btw.

This update balances everything between small clans and big alliances.
I see only big alliances complaining here but from my perspective, ITS BALANCED.
Ur complaining coz it's gotten difficult for u to maintain it and I also told to split buildings and kick inactive players so I don't see any problem tbh.

Its perfect with all due respect. having a big clan must come with a price and this update also solves the issues of many illegal practices of big alliances!

This will help small clans a lot..

So good job Devs. 😊

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Imagine saying donating a million is hard while having 80 max players .... they can easily make more than a million within an hour only if 10 players from their clan hunt for 60 mins. Otherwise they can kick inactive players or *multis OUT*. 🤷‍♂️
AddText_03-01-02.03.05.jpg

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ok i think we have enough feedback regarding the upgrade prices for the buildings. We will look into it to see if there are ways to improve it. Feel free to add your ideas here.

But it would be great if we can continue on the other elements from the update. Check the questions in the entry post of this topic as a guide.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I got a life too btw.

This update balances everything between small clans and big alliances.
I see only big alliances complaining here but from my perspective, ITS BALANCED.
Ur complaining coz it's gotten difficult for u to maintain it and I also told to split buildings and kick inactive players so I don't see any problem tbh.

Its perfect with all due respect. having a big clan must come with a price and this update also solves the issues of many illegal practices of big alliances!

This will help small clans a lot..

So good job Devs. 😊
That is untrue, i'm not from a big clan and a enemy on my server and i think this update is pointless. No just they take from us the chance for drain at any hour we want, they also taken from us the chance for put a bulinding on red and make the enemies log for kill them. This update will only make the servers more dead than before, due the extended protected status, nobody likes to hunt for DD (look the current state of the game) why would some one log to the game if their buildings are protected?

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Also force the players to hunt more doesn't solve anything from the game. Looks like no one learned the lesson from this, pre big update on 2015 when dinodollaras wasn't needed for respawn this game was more active. But then later when they forced the players to a constant grind, the players started to leave this game or playing less

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
That is untrue, i'm not from a big clan and a enemy on my server and i think this update is pointless. No just they take from us the chance for drain at any hour we want, they also taken from us the chance for put a bulinding on red and make the enemies log for kill them. This update will only make the servers more dead than before, due the extended protected status, nobody likes to hunt for DD (look the current state of the game) why would some one log to the game if their buildings are protected?
Well yes we need dynamic system for attacking/defending not just one or two windows as they are insufficient.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Well yes we need dynamic system for attacking/defending not just one or two windows as they are insufficient.
Attack windows at seted times just left out the surprise factor, which is the key for enemy clans. Without the susrprise factor, the "big clans" just log on the established times and outnumber the enemy clans. Also as i said you can't make them log, for example:
my friends and i kill people from the big clan on the "Protected Status hours", then thoose players go offline due they don't want to die anymore; and they just wait for the "vulnerable status" to join. This thing kill the game XD

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Ds has a massive identity crisis meaning it doesent know what it is. And if the game does not know itself do you think we know the game? Everyone of us has started ds with a wish. But now all theese confused players would get yeeted if the game decided to have some identity. Look at pt3. For some players its fantastic and for others not. It is inevitable that many will be against any update. Just keep going and finally start building an identity. If a game has an identity, players will join for that identity and most of them will like any update. But i guess its not easy to nieche down a game that is struggling with visibility…

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
You cant make everyone happy. WoW when it started, was hella popular and good bcs ppl knew what they went into. The devs did a very good job of displaying the true game. Here its kinda meh. Some ppl recognize it as an mmorpg, some as a survival game and many have even created a new genre for dinostorm. Its not good.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
@devs don't bother to explain to those ppl who are saying the cost of yield is too high their mindset is in wanna dominate this Ds like a boss (gate is love gate is life mindset). They just wanna make things easy for themselves

Malekith

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvelt
Very high prices to increase quality, in the long term it is not worth the investment if you are going to lose in an attack. Either lower prices or improve the DD farm. It's very bad to defend, reduce the attack time or redistribute the time to 3 times a day instead of 2 times.

Doing DDs is tedious and tiring, even for 55 with violent active, they said that doing DDs quickly on 55 is a lie, especially on full servers where you fight for mobs.

No clan is 100% active, there is no reason for that if we already have a map, the defending part is interesting, but forcing players to be active just to farm DDs to increase the quality of the portals is simply unfeasible.

If you think that the big clans will no longer have maps and portals, you are wrong.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
You cant make everyone happy. WoW when it started, was hella popular and good bcs ppl knew what they went into. The devs did a very good job of displaying the true game. Here its kinda meh. Some ppl recognize it as an mmorpg, some as a survival game and many have even created a new genre for dinostorm. Its not good.
In summary deal with it.

- T R I G G E R -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- T R I G G E R -
Clan
Greek Aces

Why are you crying about getting beat in pvp? 💀😂

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I hope they add a clan member board with the most attacks, recoveries, and kill counts. This would be an easy way to determine who contributes best to the clan and who doesn't.

pablo.millo

Reaction score
la verdad no me gusto esta actualizacion, demasiado dino dolares para abastecer las zonas llegando a ser hasta exagerado para algunas e imposible de sostener para muchos clanes , tambien cuando un clan enemigo pega una zona no se puede drenar hasta que vuelva la etapa de ataque nuevamente (donde esta lo divertido en eso?) y teniendo un horario en especifico para atacar o defender le que quita la diversion, mientras los mapas esten en la etapa que no se pueden atacar los server estaran vacios lo que provocara la muerte lenta del juego

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Okay, I just played a little bit of PTR and these are my first comments:
  • Seeing a variety of clans taking control of buildings is very interesting and heartwarming.
  • Paying millions of Dino dollars is exaggerated, I think that function should have been this way... Once the building is protected, inside the interface there could be a way to add dds, depending on how many dds we add, this will be converted to a specific percentage, for example:

100k equals 5% yield, but obviously it will have a limit (100% or more), depending on how many times the building has been successfully defended.
  • Momentarily helping other clans in attacking a building against the defenders seems to me very fun, but the problem is that, if the other clan you are supporting are several, they will win the building, while you nothing. 0 Rewards. I suggest that depending on the amount of points we have attacked, healed or defeated enemies in a building, we are rewarded (with fame) right at the end of the attack phase, I think this would encourage players to actively participate in many situations, and would not generate disappointments for not having obtained a building, likewise, it can be a pretty good incentive for small clans or attackers.
  • The fact that it is no longer possible to attack a building after a clan has taken it, seems to me completely unfair and even boring. I think here we could make it so that during the vulnerability phase any clan can attack the building several times regardless of whether it has been taken or not. Allowing a second chance to other clans would be fun, there would be better plays and maybe some clan could take the building by surprise.
  • The building could visualize which clan or clans are draining best, a top 3.

In short, we need an extra reward for participating, and to allow us to attack buildings several times during their vulnerability phase.

A.k.a.s.h.i

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
- A k a s hi -
Clan
Sin Clan
I have something to say, its better doesnt update this time. See, in our currently system the clan who have less player, can attack whenever he wants and reach the victory with persistence, that is how minor clans can make deal with big clans, see eu1 and ame1, they have a lot of clans in the same map. In the dead servers is better for the players have less clans, since is great for them have something consistent. If this game get update, we can see 2 outcomes:

1º who have a low number of members cannot afford against the ally outnumber, and its even worse cus now if they take a site/camp this will be ''safe/protected'' and will interrupt the war on going. The players will prefer mantain all 13 camps/sites with them, at 25% of yield, then let the enemy take. And also when you give this protect, who lost the war cant kill players to force them go off and let the sites/camps unprotected, so after the unprotect phase everyone will just go off. Of course will have always someone who will try to upgrade the site/camp to further ensure, but what i am saying is this system will make both sides decrease they activity, who have map will think ''well, if they have the same number as us, they will take the camps too and i will have not the oportunity to take it over now, so just deslog and back after'', and who doesnt have map ''i will take it but.... if they can take it back after i will just deslog too, i wont even waste trying improve the yields'''. The clans that are outnumber will think the same and will even think ''i have just to mantain 6 camps and improve 3 of them to 400%, so the otherside wont win the election'', as the time pass, one side will see that they are wasting time trying to take it.

2º Big clans and alliances will split off, and that is bad due to elections, it will turn more instability and tiring play the game, the time of election is too long, for golden office, it takes 14 weeks, maybe only 24 or 28 will unlock rex per year. This is very sad and unfair, cus now you dont have any order in the server and will waste a lot of DD improving yields to get some chance to win. Maybe a low clan can lost for another that can take more 1 camp or 2. And many servers we doesnt have new players coming to ds, to expand the clan, so we need someone betray any clan and come to ours, but it will still.

In nowdays this isnt even a problem, we can win with resistence against the outnumbers, and for the big alliances that works, they have already organized the server, if they dont, people just betray for something more stable, that is how it works. Also, its always the same amount of fame produced, without waste a lot of DD, so... its get fair for everyone;

I think if you really want this update, atleast make all elections 5-7 days, or players wouldnt be incentivated, inasmuch as we can see, everyone just care about site/camps cus they want ''rex'' and ''skins for sherrifs'', but since its get too tyring, everyone will just stop to go in.

Well, its doesnt even affect me cus if everyone give up i can just take all for me lol, but i think its worse for the game. Anyway

I hope the best for the game, I really like it and I praise it, but if they choose to put the update out, obviously I won't be able to do anything about it, yet, at least I'll leave my opinion here.

Last edited:

A.k.a.s.h.i

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
- A k a s hi -
Clan
Sin Clan
I have something to say, its better doesnt update this time. See, in our currently system the clan who have less player, can attack whenever he wants and reach the victory with persistence, that is how minor clans can make deal with big clans, see eu1 and ame1, they have a lot of clans in the same map. In the dead servers is better for the players have less clans, since is great for them have something consistent. If this game get update, we can see 2 outcomes:

1º who have a low number of members cannot afford against the ally outnumber, and its even worse cus now if they take a site/camp this will be ''safe/protected'' and will interrupt the war on going. The players will prefer mantain all 13 camps/sites with them, at 25% of yield, then let the enemy take. And also when you give this protect, who lost the war cant kill players to force them go off and let the sites/camps unprotected, so after the unprotect phase everyone will just go off. Of course will have always someone who will try to upgrade the site/camp to further ensure, but what i am saying is this system will make both sides decrease they activity, who have map will think ''well, if they have the same number as us, they will take the camps too and i will have not the oportunity to take it over now, so just deslog and back after'', and who doesnt have map ''i will take it but.... if they can take it back after i will just deslog too, i wont even waste trying improve the yields'''. The clans that are outnumber will think the same and will even think ''i have just to mantain 6 camps and improve 3 of them to 400%, so the otherside wont win the election'', as the time pass, one side will see that they are wasting time trying to take it.

2º Big clans and alliances will split off, and that is bad due to elections, it will turn more instability and tiring play the game, the time of election is too long, for golden office, it takes 14 weeks, maybe only 24 or 28 will unlock rex per year. This is very sad and unfair, cus now you dont have any order in the server and will waste a lot of DD improving yields to get some chance to win. Maybe a low clan can lost for another that can take more 1 camp or 2. And many servers we doesnt have new players coming to ds, to expand the clan, so we need someone betray any clan and come to ours, but it will still.

In nowdays this isnt even a problem, we can win with resistence against the outnumbers, and for the big alliances that works, they have already organized the server, if they dont, people just betray for something more stable, that is how it works. Also, its always the same amount of fame produced, without waste a lot of DD, so... its get fair for everyone;

I think if you really want this update, atleast make all elections 5-7 days, or players wouldnt be incentivated, inasmuch as we can see, everyone just care about site/camps cus they want ''rex'' and ''skins for sherrifs'', but since its get too tyring, everyone will just stop to go in.

Well, its doesnt even affect me cus if everyone give up i can just take all for me lol, but i think its worse for the game. Anyway

I hope the best for the game, I really like it and I praise it, but if they choose to put the update out, obviously I won't be able to do anything about it, yet, at least I'll leave my opinion here.

fix, 14 days*

Status
Not open for further replies.