-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
The idea of the same clan owning the same maps with the same alliance for years makes the game boring doesnt it? Like this maps can cycle and have new clans that own them. You can still make the same amount of fame, you just have to own less buildings and upgrade them, simple as.
well if the update fixes this then let me propose something,instead of one big clan that holds lets say 40 people,they make 4 new clans and every clan has 10 members in it its still the same 1 clan but divded they abuse the new system thats supposed to hit the big clan,they are still the same 1 clan in the same alliance

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
players organized in a big clan already have the advantage of having more man power to counteract that they need an increase in cost.
You keep contradicting yourself in a way.

I see the logic behind that is to break the bigger clans into smaller ones.

Let's assume that 1 bigger clan is broken down into 3 small clans owning 1 map.

1. The attack window will still be at peak hours.
  2. The same people will be online to defend against the same enemy.
  3. The only thing lacking is communication which can be solved through Discord Voice Call.
So again, that's a massive fuck you to the attackers and minority.

I do not see things getting better for the minority of the attackers.

That's how we end the conversation "TOO EXPENSIVE TO UPGRADE"

Big alliance still wins, small clans that were oppressed get more oppressed.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D

3. The only thing lacking is communication which can be solved through Discord Voice Call.

they are not solving a problem but just annoying people till they find a loophole

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
well if the update fixes this then let me propose something,instead of one big clan that holds lets say 40 people,they make 4 new clans and every clan has 10 members in it its still the same 1 clan but divded they abuse the new system thats supposed to hit the big clan,they are still the same 1 clan in the same alliance
Then those people will subconsciously become another clan, because you have to defend your own gates to take them back now. Sure you can work out something but in the end you cant divide into too many clans, because you wont be able to keep the gates under those clans unless every clan is active and defending.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
its
Then those people will subconsciously become another clan, because you have to defend your own gates to take them back now. Sure you can work out something but in the end you cant divide into too many clans, because you wont be able to keep the gates under those clans unless every clan is active and defending.
the same alliance and the same clan at the end of the day,but instead of clan chat they are using discord chat to communicate,nothing changed to the attackers they just annoyed the defenders

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
its

the same alliance and the same clan at the end of the day,but instead of clan chat they are using discord chat to communicate,nothing changed to the attackers they just annoyed the defenders
Because its not like they can ban alliances, they dont even exist in game, its something the players created among themselves and has been a thing for a long time, im guessing this is just one step to disturb them.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

That's how we end the conversation "TOO EXPENSIVE TO UPGRADE"

Big alliance still wins, small clans that were oppressed get more oppressed.
I see the point there, but that means more micromanagement something that works out more or less well.

AND when these conflict windows open, they have to be all there and be active, and that means you have to spread the forces thin over large area, or you focus them on less buildings that are more precious due to upgrades.
Do you get that point?

Hakashi

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-HakaShi.
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
it close to linear. but the bigger the clan the more expensive for each member, but nothing like doubling or such.
The fact that there are x players in a clan, doesnt mean that the x players log everyday to hunt dds. This update will make players hunt because they have to (to avoid getting kicked from a clan), instead of playing because they want to. What about low lvl players? How long would it take for a players with 10 lvl to get even 100k dds? For sure many hours, and they wouldn't be able to upgrade because of the need to keep on collecting dds for clan. It leads low level players to become excluded from any communities for making the clan's costs bigger and not putting enough dds into clan.
Even after putting dds into the gate, there is a possibility that the other clan steal it and all the effort was for nothing.

My suggestions:
lower the prices for upgrading gate's yield or let the players use supplies to do so.

system2020

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deathnothe.
Clan
Found
@Highway this update as much as nothing, it can make no difference, it will just make people hate the game more, and simply quit it

Many ''GMS'' dont even come to check active or inactive servers at all, and its been a year since last time we had seen a gm.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
AND when these conflict windows open, they have to be all there and be active, and that means you have to spread the forces thin over large area, or you focus them on less buildings that are more precious due to upgrades.
Do you get that point?
Here's what I am trying to say.

Big clans owning 1 map are typically 25- 30 members. Now you did some changes that are breaking those big clan up.

I am the leader. I spread my people equally into 3 new clans. New clans with low members have relatively low Yield Upgrade Costs.

If 25% means 1/4 of the original yield rate, then 100% is the original rate, if you own 4 buildings and upgrade them to the max, you make as much as 16 buildings correct? I dont see it as a bad thing. Nobody is forcing you to own 5 maps and upgrade them all, you can own them without upgrading, just dont expect too much fame out of them.
This post above is what just moved the conversation forward. For hours now, we have been coming back and forth over that high Yield Upgrade Cost.

As a leader of a big clan, I do what Cosminn says.

On top of that, all of my people are defending at peak hours. We coordinate the attack through every means possible, at the end of the day, that big clan that just got broken down into 3 small clans, still has more manpower than that 1 attacking clan, right?

So the next question is, how does any of the changes even benefit the oppressed minority?

Let's Roleplay, I am the big leader of the big alliance and you are that 1 clan that we are trying to keep at bay.

How do you even manage here?

You cannot do anything.

-Raawyles.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Raawyles.
Clan
UnlimitedCREW
@Alewx @Highway,
I think if you guys wanna make a big change in Gates system Shared accs or Multi accs should've be solved in fisrt place because on last update which changed the way how to get gates many multi accounts appeared and 1 real person were in 13 accs taking an entire map in question of seconds, and repeating same in every maps.

Attachments

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Big clans owning 1 map are typically 25- 30 members. Now you did some changes that are breaking those big clan up.

I am the leader. I spread my people equally into 3 new clans. New clans with low members have relatively low Yield Upgrade Costs.

On top of that, all of my people are defending at peak hours. We coordinate the attack through every means possible, at the end of the day, that big clan that just got broken down into 3 small clans, still has more manpower than that 1 attacking clan, right?
Additionally there is going to be less sites to fight over in general. Some sites are supposed to be held by Dinoville in case of low server activity. If it is measured the same way as the activity for the number of election seats, I suspect we may see a lot of Dinoville owned buildings.

If all of the sites were owned by 1 large clan would there ever rise a need to upgrade the yield? The cost is very high, the players will surely do the math and compare it to the amount of fame gained by daily combat. If more fame is needed they will split into small clans that are each able to defend a couple of the available sites and upgrade their yield with the lower cost.

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
Here's what I am trying to say.

This post above is what just moved the conversation forward. For hours now, we have been coming back and forth over that high Yield Upgrade Cost.

As a leader of a big clan, I do what Cosminn says.

So the next question is, how does any of the changes even benefit the oppressed minority?

Let's Roleplay, I am the big leader of the big alliance and you are that 1 clan that we are trying to keep at bay.

How do you even manage here?

You cannot do anything.
Its hard to come up with a solution for that, my way of thinking is that this update forces big clans to take two decisions: keep less gates with high yield level and concentrate on those, leaving other gates for other people, or split up into smaller clans which do the same thing, but they cannot be 40 small clans, because you have to be active and defend your gates if you want your clan name on them, and the price of running them would be too high. The big clan cannot focus on attacking everybody else as they have few very important gates that they cannot afford to lose, meanwhile smaller clans could give up more gates to steal the big ones with a lot of fame in them.

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Y que pasara con los jugadores que usan multicuentas para tomar un mapa ? Por que esta actualización les favorece a ellos en especialmente @Alewx

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I am selling fame, it's clear that the value of the medals has been modified.

What are the new selling prices of the medal and gold nugget now?

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D

golden nuggets is 1120 golden tinsel is 560 silver medals is 240 golden medals is 320 bronze medals is 160

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

increased even more than the medals, but don't know the exact numbers out of my head.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Its hard to come up with a solution for that, my way of thinking is that this update forces big clans to take two decisions: keep less gates with high yield level and concentrate on those, leaving other gates for other people, or split up into smaller clans which do the same thing, but they cannot be 40 small clans, because you have to be active and defend your gates if you want your clan name on them, and the price of running them would be too high. The big clan cannot focus on attacking everybody else as they have few very important gates that they cannot afford to lose, meanwhile smaller clans could give up more gates to steal the big ones with a lot of fame in them.
this is the actual plan behind it.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
this is the actual plan behind it.
can you atleast make it that players below level 45 dont count as members for the yield upgrade? it just hurts the game not having low levels or new members cuz they are a burden which could kill the game,because they dont count to contribution and defense which is something you said it justifies the cost

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I believe that this is a mistake. What was the reason behind that decision? Players that joined in a large clan need to work more than players in a small clan to maintain it? I would love to hear the reason behind this decision.
the reason is to encourage more smaller clans that are more nimble and do not have to be bound with the bigger cost,.

The factors for each yield step and the curve in total is not fix, that can adjust.

how then do you encourage a more dynamic play with more clans that are not bound into a single entity? it is not like there is actual intend at player side to actually split up and create some activity, no the opposite is the case.

The more a control structure is thinned out and broadend the harder it becomes to actually maintain it.
You can surely just set absolulty every single splitting clan at kos, but then you end up in forum complaining about a dead server. so really a win with the big alliance that just causes no enemies in the first place?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
can you atleast make it that players below level 45 dont count as members for the yield upgrade? it just hurts the game not having low levels or new members cuz they are a burden which could kill the game,because they dont count to contribution and defense which is something you said it justifies the cost
So that you can artificially inflate a clan with accounts below the level but they are still used within combat to fight when wanted but otherwise do not change anything about the maintanance of the clan?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
increased even more than the medals, but don't know the exact numbers out of my head.
I don't think this was a good idea.

Now we will have people walking around with 10M fame, which will become the new normal. and again the oppressed attackers minority (whatever we should call them) will have to play catchup.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
So that you can artificially inflate a clan with accounts below the level but they are still used within combat to fight when wanted but otherwise do not change anything about the maintanance of the clan?
dude you do realise if that happens no one will accept a new player because of the cost...and since when can low levels fight? XD

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
How would a player below 45 “fight”?

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
dude you do realise if that happens no one will accept a new player because of the cost...and since when can low levels fight? XD
Since you cant 1 shot a level 40 anymore. But like I said you dont have to upgrade every build you've got, you can upgrade a few one at a time and farm until the next upgrade with patience, so there's something you can do instead of staying afk all day or kissing smilos. And the fact that you put more effort to upgrade these buildings will motivate you more to defend, or maybe to attack, as others could upgrade and possibly have too much fame in the claim and you could steal it all for yourself.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
devs once again show how little do they know about their game

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The more a control structure is thinned out and broadend the harder it becomes to actually maintain it.
As long as there is a proven system that will give each and every player their fame during peacetime, there is no need to turn against each other.

I don't know how you will take this, but everyone here is a lazy human who will still prefer to win in the most lazy and efficient way possible.

I am not convinced that this update will do anything for the oppressed clans. It's more like solidifying the belongings of the already-established clans.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Since you cant 1 shot a level 40 anymore. But like I said you dont have to upgrade every build you've got, you can upgrade a few one at a time and farm until the next upgrade with patience, so there's something you can do instead of staying afk all day or kissing smilos. And the fact that you put more effort to upgrade these buildings will motivate you more to defend, or maybe to attack, as others could upgrade and possibly have too much fame in the claim and you could steal it all for yourself.
even if u cant 1 shot a level 40 he does no damage to you,accepting low levels in ur clan is a investment a new player comes and u accept him he will be loyal to you,now these people are costing me so i will kick them now imagine a new player trying to enter a clan and no one is accepting him with no one to motivate him and the trials it gets to reach level 50 atleast is long and hard and without a clan to encourage him to do that he will just quit making us lose new players

cOsMiNN

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Artemis
Clan
Resurrection
even if u cant 1 shot a level 40 he does no damage to you,accepting low levels in ur clan is a investment a new player comes and u accept him he will be loyal to you,now these people are costing me so i will kick them now imagine a new player trying to enter a clan and no one is accepting him with no one to motivate him and the trials it gets to reach level 50 atleast is long and hard and without a clan to encourage him to do that he will just quit making us lose new players
Then low levels can take gates which others wont take..? Since having too many gates will be just a bigger problem, I hope everyone will own less gates and value them more. Low levels can take more gates with less yield %, but they atleast earn something and can upgrade as a whole. The problem stands when everyone agrees to be in a big friendly family and nobody attacks the other,when a new face shows up they are forced to join the family or be an outcast, eventually becoming an enemy and freekilled. Devs cant fix something that isnt their fault,sure there are things which they can remodel and make it better, but I feel like this isnt one them, its just how the game was and will be for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.