What's new

Simple Poll About Jump Links

Are you satisfied with Jump Links?

• I'd prefer physical shortcuts on maps. (Like pre-2016)

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • No, jump links are more useful than physical shortcuts.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
It was planned to change back maps to their previous-like versions instead of current maze-like status. But later the developers decided to add jump links and keep the maps as maze-like.

Would you rather using jump links on maze-like maps (as right now how it is) or would you rather the maps as they were before 2016 (no-maze like, totally free to roam, not forced to follow 1 singular line from start of the map to the end of the map).

Please vote and share your thoughts below.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Glad you started the topic, here's feedback for the Devs.

1. The duration is too short. And it's not worthy to even collect Silver Crown for that.
  2. Not worth unlocking a Jump Link in a higher level zone because of the high DDs unlock cost —Sometimes, I pass a Jump Link and I ask myself whether it's worth it to even unlock it for that amount of DDs, since I am not going to use it a lot.
Jump Link cannot replace physical shortcuts for these 2 main problems.

The first point will start to become more obvious after the players complete their Jump Link achievements and stop chasing after them.

Last edited:

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i think the developers do some things and then they say to themselves "yeee we're listening to our community" when in reality its not really like that. Many things they are doing are never heard of. In the forum you see countless posts with hundreds of likes and positive reactions and the devs decide to ignore that. i think they shouldn't. 2016 when the maps changed, ppl were excited at first but then understood the bs. If they really want to do good things include the ideas of the community in your updates. We ALL want the old maps back, the old things back. i agree that we were mostly young and nostalgia is impacting our ideas but i really think that everyone wants a free map.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I think the solution to that would be to increase the hours by which it can be expanded each time a new player unlocks it.

For example, at the moment when a player unlocks it, it will extend by 2 hours, but that 2 hours is too small I believe, perhaps it could be 5 hours per player who unlocks it.

With that, the duration would be extended and we would see the value in it.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I think the solution to that would be to increase the hours by which it can be expanded each time a new player unlocks it.

For example, at the moment when a player unlocks it, it will extend by 2 hours, but that 2 hours is too small I believe, perhaps it could be 5 hours per player who unlocks it.

I still would prefer physical shortcuts rather than jump links

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

@Highway @Alewx @orrire

When I wrote that comment above, the seats were in abundance in the Town Hall.

Now there's a huge competition in terms of elections and seats keep on decreasing. There are fewer and fewer Jump Links across the maps and we're back to the problem of shortcut.

This small adjustment from 2 hours to 5 hours when unlocking would keep the jump links longer