DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
If everything red how you choose random spot? You can't you guys kill 1x and ins camp for 2h and gg game over big attack what strategy? With alts your ally make red everything and waiting us at dv ins and laugh?
Working together and cooperating send our players on maps to red the sites in order to keep you away from attacking just like how Highway mentioned, not letting you reach the site means we're using alts?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I am not blaming one side but you cant expect real strategy when situation is for like 10 defender for every 1 attacker.

And i disagree your thought about attackers redding gates. Before update defenders and attackers both were able to use non-red gates but now only defenders have that advantage for some servers i agree that obly defenders able to use gates but for eu1, definetly not
If I was an attacker, I'd be looking forward making a strategy for proper attacks, defenders also have to make their own strategies to counter these attacks yet don't like it when they do. Yeah obviously 10 enemies can't do anything against a big alliance it's the obvious but we're not just talking about 10 enemies here, it's only one clan with 10 active enemies which also has around 50 other players in their clan who aren't logging online at all, and that's one clan from the enemies just one.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
You can't do strategy when all maps red and you only can go dv ins
Excuses won't get you anywhere, you were still attacking maps even when maps were red, and you can be prepared around maps before the attack phase begins instead of waiting in dv, if i'm prepared properly, why aren't you?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
11am phase is soon to be over, maps are yellow and we've had literally zero attacks you're here complaining, and then the alliances are to blame.

1713346543383.png

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
XD the defender appearing in all conflict phase is something devs didnt expect.

Trust me @Highway , some server are just questionable server being too active.
Nothing can be done and changed they literally are the cowboys and girls in ds.

Some people just wanna come home from work to play some balanced war and sometimes play as healer most times as drainer. But most time drainers are raided by the defenders in a 1 sided fight.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Lets keep the good flow of discussion and avoiding to teasing other players (and avoid any spam here please).
I see valid points for both sides and its great that EU1 is up for the challenge to find a way that both sides have fun for the site combat.

It might really be that both sides need to adapt their tactic on how it you can defend (with the reduced repair rate) and the how to attack to gain advantage.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
And i disagree your thought about attackers redding gates. Before update defenders and attackers both were able to use non-red gates but now only defenders have that advantage, for some servers i agree that only defenders able to use gates but for eu1, definetly not
You can still travel to and from vulnerable clan-owned sites without the Duelist or Outlaw status. It does mean that after one unsuccessful attack you can regroup in a safe area, wait for your combat status to run out and travel where you need.

All vulnerable sites work exactly like attacked (red) sites in the past with a boost for defenders that enables them to travel regardless of their combat status. Thus, on a server with a very active Town hall travelling between sites is less available in general.

Before the update (during large conflicts) players would often use strategies that led to a similar outcome. Keeping sites red as allied defenders for area control used to be a large part of the game and it was enabled by the maps' linear design. The difference is, the players had to spend their Supplies and be ready to "close Travel Gates" at the right moment to prevent others from accessing the map easily. Now the new game mechanics on active servers changed the maps to be less accessible by default, without requiring any input from players.

Red sites became totally inaccessible to anyone, but there are still some ways to safely get access to a map by using the Teleport Matrix.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
You can still travel to and from vulnerable clan-owned sites without the Duelist or Outlaw status. It does mean that after one unsuccessful attack you can regroup in a safe area, wait for your combat status to run out and travel where you need.

All vulnerable sites work exactly like attacked (red) sites in the past with a boost for defenders that enables them to travel regardless of their combat status. Thus, on a server with a very active Town hall travelling between sites is less available in general.

Before the update (during large conflicts) players would often use strategies that led to a similar outcome. Keeping sites red as allied defenders for area control used to be a large part of the game and it was enabled by the maps' linear design. The difference is, the players had to spend their Supplies and be ready to "close Travel Gates" at the right moment to prevent others from accessing the map easily. Now the new game mechanics on active servers changed the maps to be less accessible by default, without requiring any input from players.

Red sites became totally inaccessible to anyone, but there are still some ways to safely get access to a map by using the Teleport Matrix.
I think my message that you replied is deleted cause i cant view it, i dont know why or is it just me who cant view it

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Highway said:
We left most of them out as they are not fixed but here are some examples:
  • Item to construct map shortcuts
  • Item to lure monstrosities to visit a map
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map
But dont nail us down on them. Its just some examples that this section could offer for the players to shape the gameworld.

@Highway when can we buy monstrosities and outlaw headhunter as defender from lily store 😃

Lily store only has rex and clothing which is only appealing to people who love fashion , what about those who love war and wanna add some dynamics to war add some monster and outlaw headhunter will make lily store more appealing to more people who loves war.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
If steel legion and DS exist in the same world, using steel legion war machine as miniature turret in dino storm is also a nice touch to make war interesting,

Have some turret available in lily store, make the turret not too broken and not have a lot of hp but it's HP could be recovered if not destroyed... To make people silver crown worth in the lily store

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
If steel legion and DS exist in the same world, using steel legion war machine as miniature turret in dino storm is also a nice touch to make war interesting,

Have some turret available in lily store, make the turret not too broken and not have a lot of hp but it's HP could be recovered if not destroyed... To make people silver crown worth in the lily store
PG too. I remember a friend showing me the crashed ship years ago in ccv. Favourite place to levelup after mokon imo. Why not make something out of pg in ds again. Or maybe have ds maps as planets in pg😳

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
Ally make all buldings 400% and never take buldings great idea
right now everything is basic and you still not taking building.
if excellent buildings were longest to drain when dv releases a gate you have a chance to steal it and bunker down.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
I understand the most things you mentioned but I'm curious about your enemy having a Tank Dino and Agi being a problem. Don't you have any ally clan that has a Pachy and Hammer/SS you can give ep to delay(and damage by SS) the attacker? Cause afaik they will still be paralyzed for 6 sec if they got hit by the Pachy ep EVEN wearing Heat Imp.
did you miss the step where i said 'ignore all fighting' because pachy cant do anything if you dont charge its extra power. and our ally all run rex ... but still pachy is a weaker dino and brachi can kill it pretty quickly if they decide.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
I don't think players should be able to upgrade buildings higher than their ranger level.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
I understand the most things you mentioned but I'm curious about your enemy having a Tank Dino and Agi being a problem. Don't you have any ally clan that has a Pachy and Hammer/SS you can give ep to delay(and damage by SS) the attacker? Cause afaik they will still be paralyzed for 6 sec if they got hit by the Pachy ep EVEN wearing Heat Imp.
also to add more the easy target effect from pachy is not long enough to be meaningful. you'll still need to out number the enemy by a large margin because brachi is a chunk of meat that wont die fast and even if you kill it you need to kill all the enemy brachi in the circle beacuse having even 1 enemy in the circle drains the gate. EVEN IF YOU KILL THEM THEY JUST RESPAWN AT THE DV GATE AND RUN BACK TO DRAIN AGAIN. plus charging an ally pachy does damage to the pachy so enemies can just kill it. and if you dont have allies? you are just stuck their to deal with the chunks of meat draining the tower.

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
@Highway So in what way is the-20 drain and +5 repair fair? Attackers can already take a 400% gate within 2 minutes which isn't enough for the clan holding a gate to react. At least +15 repair, defenders were able to win themselves some time by staying near the gate while attempting to defeat attackers.

Now you can just see 3-4 people with full tank builds just sitting at a random gate and not even fighting back.

Nomad

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- Nomad -I-
Clan
Army Of Darkness
@Highway Only few tank build brachs can easily take gates in 1-2 minutes on eu1, and we cant do anything against them because we only able to repair gates +5. Those attackers do not attacking to us and our extra power is not charged and we cannot do anything.

S19

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Ferrari FXX
Clan
-
tell me how to take with 3-4 ppl today 20+ fekete online
@Highway

what is this nonsense?

I dont even play eu1, and now you're breaking the repair rate that was good (15 points repair) in favor of 3 player from a server ?

you're basically neglecting the defence on other server just for 1?

how does it make sense

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
@Highway tell me how do you expect a fair game with 4-5 even 7 attackers on brachios draining an excellent gate and even tho they're being attacked by 15+ PPL it's hard to kill tanks just like that, not to mention the +5 repair rate vs -20 draining rate which in my opinion shouldn't be tested on a live server in the first place.

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
@Highway (apologies for the ping but i do want you to see this opinion and also others)
I agree with others that this isn't balanced at all. Yes, attackers had it harder before, but this isn't about even strategy or skills anymore. As many people said, it takes just brachis camping at a gate because they can drain the gate faster than we can even heal it with the +5. If it would be fair, then -20 and +10/15 would be fine. Not to mention the gates' hp too low as well.