aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
Atualização ridícula!!!! Em 20 minutos todos os portais caíram e acabou a disputa pelos portais e minas, você deveriam deixar que a gente retome os portais e minas que outros clãs pegarem enquanto a fase de ataque está ativa, isso simplesmente mata o jogo e nos deixa sem ter o que fazer.

Cold5Hell

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
I- Manic -I
Clan
_R3VOLT4_
Ta muito ruim meu servidor deu nem 20 minutos, de ataque

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
It looks like all the wars only last less than an hour even in the PTR when u guys open for 2 hours within 45mins all gates where taken over.....

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
We need some new elements that can make the war last 2hrs

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
@Highway

Your idea wasn't bad, this is the right path. Reset the portals every day at the drain time, this would weaken the alliances as each clan would be attacking its own map, otherwise in the next attack period the allied clans would only will join together on the same map to defend.

Sinator

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Xx_KILLER_xX
Clan
Beloved and Hated
bad update we neeed action not staying for like 19 hours nothing to defend and in this update the servers looks quiet and empty like everyone stop playing the game it's just become so borring with this update that's it

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
bad update we neeed action not staying for like 19 hours nothing to defend and in this update the servers looks quiet and empty like everyone stop playing the game it's just become so borring with this update that's it
literally this is how it was before the update XD

But ok, I think that more attack phases would be necessary

Sinator

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Xx_KILLER_xX
Clan
Beloved and Hated
literally this is how it was before the update XD

But ok, I think that more attack phases would be necessary
yeah but like before u must keep ur eyes on ur builds if they got atacked or nah but now with this protection phase all seems peacefully and borring and so quieeet :c

oliverleonn

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-l-.Go....Fade.-l-
Clan
No pertenezco a ningún Clan. (no clan)
I think maybe you guys should one last PTR test. I feel that players are more active in trying things out since not everyone has the level to do it on the normal server. In PTR it is easier to fix things as more players report bugs or things that should be improved. It's just a proposal.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
No one logs into the game during the long protection phase.
Maps are extremly empty there was like 3 players in all of mm alone,when normally the game is active.
There is 0 reason to log into the game during protection phase and soon people will give up loging in during attack phase.
Whats the point of having a rex or fancy skins when the servers are dead 99% of the time.

The game doesn't get new players but lets assume on the rare chance it does get a new player what will they think when the server is completly empty because no one is loging in during the protection phase? "oh this game must be dead".

The first attack phase lasted 15 mins and everyone went afk or offline after the gates were taken.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I think that more attack phases would be necessary
More attack phases will not make anything better.

It will be just like before the update, where everyone is coming online to defend.

It does not change the fact that attackers will still be outnumbered by a ratio of 1:10.

The update is good. It did its job by giving the minority a chance. But the fact that every player in a server fights for 15 minutes and then goes offline is a dealbreaker.

Today will be the first phase of defending. I think that nothing will change on most servers. Because again, different server, different situation. Maybe new owners will take Sites in less active servers such as Asia1, and Eu3. It all depends on the amount of attackers/rebels in that server.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Atualização ridícula!!!! Em 20 minutos todos os portais caíram e acabou a disputa pelos portais e minas, você deveriam deixar que a gente retome os portais e minas que outros clãs pegarem enquanto a fase de ataque está ativa, isso simplesmente mata o jogo e nos deixa sem ter o que fazer.
15 min de drenada y ya no tenemos mas nada que hacer en el juego esta actualizacion es la muerte de ds
The update is good. It did its job by giving the minority a chance. But the fact that every player in a server fights for 15 minutes and then goes offline is a dealbreaker.

Today will be the first phase of defending. I think that nothing will change on most servers. Because again, different server, different situation. Maybe new owners will take Sites in less active servers such as Asia1, and Eu3. It all depends on the amount of attackers/rebels in that server.
Well right now there are no defenders for the buildings which makes the overtaking of a building a lot easier and faster. Lets wait how the next conflict will be when there are actual defenders for the buildings. As @Pleiadian and other players mentioned, all the servers have their own dynamics. Some servers even does not have an opposition that want to fight for buildings which makes most game mechanics stale regardless on the changes we make.

As noted in the EG3 changelog of the update will be monitored closely how it evolves to see where we can adjust it for the better and balance it out to be fun for most people. What all servers had in common was a lot of people joined the first conflict phase. We hope to see some action on the 2nd conflict phase ;)

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Hello we need all server to open their conflict phase at same time or else server invaders will come and multi acc will be used cause while 1 server is in protection phase and the other is open it create opportunity for those rule breaker to share their acc to come into the server with conflict phase.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
As noted in the EG3 changelog of the update will be monitored closely how it evolves to see where we can adjust it for the better and balance it out to be fun for most people. What all servers had in common was a lot of people joined the first conflict phase. We hope to see some action on the 2nd conflict phase ;)
when you see " a lot of people joined" they were mostly the same people who joined in other server as well who helped in the previous server so u know the help is being given and taken hand in hand blud idk why u still dont understand why the game in "certain server" is going stale cuz things just dont happen by itself iyykyk there was a reason dinostorm got like 9 servers back when there was less internet availability/computers access to well the whole internet playerbase in the 2013-2020 era vis a vis compared to 2020-2024 era u can compare the stats urself and if u still dont feel insecure then idekfaekfsafkz

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The controversial idea of Dinoville taking Sites, I was against it at first. But now looking at how disgustingly dead the Asia server and those less active European servers are, It's a very needed feature to trim down the Sites that get taken so easily without conflict.

In my honest opinion, those low-activity servers (Asia1-Eu4-Eu2-Eu3) should be merged together forming a single active server.

With that being said, Dinoville should not be taking any Site in that case in high-activity servers such as Eu1-Am1. The reason is that there's always possible conflict on those servers. And very rarely do we get to take a Site without fighting in those 2 main active servers.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
With that being said, Dinoville should not be taking any Site in that case in high-activity servers such as Eu1-Am1. The reason is that there's always possible conflict on those servers. And very rarely do we get to take a Site without fighting in those 2 main active servers.
A look at EU shows that there is only one building per map taken by DV, compared to Asia where half of all buildings are claimed by DV; so that works from my view.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
A look at EU shows that there is only one building per map taken by DV, compared to Asia where half of all buildings are claimed by DV; so that works from my view.
So the dead server will be more dead while the active ones get more active ?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
So the dead server will be more dead while the active ones get more active ?
Those so-called dead servers were already dead, to begin with. There were not many real players. All of the players that were playing there were players from another server. Players with multiple accounts, open multiple accounts to drain multiple gates— Check how empty their Town Hall are.

All of these updates are not making it dead. It's just revealing the true activity there.

You cannot kill something that's already dead.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Those so-called dead servers were already dead, to begin with. There were not many real players. All of the players that were playing there were players from another server. Players with multiple accounts, open multiple accounts to drain multiple gates— Check how empty their Town Hall are.

All of these updates are not making it dead. It's just revealing the true activity there.

You cannot kill something that's already dead.
This is unfair for the so called 'real players' can we get a server merge or something....

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
The controversial idea of Dinoville taking Sites, I was against it at first. But now looking at how disgustingly dead the Asia server and those less active European servers are, It's a very needed feature to trim down the Sites that get taken so easily without conflict.

In my honest opinion, those low-activity servers (Asia1-Eu4-Eu2-Eu3) should be merged together forming a single active server.

I agree about merging, in Eu3 we feel like we are playing in pve server 🤐

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I doubt server merge can work considering people can use one acc to create avatars in all servers(last i checked that itself isnt againt rules as long as they are connected and once logged in person access them all).

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
"who too much wants, nothing holds" they say it italy

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Any pve elements in future during protected phase.

Some PVE fight that can drop high quality clothing and silver crowns?