slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
about puzzles, will be there any puzzle contest with spoiler for new update, like it was with anky?

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
hello, I have a few suggestions for you on an important issue, the current balance update of the game, the changes made for weapon and dinosaur balancing, features and innovations are now ending all my enthusiasm in the game. I think the game has become slow and boring, I talked to many of my friends and most of them person agrees with me, focusing on what the players really want in the game might help fix this. The version that I enjoyed the most and enjoyed playing was the version that was available in 2017,2018, when the max was lvl45. It may be, but we want it to be replaced with the 2017, 2018 version, we want you to think about it a little bit and consult our fellow players and managers and fix this. thanks :)

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

Son birkaç gündür yoğun bir şekilde bir dizi tasarım yinelemesini ve konseptini tartışıyorduk - ancak daha ileri gidip olası çözümleri tartıştıkça, T'nin kilidini açmak için ana oyun yolunu değiştirmeyi gerçekten düşünmemiz gerektiği daha çok ortaya çıktı. Rex. Yapılacaklar listemizde oyun sonu mekaniklerini ve konseptlerini değiştirmek için zaten fikirlerimiz vardı ve şimdi bu fikirleri herhangi bir olası harita ayarlaması yapılmadan önce mi yoksa sonra mı ele almamız gerekip gerekmediğini anlamamız gerekiyordu.

Ele alınması gereken konuların ve noktaların listesini aşağıda özetledik:
  • Etkilerini kötüye kullanan, T-Rex'i kimin alıp almayacağına karar veren sunucuya yayılan ittifaklar
  • T-Rex'in kilidi açılır açılmaz oyunun sonunu durdurmak
  • Siteler etrafında oldukça sıkıcı ve tahmin edilebilir oyun (Seyahat Kapıları, İddialar)

Ne düşündüğünüzü veya önemli noktaları kaçırdığımızı bize bildirin! ;)

Düzenleme: Erken konsepte bağlantı
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
Today at 6:11 AM
merhaba, sizlere önemli bir konuda birkaç önerim var, oyunun güncel denge güncellemesi, silah ve dinozor dengelemesi için yapılan değişiklikler, özellikler ve yenilikler artık oyundaki tüm hevesimi sona erdiriyor. Oyunun yavaş ve sıkıcı hale geldiğini düşünüyorum, birçok arkadaşımla konuştum ve çoğu kişi benimle aynı fikirde, oyuncuların oyunda gerçekten ne istediklerine odaklanmak bunu düzeltmeye yardımcı olabilir. En çok zevk aldığım ve oynamaktan zevk aldığım sürüm, max lvl45 iken 2017,2018'de çıkan sürümdü. Olabilir ama biz onun 2017, 2018 versiyonu ile değiştirilmesini istiyoruz, bunun üzerinde biraz düşünmenizi ve oyuncu arkadaşlarımıza ve yönetici arkadaşlarımıza danışıp düzeltmenizi istiyoruz. teşekkürler :)

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)

Edit: Link to Early concept
Today at 6:11 AM
hello, I have a few suggestions for you on an important issue, the current balance update of the game, the changes made for weapon and dinosaur balancing, features and innovations are now ending all my enthusiasm in the game. I think the game has become slow and boring, I talked to many of my friends and most of them person agrees with me, focusing on what the players really want in the game might help fix this. The version that I enjoyed the most and enjoyed playing was the version that was available in 2017,2018, when the max was lvl45. It may be, but we want it to be replaced with the 2017, 2018 version, we want you to think about it a little bit and consult our fellow players and managers and fix this. thanks :)

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
if the gm receives information about the next updates, why can't they share even 1 or 2 news from the udapte?

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I know there is a non-disclosure agreement, but according to the developers, sometimes they don't have time to comment on the forum for other things, so why not let the GM/CM give some information? Obviously with permission. Even Pirate Galaxy's CM sometimes reveals advance information.

poraksis

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Seng-i ibreT
Clan
Army of Darkness
Well, we are trying to find this way hahaha.. just wait .. the best are coming :D
okay im telling the solution but think twice.Put the game on steam and make new player circulation then everything will be vanish step by step because this game's problem is not rex, it is completely financial you have no enough developers the handle this game i guess this game built on ogre with self customized java library or binding extra services.So you cant find new developers to familiriaze with this api.i think you should first reach more loyal players to breake this financial problem then completly merge your backend to another suited technology.Everything will be better and more easy.If you solve this then you can focus the game theme! not the game problems! idk why you are not at facebook or other platforms anymore? Even me found your game at facebook.As i see you have no advertisement policy.Dont make the same mistake like other death games. i ve played this game for many years.As a loyal player i saw how many people left this game with which excuses.I gave a brake this game but still following topics maybe something has changed and go back to game and continue.But still same sorry for my angry words because i am.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
I've been waiting for the game to change with a fun, tactical and binding update for months, I've been playing this game since 2014, I've never seen this game get this bad, people unhappy dissatisfied players now want change, don't ignore it! no one wants to quit this game i have been playing this game for 7 years i grew up with this game i don't want to quit , but this new update is forcing me to quit the game. Highway, do you know what people really want and want to help them?, change this update or not?. post this poll, share and reopen the PTR server, let's redo the game together, a better update a better series a better start.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

• Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex

I've been waiting for the game to change with a fun, tactical and binding update for months, I've been playing this game since 2014, I've never seen this game get this bad, people unhappy dissatisfied players now want change, don't ignore it! no one wants to quit this game i have been playing this game for 7 years i grew up with this game i don't want to quit , but this new update is forcing me to quit the game. Highway, do you know what people really want and want to help them?, change this update or not?. post this poll, share and reopen the PTR server, let's redo the game together, a better update a better series a better start.

Albedo

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Albedo
Clan
__R3V0LT4__
okay im telling the solution but think twice.Put the game on steam and make new player circulation then everything will be vanish step by step because this game's problem is not rex, it is completely financial you have no enough developers the handle this game i guess this game built on ogre with self customized java library or binding extra services.So you cant find new developers to familiriaze with this api.i think you should first reach more loyal players to breake this financial problem then completly merge your backend to another suited technology.Everything will be better and more easy.If you solve this then you can focus the game theme! not the game problems! idk why you are not at facebook or other platforms anymore? Even me found your game at facebook.As i see you have no advertisement policy.Dont make the same mistake like other death games. i ve played this game for many years.As a loyal player i saw how many people left this game with which excuses.I gave a brake this game but still following topics maybe something has changed and go back to game and continue.But still same sorry for my angry words because i am.
This post is about the endgame, not about the state of the game. I somewhat agree about what you say, the game is slowly losing players, but putting a game in steam is hard, since steamgreenlight doesn't exist anymore. And all of MMORPG games doesn't have a lot of hype for new players to come everyday, mmorpgs tend to get popularized by people that like the genre specifically, so there is not much new people to bring into the game, even if you advertise the game.
In my eyes, first you have to polish and make the game better, so that you'll not lose the current playerbase, and with a better game, you will draw more atention from people, and in the long term make them loyal players that truly enjoys playing the game.

poraksis

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Seng-i ibreT
Clan
Army of Darkness
this
This post is about the endgame, not about the state of the game. I somewhat agree about what you say, the game is slowly losing players, but putting a game in steam is hard, since steamgreenlight doesn't exist anymore. And all of MMORPG games doesn't have a lot of hype for new players to come everyday, mmorpgs tend to get popularized by people that like the genre specifically, so there is not much new people to bring into the game, even if you advertise the game.
In my eyes, first you have to polish and make the game better, so that you'll not lose the current playerbase, and with a better game, you will draw more atention from people, and in the long term make them loyal players that truly enjoys playing the game.
This game was already accepted by the steam community at greenlight term.Idk the details but game was not released on steam somehow.You know the steam community is a really give chance not popular games to up, even game is not worth.I cant say anything for game mechanics because my view is first make stabile after that put something else on it(update).Coding a game's backend sometimes could be a challenge.Performance, backend tests,beta tests,security and more important time you have spent.If your player community doesnt support you at some points ,it must be break your hard work and motivation at all.Maybe splitscreen games working on another game but as i seen their players already let the these projects die.So why dinostorm wouldnt? i only wish good things for this game but reality does not say.Thanks for reply

poraksis

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Seng-i ibreT
Clan
Army of Darkness
there are players 7/24 plays this game i know because i was.Why dont let the community prepare content for the game it could be a story to keep alive game more dynamic,or i know players really good at art they can perapre some nice think(2d,3d models objects) or be more human friendly to let chance players to be game moderator there are many things not going well.I only seen the gm for specific times join game looking english chat or one more language if knows thats all :) i know get banned player who said köfte=meatball but it is not insulting in turkish haha.What happened?player is unsatisfactory gm did his/her job? anyway topic is game mechanics and they say aww will be great yeah i am sure.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -

Will there be a new update to the game in the near future?

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Dino Storm turning 10!! Nice gift to celebrate could be some developer telling us how the update is going.. o_O:coffee:

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
is that I'm afraid these discussions of the topic will be useless if nothing happens about the update.. :confused:

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
Dino Storm 10 giriliyor!! Kutlamak için güzel bir hediye, bir geliştiricinin bizi güncellemenin nasıl giydirilebileceğini söyleyemez. o_O:Kahve:
[/ALINTI YAPMAK
Dino Storm turning 10!! Nice gift to celebrate could be some developer telling us how the update is going.. o_O:coffee:
İm sorry but new update bad, hunting nit good, wars or fights not good i dont like

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
while the recycled event of DS will start on the 18th, on the same day Pirate Galaxy will have his trailer for their next update 😍😍😍

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
what a great way to celebrate 10 years of dino storm go kill coelo get egg hehe xd:D
por eso ya no me esfuerzo en meter oro al juego porque no hacen mas que reciclar y decir que el juego esta en proceso

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Since making q10 cloth can be considered as end game. Can we have a system to sort out cloths based on quality when using the triforge. I have big inventory and spent 15-20 minutes at triforge everytime.

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -
lütfen yakın silah ateşlemesini açın

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
enquanto o reciclador de eventos do DS começará no dia 18, no mesmo dia o Pirate Galaxy terá seu trailer para sua próxima atualização😍😍😍

Veja quantos anos eles esperam por isso, é o fim da história do PS se não me engano e isso é uma boa notícia para o DS pois a equipe vai focar bem mais na nossa atualização.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.