Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I guess we are gradually already seeing part of that being implemented in the game, starting with the current event.
yup, another example is the violent 14 day booster, i suggested that idea here for the new token store hehe xd

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
I guess we are gradually already seeing part of that being implemented in the game, starting with the current event.
yeah thats what i thought too

AnarchyGoD

Reaction score
Hello I contacted the support many times and they ignore me please add gay and transgender characters I'm gay myself and I want my rights to be served I also want a lipstick option for my ranger you may not realize this but half of your community is gays.... so i think we deserve something special + we need LGBT Skin exclusively for us ONLY.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
Hello I contacted the support many times and they ignore me please add gay and transgender characters I'm gay myself and I want my rights to be served I also want a lipstick option for my ranger you may not realize this but half of your community is gays.... so i think we deserve something special + we need LGBT Skin exclusively for us ONLY.
no need for that, if you consider member of lgbtq, then use ooposite gender character 1645802398281.png

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
recently i have thought that since fame will be needed for a lot more amounts of ppl, could be there added logs of given fame like at least for last 24h or 48h, that it would be easier to track who and how much is taking fame, in order to justly manage fame giving and etc? @Highway @Gruni

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
10 months since the update was announced and 9 months without any new information/news.

But hey, at least there are 2 new species of tyrannosaurus

dragossauro

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Dragossauro
Clan
Nenhum
10 meses desde que a atualização foi anunciada e 9 meses sem novas informações/notícias.

Mas ei, pelo menos existem 2 novas espécies de tiranossauros

[/CITAR]
Como assim duas novas espécies?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
recently i have thought that since fame will be needed for a lot more amounts of ppl @Highway @Gruni
Amount of fame a Travel Gate produces needs to be increased.

could be there added logs of given fame like at least for last 24h or 48h, that it would be easier to track who and how much is taking fame, in order to justly manage fame giving and etc
✅

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Amount of fame a Travel Gate produces needs to be increased.
we will see what minimal fame numbers will be for applying elections

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I wanted to have the same optimism as Slejd2001 and OrionZG, even though they were ignored for almost 1 year, they keep giving ideas and trying to get the devs' attention 🤣🤣

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
HAHAHAHAHA

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
They can bring it to the Mobile Version XD
Developers find it difficult to manage 3 games at a time, I doubt they can manage another additional game for phones, it would just increase their working time more to maintain it.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Dino Storm 2 made with Unreal Engine 5 is in development, nothing to worry about. ;)

300 (/)

Dino Storm to Xbox Game Pass c o n f i r m e d **

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
I'm wondering how many years this update will come after XD Something new may always be good A new dinosaur has not been added to the game for a long time

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I'm wondering how many years this update will come after XD Something new may always be good A new dinosaur has not been added to the game for a long time
new dino will fix all problems in a game? :LOL:

AnarchyGoD

Reaction score
Hello I'M BACK but with bad bad news.... My friend told me his doctors said that his heart spoke and said he's going to die in next 24h and my friend got one last wish is to see his rex reach lvl 55 but he upgraded it just 1h ago and gotta wait 2 more days PLEASE do something IF NOT then I'm AFRAID THE GAYS SHALL RISE AGAIN AND MAKE CHAOS

Status
Not open for further replies.