Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Leaving aside the new store, the clans need a search filter
I already had made post or comment about it, as i remember highway put reaction on it, so they are aware that we want this

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
I feel like the colors of dinosaur when oppening the menu have some problems (too blueish-dark) @Narokath
will it be fixed in new update?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Me too have this sensation , the guns graphics are more dark than actually it was and it wasn't mentioned any type of this change , if this is a mistake then I was right to tell you , good work.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Note*: I also feel like the game itself its more dark

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Note*: I also feel like the game itself its more dark
What quality do you play the game on? The medium quality is a lot darker than the high one - there aren't as many light reflections. The game does seem darker on medium than it was before, or maybe I'm starting to imagine things :p . The gun models however are a lot darker than they were for sure. Was that part not intended?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What quality do you play the game on? The medium quality is a lot darker than the high one - there aren't as many light reflections. The game does seem darker on medium than it was before, or maybe I'm starting to imagine things :p . The gun models however are a lot darker than they were for sure. Was that part not intended?
I think guns now have weak reflections now and actually arr darker now, but i like it

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
But Dinos looks really bad (Using the maxed settings) , and the guns (as hammer have a terrible bad reflection) for OLD.pngNEW.pngOLD GUN.pngNEW GUN.png
The first rex is OLD
Second is New
First Gun is OLD
Second is New
@Narokath @Alewx

The graphics are very sharp , i think they are not updated to the new max settings

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
The light was corrected in the scene to not overbrigthen the dinosaur and the weapon. As well the light is a bit balanced to be not to warm as it was before. The gun texture itself is adjusted with different wooden stock and metal look.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The light was corrected in the scene to not overbrigthen the dinosaur and the weapon. As well the light is a bit balanced to be not to warm as it was before. The gun texture itself is adjusted with different wooden stock and metal look.
Another thing that should be adjusted: Maujack mountains and coldclaw valley need a lighting adjustment, it's been several years and the lighting on those maps is very high and tires the eyes.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
hmm at least the skin might be the difference between an azur and a turquise one. about the gun that is something highway knows more.
Hmm the turquoise skins are a little more blue on the profile than they are in the "wild"

turquoise tiger.png

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Compare it in a less warm enviroment like in maujack mountain where the light color is comparable. The profile light is more neutral.

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Suggestion: can you make MM more bluer and cold looking? It just looks dull and white currently. There's little to no blue hues.

Example as to what you can make it:

1660251914513.png

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
By the look of it, Jump Link is not that helpful in any place in Maujak. If you say that you can place it from Watkins region to Mulligan, from Mulligan to near Hackett (Tootega Quest), or even from Grovesnor to level 55 area, then did it make a big difference? No.

Other maps with the "intestine-like design" can easily become playable with Jump Links. While defending, defenders went from one point to another without walking the whole map-- be it in Goldfields, Mokon, Green Volcano, or even Cold Claw Valley, so it is indeed doing the job intended.

Whereas for Maujak, this map is a special case of its own, they will have to redesign the layout of Maujak Completely.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Since the devs are planning to remove the daily fame bonus from cloths then its time for me to reveal one of my plans. I call it fame stacking where I equip lvl 55 items including medal and logging everyday to get the Daily fame reward but do not collect it.1660407296802.png
Like this you can accumulate upwards of 1500 fame per day and when it has reached a high enough point, collect everything and go for election. It is estimated to give 750,000 fame per year. Excluding all the daily consecutive login reward which can contain 2000 fame. Of course you have to repair your cloth and medal with gold daily but with the q10 that we receive from event it takes less than 15000 gold per year. The rewards are only automatically collected if you are online for more than 300 seconds.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
By the look of it, Jump Link is not that helpful in any place in Maujak. If you say that you can place it from Watkins region to Mulligan, from Mulligan to near Hackett (Tootega Quest), or even from Grovesnor to level 55 area, then did it make a big difference? No.

Other maps with the "intestine-like design" can easily become playable with Jump Links. While defending, defenders went from one point to another without walking the whole map-- be it in Goldfields, Mokon, Green Volcano, or even Cold Claw Valley, so it is indeed doing the job intended.

Whereas for Maujak, this map is a special case of its own, they will have to redesign the layout of Maujak Completely.
its not helpful in general because people keep building next to each other. I'm also not spending 9k to unlock in MM😂🤡

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Hey @Alewx @Highway can you make it so people can't build jumps next to each other?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
its not helpful in general because people keep building next to each other. I'm also not spending 9k to unlock in MM😂🤡
They got the Jump Gate basically for free from Faye's promotion code, and when people get something for free and easy, they tend not to care about it much and just take it for granted.

If they worked for it, they wouldn't waste it like that, and think before placing it.

Make sense now why they gave 89 Silver Crown instead of 90.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
They got the Jump Gate basically for free from Faye's promotion code, and when people get something for free and easy, they tend not to care about it much and just take it for granted.

If they worked for it, they wouldn't waste it like that, and think before placing it.

Make sense now why they gave 89 Silver Crown instead of 90.
I get it but my point still stands. also there was some on my servers that actually spent fame..

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I find the best use of the jump gate in MM is
-To make the shortest possible route to market.
-To avoid the annoying quest area which spawns hostile mobs and champions during war.
-Make shortcut from grov to watkins.
-Near norah campbell to the lvl 53 hunting ground after watkins, preferable the deeper part so as to avoid detection a little bit of stealth doesn't hurt.
-At totega to make a shortcut to the ice lake.
-At the broken bridge in the lvl 50 area to facilitate the travel to the lvl 50 claim from crawford.
-At the Npc lvl 48 you can make a stealthy jump link up the mountain and reach area 46. Completely bypassing pruit.
-You can make a shortcut from pruit that lead near the halfway point between devall and pruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.