Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
are you going to remove the bank in the center of dv? xd
I also think that the Dino Bank needs to be removed from the centre stage of Dinoville since it is less visited.

Dinoville centre should accomodate only the buildings that are the most important ones and most visited.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
also, why did you put carno there? like rex is going to be possible to buy there if im not wrong, why didnt you put it there? xd
Because carno is like rex from wish so no need to place rex when there is already sheriff monument

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
plisssssss add an item to personalize our skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
There should be an app or something where we should be able to create skins for dd price or maybe gc or just the tokens

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
How "Jump Gates" Work
The "Jump Gates" are best comparable to bridges over rivers or tunnels through small mountains players can build around the map. This would allow the shortcuts player have suggested the forum thread for each map.

• A player with a "jump gate construction kit" will have the ability to build one passage/bridge with it. Its done by the player by placing the start and the end point of the gate on the map. With it creating a new shortcut usable by all players to move around the map quicky.
  • Players will see it visually highlighted in the game world where the gate would lead to before using it. (Usable in both directions). This will also be used to help the player when constructuing the gate.
  • Construction of the gates have some constrains. (Range between gate points, distance to building & walls, etc.)
  • Its planned that the gates are free to use by the users (or a very small tax) which is used to extend the time the gate will remain on the map.
  • Using these gates are only possible when out of combat. But it might even me an option to make them usuable and only abort the jump when getting hit on the transition. This really depends on how the gameplay works best and on the feedback we get.
@Highway I think it should be also instant teleportation from point A to B. No confirmation or payment buttons and do the jump as quickly as possible, so players can barely tell the difference between a travel gate & a jump gate. Say that when you go inside the circle, if you don't get out of it by 2 seconds, you get instantly teleported to the other side. After all, players need shortcuts for war, they don't want waste time clicking buttons and escape/pursuit as quickly as possible

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
In PG you can pay some energy for instant teleportation.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Highway I think it should be also instant teleportation from point A to B. No confirmation or payment buttons and do the jump as quickly as possible, so players can barely tell the difference between a travel gate & a jump gate. Say that when you go inside the circle, if you don't get out of it by 2 seconds, you get instantly teleported to the other side. After all, players need shortcuts for war, they don't want waste time clicking buttons and escape/pursuit as quickly as possible
It's a good idea

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
You should be able to join the bandit and do bandit mission as well. A mission could be to deliver the fame from the gate to the bandit Head Quarters of the respective map, you would not be able to use big gates/ teleport matrix while doing this mission but you can use jump portals and run.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
You should be able to join the bandit and do bandit mission as well. A mission could be to deliver the fame from the gate to the bandit Head Quarters of the respective map, you would not be able to use big gates/ teleport matrix while doing this mission but you can use jump portals and run.
corruption 🤬

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
KiLL_S m 0 K E
Clan
PeakY BlinderS
We are thankful for all the incoming feedback, as it is both important and valuable for Dino Storm development. The suggestions you’ve sent us so far have shown us that our plans for adjusting the game’s maps would not really affect the root of the issues at hand, and therefore not have the effects desired by the community.
Although there are many different facets and perspectives to your feedback, most of you wrote about attacking and controlling sites in order to earn fame and ultimately be elected Sheriff in the town hall, which also provides access to the precious tyrannosaurus rex. However, the most obvious aspects in gameplay are not always the ones at the root of the problem, which is why we attempt to dig deeper and gain additional analytical data—from the game, testers and GMs alike. This way, we want to reach the core of the issue. Going from the observations we have made so far, we are not convinced that revising the game’s maps alone would improve gameplay enough to be satisfactory.

In the last few days we had been intensively discussing a number of design iterations and concepts—but the further we went and discussed possible solutions, the more it became obvious that we would actually need to think about changing the main gameplay path for unlocking T-Rex. We already had ideas for changing the endgame mechanics and concepts on our to-do list, and now we needed to figure out whether we will have to tackle these ideas before or after any potential map adjustments are made.

We condensed the list of issues and points that need to be addressed down to:
  • Server-spanning alliances misusing their influence, deciding who gets and doesn’t get the T-Rex
  • Stalling endgame as soon as T-Rex has been unlocked
  • Rather boring and predictable gameplay around sites (Travel Gates, Claims)

Let us know what you think, or if we are missing important key points! ;)

Edit: Link to Early concept
Would you think it's possible for all eu 1 2 3 4 to merge as one due the fact I notice drop in player base over the years

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
it would be nice but it cant happen cuz how will the clans share gates like 2 3 gates per clan? thats not cool
how even players gonna share server if they have 2 or more characters on different servers?

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
View attachment 43786
Again some little sneak peak for the exclusive clothing in the celebrity store that is reserved for the sheriff (WIP)
i was also thinking about some skins but not extraordinary skins like lava muscles and stuff. i always felt it could be nice to have skins that gave a more natural look for the dinosaur. you could also add skins with battle scars on dinos or something like that which could be cool if made correctly

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
View attachment 43786
Again some little sneak peak for the exclusive clothing in the celebrity store that is reserved for the sheriff (WIP)
could you tell with what it would be possible to buy this exclusive clothing, with stones, gold coins, dino dollars or with something else?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's looking kinda dull. What I suggest instead is adding more special sinister clothes.

Or perhaps a special clothes for events, like you did in 2020. The fur clothing set was introduced.

I would love it if new costume events could be added.

For example, Doctor Plague or a Jester clothing set could be introduced or even a sinister Gown for the female character.

Item of that genre would make players want more clothes from celebrity store.

(It's called a Celebrity Store afterall)

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Do the skins give multiple attributes, for say +1000 damage, +1000 strength at the same time. @Highway

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think many of us agree that our ranger and DS needs more customization.

That's why I would like them to add visual effects or skins of our weapons to The New Store (Tokens).

1652022332797.png
This is a fairly old fanmade, but it can serve as an idea.

Our weapon's vfx could also be multi-colored. I think this will not be difficult, the developers have done it before. :p

add an item and change the color: https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/10-dinosaur-weapon-balance.18438/post-49069

Another idea is based on halo infinite, in halo there is a very interesting visual kill effect, and that could give more visual spectacle in wars.
It could also be useful when we kill a mob. :unsure:

1652022742134.png

Here is another example. There are also visual effects that work with the same player.

Another example, this will be added in a future event:

Last edited:

Pupe

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Pupe007
Clan
X Famliy X
Aqui mis Ideas para que DINO STORM vuelva vivesa de hace unos años atras

1.INTERCAMBIO DE OBJETOS ENTRE JUGADORES
2. NUEVOS MAPAS ( COMO EJEMPLOS UN MAPA CON DINOS ACUATICOS Y QUE SOLO SE PUEDA ENTRAR CON UN DINO MARINO) (MAPAS AEREOS QUE SOLO SE PUEDA IR CON DINOS VOLADORES)
3. NUEVOS DINOSAURIOS (SPINOS, MEGALODONES, ALLOSAUROS,) MAS DIVERSIDAD DE DINOS
4. MAS ARMAS
MUCHAS GRACIAS POR SU ATENCIO Y ESPERO QUE TOMEN ENCUENTA LAS IDEAS

Here my Ideas for DINO STORM to come back alive from a few years ago

1. EXCHANGE OF OBJECTS BETWEEN PLAYERS
2. NEW MAPS (AS EXAMPLES A MAP WITH AQUATIC DINOS AND THAT YOU CAN ONLY ENTER WITH A MARINE DINO) (AIR MAPS THAT YOU CAN ONLY GO WITH FLYING DINOS)
3. NEW DINOSAURS (SPINOS, MEGALODONS, ALLOSAURS,) MORE DIVERSITY OF DINOS
4. MORE WEAPONS
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ATTENTION AND I HOPE YOU TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.