Padishah.sSword

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Padishah.sSword
Clan
I have no clan
Hello forum folks. As a player who has played Dino Storm for a long time, I would like to share some of the changes that I consider essential to the current game and some innovations that I wish to be added, as a result of my experiences and observations.

As you know, the main goal of the game is to be chosen as the sheriff and get a t-rex.

Being selected as sheriff requires a lot of hard work and solid team play. However, this hard work and team play has left its place to cheap bargains and monopolization. This monopolization has not only alienated many players who aim to achieve the main goal of the game by having FUN, but has also reduced the number of players considerably. Of course, I was among the players who left the game. However, I have returned to this game, which helped me have a good time in my childhood, and the situation I encountered made me sad. (I am writing based on the Europe_4 server.)

• While Dinoville used to be full of life, it is empty now. Also, you'll be lucky if you see a few players in the Gold Fields. The number of new players in the game has decreased a lot.
  • One or more clans have taken over the server. Even the players in crowded clans are inactive.
  • Almost zero players texting in the chat box.
  • There are no two players doing the same task. I have completed the same task once and maybe twice with another player.
  • I guess the PvP thing is gone.

I can list many more entries, but without further ado, I want to move on to the main idea part. Long story short, THE GAME IS ABOUT TAKING IT'S FINAL BREATH.

So how do we get Dino Storm back to its old LIVELY and FUNNY times? Here are the ideas that come to my mind:

• Since Dino Storm is a game with a wild west theme, more chaos and uncertainty should be added to the game atmosphere. As the first way to do this - I say without the knowledge of technical infrastructure and possibilities - all Europe servers should be merged into a single Europe server. This recommendation also applies to Asia and America servers.
    • When the servers are brought together and the number of servers available in the game decreases to three (Europe, Asia and America), the negotiations and monopoly for the becoming sheriff on x servers will be broken and the players will search for new solutions. This process will add freshness and excitement to the game.
    • With the server merge, all clans will be reset (closed) thus spawning new clans made up of fully active players. A new clan means a new order, new friendships and enmities. Thus, as the action and interaction in the game will increase, this will also have a positive effect on gold purchases.

• New and dynamic fame system. Currently, in the game fame is just earned with the operation of the buildings and the clothes, dinosaur skin, etc. As far as I know, fame is not gained or lost through PvP. In addition, clans do not have an important distinguishing feature that distinguishes them from each other. Duel option for PvP will be added to the game.
    • With the new and dynamic fame system, players will gain fame if they duel through PvP, and lose fame if they lose. Fame points gained and lost will vary according to the balance between dueling players (player level, dinosaur and weapon level, etc.). Thanks to the duel system, there will be a new way for players to gain fame.
    • In order for the duel system to work, the player who refuses three duels in a row will not be able to gain fame for three days and three duels and they are labeled (marked) by the system as "COWARD" or "TIMID" or "MAMA'S BOY".
    • Clans will have special fame points. These fame points will affect how many sheriffs can be found in clan x. With this feature, meta clans will be avoided.

• Making operation of the buildings difficult through PvE. The way to do this is thanks to the Bandit Raid system added to the game, if the same player or the same clan operates a building for x time, the said building will be looted by the bandits and the players will have to play teamwork to repel these bandits. If they fail, the operated building will be forfeited (it will be neutral), the player and clan operating the building will lose fame points and cannot be operated again for x days by the same player or the same clan.
The key points of the overall improvement of the game depend, in my opinion, on the above changes.

I have a lot of ideas in my mind, but I wanted to share this much as I want to hear the opinions of the game managers and other players. Of course, there are missing points in my ideas and suggestions. As players, if we want to play this game with fun, we must be open to innovations and changes in the game.

Sorry for my English. I'm not native English speaker.

Kind regards,
Padishah.sSword

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Since Dino Storm is a game with a wild west theme, more chaos and uncertainty should be added to the game atmosphere. As the first way to do this - I say without the knowledge of technical infrastructure and possibilities - all Europe servers should be merged into a single Europe server. This recommendation also applies to Asia and America servers.
  • When the servers are brought together and the number of servers available in the game decreases to three (Europe, Asia and America), the negotiations and monopoly for the becoming sheriff on x servers will be broken and the players will search for new solutions. This process will add freshness and excitement to the game.
  • With the server merge, all clans will be reset (closed) thus spawning new clans made up of fully active players. A new clan means a new order, new friendships and enmities. Thus, as the action and interaction in the game will increase, this will also have a positive effect on gold purchases.
it would be messed up and its hardly possible bcs of technical issues, like, how to merge characters which are in several servers and etc.

Making operation of the buildings difficult through PvE. The way to do this is thanks to the Bandit Raid system added to the game, if the same player or the same clan operates a building for x time, the said building will be looted by the bandits and the players will have to play teamwork to repel these bandits. If they fail, the operated building will be forfeited (it will be neutral), the player and clan operating the building will lose fame points and cannot be operated again for x days by the same player or the same clan.
something similar is already planned for development in 3rd part of endgame

you should read other posts, many people before you suggested to merge servers and do some similar stuff as you suggest. its pointless to make same post over again

Padishah.sSword

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Padishah.sSword
Clan
I have no clan
it would be messed up and its hardly possible bcs of technical issues, like, how to merge characters which are in several servers and etc.

something similar is already planned for development in 3rd part of endgame

you should read other posts, many people before you suggested to merge servers and do some similar stuff as you suggest. its pointless to make same post over again
I'm new in the forum. I've must missed that threads.

Padishah.sSword

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Padishah.sSword
Clan
I have no clan
I don't have any knowledge about technical issues or it's possibility but merging characters shouldn't be that hard to solve I think.