What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
i don't think you're really reading what i'm saying.

by afk draining, as other people have said in this thread, i mean that people will use a full tank build and just stand in the building's circle and drain. they don't fight back. they use their heal. they just stand there passively draining while the defenders try to kill them. and without extra power, this takes ages. you can't bleed them. you can't stun them. you can't burn them. nothing. it doesn't matter how many defenders or allies show up. they just won't fight back because it's better to stall with healing.

bro u are not from eu1 i believe, check our server we fight so much , these eu1 clowns just wanna use ur argument to favor them we fight 20-30 members at one site, @devs shld really watch the fights on eu1 these clowns says we dont fight? either they should be blind or playing somether game or lying.
devs can watch the game!.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
omg stop talking about eu1. i don't care. i don't care what goes on in eu1. i'm sharing my experience from my server. not everything is about eu1. eu1 is not the center of ds.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
omg stop talking about eu1. i don't care. i don't care what goes on in eu1. i'm sharing my experience from my server. not everything is about eu1. eu1 is not the center of ds.
U say attackers doesn't fight which also includes my clan , im just giving what my clan does. If not then write ur secrer attackers doesn't fight btw that's not other sever attackers problem

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
U say attackers doesn't fight which also includes my clan , im just giving what my clan does. If not then write ur secrer attackers doesn't fight btw that's not other sever attackers problem
allies have to defend their own maps. even when allies do help each other, it takes forever to kill an afk brachi. 5+ people defending on building and it takes 2-3 minutes to kill a tank. and in that time, they drain a lot, and allies can barely heal their building. and then the kos comes right back and reverts any progress made. i've seen it happen several times over the past few weeks.
????????????????????

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
devs aren't mind readers. watching gameplay won't tell them what players want or think!
Watching game play doesn't say attackers don't fight? 🙄

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
i don't know what these words are supposed to mean in this order.
Watching the game play tells if attackers are attacking back and fighting or not and it doesn't have anything to do about thinking lol.
If I'm lying I wouldnt ask Dev's to watch game play let's be fair.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@itzmee Please, It would be helpfull when you stop repeating yourself and fill this thread with same stuff over and over? We got your point, thanks ;)

We are trying to find a balance for defenders/attackers while the gameplay stays fun. Not an easy I know and it certainly will have its things here and there that are not ideal for everyone. Again, we are looking at the battles and can see a what is going on apart from the statistics data we are seeing. I am also repeating myself I know :angel:

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
Watching the game play tells if attackers are attacking back and fighting or not and it doesn't have anything to do about thinking lol.
If I'm lying I wouldnt ask Dev's to watch game play let's be fair.
i didn't even say anything about you lying. i said that watching gameplay doesn't tell the devs what players want or are thinking...

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
PIGROTY
Clan
-E V O L U T I O N-
Everything alliance want is being provided.
1. No need of defend 24/7 , PPL complain about the war ending in 10 minutes but these are the PPL that only login during the attack hours and not play much during other phase.
2. The time taking for excellent buildings is still the same as before 3.6 minutes with dynamic rates , alliance complaining about no PvP are the PPL who doesn't want to fight defender vs attacker clan but defending alliance vs 1 attacker clan.
What ever you(Dev's) do in support of repairing , clans in alliance still will not repair it with its own members but still bring alliance clans info fight and then ask for fair fight.
3. Now doing something about brachi is literally so silly , there are many instances my clan members killed the brachi in amount 30 seconds(real defender) and ofc takes time to kill brachi of alliance clans(who is using buff) to defend the camp and that's the whole point there. Other alliance clans should not be able to kill the real attacker is the exact reason why the buff was introduced, or make it 10x less damage.
How can defenders expect fair fight when they literally call all alliance clans vs one attacking that? That's the whole point here.
I really don't have any problem in doing something about brachi but I really want the fake attackers not get the buff.
Let's say if two attackers are fighting each other with buff and then real defender comes in and the clans that kills the real defender continues to have the buff while the other fake attacker doesn't have. I'm just giving idea if there is better idea please push it on.
For PPL complaining about war ending in 10 minutes yesterday, basically aod has too many members on and not enough defenders and hence that's the result.
4. Irony is some guy was saying to replace the DDS with gold coins to create clan..? Ahem? Attackers using that is a problem? Started with defenders.
You are looking it from just one point of view, Im not part of the dominating/defending alliance in my server rn, Im an attacker from my own clan, the wars are too bad, I've already told why. The gates are like paper gates that are taken over in minutes leaving no time for fun, how exactly is creating smaller clans being in the same alliance and draining gates in minutes and doing nothing for the rest of the phase fun? The phases made the mechanism kinda bad and these few gate updates have just worsened the experience. There is no pvp or liveliness in the wars. just like robots, we go drain, fight if lucky with another drainer and keep fighting him until the gate is taken over by one of us and collect the 3 medals it gives while wasting ur DD and time. *claps*

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
i don't know what these words are supposed to mean in this order.
It is better to ignore him because what he says makes no sense. Who kills a brachy in 30 seconds????? And I do understand your point, you see, well, most people do.

Returning to the main topic, with respect to the stability implant, wouldn't it be better to reduce the effects by 30% or 40% than to leave it to chance? because leaving it to chance would leave the implant unusable, for hunting given that on the map (MM) they are where it is most used for hunting... halving it will take away the op, in this way we also prevent players from only using weapons and tell us what stun and avoid again the imbalance of weapons and dinos

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
It is better to ignore him because what he says makes no sense. Who kills a brachy in 30 seconds????? And I do understand your point, you see, well, most people do.

Returning to the main topic, with respect to the stability implant, wouldn't it be better to reduce the effects by 30% or 40% than to leave it to chance? because leaving it to chance would leave the implant unusable, for hunting given that on the map (MM) they are where it is most used for hunting... halving it will take away the op, in this way we also prevent players from only using weapons and tell us what stun and avoid again the imbalance of weapons and dinos
I prefer it RNG as now there can be tactical play to zone out enemy and trying to plant your clan mate in tactical position to prevent the "afk tank" from charging in.

Instead of old stabi literally getting stunned for 1.5 seconds and running away .....if it's nerf by 40% maybe they get stunned for 3-3.5 seconds which still allow "afk tank" to charge in to site with no stopping of them =.=

With shift+ability and RNG type of implants I think everything will boils down to timing and precision of using that ability in the moment of combat

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Idk but some implants like stability, reflector, rage, etc (that are not base statistics), should have their own skill slot in which we can use it MANUALLY. With its own skill slot (ONLY ONE) and cooldown.

This way we would have better tactical control in PvP combats.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I know the problem would be that some implants would clash in a skill space, but I think it's a matter of classifying them and letting the player decide on their own.

For my part I would classify like this:

• Implants with passive stats: vitality, strength, stamina, endurance, stamina, recovery, armor, agility, shield, claws.
  • Implants with skills: heat, reflector, stability.

but I don't know, it's a vague idea I've had for a long time haha

It would also give the opportunity to see more implants and techs with more varied and some more complex statistics (which, by the way, are already needed).

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
View attachment 47972That is a war, currently I have all that time left and it was a 1 hour conflict and the worst thing is that no one came to stop and no one fights, where is the logic in all that?
Like we said earlier, the update was deployed in the logic as if the game is 1 clan vs an entire server (call it 10vs100) hence why all the advantages to the attackers, that's why it has become a gates swapping gameplay as those who are trying to hold the sites can't defend them in most cases so they'll lose and will have to retake on the next conflict phase (and they will 100% retake) so it simply leaves no fun, meaning a clan vs clan war isn't gonna be fun or even a real war because you'll swap gates in 10 minutes, kill each other for 10 minutes and then wait for the next phase

And since now it's clan vs clan (due to the buff which doesn't allow third-parties to help kill attackers) the clan which is trying to hold has like 10% chances of not losing their site, that's how the "fair" gameplay has become. Sure it was fair to have such a drain and slow repair speed when buff didn't exist because players had time to kill all the tanks because of their allies, but now it's even harder because the rate is the same, allies can't help you, and tanks are literally overpowered in this game, I mean we reached a point where players would pick Brachi over Rex although Rex is "supposed" to be exclusive unlike other dinos, even if you don't need Sheriff for it anymore, why would anyone take Rex if it's not even worth the grind?

And yes attackers are gonna be outnumbered because of the allies, but not because of that one clan who's trying to defend sites, sure you can tell your allies to do something in order to help you prevent attackers from reaching site, but when there's 10-15 tanks in your site allies will do nothing but watch you lose that site, and you can't do anything either because you need time to kill all these tanks, time you don't have due to their drain speed. 1 attacker in each clan, having insane drain speed against your low repair speed

Then there goes your DDs as you're trying to hold sites and attackers lose nothing to make you lose it, they don't try to hold it so they don't upgrade yields they simply leave it at 50% so you retake and lose it all over again, it simply makes no sense anymore

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The one-takeover rule is to blame for the problem of
  1. Not having enough battle or non-existent for a site
  2. War ending too quickly
  3. No satisfaction in war

Overall, I really like the flow of the Site phases, from the production phase to the vulnerable phase. I do see the idea behind it.

I understand that if we could take over as much as we'd liked, then the side majority would overwhelm the side minority— thus no fame for the smaller clan attacking.

The idea of capturing a large amount of fame is good in itself, but the drawback is that it's only capturing/ stealing the fame, in most cases, we don't have to battle for it, and once captured, war's done.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
How about we add a mechanic that would ensure that players can not just stand around and that be it. Something like:
  • During Conflict Phases buildings will emit in regular time intervals a fear effect to all players within the circle
  • The healing Effect of all players within the building circle gets impaired to 50% effectivness
  • the Building themself emit in regular time intervals damage to the players within the circle

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
How about we add a mechanic that would ensure that players can not just stand around and that be it. Something like:
  • During Conflict Phases buildings will emit in regular time intervals a fear effect to all players within the circle
  • The healing Effect of all players within the building circle gets impaired to 50% effectivness
  • the Building themself emit in regular time intervals damage to the players within the circle
This can be abused with extra power just to wait for enemies who are about to enter the circle

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
i know you said all players above, but just for my clarity's sake, would this be all players in the circle or just those with the defender/attacker debuff?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i know you said all players above, but just for my clarity's sake, would this be all players in the circle or just those with the defender/attacker debuff?
All non Pvp Protected players?

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
All non Pvp Protected players?
i see. i think it's an interesting idea. i feel like all three options at once might be a bit much but it's something i'd have to see in action to say for sure. i know highway mentioned something about adjusting how fear works but i still think players would find a way to wedge themselves in so i'm not sure.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
i see. i think it's an interesting idea. i feel like all three options at once might be a bit much but it's something i'd have to see in action to say for sure. i know highway mentioned something about adjusting how fear works but i still think players would find a way to wedge themselves in so i'm not sure.
Yeah I see there more of ORs between the options rather than ANDs.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I don't remember who suggested the idea of having a dynamic draining depending on the dino class, but it sounds decent and fair, maybe we can talk about it? Could be worth a test on PTR, plus it would make the gameplay fun at least no?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I don't remember who suggested the idea of having a dynamic draining depending on the dino class, but it sounds decent and fair, maybe we can talk about it? Could be worth a test on PTR, plus it would make the gameplay fun at least no?
Came also from me^^ but it is also not just a fire and forget thing, as with the suggestion it would always default to the lowest drain factor currently in the circle per clan

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Came also from me^^ but it is also not just a fire and forget thing, as with the suggestion it would always default to the lowest drain factor currently in the circle per clan
Okay but it's possible to at least test it, without testing our ideas we can't know whether it's a good one or not, I don't mean on live servers of course, I mean testing them on PTR. Your idea will enforce players to use specific dino classes if they choose to have a faster drain speed, meaning there's gonna be combat because it's not a tank class, and if they choose to tank up and drain as much as possible, it's not gonna be as fast + defender will have time to kill the tanks, it sounds fun and not so bad

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
During Conflict Phases buildings will emit in regular time intervals a fear effect to all players within the circle
I like this idea, it's like an increased difficulty while trying to take the Site. And it ties in with what @Hardwell has proposed. To implement a way that the attackers are always interacting with the Site. This does the job.

The healing Effect of all players within the building circle gets impaired to 50% effectivness
This does not solve anything. Tanks will still be with the most health vitality. So they will still be able to drain passively.

Enemy attacker uses full defence setup (Armor + Agility + Shield + Vitality)

the Building themself emit in regular time intervals damage to the players within the circle
This is a complicated one. In a way, this breaks the PvP part of the gameplay. Keep in mind, we all here are complaining about the Branchio because it's very unfair in PvP, in the Site Radius.

Now, if you're adding a third-party attacker to the PvP, it's just complicating things and making things not fun. This is only theory and my view.

Imagine I am not using a Tank to drain, this will be a big disadvantage for me. By contrast, this idea itself forces the enemy to use Tank to stay alive the longest.

Status
Not open for further replies.