Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Silver crowns shouldn't be given for free.. that's the only decent thing I have for flexing on rexless players and rich players with no crowns :')
its not giving them for free, its giving them for effort that this player supplied the building. I mean ok he supplied so he should get fame from his clan but lets be honest sometimes people use other ones for supply and dont supply for their own eleciton - like that this person is getting fame which shouldnt be his/hers. And when someone who supplies try to talk about this to leader hes ignored or just laughed at (if hes not leader friend but just normal/new player)

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
its not giving them for free, its giving them for effort that this player supplied the building. I mean ok he supplied so he should get fame from his clan but lets be honest sometimes people use other ones for supply and dont supply for their own eleciton - like that this person is getting fame which shouldnt be his/hers. And when someone who supplies try to talk about this to leader hes ignored or just laughed at (if hes not leader friend but just normal/new player)
bruh maybe change ur pfp if u want coz initially I thought ur a girl player cuz of ur pink skin

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I actually have also question about the PTR. Will we have to create new acconouts? Or we will be able to log in to our old acconouts from pt2?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
It's better to have a new login, I have no idea what my PTR account is
I actually have also question about the PTR. Will we have to create new acconouts? Or we will be able to log in to our old acconouts from pt2?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
It's better to have a new login, I have no idea what my PTR account is
i know that the pain part of ptr is to check how pt3 is working out, but if we will be able to log in into our pt2 acconouts it will give way more competition if its about attacking the buildings and holding them

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
main not pain*

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
i know that the pain part of ptr is to check how pt3 is working out, but if we will be able to log in into our pt2 acconouts it will give way more competition if its about attacking the buildings and holding them
Am pretty sure they always delete old ptr accounts.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
technically they usually delete "avatar" of old ptr account but you can use login to enter if you remember password that is (or just reuqest new password if you forgot it)

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Good question, but i'm afrait that it is too early to give a rocksolid answer.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
It will be a store for clan equipment in dinoville where it can be purchased with clan dollar
Any insight on how the store looks like?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Or why not put a separate tab in the crownsshop and call it the “Clan section”

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Any newsss?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
We are progressing pretty good for the endgame part 3 update. Public PTR might be ready in February.
guys emphasis on the "MIGHT"

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
With the update will not change the maps but try to show all jump links on the map, not only those that are close to to you.
What about Maujak?

Are we going to see some layout change or we'll be stuck with that linear design forever?

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Se acaba el mes de febrero y no ha llegado la actualización. ¿Cuando será?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
IMG_0298.jpegNakorath may be cooking something. Fingers crossed

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Bro lemme hug you!!!!!!❤🔥❤❤❤🥲

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
@Highway

In regards of people using multi accounts

- there is NO way that a person would be that dumb to actually admit this in the game for a screenshot with f11 to be taken, therefore you need to give serious examples on how to gather solid evidence about this.

- possible solution: support actually checking ALL the accounts since DS support helds informations about every account from the day it was creating.
- what to look for. ip address change out of nowhere, VPN used(each time you use a VPN even the ip address belongs to the same country it uses a different ip class-different town for example).

Can games detect VPNs?
Keep in mind that use of a VPN to access games can be detected and publishers/game devs can and do ban accounts that use them if it's against their Tos

- lots of people are creating low level accounts and also lots of people are selling/buying accounts(there are facebook groups, discord servers, etc specially created for this).

- since you can actually see which payment method was/is used each time when a transaction was/is made do a search on it to find out if the bank used has changed or belongs to a different country. If payment made through PayPal raise an investigation with PayPal regarding possible fraud- after all you don't want to be associated with fraudsters.

- hire new people(capable people) to help you out on the support side.

-deactivate the message announcing when a GM is online. this way a gm can actually see what is happening in real time before people will announce eachother " hey stop gm is on"

I also have some other suggestions to actually improve this game but I won't just offer them for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.