Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
How about making attacks on the buildings availabe only for people that have around 100 hours of active gameplay?
This is actually a very good proposal that could solve the multi accounts problem of low levels.

Adding another layer of activities will at least prevent players from upgrading low level accounts and instantly using them to drain the low level zones.

@Highway this idea should be further investigated and implemented.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
They can do that if they want to loose a lot of fame. The building yield level that can only be upgraded once between the conflict phases and will fall back to level 1 when a building is overtaken. That would mean they stay at basic level 1 yield all the time. Gaining only a fraction of fame items. Not the best strategy ;)
This will definitely work in full servers like eu1 and am1 but In some servers the owning clan won't mind lower fame gain as they can still control the server no matter what. Less fame will really not affect them since fame is just needed for sheriff in the end nothing more.
And there is also Clan C that goes to one building with a good attack squad and takes one building at a time. And Clan D, E... doing the same with other buildings? If Clan A and B will splitting up their forces to pull that off they will be outnumbered if they own to many buildings.
If the undefended gates become ownerless at the end of the attack period, I can see how other clans will actually be able to take gates.
Right now its plannd that it takes 15 minutes to fully drain a building without a defender to repair at the same time. Full repair currently requires 4x the time as the drain (60 minutes) and will only slow down the drain if attackers are present. An started attack that is not drained anymore after 3 minutes will end and reset all clan effort. But that can and will be finetuned once gameplay tests are made.
If clan effort is reset after 3 minutes does the game interpret this as a gate being successfully defended or will the gate become ownerless. How exactly will it happen that alliance can only hold as many gate as they can defend when someone can attack all gate and the map holder successfully defend for the 3 minute duration.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
This is actually a very good proposal that could solve the multi accounts problem of low levels.

Adding another layer of activities will at least prevent players from upgrading low level accounts and instantly using them to drain the low level zones.

@Highway this idea should be further investigated and implemented.
I believe it would be easier to increase the level needed to be able to drain zones.
I don't see any point in players level 25 or less wanting to drain

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
This will definitely work in full servers like eu1 and am1 but In some servers the owning clan won't mind lower fame gain as they can still control the server no matter what. Less fame will really not affect them since fame is just needed for sheriff in the end nothing more.

If the undefended gates become ownerless at the end of the attack period, I can see how other clans will actually be able to take gates.

If clan effort is reset after 3 minutes does the game interpret this as a gate being successfully defended or will the gate become ownerless. How exactly will it happen that alliance can only hold as many gate as they can defend when someone can attack all gate and the map holder successfully defend for the 3 minute duration.
A clan will only loose the building when another clan was won an attack. (fully drained the building)

But there is the town dinoville that will also claim buildings in the conflict time. Its not a PVE attack rather directly claimed by the town without a fight. How many per map depends on the activity in the townhall to scale servers properly and make the fight of the remaining buildings fun.

I believe it would be easier to increase the level needed to be able to drain zones.
I don't see any point in players level 25 or less wanting to drain
Yes that could be a good idea to increase the level requirement for building attacks. What will be changed already is that only players are able to drain or repair, if the have the required level, not just the initiator of the attack.

Aaaand here is little teaser ;)
1707577852634.png

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Idk if this is a smart idea but what if the buildings were only able to drain by a particular level of a player.

Example: Level 20 players will only be able to get lvl 20 gate and lvl 45 players only gets to attack/defend building level 45 and so on.. No other level gets to drain that building except the required leveled players. I don't know what will be the drawbacks. (The gates which dont face attacks from players of that required level will be taken away by dinoville until then)

(We can enforce this by giving lvl 55 gate the maximum reward and from there each building gets lowered rewards..) so this system could work for this game.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Yes that could be a good idea to increase the level requirement for building attacks. What will be changed already is that only players are able to drain or repair, if the have the required level, not just the initiator of the attack.
By required level do you mean exact level that will be on build or also any level above that level?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Soon we will have PTR? OMG, I'm so happy that I can finally get back to the game after a long break :D (I need a new summary, I really forgot some things).

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Its not a PVE attack rather directly claimed by the town without a fight. How many per map depends on the activity in the townhall to scale servers properly and make the fight of the remaining buildings fun.
Does this take into consideration that we are already manipulating townhall activity to facilitate our own election? Less people in election= less spot in townhall= More fame to focus on our player= safer elections. I don't think anyone would break this cycle just for some more fame. Of course this system works well in populated server like eu1. Problem is non-mainstream servers barely have 10% of their players in town election.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
The fact that dinoville takes the gates is very beneficial though. Less fame is generated overall and this weakens how much fame one can put in the election.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
But there is the town dinoville that will also claim buildings in the conflict time. Its not a PVE attack rather directly claimed by the town without a fight. How many per map depends on the activity in the townhall to scale servers properly and make the fight of the remaining buildings fun.
This part isn't clear.

1. After attack times, if an attacker hasn't touched a tower, does that tower go to Dinoville or stay with the current owner?

2. How does the number of seats in an office equate to the number of towers in a zone? How is that divided?

Players have tried to expand the town hall seats by making the applicants' number twice the number of available seats. Sometimes even more. However, the number of seats stayed the same. If you say that the number of gates will be directly connected to the TownHall activity, it means that there will be towers that will be PERMANENTLY held by Dinoville.

Permanently might be an extreme word for this context.. but it's not possible to expand the number of seats in the town hall, so therefore, it's quite difficult to reclaim a tower that's being held by DV.

So in the end, we are left with only a few buildings to play with?

Based on the information I've read so far, that's how I imagine things to be— Unless I have missed some parts, someone points me out.

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
1. After attack times, if an attacker hasn't touched a tower, does that tower go to Dinoville or stay with the current owner?

2. How does the number of seats in an office equate to the number of towers in a zone? How is that divided?
1. The clan of the building will remain to the owner if no one attacks the tower or if they can defend it by dont letting the building to be drained fully.

Dinoville building claim will be decided directly at the start of the conflict phase. The previous owner of these DV claimed buildings can use the conflict phase to pick up the remaining items though until its over. So the investment of upgraded yield levels can still be claimed. Buildings are randomly picked to keep the desired buildings in the hands of dinoville.

2. This will be balanced to the past townhall period results and we try start from the high populated servers that the available buildings will remain as they are now live. Lower populated servers however will in comparision have less buildings to claim.

The townhall already calculates the next available seats after a full election period has ended (14 days). This takes into account all election result within it, from street, district & town. In addition it uses a certain amout of previous periods to average the activity counter. Which in result will make the seat adjustments slower avoiding peak reactions. Fake applications are also detected and filtered out and reduces the effects if players try to trick the system.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
So you can't attack dv owned claims but you can collect from it, is it only for the previous alliance holding it or can anyone just collect it.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Tbh it would be nice if the dv buildings would go randomly to different clans everyday excluding clans that have currently buildings. Of course only clans that had active people in last days would take part in it. But like that everyone would be able to get some fame.

Im just trying to find a way for small clans to be able to get fame without any danger from the alliance etc.

- | LEON | -

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- l - L E O N - l -
Clan
- Peaky Blinders -
¿Pronto tendremos PTR? Dios mío, estoy muy feliz de poder finalmente volver al juego después de un largo descanso :D (necesito un nuevo resumen, realmente olvidé algunas cosas).

Si ya vamos a tener el PTR en nuestras manos.

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
So.. will there be neutral gates that let player spawn during window attacks?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So.. will there be neutral gates that let player spawn during window attacks?
Yes if DV holds a building anyone can use them freely as they remain in the protected state.

In addition if you have a PVP protection activated you can use all travel gates regardless of the conflict phase. If you are not PVP protected you can also use the gates during the conflict phase as long as they are not under attack state. (red)

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Yes if DV holds a building anyone can use them freely as they remain in the protected state.

In addition if you have a PVP protection activated you can use all travel gates regardless of the conflict phase. If you are not PVP protected you can also use the gates during the conflict phase as long as they are not under attack state. (red)
so when they are in attack state, can ANYONE use them? or will it still remain that attack phase you can't use?

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw

Even duelist could use the dv gates?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
With the update will not change the maps but try to show all jump links on the map, not only those that are close to to you.
:c

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I have actually few questions, I dont know if anyone answered, if yes then thats my bad but neverthless i will ask:

1. Will the supply charges be removed?

2. What will happen to the supply points count in clan? Will it dissapear just like we never supplied or maybe we can get additional 500 silver crowns per 1k supply points?

3. Will every map have same 'vunerable' time or it will be different for each map?

4. Will the cost of unlocking jump links change? (I mean thats its very impractical to open jump links in maujak comparing to gold fields)

5. Are there any plans to boost acconouts that got high offices before the pt2 update? It's currently very hard to outbid new, or boosted by alliance players when your rank is marshall and u want to play in peace so u mostly play alone.

-I- S N O W -I-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
I have actually few questions, I dont know if anyone answered, if yes then thats my bad but neverthless i will ask:

1. Will the supply charges be removed?

2. What will happen to the supply points count in clan? Will it dissapear just like we never supplied or maybe we can get additional 500 silver crowns per 1k supply points?

3. Will every map have same 'vunerable' time or it will be different for each map?

4. Will the cost of unlocking jump links change? (I mean thats its very impractical to open jump links in maujak comparing to gold fields)

5. Are there any plans to boost acconouts that got high offices before the pt2 update? It's currently very hard to outbid new, or boosted by alliance players when your rank is marshall and u want to play in peace so u mostly play alone.
this might anser your first question @Igaflys

1707758565455.png

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
thats just an idea, can be 100 for 1k, personally i dont care since i already have my rex XDDDD
Silver crowns shouldn't be given for free.. that's the only decent thing I have for flexing on rexless players and rich players with no crowns :')

Status
Not open for further replies.