Not open for further replies.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Since the problem of dds for max levels (55) was solved. In addition to the fact that in the next update the donation of dollars in the clans will be important, will there be any possibility that the clans can also buy clan boosters? Since, as we all know, once we are level 55, the missions no longer give clan boosters, which always seemed unintelligible to me in this situation.
En teoría deberían cambiar, porque habrá una nueva tienda de clanes y supongo estarán ahí

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
why when i played everything was stale but once i took a break all these bombastic updates are being released. Im so excited :DD

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Highway @Alewx @Faye

Item from my Inventory has disappeared.

I remember having around 3.2K Basic Damage Booster in my inventory before the update of this morning.

Now in the evening, I log in game, and my Basic Damage Booster is exactly at 250.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway @Alewx @Faye

Item from my Inventory has disappeared.

I remember having around 3.2K Basic Damage Booster in my inventory before the update of this morning.

Now in the evening, I log in game, and my Basic Damage Booster is exactly at 250.
Dont complain about basics or they will do another roll back :facepalm:

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Dont complain about basics or they will do another roll back :facepalm:
I would not mind compensation in the form of gc, as in the days when there was a bug hunting for smilon that would be best

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
Ofc they will compensate ''your hard earned'' basics , BRO JUST PLAY THE GAME , why complaining about non existant problem , the fact that you lose basics everyday is a good thing
it motivates you to log even more for farm more !
Take it positevily , again its not a bug , its a feature !

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
For some time already I noticed that, since the last changes at the weapons, the useage swayed from the peacemaker to the hammer. Now the majority is using almost entirly that and only that which is still not really the goal.
I have alrady with help of some Testers and GMs found some things that might be the reason the hammer is so overly used.
Now I would like to get some impressions why do you consider the hammer the only real weapon in the game atm?
Not only is the hammer very strong, on my server the brachi is one of the most used and annoying dinos.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
if the recovery imp would provide anymore healing the tanks would just be unbeatable.
And if you reverse the operation of the recovery implant? that recovers more vitality in dinos with low total vitality.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Ofc they will compensate ''your hard earned'' basics , BRO JUST PLAY THE GAME , why complaining about non existant problem , the fact that you lose basics everyday is a good thing
I hope you have worked or will ever work for 1 month WITHOUT a SALARY:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
and in some cases more than 1 month, let's say a year xDDDDDDDDDDD

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Not only is the hammer very strong, on my server the brachi is one of the most used and annoying dinos.
On my server most of the ppl play on rexes, thats why currently the best cure for this is hammer

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
On my server most of the ppl play on rexes, thats why currently the best cure for this is hammer
however, hammer deals terrifying damage against rex, even when you try to attack only in close, the chance that will lose to brachy-hammer is quite high

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
An inverted effect strength based on some reference hp based on level? I see brain go BOOOOM. :D
You mean the lower the hp , the higher the damages ?<3

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
You mean the lower the hp , the higher the damages ?<3
no that was about his recovery suggestion, and inverse effects are really nothing super nice. it works completly counterintuitive.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
no that was about his recovery suggestion, and inverse effects are really nothing super nice. it works completly counterintuitive.
Reco is good in my opinion too, ppl complain without actually using it. Only useless implant I believe is rage implant xd

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Reco is good in my opinion too, ppl complain without actually using it. Only useless implant I believe is rage implant xd
yea it needs a reconfiguration

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
recovery is not the best implant. A rework would not be bad.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
yea it needs a reconfiguration
I tried the implant several times, but I don't quite feel if it works or not... in dinos with little life, I feel that it's totally useless... and in dinos with a lot of life, maybe it won't exceed agility or weapon reflection, I mean how long do you survive with the implant.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have question regarding neighboring applications stats, are they supposed to be fixed or dynamic? I want to get answer ONLY from the dev who was developing that particular thing. I don't want to get any guesses or whatever is written somewhere

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
I have question regarding neighboring applications stats, are they supposed to be fixed or dynamic? I want to get answer ONLY from the dev who was developing that particular thing. I don't want to get any guesses or whatever is written somewhere
Same I have a doubt too, for example, if we are director and the data in the elections show that we will again win director or some below positions in the office,
I wanna know is.. what happens if we invest more fame to win board member after it shows "director" in the data.
Does the existing data in the election tab gets updated with it too? Or it continues showing "director" but we win board member in the end without it getting updated.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
All election statisics are a snapshop at the time they are posted. So they are static.
The neighbouring statistics changes after we update our fame.

This has been noted on multiple election occasions.

I thought it was a feature until now.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Bruh I'm confused ur saying this and highway saying that xd

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Heya devs, is it possible to drop multiple different sort of trash loot instead of 1 😊 🙏 (e.g trex horn and trex skin)

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Heya devs, is it possible to drop multiple different sort of trash loot instead of 1 😊 🙏 (e.g trex horn and trex skin)
Rex don't got horn and adding new trash isn't needed, it takes up unnecessary space for low lvls where they can store many stacks of rare items and uncommons for next levels. They should be kept limited as they are. (Dont say just buy space cuz ik many players who play this game for free-2-play)

Status
Not open for further replies.