Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
To be honest, i have huge doubts that these few 83k DD are actually that much of a cause, in the relation to the amount that gets burned during a conflict that is less than peanuts.
I suspect a lot more that it is something of "we told for 10 years what goes and who goes where and when", and continued now in this way.
Its also about i want to hold as many builds as possible so one i have beef with cannot have any alongside it.(they want more than 1-2 builds so number increases)

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
The problem is that clans want to keep 1 map or half a map like before, but this update only benefits the clans that have a single level 4 zone, as they can heal +80 and be drained by -80. To defend more than one portal, you would need at least 8 or 10 players per portal, depending on the number of attackers on your server. In my case, we managed to defend a portal with 7 defenders against 5 attackers from one clan and 3 more attackers from another clan, but we also needed help from 4 players from a clan allied with ours.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Here just a quick one to get your opinion on:

Site unlockes fame items after first defence
  • Hold count needs to be 1 or higher to be able to take out items from a site

This ensures that attacker must also be defender to earn fame. So both parties want attack & defents to be fair to be able to earn fame. With this site swapping would result in 0 fame.

Additionally we plan to adjust the drain/repair timings a bit to balance it out based on our data. (a little longer time to overtake a site)
but won't that make the original defending alliance have the upper hand again?

because the attackers (smaller clans) will have to defend their portals without the protection of the adrenaline buff

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan

because the attackers (smaller clans) will have to defend their portals without the protection of the adrenaline buff
by "smaller clans" u mean like 2-5 players? bcs 10-20 players can take 1 gate and try to fight also buff will help them, but @Highway then again, that 1 clan vs bigger clans cant compete bcs multiple attacker clans can kill defenders, thats what we were complaining about attackers can have useful allies

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

they didn't even think about it, they didn't even think about the fact that now every conflict will be such that in every gate 0 fame (yes, go add update what destroy absolutely fame by gates, hi mining, clothing), would be better if an optimization update came out than that's all, I don't understand how it was possible to make this system in 1-2 years, and then introduce it on live, after making sure that it doesn't work correctly enough, but now we get updates that take 1 step forward and 2 steps back, I'm really angry that pvp in this game has stopped being fun, optimization, balance changes that are too bold in my opinion, as well as gate gameplay also does not work now, it was not fun and so it is now, but now the number of phases has also been reduced

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
I thought of something similar to clan registration for the conquest of Pirate Galaxy. What if we could register to take a zone, but the clan that would be accepted to attack would be chosen randomly (preferably a clan with more than one member)

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
by "smaller clans" u mean like 2-5 players? bcs 10-20 players can take 1 gate and try to fight also buff will help them, but @Highway then again, that 1 clan vs bigger clans cant compete bcs multiple attacker clans can kill defenders, thats what we were complaining about attackers can have useful allies
a clan of 10-20 members cannot fight an entire alliance 😅😅

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -

well as some other servers like to mention all the time outside of yapping about eu1 is that the attackers are not always smaller sometimes they can be even equal force even on eu1 attackers can gether up betwene 15 to 20 players are they not capable of defending a single gate if defending is oh so easy? shouldnt be a problem then or is it perhaps that they do not like to be at the receiving end of a multi clan attack?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-

Totally agreed. Attackers will have to do twice the amount of work.

Either defending is very easy and then attackers can't even get a tower to begin with OR defending is not that easy and then they can't keep their towers for one phase, especially with evening attack phases.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
What clould help is that the adrenaline buff is only given to the top effort attacking clan.

This also prevents allys from have an advantage if fake attacks to obtain the buff
"Fake" attackers can be more numerous, so it could still result in a trade of sorts(although it's rare). But certainly better than the current system.

_Bad BunnY_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Bad BunnY_
Clan
- Ascended Amour -
Well, everything you've done lately sounds very logical lol. They make changes to try to make the game not dependent on alliances, but...

1. We return again to practically a single time part where you can participate. People who cannot go in at night and take advantage of the morning and afternoon hours have nothing to do. Of course people complain about defense schedules, how could they be happy knowing that on a schedule their enemies get some fame?, lol. The alliances are not interested in gaining more fame, they are interested in ensuring that their enemies do nothing. That's why they complain non-stop about the schedules. Which is completely meaningless, because before when you had to defend 24 hours absolutely NO ONE complained. It's just that the defenders got used to this and increasingly want the easier task.

2. It is meaningless to force that in order to get some fame you have to defend a portal, which strengthens alliances. Why? Because after they lose the portal the entire alliance (which predominates for obvious reasons) with multiple clans will be attacker and the result is more than obvious to say. I prefer the game as it was before being able to drain at any time to tire my enemies to a system where the alliances are even more comfortable and I can't even drain because when I enter. There are 50 hours of protection phase.

The worst thing is that there will surely be people who will laugh at what I say, (Because they don't know how to depend on themselves)

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
well as some other servers like to mention all the time outside of yapping about eu1 is that the attackers are not always smaller sometimes they can be even equal force even on eu1 attackers can gether up betwene 15 to 20 players are they not capable of defending a single gate if defending is oh so easy? shouldnt be a problem then or is it perhaps that they do not like to be at the receiving end of a multi clan attack?
But in any case, it will again be advantageous to join large alliances, as the attack force will not be impeded by any buff.

The side with more players will once again have a lot of advantage, especially in attack and as it will be mandatory to defend to gain fame, it will be simple for a large alliance to come together to prevent their enemies from gaining fame 🤨🤨

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Also guys could you fix the fact that we cant tp during vulnerable time, after all gates will get retaken? its kinda annoying to need walk half map for an hour

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
What clould help is that the adrenaline buff is only given to the top effort attacking clan.

This also prevents allys from have an advantage if fake attacks to obtain the buff
isnt this easily exploitable

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power

And how exactly would effort be measured?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces

It’s disappointing that when I mentioned that issue your only reply was that it’s irrelevant if attackers had allies

But now that attackers need to defend, apparently “attackers” shouldn’t have allies after all 🙂

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight

One way to exploit this effect: Clan X attacks the portal with 3 attackers, and the allied Clan Y attacks with 2 attackers. Two members of Clan X quickly leave the zone, and Clan Y gains the buff for 10 seconds. With 5 seconds remaining for Clan Y's buff to end, Clan X leaves the portal again, and so on.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Its more a finetuning in the timings overall to not let the conflict not end to early and give the defenders a bit more time to react. Keep in mind it will benefit attacker as well as they need to defend themselves to earn fame from sites.

If the owner of the site changes the contained items will get destroyed as it does currently. Accumulating it would lead to expolits. Means no rewards for anyone if no one defends. Mockup:
View attachment 48276

Hmm if that is the case they will swap sides for nothing?
But yes trying it out soon could be a thing as the idea isrealativle easy to implement.
Not all attackers have the possibility
to defend like small clans

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
But in any case, it will again be advantageous to join large alliances, as the attack force will not be impeded by any buff.

The side with more players will once again have a lot of advantage, especially in attack and as it will be mandatory to defend to gain fame, it will be simple for a large alliance to come together to prevent their enemies from gaining fame 🤨🤨
it was all always about numbers especialy in the old system that people cry here for every single day so it returns especialy there it was all about numbers anyone who says something else is a lair i was in many wars and not as a member of an alliance at the time every single one of these wars was won by the side with more people it always have been there was no variability to it just because you and your friends could drain at 3 am doesnt mean you won a war attackers are benefiting from the numbers game now especialy so why not give them a taste of their own medicine if they can all band togethere and single out any target then everyone else will now be able to band togethere on them during the needed defence because im sorry little timmy but your life as a free raider that just walks in takes a gate in 4 minutes cashes out fame and leaves will be gone now your need to put up a bit of effort into this

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
And how exactly would effort be measured?
Measurement is the same that would determine the final winner of the reclaim. The overall top clan that drained the most.

One way to exploit this effect: Clan X attacks the portal with 3 attackers, and the allied Clan Y attacks with 2 attackers. Two members of Clan X quickly leave the zone, and Clan Y gains the buff for 10 seconds. With 5 seconds remaining for Clan Y's buff to end, Clan X leaves the portal again, and so on.
It could also be measured by the currently top drainer, but that leads to the situation you described. Because of that the overall effort is taken. There are possibly some loopholes remaing though.

It’s disappointing that when I mentioned that issue your only reply was that it’s irrelevant if attackers had allies

But now that attackers need to defend, apparently “attackers” shouldn’t have allies after all 🙂
Yes I can feel you, but partly it is still irrelevant when the attacker clans unites into a single clan for an attack and bring more players than the defender into combat. But the change of the buff activation will certainly help if clans remain seperated.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway , how can attackers possibly defend more than 1 count when ratio of defender to attacker isnt fair?

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
As far as I know, the update is precisely to weaken the "numerous" side and this change clearly goes against the purpose of the update.
I suggest you stop denying the obvious and pretending you care about balance 🥱
neublon always been giving feedback and suggestions not caring for any side so telling him to stop pretending isnt so nice
also this update is pretty much fair, u want take gates easily & for free & then collect fame from it? well no
even myself as an attacker i dont find enjoyment while draining, ye its not easy for me to defend, but its easy for me to steal gates especially when i surprise the defenders with a sudden attack mid phase.
its hard for me to defend as a really small clan bcs im outnumbered, but lemme give u an example, if a weak country goes into war against a big country which also has allies (such as nato for example), do u think the small country will be buffed with advantages? even if the allies didnt help the bigger country, they will lose anyway its a losing war, numbers matter in everything especially wars, whether u are defender or attacker if u dont have numbers u are in a losing game.

but that doesnt mean the smaller entity should be taking every single buff & keep complaining bcs they are outnumbered, devs cant help u if u are fighting 5v50 for example, even if this 50 isnt 1 clan, they are allies and devs cant do much to stop that

defending is hard, not easy, especially for a small attacking clan, but if on ur server u are multiple attacking clans i suggest for u to discuss and merge into 1 instead, this way u can try to defend together, otherwise if u can take but cant defend then thats not anyone's fault, u simply need more manpower so try to recruit theres always lows roaming around and upgrading

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
You forget we are still on 80 member per 1 clan limit tho

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
neublon always been giving feedback and suggestions not caring for any side so telling him to stop pretending isnt so nice
also this update is pretty much fair, u want take gates easily & for free & then collect fame from it? well no
even myself as an attacker i dont find enjoyment while draining, ye its not easy for me to defend, but its easy for me to steal gates especially when i surprise the defenders with a sudden attack mid phase.
its hard for me to defend as a really small clan bcs im outnumbered, but lemme give u an example, if a weak country goes into war against a big country which also has allies (such as nato for example), do u think the small country will be buffed with advantages? even if the allies didnt help the bigger country, they will lose anyway its a losing war, numbers matter in everything especially wars, whether u are defender or attacker if u dont have numbers u are in a losing game.

but that doesnt mean the smaller entity should be taking every single buff & keep complaining bcs they are outnumbered, devs cant help u if u are fighting 5v50 for example, even if this 50 isnt 1 clan, they are allies and devs cant do much to stop that

defending is hard, not easy, especially for a small attacking clan, but if on ur server u are multiple attacking clans i suggest for u to discuss and merge into 1 instead, this way u can try to defend together, otherwise if u can take but cant defend then thats not anyone's fault, u simply need more manpower so try to recruit theres always lows roaming around and upgrading
So whoever didn't agree with the change, does that mean that person wants to take portals easily? 😱😱

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
So whoever didn't agree with the change, does that mean that person wants to take portals easily? 😱😱
what u saying has nothng to do with i said, i said draining and capturing is easy compared to actually fighting for a gate aka defending

u are disagreeing with a change before u even see it performing on ptr or live server

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
As far as I know, the update is precisely to weaken the "numerous" side and this change clearly goes against the purpose of the update.
I suggest you stop denying the obvious and pretending you care about balance 🥱
im not pretending at all if anything both sides members that want advantages for themselfs dislike me especialy old gate system enjoyers but despite that im trying to suggest balanced things and having both sides experience the gate system from both ways seems as balanced as can be and if your attacker clan is so extremely outnumbered by your enemy maybe you shouldnt expect to be a conqueror but more of a raider at most you cant expect to win extremely disadvatageous battles also just a little detail for all the none eu1 forum members here even my servers very famous "small" attacker and forum warior group has 36+ lvl 50+ members in the main clan and 50 with their allies so idk but that seems like enough to protect a few gates to me if they wanted to actualy put up some effort but we can see they dont

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
kick ur dead player base in the clan, i doubt u have so many players active and complaining about defending :coffee:
I didnt complain about defending at all in this specific thread last i checked and it doesnt change the fact that 80 wouldnt be enough if we went all one clan vs whole eu1 alliance at same time even then lags would be insane with so many players at same place because thats how this game is have too many players at same time on yourself and you have lag.