Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
@Highway heres a pic where my enemies have different clans and draining me and my allies cant help me whatsoever. View attachment 48256
As i know ( even though i am not able to enter game lately ) in eu3 its not a situation happens a lot but rarely, enemy of your clan comes together for draining but they are not getting good drain rate in different clans either.

Situation in eu3 is not like in eu1, usually current map holders are not having problem about gates but for me, not enough defenders present ( 3 defender and 7 attacker as i can see )

And as a reminder, these clan members that you are fighting were holders of maps before ( not wind eagle clan which were ally of yours ) so i believe with enough defenders, you should be fine.

And again, i can observe better probably after tomorrow...

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
As i know ( even though i am not able to enter game lately ) in eu3 its not a situation happens a lot but rarely, enemy of your clan comes together for draining but they are not getting good drain rate in different clans either.

Situation in eu3 is not like in eu1, usually current map holders are not having problem about gates but for me, not enough defenders present ( 3 defender and 7 attacker as i can see )

And as a reminder, these clan members that you are fighting were holders of maps before ( not wind eagle clan which were ally of yours ) so i believe with enough defenders, you should be fine.

And again, i can observe better probably after tomorrow...
Technically bro, i was an attacker too, i used the same tactic and i was alone, enemy clan didnot bother to come killing me but rather swap and log off, However if we want defense to be a real thing then shall be having a decent repair rate for it

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
Technically bro, i was an attacker too, i used the same tactic and i was alone, enemy clan didnot bother to come killing me but rather swap and log off, However if we want defense to be a real thing then shall be having a decent repair rate for it
i mention this part in my suggestion, healing points will be increased when no attackers in the site

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
@Alewx i wanna understand one thing as well?, why each time that update happens bugs happen, i have a bug that i cant the other player which attacks me, and other bug where any dino gets stuck from a rex battlecry? can it be fixed?
but in your case both things, at least the first is normal and is due to internet problems, the second, it is assumed that if the player is near a wall he stops

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
1720045874294.png
A couple of attack phases. all of them in the afternoon/evening. This update is a joke after all. Why would i personally invest my money in a game which deteriorates day by day? In a game where developers should approach 4 fundamental issues as

- game mechanics

-game aspect(maps,dinos,etc)

-known issue of buying selling accounts

-improving this game overall(by chaing the engine its running on with something more appropriate)

This new update is like this (and I'm talking again about europe1 server because I am playing on it mostly which makes the "there is not only eu1 but other servers too" redundant and useless :

-big alliances split in smaller clans to overcome the update diving maps between themselves.

- after this new update the first attack phase is somewhere in the afternoon(5PM UK time) which makes 18.30 h of buildings producing fame for those holding the buildings

- all they need to do is to log in full force(which is way bigger than the attackers force) and to collect after the attack phase ends

- after that 30 min pause-basically way too less fame to be produced by buildings which makes this again useless- a new attack phase starts

Overall this new update is not good preventing the attackers(and please read between the lines) to enjoy the fruits of their attacks.

WIth all the respect perhaps you should reverse to the previous attack phases spread all over the 24 hours period. Live long and prosper(and no this is not spam, continuosly spam or whatever)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
@Highway , you might as well just bring the "2hr daily event" war back, no difference having 3 phases and 1 phase but all of them fall under NIGHT TIME 🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃.

PLS SPREAD THE PHASE ACROSS ALL 12HRS MORNING , AFTERNOON, EVENING NIGHT. Just remove 1am and 7am...

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
View attachment 48268
A couple of attack phases. all of them in the afternoon/evening. This update is a joke after all. Why would i personally invest my money in a game which deteriorates day by day? In a game where developers should approach 4 fundamental issues as

- game mechanics

-game aspect(maps,dinos,etc)

-known issue of buying selling accounts

-improving this game overall(by chaing the engine its running on with something more appropriate)

This new update is like this (and I'm talking again about europe1 server because I am playing on it mostly which makes the "there is not only eu1 but other servers too" redundant and useless :

-big alliances split in smaller clans to overcome the update diving maps between themselves.

- after this new update the first attack phase is somewhere in the afternoon(5PM UK time) which makes 18.30 h of buildings producing fame for those holding the buildings

- all they need to do is to log in full force(which is way bigger than the attackers force) and to collect after the attack phase ends

- after that 30 min pause-basically way too less fame to be produced by buildings which makes this again useless- a new attack phase starts

Overall this new update is not good preventing the attackers(and please read between the lines) to enjoy the fruits of their attacks.

WIth all the respect perhaps you should reverse to the previous attack phases spread all over the 24 hours period. Live long and prosper(and no this is not spam, continuosly spam or whatever)
This update and this new times are perfect, you are complaining here because you no longer can take 33 gates during 7am phase when everyone sleeps just because you got no life? this new times of phases are giving more competition, if you can't hold 33 gates anymore it isn't a reason to come here and complain about the update not being good

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
@Highway , you might as well just bring the "2hr daily event" war back, no difference having 3 phases and 1 phase but all of them fall under NIGHT TIME 🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃.

PLS SPREAD THE PHASE ACROSS ALL 12HRS MORNING , AFTERNOON, EVENING NIGHT. Just remove 1am and 7am...
leave the 7am and 1am too. for a fair play thing

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
This update and this new times are perfect, you are complaining here because you no longer can take 33 gates during 7am phase when everyone sleeps just because you got no life? this new times of phases are giving more competition, if you can't hold 33 gates anymore it isn't a reason to come here and complain about the update not being good
this should be perfect for both sides. to allow both sides an equal opportunity and you should remember this before posting.

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
if people are asleep how come people are taking gates(both sides)?
Oh please, let's count the average number of the other side who are logging during the 7am and 1am phase, your clan took 33 gates at 7am phase because clearly the other clans were not able to log in, stop fooling yourself, now that everyone can be available and it's fair, you are here complaining of course, typical

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
This new times for the phases areperfect, you just don't like it because you no longer can take +20 gates, just stop making a fool of yourself here buddy

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
@xx-predator-xx please do read the following to understand why this was changed, and Highway didn't specifically change it for eu1, he meant universally these attacks are rarely happening at these times

I also like @Hardwell idea about simply removing the 1am and 7am phases yet keeping 11am 4pm & 8pm phases since they're more spread throughout the day, but it's also just the first day we play with the new conflict schedule so let's at least be patient before complaining

Also, it is less ideal at times where not many players are online (surprise attacks during unconventional times are rarely happening).

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
@xx-predator-xx please do read the following to understand why this was changed, and Highway didn't specifically change it for eu1, he meant universally these attacks are rarely happening at these times

I also like @Hardwell idea about simply removing the 1am and 7am phases yet keeping 11am 4pm & 8pm phases since they're more spread throughout the day, but it's also just the first day we play with the new conflict schedule so let's at least be patient before complaining
So, you're telling me that it's ok to go to war you being 10 and the enemies being 100? The whole purpose of the war is to addopt the perfect strategy, in this case guerilla warfare, which implies greatest success of attacks with lesser numbers. Which ultimately means attack the enemy when the enemy is weaker. That is why 1AM and 7AM attack phases should NOT be removed. Only a fool will go and attack when he's outnumbered. I would suggest for you(and also for you all) to read Sun Tzu-The art of war for a better understanding of all the possible strategies and their outcomes. Another thing that would explain and resolve the issues (on europe 1 this time) "The easiest way to win a war is the one that doesn't start a war"-If your side would simply stop being greedy and allow your attackers to have buildings AND elections this would bring order into chaos. Live long and prosper

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Major revamp on how site conflict works:

After seeing the how update is going back and forth..... After 1 decent update to favor attacker, next update to favor defender. At this rate we will never be able to catch the sweet point that both side will agree on and we will keep dwelling on this endless loop...

After playing this new EG 3 for couple of weeks. Why not we let both sever KOS and mapholder experience both the perks of being defender and attacker...

For most server there will be a time where KOS peak and MAPHOLDER peak.

I have some ideas to solve the map trading issues...

As ive noticed 1 war last about 35-40 mins is it possible to split it into 2 rounds
35 mins - 35 mins.

STAGE 1: (35mins)
At every start of every conflict phase portals should reset .....to be white gates. Clans will enter the conflict zone to drain portals. However all white gate will not show stats. Only the clan that fully claimed the gate will be able to see the yield and tower hp. Technically all clans have no idea what this HP of tower and tower yield is technically till they drain finish the tower..

STAGE 2 (45 mins):
Part 1
After the "winner" have claimed their gate they will be shown stats about the building so from there they need to plan which building is much worth to defend and which is not....and just be used as a tower to buy them time to defend the building they want to keep...

Part 2. (1 vs 1 challenge)
Highway brought up a mechanic called "Declare war" function. To make clan 1 vs 1. Using declare war will only allow that specific clan that declared war to use the dynamic draining chart. While other attackers will not have any buff or drain effect and when they enter the circle radius they do not get red feet..

"Declare War" could last for 15 mins...and after its finished so that clan will 1 vs 1. Declaring war means... That clan that got challenged the "defender" is not allowed to drain other portals for 15 mins... Till that "buff effect" ends. This could Ultimately prevent people from map trading and defending is possible as it is 1 vs 1.. other attacker only deal x4 less damage and have 0 drain power.

If the "defender" that feel that they are losing too much they could now use the declare war function against any other clans that is not challenged. And try to earn something...

In conclusion this will create a somewhat free for all scenario and war.... Alliance can still be applied... But... Both attacker and defender will be dealing x4 less DMG unlike current version of ds.

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight

After seeing the how update is going back and forth..... After 1 decent update to favor attacker, next update to favor defender. At this rate we will never be able to catch the sweet point that both side will agree on and we will keep dwelling on this endless loop...

After playing this new EG 3 for couple of weeks. Why not we let both sever KOS and mapholder experience both the perks of being defender and attacker...

As ive noticed 1 war last about 35-40 mins is it possible to split it into 2 rounds
35 mins - 35 mins.

At every start of every conflict phase portals should reset .....to be white gates. Clans will enter the conflict zone to drain portals. However all white gate will not show stats. Only the clan that fully claimed the gate will be able to see the yield and tower hp. Technically all clans have no idea what this HP of tower and tower yield is technically till they drain finish the tower..

STAGE 2 (45 mins):
Part 1
After the "winner" have claimed their gate they will be shown stats about the building so from there they need to plan which building is much worth to defend and which is not....and just be used as a tower to buy them time to defend the building they want to keep...

Highway brought up a mechanic called "Declare war" function. To make clan 1 vs 1. Using declare war will only allow that specific clan that declared war to use the dynamic draining chart. While other attackers will not have any buff or drain effect and when they enter the circle radius they do not get red feet..

"Declare War" could last for 15 mins...and after its finished so that clan will 1 vs 1. Declaring war means... That clan that got challenged the "defender" is not allowed to drain other portals for 15 mins... Till that "buff effect" ends. This could Ultimately prevent people from map trading and defending is possible as it is 1 vs 1.. other attacker only deal x4 less damage and have 0 drain power.

If the "defender" that feel that they are losing too much they could now use the declare war function against any other clans that is not challenged. And try to earn something...

In conclusion this will create a somewhat free for all scenario and war.... Alliance can still be applied... But... Both attacker and defender will be dealing x4 less DMG unlike current version of ds.
The idea is good, but many would declare war on their own allied clans to avoid being attacked.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
The idea is good, but many would declare war on their own allied clans to avoid being attacked.
What about only clans with 0 gates are allowed to declare war?

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS

35 mins - 35 mins.

STAGE 2 (45 mins):
Part 1

Ideally with this implementation, during Morning phase, kos will have more power, making them defender and mapholder as attacker

Afternoon phase, there might be a spread of equal kos and mapholder...
Therefore an equal defender and attacker making things interesting.

Night phase, night time mapholder Will be defender and kos will be attacker.

With all these people will have the experience from both persepctive and will come to a middleground to wanting updates to benefit both attacker and defender.... Naturally we will stop going back and forth oh.... One week attacker buff patch, next week defender buff patch.... And never ending loop of fix and tweaks....with both parties being able to roleplay both attacker and defender i believe this will be the next step to revolutionized DS and make this the new DS meta B)

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I am still not happy with the update with this time, again the restriction of player freedoms, I think 50-60% of the players who come to play for a few hours or less during the day will now not be able to participate in the war, because the phases were not left for them. what's next? What are the next restrictions??? let's return the 1 hour phase as it was at the very beginning, so it will be more fun for everyone to play lol, because in fact these phases, which are for a large community, the night phase is just a cross for war, thank you very much @Highway in addition, nothing has changed, on the same day the entire alliance changed the gate anyway and will not even defend itself until you make a better move, still 50%, only the night phases only made it possible to make retake faster and easier thanks to more online, and let me remind you, you have increased another phase to 1.5 hours, now it will probably end not even in 30-40 minutes, but in 10-20

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
alt clans with 0 gates (sub clan) for declare fake war
Main idea i wanna bring out is how people should stop being to identified as mapholder or kos they think they are the entity itself so, their feedback they give will always be 1 sided and not open minded with the afore mentioned idea people could experience both side now with terms " attacker " and " defender " and all clans deserve to have the feeling of trying out 2 sides to give future constructive feedback so that we can move ahead as a community...

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Main idea i wanna bring out is how people should stop being to identified as mapholder or kos they think they are the entity itself so, their feedback they give will always be 1 sided and not open minded with the afore mentioned idea people could experience both side now with terms " attacker " and " defender " and all clans deserve to have the feeling of trying out 2 sides to give future constructive feedback so that we can move ahead as a community...
I have one idea, to return all the phases that were, but to make sure that after taking the gate, the owner could return them, in which case the same% of productivity will return to him, but without fame, because the attacker took, after re-taking the gate by the owner, the phases will continue to be read to take them dv for x3, but if they did not win back this gate in the phase in which the attacker took it from them, then the % of productivity in the next phase will not be the same and the count of phases for taking dv will begin anew. I mean, the phase will not end with the attacker taking the gate and these gates will no longer be available for attack, but the fact that it is the same owner who takes them again, they will cease to be possible for attack, because they are "won back" and let the attacker get his fame, but for the defender there are still other phases and the dv taking with x3 system @Highway

Last edited:

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I have one idea, to return all the phases that were, but to make sure that after taking the gate, the owner could return them, in which case the same% of productivity will return to him, but without glory, because the attacker took, after re-taking the gate by the owner, the phases will continue to be read to take them dv for x3, but if they did not win back this gate in the phase in which the attacker took it from them, then the % of productivity in the next phase will not be the same and the count of phases for taking dv will begin anew. I mean, the phase will not end with the attacker taking the gate and these gates will no longer be available for attack, but the fact that it is the same owner who takes them again, they will cease to be possible for attack, because they are "won back" and let the attacker get his fame, but for the defender there are still other phases and the dv taking with x3 system @Highway
My idea is 1st part of war is where eveyone is neutral.and will go to the tower and portal to drain... Those who get gates will be defender and those with nothing will be attacker...

2nd part is where they will role play as defender and attacker...

Those who manage to claim then defend succesfully will declare winning 2 rounds and take all the fame for both rounds.

Another scenario is the attacker is able to take away 1 gate... Resulting in them at least winning 1 round taking back 1 round worth of fame.

• Curious
Reactions: SPA

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
My idea is 1st part of war is where eveyone is neutral.and will go to the tower and portal to drain... Those who get gates will be defender and those with nothing will be attacker...

2nd part is where they will role play as defender and attacker...

Those who manage to claim then defend succesfully will declare winning 2 rounds and take all the fame for both rounds.

Another scenario is the attacker is able to take away 1 gate... Resulting in them at least winning 1 round taking back 1 round worth of fame.
I can't quite imagine what it would look like, but it sounds like my version sounds more logical to everyone. if something is unclear, we need to clarify our ideas

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I can't quite imagine what it would look like, but it sounds like my version sounds more logical to everyone. if something is unclear, we need to clarify our ideas
Personally after playing for this eg 3 for this few weeks...
You could see what mapholder define as winning....

1.) MAKE SURE 0 KOS gets gate or even wanna see a single kos hold a gate.

2.) Rather map trade to prevent a single medal entering kos pocket

3.) Not upgrading yield so that KOS dont take it....

My idea was the conflict phase through out each cycle is not co-related... And linked..

Each phase have its 1hr + war there will actually be losers and winners there....

So. 1st part is drain is where all portals are white and unknown with HP of 38000 and all clans who drain only get 80 drain power... Clans need to drain them fully to see the stats of yield and HP.. after clan have finished draining they will be able to take the medals may vary from basic to excellent rng based..... They will have also show HP tower too...

2nd part is where people role play as defender or attacker....

Attacker or the one who declare war will be only be able to see the HP tower and not the yield...and they start fighting....
If they win they could retrieve the medals in the tower the defender owned....

with this implementation yes. You can totally block out kos from winning anything... In 1 phase...cuz each phase is a stand alone phase... That doesnt relate with one another.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
My idea of improving this and destroying the alliances and all is all buildings to be held by dinoville and the fame to be obtained from farming, daily fame thing and from daily pvp contests(1v1 2v2 3v3) this way you will have your pvp thing no more dramas and politics and so on. fame will be earned through skills

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I have one idea, to return all the phases that were, but to make sure that after taking the gate, the owner could return them, in which case the same% of productivity will return to him, but without fame, because the attacker took, after re-taking the gate by the owner, the phases will continue to be read to take them dv for x3, but if they did not win back this gate in the phase in which the attacker took it from them, then the % of productivity in the next phase will not be the same and the count of phases for taking dv will begin anew. I mean, the phase will not end with the attacker taking the gate and these gates will no longer be available for attack, but the fact that it is the same owner who takes them again, they will cease to be possible for attack, because they are "won back" and let the attacker get his fame, but for the defender there are still other phases and the dv taking with x3 system @Highway
by the way, this is probably the only update when there were more dissenters than ever, I think everyone should think about my idea again, because I suggested returning all the hourly phases that suited everyone, but also added ideas from myself that will help keep your gates even after a single loss in one of the phases, they will return it with the same productivity and statistics of taking gate from dv
1720089335121.png -for 3 jule conflict phases

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
My idea of improving this and destroying the alliances and all is all buildings to be held by dinoville and the fame to be obtained from farming, daily fame thing and from daily pvp contests(1v1 2v2 3v3) this way you will have your pvp thing no more dramas and politics and so on. fame will be earned through skills
in this case, ores system must be adjusted :
- the values of fame from selling gold rocks/tinsels/nuggets will be increased,
- the numbers of gold-obbessed bandits will increased depending of number of players near the claim (NOT ONLY IN THE CIRCLE -> the perimeter will be the double of the circle to avoid cheating),
To add some fun to pvp, killing players can give a small amount of fame with a daily limit (of course fame is gave if the rival is +5 > player lvl > -5)

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
in this case, ores system must be adjusted :
- the values of fame from selling gold rocks/tinsels/nuggets will be increased,
- the numbers of gold-obbessed bandits will increased depending of number of players near the claim (NOT ONLY IN THE CIRCLE -> the perimeter will be the double of the circle to avoid cheating),
To add some fun to pvp, killing players can give a small amount of fame with a daily limit (of course fame is gave if the rival is +5 > player lvl > -5)
my idea is nobody lose but only the pvp winner wins fame(some extra fame i mean)