Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments Part 2

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
I didnt complain about defending at all in this specific thread last i checked and it doesnt change the fact that 80 wouldnt be enough if we went all one clan vs whole eu1 alliance at same time even then lags would be insane with so many players at same place because thats how this game is have too many players at same time on yourself and you have lag.
sorry if i misunderstood what u meant exactly, since the last topic is about highway's idea which forces both sides to defend
to be fair with u idc about eu1 alliance its not the center of the universe, if u are a attacker on eu1 then i wish u the best of luck ive been seeing a lot of screenshots and u guys are doing very well against an alliance

and to make something clear, if eu1 alliance is actually 80 players then u guys wouldnt be able to do anything there with all due respect, idk their real numbers, but compared to ur numbers as we saw here and was also mentioned more than once, you're too weak to go against 80, so i believe they are way less

1 clan with 80 slots is enough to fit 2-4 clans with only their active high level players who want to battle, u dont need to merge even low levels or inactive players, i doubt ur clans have 80 actives so ur complaint still is invalid in that case

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Eu1 defending alliance has enough players to drain each gate with 1-2 players. That's at least 65 players if we count with 1/gate, but there were many with more than 1. Where were all these people when they actually had to fight for the towers? 🤔

Maybe defending isn't so hard after all, they just weren't online in big enough numbers a couple days ago when they didn't trade. Attack phase done in 10 minutes again btw. Immersive gameplay.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
what u saying has nothng to do with i said, i said draining and capturing is easy compared to actually fighting for a gate aka defending

u are disagreeing with a change before u even see it performing on ptr or live server
Man, there are things that don't even need to be tested to know the result.
If everyone will be forced to be a defender to get fame, obviously the side with more players will be able to suppress the side with fewer.
It's something very logical💀💀

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Eu1 defending alliance has enough players to drain each gate with 1-2 players. That's at least 65 players if we count with 1/gate, but there were many with more than 1. Where were all these people when they actually had to fight for the towers? 🤔

Maybe defending isn't so hard after all, they just weren't online in big enough numbers a couple days ago when they didn't trade. Attack phase done in 10 minutes again btw. Immersive gameplay.
hold on u must be joking, only 1-2 PER GATE??
u said u are 20+ right? so send 5 on 4 gates, kill the 2 players and take the gate then move to another, they are swapping so i doubt they can swap and defend at once xD

another invalid complaint, u dont need to take 20-30gates to be satisfied, as long as u take, means the update is working as it should.

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS

Maybe because before this new phases came your clan used to drain at 7am and it's why you didn't see many people on? and no defending isn't easy at all i don't see where is your point here while you know very well what happened at Kearny the other day for example

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Man, there are things that don't even need to be tested to know the result.
If everyone will be forced to be a defender to get fame, obviously the side with more players will be able to suppress the side with fewer.
It's something very logical💀💀
war always been about numbers and strategies, and both sides constantly losing the site means neither gets fame and the fame keeps getting stacked up until someone wins ;)

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Maybe because before this new phases came your clan used to drain at 7am and it's why you didn't see many people on? and no defending isn't easy at all i don't see where is your point here while you know very well what happened at Kearny the other day for example
I'm talking about all attack phases, not just 7 am. There still weren't enough defenders at kearny, they came 1 by 1 and they didn't focus 1 player at once, so they died fast.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
hold on u must be joking, only 1-2 PER GATE??
u said u are 20+ right? so send 5 on 4 gates, kill the 2 players and take the gate then move to another, they are swapping so i doubt they can swap and defend at once xD

another invalid complaint, u dont need to take 20-30gates to be satisfied, as long as u take, means the update is working as it should.
AT LEAST 1-2/gate and we had about 15 now. While we drain those 4 gates, the others are more than 50% drained, so we can't go in the circle until they become yellow again. We got exactly 4 gates.

And the idea that we want 20-30 gates/phase is...idk where you got that from🤡. If no defenders are on(which are the only cases when we got that 20-30), then that's their problem.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
AT LEAST 1-2/gate and we had about 15 now. While we drain those 4 gates, the others are more than 50% drained, so we can't go in the circle until they become yellow again. We got exactly 4 gates.

And the idea that we want 20-30 gates/phase is...idk where you got that from🤡. If no defenders are on(which are the only cases when we got that 20-30), then that's their problem.
can u provide some screenshots or anything to fill ur complaint? bcs we saw screenshots in the old thread and there was hardly so many players from eu1 alliance defending against u at 8pm so idk how u came up with 60 thats why u need to show screenshots.

and from the posts we saw here, u only get the most gates after early morning phase, but if during peak time u can hardly take, then u are not strong as u thought u are, plus few days ago u replied to someone here u said u currently outnumber them?

Because you are outnumbered currently.

but listen, ure an attacker on ur server and im an attacker on mine, i wish u the best of luck after all i dont have time to argue with u or anyone especially not u guys bcs u are always complaining about anything, u might even complain bcs im replying to u, im only sharing my opinion and knowledge here, so have a good day or evening

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
can u provide some screenshots or anything to fill ur complaint? bcs we saw screenshots in the old thread and there was hardly so many players from eu1 alliance defending against u at 8pm so idk how u came up with 60 thats why u need to show screenshots.

and from the posts we saw here, u only get the most gates after early morning phase, but if during peak time u can hardly take, then u are not strong as u thought u are, plus few days ago u replied to someone here u said u currently outnumber them?

but listen, ure an attacker on ur server and im an attacker on mine, i wish u the best of luck after all i dont have time to argue with u or anyone especially not u guys bcs u are always complaining about anything, u might even complain bcs im replying to u, im only sharing my opinion and knowledge here, so have a good day or evening
Screenshot of each gate? I don't wanna get banned for spam, thx.

We got about 10 peak time usually. Before the current update came in we always got around 10, peak time or not. After this update came in defending alliance vanished and we got new players so a couple of times we were able to take 20-30 gates. Before that there were always enough defenders to limit our success at about 10 gates.

They were outnumbered when they vanished, that's true. I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't a hack to show devs that defending is so hard. But I've never seen so few alliance players online ever, so it might have been.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
I'm not entirely convinced it wasn't a hack to show devs that defending is so hard. But I've never seen so few alliance players online ever, so it might have been.
Yes we were so desperate to show how defending is so hard we let you block our marshal and another of your member gets rex in the same round, as if devs count only on eu1 alliance to show how defending actually is 😅

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Yes we were so desperate to show how defending is so hard we let you block our marshal and another of your member gets rex in the same round, as if devs count only on eu1 alliance to show how defending actually is 😅
The first block we had in...... Months? What a crying shame, not only the alliance wins ranks. Also those players already had high amounts of fame when they joined us, it's not like we were swimming in fame.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
The first block we had in...... Months? What a crying shame, not only the alliance wins ranks. Also those players already had high amounts of fame when they joined us, it's not like we were swimming in fame.
yeah bro u are lucky, we still havent blocked any election in our server + u have ppl joining u xD u complain for things other attackers wish they could even have
and to be more fair with u 10 gates on peak time before this update is really good, but i dont believe it as it was rnadom, we saw many screens where ur clan had as much gates as map could have, we dont get anywhere close to that + means u were making alot of fame considering eu1 didnt start swapping long ago so u were capturing excellent gates

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
yeah bro u are lucky, we still havent blocked any election in our server + u have ppl joining u xD u complain for things other attackers wish they could even have
and to be more fair with u 10 gates on peak time before this update is really good, but i dont believe it as it was rnadom, we saw many screens where ur clan had as much gates as map could have, we dont get anywhere close to that + means u were making alot of fame considering eu1 didnt start swapping long ago so u were capturing excellent gates
Only if people start noticing your successes they will start joining. Sad but true, but getting 20-30 sites a couple of times in inactive phases brings the players in.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Only if people start noticing your successes they will start joining. Sad but true, but getting 20-30 sites a couple of times in inactive phases brings the players in.
sooo those who are joining u arent joining u bc they wanna fight with u but to use u for fame/elections u promised them? i dont see any success in taking 20-30 basic gates to be honest, 30 gates means like 4 excellent gates, ur successes were bigger before u challenged them to destroy eu1 fame production here

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
the first block you say? thats not true at all i just opened the last cycle window and already saw two members from your clan that won marshal in the last month or so and as such its by far not the first block you had and i doubt it will be the last so you know you might not be swiming in fame but your definitly not poor either
1.pngimage_2024-07-04_225335322.png

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
the first block you say? thats not true at all i just opened the last cycle window and already saw two members from your clan that won marshal in the last month or so and as such its by far not the first block you had and i doubt it will be the last so you know you might not be swiming in fame but your definitly not poor either
View attachment 48280View attachment 48281
Are you functionally illiterate? First block IN MONTHS. Btw assistant deputy doesn't really count as a block. Unless you feel entitled to that rank as well just like you do with gov marshal and sheriff.

And Richie Lion won marshal while he was in Nemesis.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
sooo those who are joining u arent joining u bc they wanna fight with u but to use u for fame/elections u promised them? i dont see any success in taking 20-30 basic gates to be honest, 30 gates means like 4 excellent gates, ur successes were bigger before u challenged them to destroy eu1 fame production here
Challenged them? Bruh it was their own decision. If it's worth more for them than actually defending and losing a few sites then so be it.

Heavy Apple

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Heavy Apple
Clan
Belovet and hated
"GATES ABOVE ALL"
#EU1
Here just a quick one to get your opinion on:

Site unlocks fame items after first defence
  • Hold count needs to be 1 or higher to be able to take out items from a site

This ensures that attacker must also be defender to earn fame. So both parties want attack & defents to be fair to be able to earn fame. With this site swapping would result in 0 fame.

Additionally we plan to adjust the drain/repair timings a bit to balance it out based on our data. (a little longer time to overtake a site)
Here just a quick one to get your opinion on:

Site unlocks fame items after first defence
  • Hold count needs to be 1 or higher to be able to take out items from a site

This ensures that attacker must also be defender to earn fame. So both parties want attack & defents to be fair to be able to earn fame. With this site swapping would result in 0 fame.

Additionally we plan to adjust the drain/repair timings a bit to balance it out based on our data. (a little longer time to overtake a site)
Hello Highwy,

you say you will make attacking in ballance, but you done it is not a ballance …

1:
you listen ppl woh they they have not allianc but they lie you on, atm attacking fekete, Nksf, Black angel and ordo regalis curis they say they are no alliaci , but they are in one chat (discord) planing in wich map they want attacking attacking etc. This is form e a allince, also joined ppl the from each ene clan in feket etc.. SIGNS THAT THIS CLAND IS AN ALLIANCE LIKE THE ALLIAN OF EU1

Also they are crying and crying that they got no buildings etc… i know that they get all phase buildings but they not defent this buildings cause only what they want is steal the medals!

Fair system?:
Drainrate much higher as the heal rate -> Is that fair? -- the answer: is no = how should this be fair if the drainrate higher than the healratre, by same number of Deventer and attakcker? This uis unfair .. this make a defenting inpossible !
Why can attacker different Cland help together but not different clans help defenting ? this is too not fair!
This is atm the greatest unfairness:
Different attacking clans can help each other but different clans cannot help each other in defense

WHAT IS BALANCED?

For me, balanced means: Both site have the same Change like in the passt! But what now is you lose more player as you get new player!
You should listen to both sides and look for the best solution!
But what you are doing is just listening to the attackers' side, because they are constantly complaining that they are not getting any buildings and that this is so unfair!!

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Are you functionally illiterate? First block IN MONTHS. Btw assistant deputy doesn't really count as a block. Unless you feel entitled to that rank as well just like you do with gov marshal and sheriff.

And Richie Lion won marshal while he was in Nemesis.
sorry for the long reply but i logged on eu1 myself, and i checked ur clan members so it took me long since idk anything about ur server

garib: elected as Deputy on 2024-5-18
elected as Marshal on 2024-6-29

Klockerz: elected as Governor on 2024-4-20
elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-6-15

-_Alarak_-: elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-5-18

_._-yataman_.-_: elected as Deputy on 2024-1-18
elected as Marshal on 2024-5-18 Got rex

Slackerzn: Councillor with 2.1m fame

Libertad: elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-4-6
elected as Deputy on 2024-4-20
elected as Marshal on 2024-5-4 Got rex

Richie Lion: elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-6-29 Got rex

. Born . (not ur member but an attacker aswell): elected as Governor on 2024-6-29

now these are the closest dates i've looked into, and u saying u are not blocking elections since months then with all due respect u are coming here on forum and spreading lies, and for example yataman won marshal + rex 2 months ago that means they're preparing to block sheriff elections at some point

idc whether u count it as "blocking" or not, u are winning gates + fame, means u also won elections and will continue winning elections
in my eyes as for attackers the update is working as it should and it's doing more than it should

Last edited:

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
reminder that you do not know when each of members joined in clan last time i checked thats not visible to public tho?

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
reminder that you do not know when each of members joined in clan last time i checked thats not visible to public tho?
now u will complain about this too, if that player took election in one of the ally clans and joined him, did he lose anything or gained something? exactly

what matters are numbers, and i gave u numbers depending on when the players in his clan won elections, plus as i am in dv right now i saw 2 of his clan members spawn with duelist and carno + ss, they're farming ores meaning they're preparing to take more elections

and fyi, it's viable to devs they can see how ure lying, and they have a database knowing where each player took election in, or joined - clan etc

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
now u will complain about this too, if that player took election in one of the ally clans and joined him, did he lose anything or gained something? exactly

what matters are numbers, and i gave u numbers depending on when the players in his clan won elections, plus as i am in dv right now i saw 2 of his clan members spawn with duelist and carno + ss, they're farming ores meaning they're preparing to take more elections
So no you will say as soon as i post something i complain? I simply wanted you to remember that you cannot tell whether all those elections were won in fekete i did not plan to go further than that.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
sorry for the long reply but i logged on eu1 myself, and i checked ur clan members so it took me long since idk anything about ur server

garib: elected as Deputy on 2024-5-18
elected as Marshal on 2024-6-29

Klockerz: elected as Governor on 2024-4-20
elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-6-15

-_Alarak_-: elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-5-18

_._-yataman_.-_: elected as Deputy on 2024-1-18
elected as Marshal on 2024-5-18 Got rex

Slackerzn: Councillor with 2.1m fame

Libertad: elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-4-6
elected as Deputy on 2024-4-20
elected as Marshal on 2024-5-4 Got rex

Richie Lion: elected as Assistant Deputy on 2024-6-29 Got rex

. Born . (not ur member but an attacker aswell): elected as Governor on 2024-6-29

now these are the closest dates i've looked into, and u saying u are not blocking elections since months then with all due respect u are coming here on forum and spreading lies, and for example yataman won marshal + rex 2 months ago that means they're preparing to block sheriff elections at some point
Bro playing detective. So invested, totally not an alliance member in disguise, that would never happen.

Libertad and Slackerzn weren't in our clan while winning their ranks, they were in the alliance, who were winning ALL OTHER RANKS OTHER THAN THESE THAT YOU LISTED. Yataman also got most of his fame from the defending alliance to win his rank. Garib and Richie Lion were the ones on the picture before, he won marshal in nemesis before. That leaves us with Klockerz and Alarak, who won MONTHS AGO, JUST AS I SAID.

Next time, list their elections in the same time frame, go ahead.

and fyi, it's viable to devs they can see how ure lying, and they have a database knowing where each player took election in, or joined - clan etc.
What actually matters is we are talking about who gets the majority of fame. Which is the defending alliance, by a long shot EVEN IF we take 400% gates. Even some of the listed people got their fame from the alliance, not us, and they still got enough to supply all other election participants with fame.

Which is fine if they can defend their gates, nobody is complaining about them winning everty single election other than the few non-alliance players listed here. But swapping is easier than defending it seems, even if they shoot themselves in the foot with it.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Bro playing detective. So invested, totally not an alliance member in disguise, that would never happen.

Libertad and Slackerzn weren't in our clan while winning their ranks, they were in the alliance, who were winning ALL OTHER RANKS OTHER THAN THESE THAT YOU LISTED. Yataman also got most of his fame from the defending alliance to win his rank. Garib and Richie Lion were the ones on the picture before, he won marshal in nemesis before. That leaves us with Klockerz and Alarak, who won MONTHS AGO, JUST AS I SAID.

Next time, list their elections in the same time frame, go ahead.

What actually matters is we are talking about who gets the majority of fame. Which is the defending alliance, by a long shot EVEN IF we take 400% gates. Even some of the listed people got their fame from the alliance, not us, and they still got enough to supply all other election participants with fame.

Which is fine if they can defend their gates, nobody is complaining about them winning everty single election other than the few non-alliance players listed here. But swapping is easier than defending it seems, even if they shoot themselves in the foot with it.
nahhhhhh i dont say they should be taking all this elections, i say that u shouldnt be saying u dont swim in fame or win elections meanwhile eu1 was the only servre on 400% yields till a few daysa go i believe

if a player takes rex from ur enemy alliance and joins u, then its more like u gained this, if he didnt win the rex by ur clan name next to his name it means nothing, he took it and came to ur clan, u gained not lost

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
nahhhhhh i dont say they should be taking all this elections, i say that u shouldnt be saying u dont swim in fame or win elections meanwhile eu1 was the only servre on 400% yields till a few daysa go i believe

if a player takes rex from ur enemy alliance and joins u, then its more like u gained this, if he didnt win the rex by ur clan name next to his name it means nothing, he took it and came to ur clan, u gained not lost
We won 4 with our own fame. 2 elections months ago, and 2 elections now.

If a player gets rex in alliance and joins us it's irrelevant from a standpoint of who generates more fame. The fame was still produced by the alliance, no matter where the player joins afterwards.

RetroRevolution

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
2 months ago, u make it sound like it was half a year ago or somethng. yes and u want more, well farm ores and clothes fame since ur enemy are swapping and basic hardly gives fame, it leaves u with farming ores as ur best option, 4 elections with ur own fame in 2 months is great still tho, we need to be grateful for it bcs before this update we couldnt send our players for elections and take nothing remember?

and if only 4 elecs, that means the others who got rex from the alliance, stole this fame election and joined u, my point stands bro, u gained and not lose

but i have a question, how much these players invested for their elections? eu1 is a big server, almost same as am1 i think? so i think the elections are expensive

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
2 months ago, u make it sound like it was half a year ago or somethng. yes and u want more, well farm ores and clothes fame since ur enemy are swapping and basic hardly gives fame, it leaves u with farming ores as ur best option, 4 elections with ur own fame in 2 months is great still tho, we need to be grateful for it bcs before this update we couldnt send our players for elections and take nothing remember?

and if only 4 elecs, that means the others who got rex from the alliance, stole this fame election and joined u, my point stands bro, u gained and not lose
Half a year ago nobody won anything substantial besides the alliance, since the new mining system wasn't deployed, hence I can't be talking about that timeframe.

"just farm ores bro" It's not like everyone who does that will be deemed KOS.

ThiagoXDestruidor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet

If a player gets rex in alliance and joins us it's irrelevant from a standpoint of who generates more fame. The fame was still produced by the alliance, no matter where the player joins afterwards.
Farm in the mines, if your clan cannot maintain 3-5 portals then it is too weak. Just accept it and farm in the mines, recruit members or something...