NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
We plan to add an additional option to early unlock the site inventory to acces the fame items with gang dollars. Price will be the sum of all HP upgrades.

This allows attackers to get fame items if they want them or defend the side, upgrade its HP and keep it over more phases for the same price but more fame. Generally it makes defending worth more but still give the attackers more options if they dont have the numbers to properly defend. At the same time swapping would be very expensive.
And what if accessing the medals to obtain them in advance would have a separate price?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
If I use coelo+ cake And collect all buldings fame attackers what they gone do? Just asking if defenders only need to run for maps and take fame there is not pvp at all
0 sense

If site is vulnerable fame cannot be collected, only if it’s recently reclaimed or protected then fame can be collected by the owner

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
So if I attack bulding And take it I can collect the fame for dd right?
Correct, the cost to unlock the inventory earlier will vary depending on the site’s level

Which I assume swapping basic sites will remain pointless because the fame gets reset, or this will be changed @Highway?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
So trade now cost dd nice I guees
Well swapping will remain an option, yet fame won’t be collected because then swapping becomes expensive for these clans

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
@Highway regarding early fame unlock do we spend same amount of dds to unlock no matter the site yield and would it be same amount of dd if attacker taken 400 yield site?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
@Highway regarding early fame unlock do we spend same amount of dds to unlock no matter the site yield and would it be same amount of dd if attacker taken 400 yield site?
Taking a 400% gate is already hard, now imagine if they put a higher dd paywall on it...

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Taking a 400% gate is already hard, now imagine if they put a higher dd paywall on it...
Never said it isn't hard as it is ii simply was curious how devs were thinking this specific idea through.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Correct, the cost to unlock the inventory earlier will vary depending on the site’s level
Its a fixed price (sum of what all hp upgrades cost to reach level 4, 83k clan dollar)

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Its a fixed price (sum of what all hp upgrades cost to reach level 4, 83k clan dollar)
If a site is on good yield, but level 4 health, to unlock the inventory it would cost you the same fixed amount holding clan paid? 83k dd

-

Nvm I just read Luka asked the same question already

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
What if getting the medals first has a separate cost?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Regardless of the yield and Hp level you need to pay always the fixed price.
And how would this prevent site trading? Considering now nobody gains fame from it and it's still done.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Even @Pleiadian gave up on this endgame 3 and stop offering feedback 😮💨
His server (ame1), which was one of the most active and competitive, became less competitive and more monotonous because of this update. So I believe he doesn't want to hurt the developers' feelings and confess that the update is a failure...

-Site exchanges still happen (it's more important that enemies don't have fame).

-alliances increased.

-Only attack enemy portals if you are 100% sure that they will not be able to defend (after all, they are not making a name for themselves anyway).

-impossible to defend portals if your enemy is more numerous than your clan.

-an independent clan that doesn't want to have allies, can't achieve anything. (having allies is still mandatory if you want to have something).

-the more time passes, the more boring this attack/defense routine becomes. (It's not enough to be forced to log in at the same times every day, now everyone is forced to (trying)defend portals)

Now I see that it will be possible to remove fame without having to defend it, that is, as it was in the beginning, stealing fame, but now with a price in dds? 🥱🥱

After all, what is the objective of the developers?

end/weaken alliances?

that clans don't need to have allies to get fame points?

to make wars more fun and fair?

None of the objectives have been achieved yet. In fact, in some ways the situation has only gotten worse.😅😅

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Even @Pleiadian gave up on this endgame 3 and stop offering feedback 😮💨
Many people are writing about good points already, if I write, it would be a waste of time on my part and I don't like to spam.

So I believe he doesn't want to hurt the developers' feelings and confess that the update is a failure...
Believe me, if the update was a fat failure, I would be the first one to write how to fix it.

If the players who are playing the game cannot even suggest ideas that would bring both parties to an agreement, then imagine the situation that the Devs are in, trying to make this thing a success. They are literally in the trenches. It's difficult to please both sides equally. After this update is completed, there will be a demographic that's very happy and satisfied, and the other demographic will be unhappy.

The players who have been so accustomed to the idea of obtaining fame passively whilst sitting in a large alliance would be the most unhappy and the most likely to not play. Either way, there are some people that's gonna quit. The solution to that would be to bring in a new player base. (Advertise the game)

There's also this small group of a demographic that thinks that this update will offer them, Sheriff block, with a low effort of gameplay since they have been the oppressed ones for a long time. (Delusional thinking) Those are the same people who set their expectations too high over what this update delivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.