..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
i dont want to be mean or sound like a smart ass but maybe bring as many defenders as they have attackers theres around 12 in the first picture and 16 on the second but im not best in counting so if you bring 20 or more proper defenders you should win the fight with relative ease
Few minutes ago at Kearny you could see 12 Found members trying to defend (Found only has 2 gates). Kept fighting for 30 minutes there, and it was just impossible to defend. It doesn't matter if you have many defenders or not. It doesn't matter if you have a few gates or not. It is just a matter of time until you lose the gate.

The game is not in a ''clan vs clan'' state. You have 3 drainer clans against 1 defender clan, which puts us back to the starting point.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Then I suppose we will all just attack each other's gates and claims every phase because attacking is super easy and defending is nonexistant. The attackers can take gates with ease, but if they tried to defend it? they will lose it the same way.
That’s the plan, we will attack each others and ignore fame production just enjoy draining a little

europe1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
fuerte_loko
Clan
G U E R R A
the concept of improving the game is a good one, but it requires more work and effort so that both enemies and allies have a chance, because now only enemies do

with this update you are helping a sinister party!

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
the concept of improving the game is a good one, but it requires more work and effort so that both enemies and allies have a chance, because now only enemies do

with this update you are helping a sinister party!
Sinister or not, the attacking party can take gates no matter what at the moment.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Then I suppose we will all just attack each other's gates and claims every phase because attacking is super easy and defending is nonexistant. The attackers can take gates with ease, but if they tried to defend it? they will lose it the same way.
I apologize if I also tell you, there is a solution, but since there are few defenders of your clan then, you should give your towers to your alliance or members of your alliance should join your clan or viceversa , or your clan must have less than it already has

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I apologize if I also tell you, there is a solution, but since there are few defenders of your clan then, you should give your towers to your alliance or members of your alliance should join your clan or viceversa , or your clan must have less than it already has
seems like it is the only way right now, just trading and trading and trading

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Which is not what i asked for.
If I'm supposed to fight, then the fighting/war should have a head and heel (make sense)
What is currently in the game is nonsense

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I dont mean trading , I mean giving away permanently
If we give the gates away to other clan, next phase it would be taken again bc the gate would be basic with 10+ enemies on it like ants on a small drip of ice cream
Unless it would be given back or to another clan

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
If we give the gates away to other clan, next phase it would be taken again bc the gate would be basic with 10+ enemies on it like ants on a small drip of ice cream
Unless it would be given back or to another clan
that's why I wrote to give towers to your alliance if your clan can't defend because it has few members who defend

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
that's why I wrote to give towers to your alliance if your clan can't defend because it has few members who defend
It does not have few, there is simply just no way to defend it

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
It does not have few, there is simply just no way to defend it
I'm talking based on the screenshot you sent, and your clan has few defenders and almost none, that's why I said to give towers to your alliance or send members, because if your clan can't defend it has no reason to have towers, and also killing ex former members was a mistake

Last edited:

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I'm talking based on the screenshot you sent, and your clan has few defenders and almost none, that's why I said to give towers to your alliance or send members, because if your clan can't defend it has no reason to have towers, and also killing ex former members was a mistake
The thing I'm trying to point out is that there is no way to defend gates at the moment
No matter what
If you are big clan, small clan, does not matter. Attackers will always get gates if they keep coming and getting the buff.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
The thing I'm trying to point out is that there is no way to defend gates at the moment
No matter what
If you are big clan, small clan, does not matter. Attackers will always get gates if they keep coming and getting the buff.
Also defenders have the buff , if you are not in the clan that defends your tower, I believe that, however you can prevent them to get the buff , preventing them from touching the circle of the tower

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
The kits are just insane. People with fast recovery gels can almost heal to full because no one can shoot them. And because the attacked buff applied instandly you can start all over again.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Also defenders have the buff , if you are not in the clan that defends your tower, I believe that, however you can prevent them to get the buff , preventing them from touching the circle of the tower
In most cases they can but not claims like kearny or atkins cause its too close, ally can red nearby gates( unless dv holding them ) but the thing that will determine if attackers will be able to capture gate or not is their survival.

The situation here is there are too many attackers that cannot be wiped out that easily but in same scenario with for example 5 attacker, i dont think that would be the case.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
Not if they keep coming from a neighbouring gate
thats true i was in such situation my clan used to hold gates right next to the permanet dinovile gate still if you had large group of gate owning defenders there then it should be easy since even if they get the buff you kill them exactly as easily as before so im not sure what the problem is only thing that might be worth considering is making the rings on gates a bit bigger so its not so cramped its annoying to try and target something

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
This is after they took the gate and buff stops
We died on purpose after the buff expired, just sayin'. That's why you wiped us so fast. I'm not even fighting back after we took the gate as you can see.

Not if they keep coming from a neighbouring gate
They can only come from a neighbouring gate if they took it first. Why did you let us?

A few days ago the alliance brought 100 players and we couldn't do sh!t about it, only took a couple of towers.

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
Just as a question belonging to it.
well, thats not case, you understand if I keep gates for 4 phases then gate automatically will have 400% yield, and my gate has like 76k max, and for example I dont have a lot of ppl online at night, and assuming i come a bit late then i will lose gate definitely and enemy gains a gate with more fames then i defended for whole day whats the fair about it? he deals -188 if i hold 7 gates, 103 if 3, and all best i could do is to burn my dds each retake because its impossible to save a gate with this repair rate.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
@Highway this is Dino Storm nowadays (every phase is the same)
Look at how much time is left in the phase, alliance swapped 3 maps, and 2 attacker clans took 2 maps, everything is on basic yield, none is producing fame, phase will end up in about 5 more minutes and everyone goes to sleep, that's a cycle since updates came and people are bored of it, that's not even close to being an actual war, the 2 maps that were lost nobody is bothered defending them, why would they defend basic yields (which is near impossible) something they basically gave up on anyways, and there other clans who logged, swapped their sites and will continue their night as if there's no conflict phase going on

Then at 7am, those who lost sites in the 2 maps will retake, if attackers logged they will take another map or two and so on...

That's legit boredom, as a sheriff player I see no reason to log online anymore, mostly used to enjoy wars since I've got almost everything, now what am I personally gonna enjoy, hunting and farming dds? I already do that and it's beyond boring

And yeah I'm sharing this as a leader in the alliance, not an attacker. And I can tell you, there's one way to play with all these updates and it's by being the attacker yourself, that's why they swap sites, they "attack" each other since attacking is the easy way to go so be it, even allied attacker clans drain each other to swap their sites, that's what happened in GV in the screenshots below, GV was held by an attacker clan since 8pm phase, and now another attacker clan took over it, then you can guess what'll happen on next phases over there

Attachments

Last edited:

Orochii

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Reich Angel
Clan
AngelsNight
Today, the system is so tedious and repetitive that some servers have started merging the two alliances into one to avoid having to log in constantly.

The advantage of the previous system was that the two alliances could create their own attack plans and schedules, estimating how many hours the war would last. These wars could last for days with constant attacks until one side gave in. Although it seemed very laborious, and it was, the thrill of winning a war with your alliance was rewarding. I speak from experience because my alliance first dominated my server in 2016. We lost after 8 months and only regained control in 2019, which was the peak of server activity. Every weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) there were battles between the two alliances, and the server only found peace in 2022. Today, in America 3, there are no longer any formed alliances; only three clans compete for the five maps. The other clans left the game due to a lack of members needing to win any elections.

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
i see a lot of people just straight up asking for the old system to return instead of improving this one and my question is why? what is there that the new one cant provide with some changes all i can think of is the attack whenever you want thing but that resulted in all fighting being done when most of the server is asleep for the most part and if it was to return which i would really not care about since you know i can just not do pvp like people refuse to do it now but still in needs to be known in what way it would return?

would it be identical to before with the unkillable gates and damn supply charges?
would there be changes to it and if so what changes would there be?

theres a lot of things in need of clerification but theres also many problems with the curent system that can just be fixed

site swaping? attacking can cost dd probably would need to buy an item like a red version of a supply charge for it preferable for a hefty price like 10k to 20k dd no one gona swap sites anymore if it would cost them nearly a milion dd per 10 gates a day

conflict ending too soon? drain rate can always be changed and sites could be made recapturable during a phase so the conflict can last the whole phase this would also completely kill site swaping unless someone wants to try doing it for 2 hours straight or something

defending being hard since now your alone? well you can try getting more players into a clan or the game could use some nice promotion to bring more people in it or adrenalin could get some nerfs to it who knows or maybe a rework

still those are just few problems that can be fixed in the new system so unless theres something thats just imposible to change in the new system all players seem to want then im not sure why it would need to go back to how things were

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
i see a lot of people just straight up asking for the old system to return instead of improving this one and my question is why? what is there that the new one cant provide with some changes all i can think of is the attack whenever you want thing but that resulted in all fighting being done when most of the server is asleep for the most part and if it was to return which i would really not care about since you know i can just not do pvp like people refuse to do it now but still in needs to be known in what way it would return?

would it be identical to before with the unkillable gates and damn supply charges?
would there be changes to it and if so what changes would there be?

theres a lot of things in need of clerification but theres also many problems with the curent system that can just be fixed

site swaping? attacking can cost dd probably would need to buy an item like a red version of a supply charge for it preferable for a hefty price like 10k to 20k dd no one gona swap sites anymore if it would cost them nearly a milion dd per 10 gates a day

conflict ending too soon? drain rate can always be changed and sites could be made recapturable during a phase so the conflict can last the whole phase this would also completely kill site swaping unless someone wants to try doing it for 2 hours straight or something

defending being hard since now your alone? well you can try getting more players into a clan or the game could use some nice promotion to bring more people in it or adrenalin could get some nerfs to it who knows or maybe a rework

still those are just few problems that can be fixed in the new system so unless theres something thats just imposible to change in the new system all players seem to want then im not sure why it would need to go back to how things were
In general, there are ideas for something like combining some aspects of the previous system and a new one that will work for everyone, but this probably won't happen.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
If the gates would be defendable then there wouldn't really be a reason to swap the gates.
At least from my point of view
That is the question, if that is not the case then repair would be completly irrelevant. And that is what i try to figure out. would that really solve anything or is that just a diversion from the real issue.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
That is the question, if that is not the case then repair would be completly irrelevant. And that is what i try to figure out. would that really solve anything or is that just a diversion from the real issue.
Few minutes ago at Kearny you could see 12 Found members trying to defend (Found only has 2 gates). Kept fighting for 30 minutes there, and it was just impossible to defend. It doesn't matter if you have many defenders or not. It doesn't matter if you have a few gates or not. It is just a matter of time until you lose the gate.

The game is not in a ''clan vs clan'' state. You have 3 drainer clans against 1 defender clan, which puts us back to the starting point.
Read that

Hate to repeat my point so many times but I'll do it once more, attacker clans have allies (third-parties) who are able to support them to wipe the defenders fast (normal damage + ep abilities on defenders) meanwhile this defending clan cannot be support by their allies (also third-parties)

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Still ds moving towards free for all battle... That clan which got targeted could attack other maps to reclaim what they lost... But they chose to stay still and not find other gates to earn back what they have lost. They have the man power, the dynamic drain to do it the man power to fight claim what they lost obviously some clans not adapting to this new meta ..

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Still ds moving towards free for all battle... That clan which got targeted could attack other maps to reclaim what they lost... But they chose to stay still and not find other gates to earn back what they have lost. They have the man power, the dynamic drain to do it the man power to fight claim what they lost obviously some clans not adapting to this new meta ..
That's craziness and even worse than the current situation, right now nobody holds and majority gave up on defending, if everyone drained everything then what's changed? Not like they aren't doing this by swapping? Still no fame production, no sites being held, no defending and so on...