Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
I want you guys to watch this video. Ignore the fact that they are both attackers. With a healer, the fight would last a couple more minutes, but how are you supposed to defend? You can't fight 1v1 because the healing is just too much compared to the damage someone can do.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
I want you guys to watch this video. Ignore the fact that they are both attackers. With a healer, the fight would last a couple more minutes, but how are you supposed to defend? You can't fight 1v1 because the healing is just too much compared to the damage someone can do.

I think that shows absent of competing between attackers but something may be done about it with or after new conflict phase times.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Where was the site owner to defend? No wonder it takes long.

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
And also since you are watching, what could site defenders do against +10 drainers sitting on the same gate? What you're saying kinda makes no sense, with due respect if you were watching as you claim you wouldn't be here saying this

Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
That's what I said: ignore that they are both drainers. That isn't my point at the moment.
This video shows that a 1v1, whether it's drainer vs. drainer or drainer vs. healer, is non-existent. Both parties can't do anything. If you have two small clans with three people each, the drainer always wins.

Dx.Daryl

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dx.Daryl
Clan
-Dxrk Rise-
I just let some numbers do the talking:

View attachment 48246
Successful defends/attacks across all servers in the last 5 days
What about activity chart or number of players chart with time since the new mechanism favor attackers in a crazy way. This will only get balanced after the 5% attackers become 50% not because the attackers number increase, it's because the majority of players which are defenders will quit if they didn't yet. Anyways the attackers buff is bullshit. Needs to be deleted or balanced

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
How about not acting like the yield stage would be something new, that is already there for a rather long time. nothing new created there.
Be for real man, Yield stage isn't even a thing, if you are really spectating what is happening, how can it be a thing on crowded servers since everything is being swapped at 50% basic yield?

Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
That's what I said: ignore that they are both drainers. That isn't my point at the moment.
This video shows that a 1v1, whether it's drainer vs. drainer or drainer vs. healer, is non-existent. Both parties can't do anything. If you have two small clans with three people each, the drainer always wins.
so do people want 1v1s or big wars? i aint too sure and yes even if i ignore the fact none of you are a site owner and as such barely hurt eachother which is a problem if your for some reason trying to compete for the same site i just want to point out based on how the fight was being done it would last well over a minute anyway probably a minute and a half or more if the rex didnt come there and neither of you had the buff since its two tanks fighting in close combat the dps is not very high on either of you

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Since when 1v1 or 1v2 is big war? If you want to defend you need more than that its suppose to be that way.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Since when 1v1 or 1v2 is big war? If you want to defend you need more than that its suppose to be that way.
Since when clan vs clan is an actual war? Won’t mention that with this update there’s no possible winner

Big wars always been alliance vs alliance aka server wide war where it could 50v50 100v100 or 50v100 doesn’t matter it’s a war

But some players here kept giving wrong feedbacks and so on we ended up where we are, and why they gave these feedbacks? For their own benefit and now we’re trying to do something about it we get told to shut up by someone muting us on forum

@Highway it’s the 2nd time you send a chart here in forum, we would like to see an activity chart on servers, because we as clan leaders know our players don’t have energy for this bs anymore and we know there’s a lack of activity especially on european servers

Instead of telling everyone there’s a lack of defenders maybe you should ask yourself why they aren’t logging anymore since the weird buff came and ruined their fun

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Cant be ignored as you stated "defend" which is not the case here. Sure for two clans competing for one site it is not ideal with the adrenaline buff, but right now there is not a alternative solution that could be exploited.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
To encurage clans to hold a site longer for a lot more fame rewards to make site swapping not ideal in terms of fame output.
Attackers don’t want to hold they want to attack and that’s it, you removed the cap of sites they can capture, they can take 30 and another 30 without worrying about anything and if they had time in phase they can actually take more than 30 if the allies don’t swap

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Attackers don’t want to hold they want to attack and that’s it, you removed the cap of sites they can capture, they can take 30 and another 30 without worrying about anything and if they had time in phase they can actually take more than 30 if the allies don’t swap
Because you are outnumbered currently.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Why you dont attack your alliance? , you would get more towers as well for your members

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Because you are outnumbered currently.
Outnumbered how if your clan doesn’t walk around without protection after we kill you all?

Yes in a clan vs clan situation we are outnumbered, hence why I wrote that, but the original problem remains, you have allies who are helping you by taking sites over maps and killing defenders (if they even try to defend)

Yes my players and my ally’s clans don’t have the energy to log anymore that’s why we decided to destroy eu1’s fame production by having everything on basic, and instead of worrying about some players who pretended to hate alliances (who are now in their own alliance) we will simply have fun instead by draining, meanwhile you’re busy whispering each one of our players to join your side I’ve been having fun on other servers 🤓

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Outnumbered how if your clan doesn’t walk around without protection after we kill you all?

Yes in a clan vs clan situation we are outnumbered, hence why I wrote that, but the original problem remains, you have allies who are helping you by taking sites over maps and killing defenders (if they even try to defend)

Yes my players and my ally’s clans don’t have the energy to log anymore that’s why we decided to destroy eu1’s fame production by having everything on basic, and instead of worrying about some players who pretended to hate alliances (who are now in their own alliance) we will simply have fun instead by draining, meanwhile you’re busy whispering each one of our players to join your side I’ve been having fun on other servers 🤓
in this case you should decrease the amount of fame required for your alliance to win the election, because in this way you also hurt your alliance

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE

the reality is that until you have united into a large clan, then individually each of your clans is really now the weakest fekete, atack phase confirms this, numerically each of your sub clan loses, you are more only if you do not take separate clans, but as an alliance, but you refused to gather in large clans now, now you need to test and experiment more, you didn't even try to make a big clan, just like the attacker in the first days considered the update on June 27 that this was a bad update, and now you behave the same way as I see it from the outside. There are no real big clans left, sub-clans only

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
the reality is that until you have united into a large clan, then individually each of your clans is really now the weakest fekete, atack phase confirms this, numerically each of your sub clan loses, you are more only if you do not take separate clans, but as an alliance, but you refused to gather in large clans now, now you need to test and experiment more, you didn't even try to make a big clan, just like the attacker in the first days considered the update on June 27 that this was a bad update, and now you behave the same way as I see it from the outside. There are no real big clans left, sub-clans only
it's almost the same advice I said but he doesn't do it xD

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Nothing changes, look America servers and their maps, they have WAY more activity and wars comparing to Europe servers or eu1 specifically if you want, what’s different? Everything is 50% and everything is being lost/swapped

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
Merging into big clans or smaller ones doesn't solve the issue and the fact that everything will be swapped at 50% basic yield and nobody is going to benefit from any of these rewarding updates, so your point is not valid at all

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Greek Aces
Also keep in mind, as the side who plans to hold and not just attack, even if you merge your forces you will lose because you have a cap of sites you can’t exceed due to the drain rate meanwhile attackers have an open cap that doesn’t affect them at all, meanwhile attackers have allies who can help them kill defenders you don’t (as a clan who plans to hold)

Whatever you trying to say makes no sense

You were the players who were complaining about alliances on forum and now you’re the players who formed alliances and benefiting from it knowing the buff only helps you

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Merging into big clans or smaller ones doesn't solve the issue and the fact that
Merging into big clans or smaller ones doesn't solve the issue and the fact that everything will be swapped at 50% basic yield and nobody is going to benefit from any of these rewarding updates, so your point is not valid at all
that's not even the point here, you'll just do the developers a favor by giving them a look at this situation, and so no one can demonstrate this, but you need to experiment with this, you'll just do the developers a favor by giving them a look at this situation, and so no one can demonstrate this, but you need to experiment with changes, maybe you'll eventually get a change repair in the table, and so there's no visual example even, there just won't be a balance between attackers and defenders

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
that's not even the point here, you'll just do the developers a favor by giving them a look at this situation, and so no one can demonstrate this, but you need to experiment with this, you'll just do the developers a favor by giving them a look at this situation, and so no one can demonstrate this, but you need to experiment with changes, maybe you'll eventually get a change repair in the table, and so there's no visual example even, there just won't be a balance between attackers and defenders
That's pretty much the point, you're here trying to prove that smaller clans are no longer a thing, but how is it preventing the fact that every single gate on the server is being swapped at 50% basic yield?

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-

No sh@t we walk with protection, this is still a whole server vs one clan scenario. The fact that your players are too lazy to defend is not my or the game's problem. If you are outnumbered clan vs clan, make bigger clans, you have enough people to do it.

One of our peace conditions is that we don't have to be allied with anyone, so just because there are more attacking clans it doesn't mean we are an alliance. We just happen to have a common enemy.

And if by having fun you mean getting destroyed on asia1 too, have fun.

Anonymous69

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Anonymous
Clan
RenegadoS
No sh@t we walk with protection, this is still a whole server vs one clan scenario. The fact that your players are too lazy to defend is not my or the game's problem. If you are outnumbered clan vs clan, make bigger clans, you have enough people to do it.

One of our peace conditions is that we don't have to be allied with anyone, so just because there are more attacking clans it doesn't mean we are an alliance. We just happen to have a common enemy.

And if by having fun you mean getting destroyed on asia1 too, have fun.
Stop the cap, You've got 4 clans by your side what are you even trying to say here lmao, there is no need to come here with false and empty untrue comments since the devloppers said they're spectating what's going on